Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,335 members, 7,940,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1828262 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (5226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2023
seankafor:
bro, poverty in the south east is nothing compared to the ravaging famine of poverty in the north..

The north are the most dirtiest and poverty stricken region I've ever seen

Their daughters are married underage and when they birth, they carry bowel and begin to beg on the roadside..

They smell and most of them don't bath for days..

Their okada riders and abokis are always smelling together with their beggers and almajiris..

I'll rather do crime and do time if I am caught than to be ravaged in poverty like majority of the northerners..

More still their elites capitalizes on these poverty and uses these People as tools of religious fanaticm, terrorism and political gains..
Shameful if you ask me

I won't condemn your region. Nairaland go ban me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin . Lemme mention LG. There is one rich igbo guy in Soba LGA in Kaduna State. The guy is doing well.

Make prosper go tell am sei make en leave en business come East if en no stone prosper with better stone grin grin angry

I wonder how the billionaire/millionaire igbo spare parts dealers in North make their money.

Shebi na very poor region cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
seankafor:
Batist opened the religious war when he chosed a Muslim fanatic as vice

So they don't have the moral right of speaking against religious war..

If it's religious war they said it is.. then it is what it is
What of Obi a Christian fanatic that went as far as saying Muslims are enemies.

So called "Muslim fanatic" dey mind him business and didn't say sh*t against Christians

The sissy said Muslims are enemies and he wants to fight them grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Expert17:

I wonder how the billionaire/millionaire igbo spare parts dealers in North make their money.

I wonder oh my brother. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Nobi human being write stats grin
Nobi human being with the help of AI confirm Obi's inciting phone call as real grin

North is the poorest...Is the phone call real or fake? grin
So in all....wch region is then poorest in Nigeria?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Expert17:

Ndi developers grin

After poverty wan kill them dem for village, dem go find the nearest night bus enter.

See as dem litter the whole country like refugees from a war torn state.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Soludu also singled out Anambra for 100% increase in poverty
So what is the fuse about

Obi acknowledged what Shettima said about d North and he promised to heal it...

Is there any wrong in that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na wa

Una never even begin tear each other clothes. 😡
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
The drug addicts thought that using rigging to rig us out will silence us.. they don't know we have become stronger 💪 from overcoming our fears..

We have seen your worse.. we've grown immune to your shananigans

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
monerozi5590:

I wonder oh my brother. grin grin

The no of igbos business men in Kano and Kaduna can create 2 SE states.

But But the region is very very poor.

grin

Dey play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
Segedinho:

So in all....wch region is then poorest in Nigeria?
So in all...is the phone call real
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Expert17:

grin

Dey play.

God...if you see the amount of igbos wey dey Kano grin

I wonder why dem neva call Kano "no man's land"

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sowore's crime??
He criticised their Messiah, lord and personal saviour😂

You won't see the holy ones criticize this

Yet they keep shouting they want an new Nigeria

Nigeria dodge a bomb by not electing pitobi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is the president we elected

https://twitter.com/JaypeeGeneral/status/1643961358910717952?t=5imENxYwKVKkagTWsa8K9Q&s=19

Not the drug baron that imposed himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlaqFaze:
So in all...is the phone call real
Lols......

I think the context of the communication was manipulated(faked) and yes there was a phone call
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Segedinho:

So what is the fuse about

Obi acknowledged what Shettima said about d North and he promised to heal it...

Is there any wrong in that?
he should acknowledge what Soludu said

Charity begins from home grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Expert17:

grin

Dey play.

Some of them are working under Kaduna State Government. Kaduna is their home now.

Sometimes is good to travel. Google won't give you everything.

There are some white guys in Jos. There like it there because the Hausas bring fresh from the farm foodstuff to them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Peter Obi singled out the North for obvious reasons. There's poverty across the country, 133 million is a big number, but the South East with 10.85 million of these poor person's contribute the least. The North West where Monerozi5590's beloved Kaduna is located has the highest number with 45 million of these person's, facts don't care about feelings.

Monerozi5590 said Northerners are pretending to be poor so they get more aid from foreign donors. If you're truly pretending to be poor, why then do you get insulted when people say you're poor 🤷‍♂️

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/565993-133-million-nigerians-living-in-poverty-nbs.html?tztc=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Segedinho:

Lols......

I think the context of the communication was manipulated(faked) and yes there was a phone call
we are fighting a religious war....put that into any reasonable context that won't suggest inciting violence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

That is exactly how these athletes and footballers end up

Even the JayZ, Dr Dre etc that are examples of celebrities doing well, I am sure the money they made from 20 to 33yrs, they would have blown it now. The money they are living on now was what they made in their later life

All the money Dre, JayZ etc made in their 20s probably went to jewelry, women, parties and drugs

Now imagine if these guys stopped making an income after age 30 or 33
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlaqFaze:
he should acknowledge what Soludu said

Charity begins from home grin
He worked with stats and what other countries thinks about the region(part of the country) he wants to preside over...

Anambra can be likened to political gimmicks cos there isn't any stats to back it up.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Theflint1:
Peter Obi singled out the North for obvious reasons. There's poverty across the country, 133 million is a big number, but the South East with 10.85 million of these poor person's contribute the least. The North West where Monerozi5590's beloved Kaduna is located has the highest number with 45 million of these person's, facts don't care about feelings.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/565993-133-million-nigerians-living-in-poverty-nbs.html?tztc=1

My point still stand. I am not arguing with statistics. Please understand me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
seankafor:
The drug addicts thought that using rigging to rig us out will silence us.. they don't know we have become stronger 💪 from overcoming our fears..

We have seen your worse.. we've grown immune to your shananigans

Na shout you go just shout. Catch cruise on Twitter when Jagaban sits in Asorock
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ibukzy:
Sowore's crime??
He criticised their Messiah, lord and personal saviour😂

You won't see the holy ones criticize this

Yet they keep shouting they want an new Nigeria

Nigeria dodge a bomb by not electing pitobi

So what is the big deal with Half a million Dollar house, which he probably has on mortgage for 30yrs and he pays less than $4k a month
Anyone living in a house worth Half a million probably takes money from BAT

Na lack of exposure sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
BlaqFaze:
we are fighting a religious war....put that into any reasonable context that won't suggest inciting violence

Reason why it is faked ......I think you understand that any form of manipulation is considered void...

So if u agree that it was actually doctored,why deliberating on what was enhanced to suit an agenda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na shout you go just shout. Catch cruise on Twitter when Jagaban sits in Asorock
he can sit on his scrotum sack if he likes.. I don't care..

He is not my president
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
seankafor:
he can sit on his scrotum sack if he likes.. I don't care..

He is not my president

When you enter a govt building and you see his picture as President of Nigeria, comot your eyes

Whether you voted him or not, like him or not, He is your president
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
monerozi5590:

My point still stand. I am not arguing with statistics. Please understand me.
You're working with statistics and said Peter Obi should attend to his own issues first before talking about the North. Yet according to statistics Anambra has the least out of state children in the country, and according to stat on FDI inflow posted yesterday, Anambra was top 5 states for FDI inflow into the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
monerozi5590:

I won't condemn your region. Nairaland go ban me.

Oga say Wetin dey your mind as far na verifiable facts. Facts don't care about emotions grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
Segedinho:

He worked with stats and what other countries thinks about the region(part of the country) he wants to preside over...

Anambra can be likened to political gimmicks cos there isn't any stats to back it up.....

Lol...you call poverty in Anambra political gimmick...why are they claiming people's land then...

If nor be poverty wey pursue dem...

You want to believe Shettima and El rufai but not Soludu

You also believed when someone said there's no agbero in Anambra was there any stat backing that? grin

Selecting what to believe like someone selecting fresh bread

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Theflint1:
You're working with statistics and said Peter Obi should attend to his own issues first before talking about the North. Yet according to statistics Anambra has the least out of state children in the country, and according to stat on FDI inflow posted yesterday, Anambra was top 5 states for FDI inflow into the country.

I am addressing the way he said it sir. Not whether he is right or wrong. That has been my position ever since sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

When you enter a govt building and you see his picture as President of Nigeria, comot your eyes

Whether you voted him or not, like him or not, He is your president
yes Daddy tongue

Obi is my president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (5226) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m), Olowunl01, kingBolton and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.