Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601143 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:33pm On May 29, 2023
Gbaja is next CoS.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:34pm On May 29, 2023
OasisX:
Gbaja is next CoS.

Which one we go believe now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 5:38pm On May 29, 2023
obainojazz:
I suggest everyone should be calm and hope for the best…
This is also an opportunity for Tinubu to prove he’s the mastermind behind the success enjoyed in Lagos and hopefully, replicate it on a federal level.

Hope for which best knowing our politicians what the assurance that the money saved from. Subsidy removal won't be stolen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2023
Balogunodua:

Does Buhari look like someone who can survive six months in 2015?

raumdeuter:

The doctor wey repackage Buhari from 70yr old man to 50 yr youth still dey alive

Buhari problem was gastric not neurological

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Was dozing on the sofa, a call came in, I answered, then checked the thread and immediately made a beeline for the pickup.

As I was on the last keg

The queues are back and in force, but I am good for maybe two weeks. Only thing I could not do was fill the missus ride. Will have to use one of these.

Looks like Tinubu is going for the hardcore austerity measures. For a guy who works from home, this will be hard. I may finally wind up buying a diesel gen

And so it begins cry cry cry
This is a message. If bat can push this in his inaugural speech, he is saying loud and clear it's austerity time.

Minister of Petroleum!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
obainojazz:
I suggest everyone should be calm and hope for the best…
This is also an opportunity for Tinubu to prove he’s the mastermind behind the success enjoyed in Lagos and hopefully, replicate it on a federal level.

It easy to stay where u re and laugh at us here. We should calm down? No salary increase yet transport and almost everything is about to go up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

I guess losing at the Supreme court by Oyetola changed the dynamics

So its Gbaja back to House of Rep as floor member

When Adeleke or Aregbe wants to meet the president and has to go through the Chief of Staff Oyetola na that go funny pass

I don’t think it’s that deep amongst politicians. If Aregbe wan see Tinubu , he go see am so far Tinubu wishes to see him.

Oyetola the CoS won’t be a gatekeeper that will turn Aregbe back irrespective of whatever bad blood between them in the recent past.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:41pm On May 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Which one we go believe now?

grin

I don’t know their source(s) of Information, coz I have not got any news on it yet from reliable sources.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 5:45pm On May 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
The problem isn't about removal of subsidy but the fact that Nigerians don't trust the government to re-channel the fund elsewhere that will be of benefit to us all.

Ordinary Nigerians did not complain about the subsidy because it's just about the only thing they benefitted from the government.
U just spoke the truth, why would I trust a govt that the Acct general stole 70bn, Abacha return loot and many more not too steal the money saved from subsidy removal. Fuel subsidy is the only thing I enjoy from govt all my life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Blood is thicker than water.

Abi grin

Larride, we are looking up to you cheesy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On May 29, 2023
Trevor012:
Shey Tinubu fit compensate Obi with one position for him cabinet. At all at all na bad pass.

Minister of State for Youth, Social media and comedy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2023
Ibime:

Buhari problem was gastric not neurological
Was Tinubu diagnosed with any neurological disorder Abi it just another internet propan?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2023
They are selling fuel in my area for 230. Bought it 200 yesterday afternoon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

I guess losing at the Supreme court by Oyetola changed the dynamics

So its Gbaja back to House of Rep as floor member

When Adeleke or Aregbe wants to meet the president and has to go through the Chief of Staff Oyetola na that go funny pass

Oyetola na long standing ally of the President. I believe their kin is even more closer than that of Gbaja
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2023
You guys swore this man was going to recruit the best and only the best embarassed embarassed

Now e don turn rewarding loyal generals matter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
Itsrm:
Dem say chief of staff na Oyetola. I didn't see that coming cheesy
Oyetola was chief of staff to Aregbesola, he is also Tinubu's nephew. Oyetola has the experience, plus Presido is keeping it within the family...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Chief of staff nor get levels. Am sure they will have direct personal line to the president.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
It gives me immense pleasure to celebrate today the swearing-in of His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the President of Nigeria. His journey to the highest office of the land is a testament to the vibrant democracy of our beloved nation and a triumph of the indomitable Nigerian spirit.

A visionary leader, a dedicated public servant, and a relentless advocate for the progress and prosperity of all Nigerians, President Tinubu's career is a tapestry of service and statesmanship. His dedication to the principles of justice, equality, and the rule of law are a beacon of hope for our great country.

As President Tinubu embarks on this new journey of leadership, we are filled with optimism. We believe in his capacity to chart a path of unity, progress, and prosperity for Nigeria. He is not just a leader of Nigeria today, but a pioneer for the Nigeria of tomorrow, carrying the hopes and aspirations of over 200 million Nigerians.

We celebrate President Tinubu not just as a leader, but as a true Nigerian, one who embodies the spirit and resilience of our people. May his presidency be a new dawn of progress and peace for our nation.

May God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and may God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

- Ben Murray-Bruce
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
Balogunodua:
In the first 100days of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu government....we will all be smiling.
First day in the 100days people don dey weep

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:05pm On May 29, 2023
Balogunodua:

Was Tinubu diagnosed with any neurological disorder Abi it just another internet propan?

Lmao u re funny, so u need his health report to know he get neurological disorder.

His shaky shaky hand is what disorder?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:08pm On May 29, 2023
The position am waiting keenly for is that Cbn governor. Like Adeyanju said it should go to a renowned economist. How Emefiele suffered Nigerians without any repercussion is still irritating me.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2023
Incognito9:

Lmao u re funny, so u need his health report to know he get neurological disorder.

His shaky shaky hand is what disorder?

Oshey Doctor.....wey dey daignose patient tru gez wrk.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
Segedinho:

First day in the 100days people don dey weep

Pipu don dey weep since befr nw.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
Balogunodua:

Oshey Doctor.....wey dey daignose patient tru gez wrk.
Una too get bad mouth 🤣

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:23pm On May 29, 2023
Prosperity is here.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On May 29, 2023
Melvyn11:

Chief of staff nor get levels. Am sure they will have direct personal line to the president.

You mean Abba Kyari no get level for Buhari govt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
Theflint1:
You guys swore this man was going to recruit the best and only the best embarassed embarassed

Now e don turn rewarding loyal generals matter grin grin grin

Loyal Generals can also be competent

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
Balogunodua:

Pipu don dey weep since befr nw.
Pipu were not weeping like this xterday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
grin

.....but if na PO remove am, People no go cry? LOL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
Ibime:

Gloriousgbola, what's the situation in your own generator house?
lmao.

The jerrycan boy must deliver.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
airmark:

Congrats to all Nigerians, now we have a tested and trusted President. cool
big congrats indeed.
Now allowing themselves to be swayed.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
grin

Jagaban did what Peter Obi said he would do "immediately" if he is elected president, guess what? It turns a bad policy to same people that supported it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), obainojazz(m), Joseph901, Olowunl01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.