Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,519 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1630036 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (4952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On May 30, 2023
Roland17:

Nothing wen hunger and poverty no fit cause.

Abeg, leave the guy make e hustle him money, na for there him dey see chop. grin

Reminds me of the person who told Jesus, "My name is legion; for we are many."
Nigeria's problems are legion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:39pm On May 30, 2023
grin

A patriotic Nigerian calling Lovers of Nigeria to Prayer for greater Nigeria.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2023
Anybody that expected government to pay for some form of palliative is joking.

Money nor dey but government should have shown working before this goof of yesterday.
Atleast in one month do something to earn small trust.

Now as usual citizens will bear the brunt and the value of what Nigerians earn is about to be wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2023
Transportation prices today na die
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2023
Yoruba ronu angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Another period for someone to get 2 kegs of fuel and post it here as an achievement.

Obaino get ready to be oppressed by fuel.

I no kukuma mention name sha
Na to put 100litres for plane if I want enter naija grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:54pm On May 30, 2023
BREAKING: President Tinubu is currently meeting with CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele at the Villa.

Tinubu who arrived at the Villa by 2:30pm will also meet NNPCL Chairman, Mele Kyari over the recent fuel scarcity in the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Honestly, the subsidy ending by June 30 is like postponing the panic buying. Because you and I knows that even if people decides to relax today, tomorrow, it will be chaos.

It makes no difference.

My stand on subsidy removal here is clear. I am pro subsidy.

What I expected from Tinubu was to at least wait till June 30 while working on how to cushion the effect of the removal and better implementation.

I believe this one na unforced error and not the right way to kick off the administration.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:13pm On May 30, 2023
grin

First Day in Office.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2023
Wetin dey happen? Abi dem don hack nairaland ?
Which kain display b dis?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes I remember the story and I am glad they followed the process to the end, and did not let big man influence derail them
That's why i am happy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
Balogunodua:

This does not answer my question....how many people did you see weeping?

Maybe I don't understand your context of "weeping" cos I saw people lamenting and swearing for d president got the unnecessary hardship he imposed barely a day after his inauguration....

Today it has increased, all thanks to d marketers under his watch who rightly don't believe any thing has been put down for imaginary alleviation just like covid scam..........

We're all waiting for the alleviation scheme n how it us going to be disbursed ....you might not by affected as loyalist but thousands of us have started getting the stretch at day 2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

First Day in Office.

He promised to hit the ground running and that's what he is doing. I am having this good vibes that Tinubu Will deliver.

Some Nigerians are just being greedy with this artificial scarcity . How can Nigerians be wicked unto Nigerians! SMH.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
Balogunodua:

The dream of all Obidentis.

Now I know you are just a troll....

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Reminds me of the person who told Jesus, "My name is legion; for we are many."
Nigeria's problems are legion.

grin Everybody dey on survival and self preservation mode for Naija.

Everything is "hustleable" as long as e put food for your table.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2023
What's so funny about all of this is the person that was at the forefront of Subsidy and Occupy Naija protests got there and subsidy was the first thing they removed. What GEJ tried to do 11 years ago.

Jonathan will be laughing at Nigerians from his Otuoke ranch. Lessons will be learned laslas

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2023
A40:
What's so funny about all of this is the person that was at the forefront of Subsidy and Occupy Naija protests got there and subsidy was the first thing they removed. What GEJ tried to do 11 years ago.

Jonathan will be laughing at Nigerians from his Otuoke ranch. Lessons will be learned laslas
The annoying part of this saga is the imaginary smooth transition they promised....

I even taught they would wait till we have a bite of Dangote's cake.Atleast landing cost plus some miscellaneous expenses incurred from buying outside the shore will be out by default..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:
That's why i am happy

In reality what will happen is that he will stay in jail for a long time, When was the last time anyone was really executed? It requires a state governor to sign off and most governors are hesitant to do that

So the likely scenario is that this Hotelier will stay in jail for long until he gets pardon from a governor in the future and either leave the country or live a low key life

That's the best form of justice we can hope for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2023
Segedinho:

The annoying part of this saga is the imaginary smooth transition they promised....

I even taught they would wait till we have a bite of Dangote's cake.Atleast landing cost plus some miscellaneous expenses incurred from buying outside the shore will be out by default..
You're following APC mouth? Lol.

Nigerians mumu dey wear seatbelt. Lamido, GEJ, NOI no language they didn't use to try to explain and get the subsidy out of the way. People capitalized on GEJs gentility and were protesting in Ojota. Make them go protest now nau or sing On your mandate we shall stand maybe them go see fuel below black market price

Btw when is the Dangote thing supposed to pop off? I no even dey up to speed on that jazz.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 5:26pm On May 30, 2023
I am filling it with Obidients tears , since there is fuel scarcity
Keep crying and let it flow
seankafor:
have you filled these gallons with fuel ⛽

Abi you hold your Yoruba ronu card which gives you access to free fuel ⛽ sad

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:33pm On May 30, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

In reality what will happen is that he will stay in jail for a long time, When was the last time anyone was really executed? It requires a state governor to sign off and most governors are hesitant to do that

So the likely scenario is that this Hotelier will stay in jail for long until he gets pardon from a governor in the future and either leave the country or live a low key life

That's the best form of justice we can hope for
You sure?
Pastor king was executed oo after his sentence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:35pm On May 30, 2023
grin

Dr. Ope Banwo don buy market from co-obidients for wishing new administration well......LMFAO

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:36pm On May 30, 2023
grin

....how dare him praising decisions of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:37pm On May 30, 2023
grin

Baba vex gan...... pen lengthy epistle! LMFAO

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:47pm On May 30, 2023
monerozi5590:

He promised to hit the ground running and that's what he is doing. I am having this good vibes that Tinubu Will deliver.

Some Nigerians are just being greedy with this artificial scarcity . How can Nigerians be wicked unto Nigerians! SMH.

grin

001 no dey waste time.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You sure?

I doubt. When was he executed? The last governor to sign off on the death penalty was Adams Oshiomhole.

Infact, only two governors have signed it since 1999.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:55pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You sure?

Rev King is still in Kirikiri. No governor has signed his death warrant till now .

He still sends prayer points to his members from prison
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:55pm On May 30, 2023
grin

Bad News from Bloomberg.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 6:00pm On May 30, 2023
Itsrm:

I doubt. When was he executed? The last governor to sign off on the death penalty was Adams Oshiomhole.

Infact, only two governors have signed it since 1999.
You right I think the Governor has refused to sign the execution
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On May 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You sure?

Ehn ehn? I didn't know Reverend King was already executed o

When did this happen? Share the link if you have it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:07pm On May 30, 2023
cool

New Sheriff in town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (4952) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Kundistrict(m), Taguchi, GloriousGbola, User09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.