Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1628491 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (4949) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nah forget.. Nigerian married men have audacity 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

It's not like she's making a spurious claim. It's embedded in their law.
But I'm certainly shocked to learn of the age difference between both. It's always awkward seeing that sort of age difference between a wife and her husband.

Just like the french president marrying his teacher who gives him more than 20 year age gap difference. Very weird.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Men always have lots of hurdles in marriage.

However, even men still chase after women with kids and these women gladly open their orifices!

What can men do?

But it is not Yoruba men!

It is men or some men!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Forget, na the women dey encourage us grin.

For some strange reasons, I have more women(both single and married) hitting on me now that I'm married compared to when I was single. I used to do the chasing, now they do the chasing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Itsrm:

For some strange reasons, I have more women(both single and married) hitting on me now that I'm married compared to when I was single. I used to do the chasing, now they do the chasing.

Lmao..

If you are a man that shows off how beautiful your wife is or in anyway show how you take care of her.. Women will chase you even more.

It's a very funny thing🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Men always have lots of hurdles in marriage.

However, even men still chase after women with kids and these women gladly open their orifices!

What can men do?

But it is not Yoruba men!

It is men or some men!

Lmao.. I know its some men.. In this case na just yoruba guy.
Normally the married men wey dey this Lagos wey not dey cheat nor pass 32
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao..

If you are a man that shows off how beautiful your wife is or in anyway show how you take care of her.. Women will chase you even more.

It's a very funny thing🤣

My WhatsApp profile picture is always either my wife, kids or both. Never my own picture. Maybe na wetin dem dey see forgetting that the woman works and not entirely dependent on me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Haha, you asked for video evidence of APC voters being physically harassed in the east

In that video the man was literally pushed out of his polling unit by a heckling crowd. Is that not harrasment?

This is another one.
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1631937001900462081?s=20

Physically harassed.. Lmao.. Do you suddenly not know what physical harrasment means when it comes to voting context in nigeria.
Fear God now.
This last video you posted that also didn't have any physical attack or the man being stopped from voting.
Infact as usual na mouth them use shame the guy and for all you know it could be PDP cos na Edo State this current video happen.

So again refer to my requested scenario.

Would you like me to post an example of what I'm talking about?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Itsrm:

My WhatsApp profile picture is always either my wife, kids or both. Never my own picture. Maybe na wetin dem dey see forgetting that the woman works and not entirely dependent on me.

Them mostly not dey reason that way.
As far as your wife is looking great it shows that you are responsible for that in one way or the other and that raises your stock 🙏.

Na nihilistjnr teach me this thing sha👍

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Who no like better thing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

As far as your wife is looking great it shows that you are responsible for that in one way or the other and that raises your stock 🙏.

No be me o. Im innocent grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Physically harassed.. Lmao.. Do you suddenly not know what physical harrasment means when it comes to voting context in nigeria.
Fear God now.
This last video you posted that also didn't have any physical attack or the man being stopped from voting.
Infact as usual na mouth them use shame the guy and for all you know it could be PDP cos na Edo State this current video happen.

So again refer to my requested scenario.

Would you like me to post an example of what I'm talking about?
So them putting hands on both these men is not enough
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

No be me o. Im innocent grin
The game himself.
The emperor
The conqueror
The lion🙌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

What the hell is that? Ushers wife?

With all the money and the fame?

Well damn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Harassing a journalist is stupidness. We have a lot of stupid people in the Obidient movement.

They have been harassing journalists and other people since. The only difference is that this time it is a foreign journalist.

There is a large section, possibly a majority of Obidients that is highly intolerant, and you find them everywhere (Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp groups). Once they perceive any form of dissension from their views they try to hound the person.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I agree with the bold . Creativity no easy and based on say the baba don try for the industry , he deserves to make part of the mula for his services to the industry

He deserve am well well. Netflix and Amazon money na agbonmagbe. Let baba wet his beak too. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
seankafor:

As that guy asked in the screenshot above.. if it was the man that filed for divorce, would the woman had shared her property 50-50
You didn't see Adele share her $120milion property with her ex husband or Madonna giving her ex husband $75million worth of money and property.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
seankafor:
na why I like naija oo

The woman will even be lucky to go to his papa house 🏠 in one piece grin

Not to talk of having entitlement of what and what not to share
Of course you enjoy oppression. No wonder women in Nigeria stays in abusive and polygamous marriage.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
Emmynator:

I wonder why DonJ is faulting PO's response so far, PO has been very wise. DonJ knows apc will welcome the opportunity to give PO a bad name, so that can hang him, but he seems to want sensationalist response from PO. grin

DonJ is an emotional person and going by his posts here he will always act based on emotions in instances like that . I wonder if he thinks it was acting all on emotions was what made Peter Obi the man he is today .

I can never forget his crusade against Roman Abramovic at the start of the Russia-Ukraine war grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Trevor012:

You didn't see Adele share her $120milion property with her ex husband or Madonna giving her ex husband $75million worth of money and property.

How much did Jeff Bezos and Bill gate ex wife get?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

DonJ is an emotional person and going by his posts here he will always act based on emotions in instances like that . I wonder if he thinks it was acting all on emotions was what made Peter Obi the man he is today .

I can never forget his crusade against Roman Abramovic at the start of the Russia-Ukraine war grin

Dirty blood money 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I hope he isn't complaining about Boehly grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
larride:

How much did Jeff Bezos and Bill gate ex wife get?

Jeff bezos wife took half. But the woman was with him from day one. When amazon was still selling books and everyone was wondering what their deal really was and Jeff bezos was a mega dork looking guy

And the new partner looks like a copy of his wife for that matter. Man has his spec.

Almost immediately after the divorce the man's wealth doubled again. You can't keep a mega capitalist billionaire down angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Jeff bezos wife took half. But the woman was with him from day one. When amazon was still selling books and everyone was wondering what their deal really was and Jeff bezos was a mega dork looking guy

And the new partner looks like a copy of his wife for that matter. Man has his spec.

Almost immediately after the divorce the man's wealth doubled again. You can't keep a mega capitalist billionaire down angry

Bezos ex wife just divorced a second husband. This woman is taking nighas do the cleaners

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Like the Phoenix
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bezos ex wife just divorced a second husband. This woman is taking nighas do the cleaners

Her second husband was a school teacher so I am betting the guy is the one that gained from the divorce, although they had a prenup.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
izzou:

I hope he isn't complaining about Boehly grin

He was recently complaining the chelsea thread is moving at the pace of Glo internet connection grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

They settled for 25%.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
larride:

Dirty blood money 😂

That time I weak grin

I come dey wonder maybe don J get evidence wey CIA, mossad and Mi6 no get say na Ambramovic be person wey advise Putin to invade Ukraine

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (4949) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: FEGEITOK, chidekings(m), Singapore1(m), Griffon(m), CentiLion(m), GloriousGbola, raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.