Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1828838 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (5226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Amoto94:

It is just like my people who are scattered around NC states in Nasarawa, Benue, FCT, Plateau and also Edo let say you're to divide Nigeria into North and South and Edo delineated into Southern Nigeria; you will have Ebira in Edo and their kinsmen in another country. Just like Basque Region in France and Spain

Exactly. Many of our borders are artificial and were drawn by Europeans who didn’t care about the repercussions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I believe what Obj is trying to do is try to reduce whatever sentence that will be passed on Ekweremadu . It’s obvious Ekweremadu and his wife will be spending time in jail upon conviction , but Obj is trying to explore his influence as a former president to see if he can rein in on the court to reduce their sentence since Ekweremadu doesn’t have a criminal record up until the organ harvesting case came to the fore .

The tone of the letter shows Ekweremadu is Obj’s personal person. As a former president , I don’t see myself writing that kind letter ……. But Obj no dey send anybody when he acts sha

Dem go just dey laugh Obj. Same man who ensured ibori got hammered. And they definitely look at this personal direct exploitation of a poor youth with a more jaundiced eye than stealing from the masses.

You thief their money you now find one small boy to thief his kidney join with his future.

But who leaked the letter though? Or is it an open letter?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

On a personal note, I understand why any parent will act desperately and outright flout rules when the life of their child is on the line

This was not desperation imho. It was cold and calculated. Ekeremadu has a large extended family he could have engaged. But it would have meant he would permanently be in debt to the family member. So he opted for a nobody who could be intimidated and discarded. The more you go into the story the more exploitative it becomes. I am not sure that boy would have ended up with up to 1m after the numerous consultation and service fees.

Apparently Beatrice was fully in on it and was completely unsympathetic on the stand. Or maybe she has resigned herself to the inevitable. Hard time with the dykes of hmp belmarsh

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
izzou:
Can we just take a break from all these Obi and BAT noise?

Jeeezz....Una no dey tire?

Make una let this other reasonable discourse flow for here naa.

Obi and BAT talk agitates people on an emotional level because tempers flare (on both sides)

Also niggas ain’t trynna here about the pyramids and the moon and the stars. That’s why Jay Z kept outselling Nas. Whilst Nas would rap about Gandhi and Marcus Gavey, Jay would talk about shii that resonated with street niggas on an emotional level.

It is what it is. The Obi/Bat discussions won’t end anytime soon…not even after one of them is sworn in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
In recent times, i have seriously experienced security breaches and attacks at me. Its clear that someone here is dedicating copious amount of time offline to get to me.

What i have done to warrant being attacked offline is what i don't know. Just bringing this to everyone's notice. "Marvlons consult" i see you.
It's looking like someone got access to even my gallery through google pictures and my Google timeline activities, The sheer level of spamming on my email is unprecedented.
I know why I'm raising this alarm. The only person who i suspect to be pulling this nonsense is the same person i keep telling to avoid me but would keep endlessly trying to provoke reactions from me.

I'm warning whoever is behind this to please cease and desist. We're all here to learn and hear from other people. Its that simple.
Taking things extra personal is dangerous and unwarranted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This was not desperation imho. It was cold and calculated. Ekeremadu has a large extended family he could have engaged. But it would have meant he would permanently be in debt to the family member. So he opted for a nobody who could be intimidated and discarded. The more you go into the story the more exploitative it becomes. I am not sure that boy would have ended up with up to 1m after the numerous consultation and service fees.

Apparently Beatrice was fully in on it and was completely unsympathetic on the stand. Or maybe she has resigned herself to the inevitable. Hard time with the dykes of hmp belmarsh

This.

The average Nigerian “big man“ is about as exploitative as Thomas Thistlewood. It’s wild how most Nigerians exploit those from a much poorer financial situation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Ibemumu I no fit get sense:
I am the most foolish person in this thread

cheesy cheesy

Wow you didn't let me know on time.

I wouldn't have replied you.

Sorry Bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lmao.. Whole Soyinka should be the last person to talk about Obidients when he frankly did worse as a young man.

If na introspection wey dey come with old age dey do am, then when we all grow old we will also do ours.

God bless him🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....your source is completely wrong. Ilorin and English in same sentence? LOL!

From Ilorin to Erin-Ile, Yoruba is their main language.

Most of the LG in Kwara as a whole speaks Yoruba as their native language.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
One good development that we've just seen on this board is how the mask of "neutrality" has fallen off.

People that claimed to be neutral but who their prick go rise the minute they hear anything Obi or dedicate lots of time attacking Obidients as a group while turning a blind eye to Batists.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
izzou:
Can we just take a break from all these Obi and BAT noise?

Jeeezz....Una no dey tire?

Make una let this other reasonable discourse flow for here naa.

Maybe another election Dey next month. Who knows. 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Morris monye?
Morris is capable of such.

He was my coursemate from 100 to 500L
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Nor be Pa Soyinka call our first lady shippopotamus? 😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Segedinho:

Morris is capable of such.

He was my coursemate from 100 to 500L

Lmao.. Capable of what izzou said or capable of placing that bet.
Coz that guy comes from a rich family
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
Guys, stop attacking don j angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Capable of what izzou said or capable of placing that bet.
Coz that guy comes from a rich family
Capable of manipulating....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Benue in ICU, I am here to infuse Life and get it to feed Nigeria.

– Rev. Father Alia [Benue State Governor-Elect]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2023

For Japa Geng with no Passport yet.

3 Important Passport Application URLs

- Passport Application:
passport.immigration.gov.ng

- Appointment Date availability:
appointments.immigration.gov.ng/availability

- Track Passport Application process:
track.immigration.gov.ng
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Segedinho:

Capable of manipulating....

This is new when it comes to him
. But once again na you know am since university
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the disbursement of ₦320.3billion as intervention funds for public tertiary institutions from TETFUND TSA account.

✓Each University will receive ₦1.15billion.
✓Each Polytechnic will get ₦699.3 million.
✓Each College of Education will get ₦800.8millon.

This is the highest in 30years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
E belike say them want to talk another story again.

https://www.nairaland.com/7642028/fg-gets-800m-world-bank
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Segedinho:
E belike say them want to talk another story again.

https://www.nairaland.com/7642028/fg-gets-800m-world-bank
world bank sef na mumu.. na Dem dey contribute to all these lootings wey dey happen..

Why Dem go approve such loan to this corrupt gorvenment?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This is new when it comes to him
. But once again na you know am since university
I am not saying it is fake.....but I won't be surprised if it happened to be photoshopped cos the Morris I know was damn too sleeky back then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
seankafor:
world bank sef na mumu.. na Dem dey contribute to all these lootings wey dey happen..

Politics at play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
seankafor:

World bank will not give you a loan and just hand it over to you. They closely monitor how you use it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
No Wonder
Nezzjnr the biggest ode on this thread:

cheesy cheesy
I have the brain of a fish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
cool

Wike making smart moves.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2023
Spy360:
Craig Bellamy says he is broke to the point of bankruptcy.

How do they do this thing?

Its not as easy as you think. A footballers career last max 15yrs if you are lucky
For a typical African player, for you to get enough exposure and enter Europe you are already 25 posing as 17yrs, You start on small contract by the time you make it big and hit a big contract

Also not all footballers earn big wages, For example someone like Caicedo I read he is getting 15K Pounds per week, after taxes maybe 7k Pounds. In the next 5yrs he might not be in form again and close to retirement. How much would he have made in that playing career to support his lifestyle for the next 50yrs?

The big house a footballer builds in Nigeria also needs money for maintenance, All the investments, which one is guarateed to continue paying off? One sickness or misfortune everything don cast

JayJay if not for OBJ wey save his 1bn in Societe Generale, Maybe all his investment that he is enjoying today would have gone kaput
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
OBI’idiots definition of “competence” is just to like you. They don’t need to check your track records and achievements. As long as they hate you, you are incompetent and no fit to govern.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its not as easy as you think. A footballers career last max 15yrs if you are lucky
For a typical African player, for you to get enough exposure and enter Europe you are already 25 posing as 17yrs, You start on small contract by the time you make it big and hit a big contract

Also not all footballers earn big wages, For example someone like Caicedo I read he is getting 15K Pounds per week, after taxes maybe 7k Pounds. In the next 5yrs he might not be in form again and close to retirement. How much would he have made in that playing career to support his lifestyle for the next 50yrs?

The big house a footballer builds in Nigeria also needs money for maintenance, All the investments, which one is guarateed to continue paying off? One sickness or misfortune everything don cast

JayJay if not for OBJ wey save his 1bn in Societe Generale, Maybe all his investment that he is enjoying today would have gone kaput

even Jay Jay sef dey depend on petty ads and endorsements to feed..

I wonder why he didn't venture into coaching like most of his colleagues
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
OasisX:

For Japa Geng with no Passport yet.

3 Important Passport Application URLs

- Passport Application:
passport.immigration.gov.ng

- Appointment Date availability:
appointments.immigration.gov.ng/availability

- Track Passport Application process:
track.immigration.gov.ng
Renewed my passport last week and those guys were so nice… less than five minutes they’ve taken all my details and I was captured.

But if na for naija 😵‍💫

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (5226) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, Unlimited22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.