Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,001 members, 7,987,587 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1987683 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (5491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:39pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

Just merely standing up for 4 days looks hardest than all what is on that list.

Record na record, but i can understand why that boy's record didn't make any wave.

Like....wetin be this? grin

Na the same way some people no see the need to cook for 4 days to hold a world record when u can even sleep to break records.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So this Nigerian boy has 7 Guinness World Record to his name 😳

Las las , na who blow him own trumpet our people dey follow dance for this country called Nigeria .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmitHGVogbP/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Hilda obviously has big backers

I've never seen a country go so mad over common Guinness record

If you browse well this night, you can surely find record to break easily. It could be first nigga to play draughts for one week without stopping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na the same way some people no see the need to cook for 4 days to hold a world record when u can even sleep to break records.

Can you sleep for 4 days ?

Because even if you use sleep, the same people cannot.

No need to downplay what she did. The people who feel Mr 7 Record Breaker needs to be acknowledged, can hype him

The social media is too big for Hilda to occupy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
Ibime:

If you browse well this night, you can surely find record to break easily. It could be first nigga to play draughts for one week without stopping
Or the egbere that have been crying non stop since yesterday
It's a record too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

Just merely standing up for 4 days looks hardest than all what is on that list.

Record na record, but i can understand why that boy's record didn't make any wave.

Like....wetin be this? grin

Cooking is one of the easier ones. It is one of the activities for which I easily lose track of time. 8 hours cook is normal for me once a month when I cook enough food for the whole month, and I'm still as interested in the 8th hour as the first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:51pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

Can you sleep for 4 days ?

Because even if you use sleep, the same people cannot.

No need to downplay what she did. The people who feel Mr 7 Record Breaker needs to be acknowledged, can hype him

The social media is too big for Hilda to occupy

The funny thing here is u are the one who has downplayed what the boy did from the word go! Nobody has downplayed what Hilda did.

My response to u playing Devil’s advocate was for u to see that the way u don’t see big deal in what the boy has done, some people most likely don’t see big deal in what Hilda has done as well

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2023
Ibime:

Cooking is one of the easier ones. It is one of the activities for which I easily lose track of time. 8 hours cook is normal for me once a month when I cook for the whole month, and I'm still as interested in the 8th hour as the first

You stood for 8 hours?

I get it if we get carried away while cooking, but it doesn't translate to being monitored every second.

Have you stood for 12 hours to cook, only to take a one hour break?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The funny thing here is u are the one who has downplayed what the boy did from the word go! Nobody has downplayed what Hilda did.

My response to u playing Devil’s advocate was for u to see that the way u don’t see big deal in what the boy has done, some people most likely don’t see big deal in what Hilda has done as well

You brought it here to show us that it is all about trumpet blowing, which i am telling you it isn't.

I didn't bring the boy for comparison. Na you carry am come here.

You don't even know what the boy did. Nobody knows what he did, but he has 7.

I would understand you better if you could stand for 100 hours cooking. Until then, let her shout as she deems fit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
Ibime:

I’ve been following Hilda for over 2 years now. She’s popular on instagram for her food videos and has been creating awareness about the whole record breaking thing for a while now .

She’s friends with some of serious social media influencers so it explains how the whole thing blew up . If u notice most of the people with her as part of her team are chefs with their own respective brands . Its just that She’s got the balls and have very helpful and useful popular friends . It’s the power of social media working favorably for her to enable her achieve her dram

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:57pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:
So this Nigerian boy has 7 Guinness World Record to his name 😳

Las las , na who blow him own trumpet our people dey follow dance for this country called Nigeria .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmitHGVogbP/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
A Guinness World Record holder from Akwa Ibom. Hilda Baci is also from there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2023
I want Luton and conventry in the play offs final
We need new clubs in epl not the old timers that come and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:02pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

You brought it here to show us that it is all about trumpet blowing, which i am telling you it isn't.

I didn't bring the boy for comparison. Na you carry am come here.

You don't even know what the boy did. Nobody knows what he did, but he has 7.

I would understand you better if you could stand for 100 hours cooking. Until then, let her shout as she deems fit.

lol. Now u have mind reading powers don’t u ?

I brought the boy’s records here because up till the moment I saw it , I don’t know a Nigerian holds 7 GWR . I brought it here so others like me who don’t know will actually know .

I mentioned blowing one’s specifically because Hilda blew her trumpet by creating awareness and had people interested long before the start date . The boy didn’t blow his own trumpet hence why most people are oblivious of his achievements .

U see, the problem is u assumed u know my motive , so u had that bias in mind while downplaying the guy’s achievement .

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
A001:

A Guinness World Record holder from Akwa Ibom. Hilda Baci is also from there.

Yeah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

lol. Now u have mind reading powers don’t u ?

I brought the boy’s records here because up till the moment I saw it , I don’t know a Nigerian holds 7 GWR . I brought it here so others like me who don’t know will actually know .

I mentioned blowing one’s specifically because Hilda blew her trumpet by creating awareness and had people interested long before the start date . The boy didn’t blow his own trumpet hence why most people are oblivious of his achievements .

U see, the problem is u assumed u know my motive , so u had that bias in mind while downplaying the guy’s achievement .

Your response after i quoted you was this

BlueRayDick:

So who were you downplaying here?

The boy, or Hilda?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

You stood for 8 hours?

I get it if we get carried away while cooking, but it doesn't translate to being monitored every second.

Have you stood for 12 hours to cook, only to take a one hour break?

That's easy work na. I have cooked over 12 hours last Christmas. If someone say they will pay me not to sit down, I won't sit down.

Last Xmas I made Egusi, Banga, Efo, Stew, Jollof, Peppersoup and African salad same day from morning till night. These are some of the process.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I want Luton and conventry in the play offs final
We need new clubs in epl not the old timers that come and go
Southampton, e go tey before them come back.

Assnal, e go tey before them enter top 4 again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2023
Ibime:

That's easy work na. I have cooked over 12 hours last Christmas. If someone say they will pay me not to sit down, I won't sit down.

Last Xmas I made Egusi, Banga, Efo, Stew, Jollof, Peppersoup and African salad same day. These are some of the process.

Everybody here can relate with this, including our mothers and grandmothers

Let me assume you can for 12 hours. Can you do it for 100 hours?

Hilda's record is based on HOW LONG, not what she cooked.

How people are downplaying the HOW LONG, is what is making me to laugh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

Everybody here can relate with this, including our mothers and grandmothers

Let me assume you can for 12 hours. Can you do it for 100 hours?

Hilda's record is based on HOW LONG, not what she cooked.

How people are downplaying the HOW LONG, is what is making me to laugh

She did well, it's a great feat but is not beyond the capacity of any young person (under 50) who put their mind to it. Obaino told us how he goes from security work to lectures back to security work from Monday till Friday. Many prisoners in war camp are subjected to worse. The human body can take it easy. On the scale of difficulty it's not 10% as difficult as the hundreds of people who have swam from England to France across the English channel and didn't make Guineas record.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2023
akwesenana:
Southampton, e go tey before them come back.

Assnal, e go tey before them enter top 4 again.
Scummies United e go tey before they win league again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2023
Ibime:

She did well, it's a great feat but is not beyond the capacity of any young person (under 50) who put their mind to it. Obaino told us how he goes from security work to lectures back to security work from Monday till Friday. Many prisoners in war camp are subjected to worse. The human body can take it easy. On the scale of difficulty it's not 10% as difficult as the hundreds of people who have swam from England to France across the English channel and didn't make Guineas record.

I have not said it is the most difficult, bros.

It is a great feat, and she did it well. She took one shot and broke the record.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:25pm On May 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Scummies United e go tey before they win league again
E sha no go reach 19 years. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2023
Despite her father dead, this is what the deceased daughter asked the police to do to the killer

We are calling on the police to release him and let him come home” She concluded.

https://www.nairaland.com/7691609/man-shoots-brother-hacks-off

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2023
akwesenana:
E sha no go reach 19 years. smiley
That will surely be after arsenal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:38pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

Your response after i quoted you was this

So who were you downplaying here?

The boy, or Hilda?

That was me playing the devil’s advocate . I did that cos ur first impulse was to not rate the boy’s achievements
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That was me playing the devil’s advocate . I did that cos ur first impulse was to not rate the boy’s achievements

I don't even know what he did.

Can you list out the 7 records without opening the link? I guess not.

Like i said, na you bring am here.

Someone has 7 world records and the most of the population do not know. That should tell you we don't even know what he did
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2023
EmmanuelScott1

Na like this SE take cast finish?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:50pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

I don't even know what he did.

Can you list out the 7 records without opening the link? I guess not.

Like i said, na you bring am here.

Someone has 7 world records and the most of the population do not know. That should tell you we don't even know what he did

Now u are losing me .

Did I say I know about the boy’s record before now ?

U don’t know my mind but u guessed and u were wrong . Now u are asking me questions I’ve already answered in my posts to u.

I already mentioned the role social media played in both the boy’s record breaking and Hilda’s .

At this point it appears u just have ur mind made up not to humbly accept that u goofed talking down on the boy’s record at first instance .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Now u are losing me .

Did I say I know about the boy’s record before now ?

U don’t know my mind but u guessed and u were wrong . Now u are asking me questions I’ve already answered in my posts to u.

I already mentioned the role social media played in both the boy’s record breaking and Hilda’s .

At this point it appears u just have ur mind made up not to humbly accept that u goofed talking down on the boy’s record at first instance .

What is the boy’s record? List it here.

You don't even know it by heart, but you want everybody to blow the trumpet. How is that possible?

Kindly list his 7 records here, and let us see the one we can analyse.

Even if dem flash the same SM light Hilda had on him, it wouldn't make any wave.

I am surprised you are still comparing both.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:06pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

What is the boy’s record? List it here.

You don't even know it by heart, but you want everybody to blow the trumpet. How is that possible?

Kindly list his 7 records here, and let us see the one we can analyse.

Even if dem flash the same SM light Hilda had on him, it wouldn't make any wave.

I am surprised you are still comparing both.

Why do u insist on having me list out the boy’s records ? What point excatly are u trying to make here ?

The boy’s achievement is on the link I posted . Anybody that wants to know it just needs to click on the link and view it there.

It’s funny how u are the one who downplayed the boy’s achievement with ur own post , but turn back and accuse me of downplaying Hilda’s . My post u reacted to only says “ people will dance with those who blow their own trumpet “ . I have gone on to explain that as to how it relates with the boy not creating enough awareness about his records while Hilda did hers .

Yet u are still saying what I’m finding hard to understand at this point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Why do u insist on having me list out the boy’s records ? What point excatly are u trying to make here ?

The boy’s achievement is on the link I posted . Anybody that wants to know it just needs to click on the link and view it there.

It’s funny how u are the one who downplayed the boy’s achievement with ur own post , but turn back and accuse me of downplaying Hilda’s . My post u reacted to only says “ people will dance with those who blow their own trumpet “ . I have gone on to explain that as to how it relates with the boy not creating enough awareness about his records while Hilda did hers .

Yet u are still saying what I’m finding hard to understand at this point.

You are typing so long, my respected elder brother.

Post the boy's records here, let us see what needs awareness.

Something wey people no fit understand, na him you dey canvass for awareness?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2023
I wonder how SM wan promote this kind records

I can understand Nestle, Unilever and Indomie giving Hilda endorsement

Which company go fit relate with these kind records?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:16pm On May 16, 2023
izzou:

You are typing so long, my respected elder brother.

Post the boy's records here, let us see what needs awareness.

Something wey people no fit understand, na him you dey canvass for awareness?

lolz. I see what u are doing ; create a narrative that never existed in the original post u quoted, run it as long as possible and then repeat the same thing over and over again to tire me out . grin

U do well

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (5491) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, BlueRayDick, NerdSciBot, GloriousGbola, ChristineC and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.