Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,380 members, 7,877,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1618100 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (4935) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy if you are interested in using the student scholarship route to migrate I will advise you to take GRE and apply to schools with scholarship offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2022
So everyone wan japa now huh

Na who go come vote for the election sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2022
afrodoc2:
Someone should put his life on hold to vote in an election to prove something to you? grin

Not only preposterous but also postposterous.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2022
They should rename this thread to 2023 Nigerian election thread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Kloppo:
A third class "airhead" turned successful business man who never stole public funds whilst becoming a billionaire in his 30s get thrash talked by an economic migrant...

A Little educated cow herder Fulani man with minimal education,no school certificate,whose archaic low brain cells is full of farming,turning the youths to farmers made you a "first class student" run away from your ancestral home in your 30's to do menial jobs to survive and hustle thru your more degree in another odd world only habitable for snakes,reptiles and wild animals having the most to say about a successful businessman, incorruptible and modest politician that is a rare breed in Nigeria......NO BE JUJU BE THAT!!!!!

Same Obi as an under-G student in Nsukka was a landlord. Nawa 4 people. Which category of certificate Mark Zukerberg & Elon Musk use graduate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Amoto94:
reccy if you are interested in using the student scholarship route to migrate I will advise you to take GRE and apply to schools with scholarship offer.

Can I contact you privately?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

What did you study? What is your degree? What is your work experience?
Where have you tried to migrate to?

Generally speaking i think the place i have seen the highest percentage of people successfully move to and get integrated into the system with little hassle is Canada.
Most of the people i know did it on their own and did not use any of those 419 agents.
I had my ND in civil engineering before being struck with my degree program.

Work experience? None for now. Still in school.

The last question, I was thinking of finishing my program before starting the journey but as it is now, I wan japa for any available means. Buhari don do me shege.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

I had my ND in civil engineering before being struck with my degree program.

Work experience? None for now. Still in school.

The last question, I was thinking of finishing my program before starting the journey but as it is now, I wan japa for any available means. Buhari don do me shege.

If you can complete your degree and go through graduate degree route might be the most straightforward.

You probably need to focus on your present studies (in order to get great grades) and scholarship/academic threads and websites. Investigate getting a graduate scholarship and japaing or if it is possible to restart your degree with a scholarship (very tough to do this second one i think).

Get in touch with people you know with similar circumstances who successfully made the transition. Get a composite picture from different people and then start making moves BUT keep a good eye on your grades at all times.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Dis wan wey Tinubu supporters wan dey japa by all means. who go come chop d agbado & cassava? Akwo beghi beans moi moi ana esi...lol. U don't even trust d product u re selling to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

I can also help with GRE materials if you want
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

Hehehe..... Hope you too no dy support any of the candidates because nah faya oooo ah no wan hear say you dy obodo oyibo dy yarn make we vote.

Awa laye radarada oro ooo.

Make d contri break na im be my own.

Please what language is this and what does it mean?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Amoto94:

No country divide in peace be careful of what you wish for you may not be alive to witness the prosperous country you dreamt or you may be alive to witness a wreck of a new one.

What havoc and wreck are more than these ones??
Bro, you know say dis force marriage no dy work at all....and how long are we going to continue deceiving ourselves?
Someone once said democracy is not meant for people with black skin........ And to some extend, i think he is right.

Bro, I don't even think I'm alive...... Not at all. A wise man once said, death is not the greatest lost in life, what dies inside us when alive is.... I'm alive and many targets and goals I have and planned for, died inside me. All thanks to our govts. You are from my state ad you know how things are and how many dreams have been killed. You know it and you can attest to that yet, you want it continue? See, I'm not alive oooo I need to leave this country to be alive again.

If d country no gree divide, tor nah dem cup of tea be that ooo. Make I just Japa, na im be my own. Ahbeg who get idea?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2022
User09:

Please what language is this and what does it mean?

I don't even know. E be like say e resemble yoruba.
We no get time for useless talk....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I can also help with GRE materials if you want

Ahbeg help. How can I contact you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

If you can complete your degree and go through graduate degree route might be the most straightforward.

You probably need to focus on your present studies (in order to get great grades) and scholarship/academic threads and websites. Investigate getting a graduate scholarship and japaing or if it is possible to restart your degree with a scholarship (very tough to do this second one i think).

Get in touch with people you know with similar circumstances who successfully made the transition. Get a composite picture from different people and then start making moves BUT keep a good eye on your grades at all times.

Till when bro? When no hope for ASUU strike now?

The grade is fine. No problem with that and to restart no be problem.... Shebi I sha ti Japa? Whatever it takes, we die with it at worse.

Get in touch with people you know with similar circumstances who successfully made the transition. Get a composite picture from different people and then start making moves BUT keep a good eye on your grades at all times
This is the tough one.... I wish!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

Ahbeg help. How can I contact you?
Drop your Mail address
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Drop your Mail address

Hammedreccy4@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

Hammedreccy4@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sent Boss

You are welcome Bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Sent Boss

You are welcome Bro

Seen. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Dis wan wey Tinubu supporters wan dey japa by all means. who go come chop d agbado & cassava? Akwo beghi beans moi moi ana esi...lol. U don't even trust d product u re selling to Nigerians.

Who be Tinubu supporter? angry sad sad sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
donjazet:

Make God just help us, let this dream become a reality. Let these evil powerful men know that the we the masses have a voice.

Given all you know now, would you still have supported APC in 2015?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

Till when bro? When no hope for ASUU strike now?

The grade is fine. No problem with that and to restart no be problem.... Shebi I sha ti Japa? Whatever it takes, we die with it at worse.

Get in touch with people you know with similar circumstances who successfully made the transition. Get a composite picture from different people and then start making moves BUT keep a good eye on your grades at all times
This is the tough one.... I wish!!!

He gave you fantastic advice there. Get the right information before leaving.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
kofimoses:

He gave you fantastic advice there. Get the right information before leaving.

You've been in the shoe before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
grin

This Thread ain't just about politicking alone, it is also an avenue to help each other grow individually. Amoto94 and I have been sharing opportunities here.

If you need help to advance your life, say it out. Nezzjnr jez helped reccy with GRE Materials. Joezinho japa to the States via Academic route, you may reach out to him for guidance and I am sure he's definitely gonna help.

None of us is so certain that our respective preferred candidates can fix Nigeria. None can turn the Country to even India in just 8yrs. We are simply hoping for one that'll lay the foundations for a prosperous Nigeria for the successors to build on, same way BAT did in Lagos.

None of them knows us in person, and it's certain majority of us have nothing to benefit individually from the respective candidates. Let's be civil and helping each other here - and hope whoever wins will set us on the right path to a greater Nigeria.

Salaam
Shalom

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Ibime:
They should rename this thread to 2023 Nigerian election thread

Abeg no. Then the lunatics will really flood here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

This Thread ain't just about politicking alone, it is also an avenue to help each other grow individually. Amoto94 and I have been sharing opportunities here.

If you need help to advance your life, say it out. Nezzjnr jez helped reccy with GRE Materials. Joezinho japa to the States via Academic route, you may reach out to him for guidance and I am sure he's definitely gonna help.

None of us is so certain that our preferred candidates can fix Nigeria. None can turn the Country to even India in just 8yrs. We are simply hoping for one that'll lay the foundations for a prosperous Nigeria, same way BAT did in Lagos.

None of them knows us in person, and it's certain majority of us have nothing to benefit individually from the respective candidates. Let's be civil and helping each other here - and hope whoever wins will set us on the right path to a greater Nigeria.

Salaam
Shalom

Faqat!!! Better pikin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Joezinho:
https://www.nairaland.com/7277343/only-zombies-obedient-femi-kuti

Lol. We are BATified. I said it here some weeks ago that SW is on lockdown for asiwaju.

Unfortunately for these obidiiots, elections are not won on social media.

Tinubu is one of us. He's a city boy... cool cool

Ahbeg leave this one first. You hear wetin Oasis007 talk bah. ....

Ahbeg show me d way.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

None of us is so certain that our preferred candidates can fix Nigeria. None can turn the Country to even India in just 8yrs. We are simply hoping for one that'll lay the foundations for a prosperous Nigeria, same way BAT did in Lagos.

Salaam
Shalom
Naso E suppose be

Obi and Tinubu fit dey do sticker war for whatsapp cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2022
reccy:

Sure you are free to do so.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
At the end of the day we all want a working country regardless of our differences if there's any way anyone could be of help I believe such individual won't hesitate to offer such when a request is made.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Naso E suppose be

Obi and Tinubu fit dey do sticker war for whatsapp cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy

I swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (4935) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), MrJaay(m), nihilistjnr, TheLastNazgul(m), GloriousGbola, izzou(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.