Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,986 members, 7,915,878 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1748877 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) ... (5147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

From the Obidient electoral officer

grin

IMEC Chairman.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Obligatory

grin

....well we know already. Its not new to many of us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

If he is not CoS he go be ADC grin

One of my OGs for Uni na Gbaja family member. Na that guy contact i bin dey find since last weekend. I have a few projects i believe will be beneficial to the Nigerian people grin

grin

I dey your back Doc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Will Gbaja join Tinubu in the oza room when its time to retire? This close marking no get part 2.

grin

No dull moment. Tinubu don move to Defence House this afternoon. Works don start officially.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Well you can as well enter her house, bedroom, wear her clothes, ride her car, sleep with her because she is a public official
I don't support attacking responsible public officials verbally on the Internet. But most public officials in Nigeria are irresponsible and corrupt and don't have the best interest of the citizens at heart.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
larride:

I was about to say this. Be like Gbaja don appoint himself πŸ˜‚

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

I don't support attacking responsible public officials verbally on the Internet. But most public officials in Nigeria are irresponsible and corrupt and don't have the best interest of the citizens at heart.

If you are telling us you have a right to attack those you perceive irresponsible, then they also have a right to respond

If na you wont you respond? What am I asking sef. I have seen you in action giving it hot-hot to people on this thread

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
We never forget the INEC perjury matter ooo
Where Tinubu said he wasn't a citizen of another country but still somehow has a passport from that country.

We dey comeπŸ™

Engr O.T Law
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you are telling us you have a right to attack those you perceive irresponsible, then they also have a right to respond

If na you wont you respond? What am I asking sef. I have seen you in action giving it hot-hot to people on this thread
I'm not a public official. I'm a private citizen. It's a different thing entirely if I'm a public official, and my salary is paid by taxpayers (Nigerian citizens).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin

Clowns are dreaming.........LMFAO! They wanna stop Inauguration in their dreams!

Presidential Convoy in full play for the incoming Commander-in-Chief...πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/ABATMediaCentre/status/1651216995721916417?t=vpIpYdAdw7bCx99ZfuZzxg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

I'm not a public official. I'm a private citizen. It's a different thing entirely if I'm a public official, and my salary is paid by taxpayers (Nigerian citizens).

So if you become a public official, I am at liberty to insult you, insult your family, invade your privacy, come into your house, your closet and you dont have any right to pushback?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
izzou:

Irrespective of our political differences, Dayo is the ideal spokesperson for any president

His clockwise and anticlockwise movements when turning Amala can hardly be matched

grin
I swear, and he always manages to do it in a fun way grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
seankafor:
but you will clap at a vegetative cocaine sniffing figure stealing people's mandate and not brought to book πŸ“– right?

The case is in the court, right? Let the court judge and I will comment.

For me, no Naija politician is a saint.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Clowns are dreaming.........LMFAO! They wanna stop Inauguration in their dreams!

Presidential Convoy in full play for the incoming Commander-in-Chief...πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/ABATMediaCentre/status/1651216995721916417?t=vpIpYdAdw7bCx99ZfuZzxg&s=19

Seakafor you dey see so?

President elect Jagaban Arriving the Defence HQ. Not Obi. Do anyhow nd do frogjump
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

So if you become a public official, I am at liberty to insult you, insult your family, invade your privacy, come into your house, your closet and you dont have any right to pushback?
Yes, if I steal public funds in millions, billions. Nigerian political actors and public officials are just lucky that Nigerians are mostly docile people.

If not, online verbal attacks will be the least of their worries after looting humongous amounts of money from the country's coffers for years and impoverished Nigeria, keeping millions of citizens in penury and privation.

Before the French revolution in the 18th century, their leaders didn't even commit most of the atrocities perpetrated by Nigerian politicians today before the French people revolted and wrested power from their corrupt leaders.

Nigerians are some of the most resilient people in the world ready to take anything the politicians and public officials dish out without complaining.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Theflint1:
A lot of innocents get lumped in with the few guilty ones, and if I remember correctly, on that day the conversation was actually about the number of "innocent" Nigerians in prison in some of these countries, and how the government should look into the cases so they're not imprisoned unjustly.

Her responding to the above by making the issue about criminals and crimes being committed throws those who are innocent under the bus. A fair number of Nigerians get imprisoned unjustly abroad, especially in these Asian countries...nobody is asking for drug dealers and scammers to be let off the hook when caught, and I don't think Nigeria has ever successfully intervened in getting a Nigerian that actually committed a crime abroad off the hook.

And if Abike wants to play the role of snitch, she should join a law enforcement agency, and not an agency who's core responsibilities are mediation, PR and diplomacy.

How did you get to know the percentage of the guilty ones?

Anyways, she responded to a disrespectful Obidient that attacked her person, calling her names and she used the opportunity to inform that there's little she could do when those involved were into crimes.

The message of, "if you do the crime, you will do the time", aggressively and effectively passed.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

Yes, if I steal public funds in millions, billions. Nigerian political actors and public officials are just lucky that Nigerians are mostly docile people.

If not, online verbal attacks will be the least of their worries after looting humongous amounts of money from the country's coffers for years and impoverished Nigeria, keeping millions of citizens in penury and privation.

Before the French revolution in the 18th century, their leaders didn't even commit most of the atrocities perpetrated by Nigerian politicians today before the French people revolted and wrested power from their corrupt leaders.

Nigerians are some of the most resilient people in the world ready to take anything the politicians and public officials dish out without complaining.

How much public funds has Abike stolen for her to be insulted by the guy

Nigerians are also some of the most fortunate in the world in that they get to change their leaders every 4 to 8yrs

Your agemates in Cameroun have not seen another president asides Biya, Many countries are also like that around the world. Even anyone under 25yrs in Russia has never known another president beside Putin

All my life, I have only known 3 German chancellors, Helmut Kohl, Gerard Schroeder and Angela Merkel,

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much public funds has Abike stolen for her to be insulted by the guy
The average Nigerian public official is highly corrupt, and Abike Dabiri is no exception. Looting public funds is a way of life for our public office holders.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

The average Nigerian public official is highly corrupt, and Abike Dabiri is no exception. Looting public funds is a way of life for our public office holders.

Th average Nigerian is a scammer and A001 is no exception. Scamming is a way of life for Nigerians

How does that sound?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which of the posters will tweet the type of response the rude youth sent to Abike? They all know it was irresponsible but they are excusing bad behavior and blaming the reaction not the initial action

Once again let anyone point the bad thing in Abikes initial comment that led to the rude response

I don't know how they teach their wards, morals at home, if they could avoid blaming an ill-mannered person in the public.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
airmark:
I don't know how they teach their wards, morals at home, if they could avoid blaming an ill-mannered person in the public.

All of them defending the guy are saying hey wont address Abike like he did yet Abike is the one at fault for responding

If you have big mouth to insult, you should also have big ears to get response
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
larride:

Engr O.T Law
Did he lie or not? Na simple thing my well respected elder brother
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
airmark:

How did you get to know the percentage of the guilty ones?

Anyways, she responded to a disrespectful Obidient that attacked her person, calling her names and she used the opportunity to inform that there's little she could do when those involved were into crimes.

The message of, "if you do the crime, you will do the time", aggressively and effectively passed.
Where did I say I knew the percentage of guilty ones?

Nobody was making a case for guilty person's, people were saying there are several person's in prison in those countries who might not have committed the crimes they were accused of, and she should use her position to look into the cases. Her responding by reinforcing the sort of profiling that would have the innocent ones lumped with the guilty ones was why she was slammed...and rightly so.

Abike Dabiri is an e-nuisance, better she focuses on e-brawls and as$licking just like FFk and Bayo Onanuga do rather than posturing as a diplomat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
airmark:

The case is in the court, right? Let the court judge and I will comment.

For me, no Naija politician is a saint.
what am saying in essence is that you don't have the moral right to call for arrest or abandonment of anyone perpetrating crime or fraud in anyway

Non of any corn 🌽 artists or bat πŸ¦‡ supporter has that moral right..

Leave the world as it is and let people do their job and those who wants to do crime do it... Everyone knows consequences of his actions

Don't just be here blabbing how you want international diasporans crime perpetrators abandoned in cell and what not..

Most of them do get out through back dorr by the way

If you re not into crime, leave those that are into it to be doing it jejely, and also let the anti crime who is on payroll to also do their thing jejely

Make all man dey do them thing jejely

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool

New Sheriff is in Town.... even Otem don align with Reality.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool

Akpabio
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
When you have a company that is known for delivering bad services, you can tell your social media admin to be replying every of your customer's negative feedback on the Internet with insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Theflint1:

You asserted that a lot of innocent Nigerians got lumped in with few guilty ones. I will like to know how you got this info.

Theflint1:

Nobody was making a case for guilty person's, people were saying there are several person's in prison in those countries who might not have committed the crimes they were accused of, and she should use her position to look into the cases. Her responding by reinforcing the sort of profiling that would have the innocent ones lumped with the guilty ones was why she was slammed...and rightly so.

Abike Dabiri is an e-nuisance, better she focuses on e-brawls and as$licking just like FFk and Bayo Onanuga do rather than posturing as a diplomat.

Abike's reply, was to that rabid Obidient that deserved the reply and for optics, it was good for those Nigerians perpetrating or about to perpetrate crimes abroad, that they are on their own.

It's high time you Obidients learned how to communicate in a civil way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Th average Nigerian is a scammer and A001 is no exception. Scamming is a way of life for Nigerians

How does that sound?
That's simply a fallacy of false equivalence. Public officials (politicians) are a small percentage (minority) of the population.

Your statement applies to the whole population.

It's common knowledge that most Nigerian politicians and public officials are corrupt, and that's one key reason why Nigeria ranks high among the most corrupt countries in the world.

In the annual Corruption Perceptions Index ranking, Nigeria has consistently been rated among the most corrupt countries worldwide. That ranking measures corruption in the public sector, a sector with many people like Abike and the other "fantastically corrupt politicians".

I'm sure we both know our public officials are fantastically corrupt as that bishop remarked that year, and that's why you said this that time:

raumdeuter:
Fighting corruption is all we need

No more i had no shoes campaign
You con dey change mouth now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
seankafor:
what am saying in essence is that you don't have the moral right to call for arrest or abandonment of anyone perpetrating crime or fraud in anyway

Non of any corn 🌽 artists or bat πŸ¦‡ supporter has that moral right..

Leave the world as it is and let people do their job and those who wants to do crime do it... Everyone knows consequences of his actions

Don't just be here blabbing how you want international diasporans crime perpetrators abandoned in cell and what not..

Most of them do get out through back dorr by the way

If you re not into crime, leave those that are into it to be doing it jejely, and also let the anti crime who is on payroll to also do their thing jejely

Make all man dey do them thing jejely

How you take be my in-law sef? πŸ˜„
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

That's simply a fallacy of false equivalence. Public officials (politicians) are a small percentage (minority) of the population.

Your statement applies to the whole population.

It's common knowledge that most Nigerian politicians and public officials, and that's one reason why Nigeria ranks high among the most corrupt countries in the world.

In the annual Corruption Perceptions Index ranking, Nigeria has consistently been rated among the most corrupt countries worldwide. That ranking measures corruption in the public sector, a sector with many people like Abike and our "fantastically corrupt politicians".

I'm sure we both know our public officials are fantastically corrupt as that bishop remarked that year, and that's why you said this that time:

You generalized Abike because she is in public office but you are pushing back because I applied the same generalization to you

Public officers is also a whole population which Abike is part of it, If Abike is guilty by association then A001 is also guilty by association

To many foreigners its common knowledge that Nigerians are corrupt scammers, terrorists, drug pushers etc
So A001 is also a corrupt scammer terrorist drugpusher etc because he is a Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
A001:

Whats the mouth change? Did anyone deny we have corruption in Nigeria? You are the one claiming Abike is corrupt without any evidence

That corruption fighting, might even be you wey dey among the corrupt people sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) ... (5147) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OasisX, DeadPresidents, aieromon(m), obainojazz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.