Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,630 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1662808 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (4990) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Paper renewal 22k keh?

Dem dey run una street for Edo o. The last Vehicle license renewal I did was 3,400 and Road worthiness 10,800 ; and that was January this year
Insurance only is 15k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Itsrm:

I don't do third party insurance myself but I'm seriously considering it now. Before now, I used to comprehensively insure my cars at 1.9% the value of the car by virtue of madam's work. That privilege has been taken away and I'm now paying 5%. I'm willing to take my chances with third party insurance

And the bolded is not true. Third party insurance takes care of any car you hit up to a certain amount but not your own car. One guy shared his experience right here on nairaland. He had third party, insurance took care of the car he hit, they didn't touch his own.

And even if it's just police let me pass, It's still worth it. The least amount of money police will collect from you for not having insurance in this town is 5k. Imagine them stopping you 10 times in a year. cheesy

The third party licensing offices sell usually ends there . That’s because those licensing agents mostly sell fake . But if u are lucky he didn’t sell fake to u , then u will surely get paid for someone else’s car u bashed like u explained .

Me I don’t see the sense in paying for insurance to cover someone else’s car (third party ) while leaving my own car in God’s hands . I will rather cut some other expenses like DSTV and use it to pay for comprehensive insurance o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Insurance only is 15k

Insurance is not vehicle paper renewal na. Insurance is ur own way of protecting urself from financial liability that can come from any accident . Shey u sef wan dey drive car wey fit write-off in an accident and u go dey find money to buy new car again ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Insurance is not vehicle paper renewal na. Insurance is ur own way of protecting urself from financial liability that can come from any accident . Shey u sef wan dey drive car wey fit write-off in an accident and u go dey find money to buy new car again ?
Right from day 1,Insurance is always among the paper being renewed .
I think if insurance is what you claimed it to be in Nigeria,it definitely would have been tagged optional..

The 1st tin kpokpo checks here is that insurance paper cause it us the most expensive among d renewable papers..

That aside,what is the significance of renewing proof of ownership?does it mean,u aren't the owner if your car anymore immediately it expires??

Cos,I know...it will be increased,once we are satisfied with d amount imposed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Smooth trip... 0bserve very well especially their ladies. I don see say 99.9% of naija gals carry religion 4 head like gala. all of them want 2 marry a god fearing man.
Thank you. I plan to stay celibate as I've someone I'm dating in Nigeria, and maintaining relationships with a lady is a lot of hard work and distraction.

I just needed a place to focus on the research papers and books I've been working on for some time now, prepare for some professional exams, while working remotely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Segedinho:

Right from day 1,Insurance is always among the paper being renewed .
I think if insurance is what you claimed it to be in Nigeria,it definitely would have been tagged optional..

The 1st tin kpokpo checks here is that insurance paper cause it us the most expensive among d renewable papers..

That aside,what is the significance of renewing proof of ownership?does it mean,u aren't the owner if your car anymore immediately it expires??

Cos,I know...it will be increased,once we are satisfied with d amount imposed

Obviously Tinubu’s government is just looking for money anywhere and anyhow . It makes no sense asking people to pay for proof of ownership yearly when the document itself is not a yearly issued document but a one-off document .

I read the news and the authority they are basing the introduction of the N1,000 fee on and it made no sense at all. The law they are quoting does not state tha anybody should pay any fee yearly for proof of ownership.

They will come up with more and more ridiculous ways of taxing us dry as time goes by.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Davido don score another goal; he’s being dragged by online in-laws like this for breaking Chef Chi’s heart once again.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Obviously Tinubu’s government is just looking for money anywhere and anyhow . It makes no sense asking people to pay for proof of ownership yearly when the document itself is not a yearly issued document but a one-off document .

I read the news and the authority they are basing the introduction of the N1,000 fee on and it made no sense at all. The law they are quoting does not state tha anybody should pay any fee yearly for proof of ownership.

They will come up with more and more ridiculous ways of taxing us dry as time goes by.
Na why I just dey laugh people when they keep talking about Lagos and whatever magic he supposedly did. What is the man's legacy beside taxing, taxing and more taxing like a Mob boss

I heard Customs duty also going up. Hehehe Renewed shege

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2023
AA women are real ghetto. grin

How TF you live-record yourself taking a pregnancy test??

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:26am On Jun 28, 2023
A40:
Na why I just dey laugh people when they keep talking about Lagos and whatever magic he supposedly did. What is the man's legacy beside taxing, taxing and more taxing like a Mob boss

I heard Customs duty also going up. Hehehe Renewed shege

I remember during the campaigns when his supporters kept on pointing at how he increased Lagos state IGR from paltry 600m monthly to 51bn, I mentioned it that majority of the IGR comes from Personal income tax of workers resident in the state but dem nearly tera my danshiki.

More like Tinubu came up with an improved tax collection system better than what he met on ground when he became the governor . Funnily all of this was possible because of the economic policies of the Obasanjo's administration which Tinubu’s supporters love to hate .

Now he’s there now doing exactly the same thing all over again taxing and more taxing . Unfortunately, the shege people don see under Buhari’s administration is so much that even middle class can barely breath with these emerging taxes .

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
AA women are real ghetto. grin

How TF you live-record yourself taking a pregnancy test??
This new generation of heauxs fam. She literally recorded her piss and stank bathroom with the pee in it

We really don't shame these heifers enough.

David not free of blame too cos why will you be raw doggin these broads. Almost like the richer black men get the lower quality women they pursue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I remember during the campaigns when his supporters kept on pointing at how he increased Lagos state IGR from paltry 600m monthly to 51bn, I mentioned it that majority of the IGR comes from Personal income tax of workers resident in the state but dem nearly year my danshiki.

More like Tinubu came up with an improved tax collection system better than what he met on ground when he became the governor . Funnily all of this was possible because of the economic policies of the Obasanjo's administration which Tinubu’s supporters love to hate .

Now he’s there now doing exactly the same thing all over again taxing and more taxing . Unfortunately, the shege people don see under Buhari’s administration is so much that even middle class can barely breath with these emerging taxes .
We will see how much adjusting Nigerians can do till they can adjust no more. We're like the proverbial frog thrown in boiling water. We keep adjusting adjusting till body go eventually no fit adjust again.

After all the girigiri nobody can point 1 policy that is going to reduce the hardship going forward. Only you comot fuel subsidy, customs duty going up, federal tertiary institutions about to increase fees, electricity tariffs. All at the same time

The beauty is whether you chop Agbado or not regardless of tribe, religion and party the shege will touch everybody or at least the majority of supporters

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa oo, BAT no wn allow person breathe?.. Which one is this fresh 1k again undecided..?

The other bastard that came with his lamba of retiring to Daura or worse still Niger Republic dn japa enter London..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 2:40am On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Davido don score another goal; he’s being dragged by online in-laws like this for breaking Chef Chi’s heart once again.

Normally Chioma fine, set wella to attract better nigga but Naija girls ehh, Smh..
Just imagine what a young girl like her has decided to suffer for the rest of her life..Na even the marriage vex me pass..

In what world did she ever see a nigga like Davido being ready for marriage right now?To make matters worse, e be like Davido no even like condom at all..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:09am On Jun 28, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Normally Chioma fine, set wella to attract better nigga but Naija girls ehh, Smh..
Just imagine what a young girl like her has decided to suffer for the rest of her life..Na even the marriage vex me pass..

In what world did she ever see a nigga like Davido being ready for marriage right now?To make matters worse, e be like Davido no even like condom at all..
Lol. Women! It's either you love them or you understand them. You cannot do both. Heard she's also pregnant grin grin

I don't know why you're feeling sorry for her. She's not a fool and is enjoying the perks of office as David's recognized woman. These side baby mommas are just normal occupational hazards. Expensive push gifts and brand new car will ease the pain

Any woman dabbling in serious relationship with a man with 2 baby mommas or more cannot say she doesn't know what she signed up for. The man that would put her on that exclusive pedestal doesn't have access to David's resources so all na scale of preference, the game is the game

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 4:41am On Jun 28, 2023
larride:
My wife give birth to a bouncing baby girl this afternoon. Both mother and child are in good health. 😎
Congratulations bro...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2023
larride:
My wife give birth to a bouncing baby girl this afternoon. Both mother and child are in good health. 😎

Congratulations bro.
May she grow up to support Real Madrid 😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:59am On Jun 28, 2023
While Nigerians are parking their cars at home, trekking and using public transport

https://www.nairaland.com/7744353/president-tinubus-120-car-convoy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Itsrm:
While Nigerians are parking their cars at home, trekking and using public transport

Leemao!

The nairaland economists will explain to u how convoy of mere 120 cars does not change anything in the general scheme of things . They will make u see that even if his convoy consists of just 3 cars , It doesn’t matter . They will ask u how much u think will be saved if he decided to do things differently than his predecessors by being pruning down the expenses associated with maintaining such fleet of vehicles🤷🏼‍♂️?

I hope u have answers ready .

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I Don die

Yoruba ronu card for VIO nor work 😂😂

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1673702623155724289?t=-DFt78nS8M3Wvj8fp45Iaw&s=19

The first time I came across this video ehn, I laugh sotey water commot my eyes . 🤣

I don’t know what was funnier maybe it’s the guy’s false believe that once Tinubu enters office Yorubas can have a free pass , or the fact that he even insulted fellow Yorubas in the process by calling the VIO “officers omo oshogbo , omo Ibadan won fe ba eko Tinubu je…. Wo boshe wa ila seke” ( Roughly translating to see them coming from Oshogbo and Ibadan with their tribal marks, they want to spoil Tinubu’s Lagos)

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2023
CrystalTiger:

At this point I think Chioma signed up for little or no happiness in that marriage she use her legs enter . The man don disrespect her enough but she still dey am. She most likely knew she was getting married to community prickk.

Only God knows if those ladies don’t get scared of STIs seeing how Davido just dey go raw everywhere he goes .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2023
A40:
Lol. Women! It's either you love them or you understand them. You cannot do both. Heard she's also pregnant grin grin

I don't know why you're feeling sorry for her. She's not a fool and is enjoying the perks of office as David's recognized woman. These side baby mommas are just normal occupational hazards. Expensive push gifts and brand new car will ease the pain

Any woman dabbling in serious relationship with a man with 2 baby mommas or more cannot say she doesn't know what she signed up for. The man that would put her on that exclusive pedestal doesn't have access to David's resources so all na scale of preference, the game is the game

👍

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Na wa oo, BAT no wn allow person breathe?.. Which one is this fresh 1k again undecided..?

The other bastard that came with his lamba of retiring to Daura or worse still Niger Republic dn japa enter London..

😩

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Obviously Tinubu’s government is just looking for money anywhere and anyhow .
I said it here that all the billions spent during the election, and all the bribery from every angle, must be recovered.

And it seems to be the first target for now, hence too many tax and VAT introductions.

One would think the government is trying to raise money for the country, when we clearly know the proceeds will be looted..and suffering increased by double.

There may be more to come.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Emaprince:
I said it here that all the billions spent during the election, and all the bribery from every angle, must be recovered.

And it seems to be the first target for now, hence too many tax and VAT introductions.

One would think the government is trying to raise money for the country, when we clearly know the proceeds will be looted..and suffering increased by double.

There may be more to come.
he no fit print money pay his debts

Why won't he let the poor breef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Itsrm:

FG nor send optics 😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The first time I came across this video ehn, I laugh sotey water commot my eyes . 🤣

I don’t know what was funnier maybe it’s the guy’s false believe that once Tinubu enters office Yorubas can have a free pass , or the fact that he even insulted fellow Yorubas in the process by calling the VIO “officers omo oshogbo , omo Ibadan won fe ba eko Tinubu je…. Wo boshe wa ila seke” ( Roughly translating to see them coming from Oshogbo and Ibadan with their tribal marks, they want to spoil Tinubu’s Lagos)

😂😂😂😂 This election did damage. Ahh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2023
A40:
We will see how much adjusting Nigerians can do till they can adjust no more. We're like the proverbial frog thrown in boiling water. We keep adjusting adjusting till body go eventually no fit adjust again.

After all the girigiri nobody can point 1 policy that is going to reduce the hardship going forward. Only you comot fuel subsidy, customs duty going up, federal tertiary institutions about to increase fees, electricity tariffs. All at the same time

The beauty is whether you chop Agbado or not regardless of tribe, religion and party the shege will touch everybody or at least the majority of supporters
The tuition fee own, I still don't know how it will go down bro. Many students might drop out...or stay out of school to hustle for their school fees.

People are making less income now compared to the months prior to Tinubu inauguration. People spend more now and still earn as they used to or even less.. Most small private firms are laying off some workers.

If anybody tell you that these agbado guys are not suffering, laugh at him. They only come online to disguise.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Lessons will be learned
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Cost of governance to be whittled down for where?

These ones are seriously flexing and spending the money made from ordinary citizens. That's what they are there for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
The president of a "poor country" uses a 120-car convoy. Interesting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) ... (4990) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, GloriousGbola, PDPGuy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.