Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,272 members, 7,920,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1762168 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (5169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
So they called DSS on that girl

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Amigoss:
Fuel subsidy gone
Naira devalued

What next?

Remove Electricity subsidy
Increase tax and vat
Remove Education subsidy
Remove Healthcare subsidy

All on top of 30k minimum wage where some people even get paid 15k in this country

Oh Forgot Nigeria is broke sad

* Reduce Minimum wage

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

This tax and increase in VAT will favour me and my family

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Spy360:
https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/03/anambra-govt-to-investigate-mmesoma-ejikemes-jamb-result/

How could this girl have manipulated her results without help from within JAMB or without weakness in the JAMB server?

Or else JAMB is accusing her for what she is not privy about and hence tarnishing her image.

It was easy to remove her clothes in public whereas they turn blind eyes to the monumental fraud in Aso Rock.

From what I’ve read and the video of the girl I watched this evening , I think this might just be a case of JAMB messing things up at their end and then turning back to accuse the girl that knows little or nothing about her results changing from what she printed out initially .

No be today people dey check JAMB results and WAEC results only for the results to change on the portal . We had friends whose WAEC result initially showed D7 in a particular subject only for it to change to C6. Some results get witheld only for it to be realeased weeks after .

I’m guessing the girl’s results initially showed 362 which may be a mistake from uploading , and it was later rectified with the girl’s original score of 249 unknown to her. She must have been carrying the initial result she printed all around . She could be a victim of JAMB’s own inefficiency . I won’t put it past them.

When I was in a school I once had a lecturer record 0 for me in a course I was so sure of scoring A. I had to go meet him and it was later discovered while he was uploading the rests on the portal , few students results bounced back and I was among them. The sytem automatically recorded 0 for me in a 3 unit course . He rectified it after my complaint and I got my deserved grade. Sometimes the way they leave all these IT systems open ended in naija ehn….

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
obainojazz:
You senior me with at least 10 years 😵‍💫

Oh sorry,obaino the teenage sensation grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ellexy:

grin grin grin
Anybody who believes that girl manipulated that server can believe anything. I think jamb are trying to cover their mistakes by deflecting it to her.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Anybody who believes that girl manipulated that server can believe anything. I think jamb are trying to cover their mistakes by deflecting it to her.
Now that the girl has told her side of the story, let's see how it goes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Agbado BATstards pounced on that news for agenda cos Anambra/South East, unfortunate to the clowns,Na somebody from Anambra still top from the latest verified results cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Someone forged their JAMB results and people are seeing it as a tribal fight, And trying to defend and make excuses for it because of tribalism.

Some of you people are really sick and in need of serious intervention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shaytun:
Someone forged their JAMB results and people are seeing it as a tribal fight, And trying to defend and make excuses for it because of tribalism.

Hope you have listened to her story.. Hope you heard innoson saying they also confirmed it.

Hope you'll retract when a different outcome shows

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
You agbado boys are so dumb but think you are sleek,So why is this person from Kaduna not trending equally grin...it doesn't fit your agenda cos (s)he is not from Anambra/SouthEast....

JAMB specifically mentioned Atung Gerald from Kaduna state, who claimed to have scored 380 in the UTME but had neither obtained the 2023 UTME application documents nor participated in the examination Read more:

https://www.legit.ng/education/1542291-atung-gerald-jamb-exposes-student-scored-380-writing-utme/

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Because tell me wetin make dss enter this matter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Hope you have listened to her story.. Hope you heard innoson saying they also confirmed it.

Hope you'll retract when a different outcome shows

If only you read and are abreast of the happening in your own country, you will know that this is not the first time this is happening.

In fact people used the exact same script the girl use in 2019 and 2021 and claim to be the highest jamb scorer only for their lie to be busted.

Take a look at what the girl posted below, if you scan that barcode yourself you will see that the result belonged to a certain Asimiyu Mariam and She used the template for the 2022 high scorer, Eyimofe Adebayo who scored 362.

Look at the test message she posted and you can clearly see that she typed that message by herself she even got the reg number wrong.

Stop defending criminality because of tribal affiliation and use your head

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Because tell me wetin make dss enter this matter
Wetin concern jamb matter with national security? Nigeria is hard to understand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
well, it took me all of 5 minutes to alter this document.

if i was really motivated i could address any gaps

Face-saving

Meanwhile, JAMB said Miss Mmesoma had also quickly requested her 2022 UTME result for possible alteration.

However, JAMB said, unknown to the candidate, it had changed the design for the results, making it difficult for her to change the score recorded in 2022.

JAMB said: “It is to be noted that Miss Mmesoma had sent a message to the Board’s platform to request her UTME result, after which she manually inflated her scores and pasted the same on the 2022 UTME result sheet.

“Unknown to her, the Board had changed the design of the 2023 UTME result sheet. Her original result remains 249, as nothing can change that. With this her ignoble act, Miss Mmesoma would be prosecuted and her original result withdrawn.”

what JAMB is saying isthey regularly change the format of the result sheet - possibly as a deterrent to this sort of thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:
well, it took me all of 5 minutes to alter this document.

if i was really motivated i could address any gaps

what JAMB is saying isthey regularly change the format of the result sheet - possibly as a deterrent to this sort of thing.

I don’t get some people, the greatest victim in all of this is a fellow Igbo girl, who was cheated from her first position and 3 million Naira prize money.

Why are people making it tribal?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shaytun:

If only you read and are abreast of the happening in your own country, you will know that this is not the first time this is happening.

In fact people used the exact same script the girl use in 2019 and 2021 and claim to be the highest jamb scorer only for their lie to be busted.

Take a look at what the girl posted below, if you scan that barcode yourself you will see that the result belonged to a certain Asimiyu Mariam and She used the template for the 2022 high scorer, Eyimofe Adebayo who scored 362.

Look at the test message she posted and you can clearly see that she typed that message by herself she even got the reg number wrong.

Stop defending criminality because of tribal affiliation and use your head

I hope and I mean it.. I hope you are humble enough to retract if this turns out differently.

Also I don't know how you think I am igbo

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ellexy:

grin grin grin
That's the crazy thing in all of this. Wetin concern DSS with Jamb result in the first place? Shameless clowns.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

From what I’ve read and the video of the girl I watched this evening , I think this might just be a case of JAMB messing things up at their end and then turning back to accuse the girl that knows little or nothing about her results changing from what she printed out initially .

No be today people dey check JAMB results and WAEC results only for the results to change on the portal . We had friends whose WAEC result initially showed D7 in a particular subject only for it to change to C6. Some results get witheld only for it to be realeased weeks after .

I’m guessing the girl’s results initially showed 362 which may be a mistake from uploading , and it was later rectified with the girl’s original score of 249 unknown to her. She must have been carrying the initial result she printed all around . She could be a victim of JAMB’s own inefficiency . I won’t put it past them.

When I was in a school I once had a lecturer record 0 for me in a course I was so sure of scoring A. I had to go meet him and it was later discovered while he was uploading the rests on the portal , few students results bounced back and I was among them. The sytem automatically recorded 0 for me in a 3 unit course . He rectified it after my complaint and I got my deserved grade. Sometimes the way they leave all these IT systems open ended in naija ehn….
This is not the first time jamb has sent wrong scores to people, it's actually been a common occurrence, especially since they started this SMS notification of results. In some cases some person's receive multiple result notifications, so was surprising (actually wasn't, Nigeria's now favorite state Anambra was involved grin) people started using the whole thing to drive tribal and political agenda. They didn't even consider that it was most likely a minor involved, they'd already gone around plastering the girls face all over the place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I hope and I mean it.. I hope you are humble enough to retract if this turns out differently.

Also I don't know how you think I am igbo

Bro, do you know anyone that did jamb this year?

Ask them to send you their result slip and see that the template used this year is different from what the girl posted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Amigoss:

Agbado BATstards pounced on that news for agenda cos Anambra/South East, unfortunate to the clowns,Na somebody from Anambra still top from the latest verified results cheesy
My bro some years back once had different jamb results after they introduced this result checking through mms. They sent a reduced score the next week and I also saw people complaining during that time. Also I believe for her to do this manipulation will require a jamb staff insider who is supposed to have been fingered. Let us see their investigation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shaytun:

So you are not sick for believing everybody siding her is Igbo? But but you are not a tribalist while others are?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Theflint1:
This is not the first time jamb has sent wrong scores to people, it's actually been a common occurrence, especially since they started this SMS notification of results. In some cases some person's receive multiple result notifications, so was surprising (actually wasn't, Nigeria's now favorite state Anambra was involved grin) people started using the whole thing to drive tribal and political agenda. They didn't even consider that it was most likely a minor involved, they'd already gone around plastering the girls face all over the place.

I just hope a proper investigation is carried out to know where the issue came from. That is better than all these online bickerings over the girl’s tribe and other nonsense .

The public deserves to know what truly happened, not just summary press release not explaining anything .

If possible I will suggest they call for her original scripts , do the grading and make public what she actually scored . Then they should spool report of their first upload of her results with time stamp .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
We regret to return you back to our regular programming

https://www.nairaland.com/7751046/chisom-flower-accuses-davido-impregnating#124189677

our skin diver is in the news again

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lmao... If after this kind of brag, you turn out to be a scam ehn😂😂😂
Because she nor even flinch

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1675952426690523138?t=7rOi2GmrCleF9-I60JX66Q&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nyesom Wike is among Tinubu’s ministerial nominees 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
PDPGuy:
Nyesom Wike is among Tinubu’s ministerial nominees 😁

Lmaoooo the same man that plans to control the South south politically.

Lmao.. Nor be retrogression be this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao... If after this kind of brag, you turn out to be a scam ehn😂😂😂
Because she nor even flinch

https://twitter.com/urchilla01/status/1675952426690523138?t=7rOi2GmrCleF9-I60JX66Q&s=19

Lol, the one of 2021 did more than her.

He even took Jamb to court and requested for 1B Naira as emotional trauma damages.

https://guardian.ng/news/19-year-old-who-sued-jamb-for-n1b-lands-in-police-net/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Beorn: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the diagnosis is strong with this one

😂😂😂😂🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

So you are not sick for believing everybody siding her is Igbo? But but you are not a tribalist while others are?

You must think this is the first time this is happening.

It’s not the first and probably won’t be the last.

The last person that this happened to even sued Jamb on top Manipulated result.

https://guardian.ng/news/19-year-old-who-sued-jamb-for-n1b-lands-in-police-net/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by olril17(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The obidients, you in particular set themselves up for this. We watched you turn the election into your personal war between good and evil. Into a binary Saturday morning cartoon where the designated handsome good guys win and the villain is roundly and soundly defeated. We watched you make up and swallow and regurgitate and swallow again your fever dream bs conspiracy theories about bola Tinubu.

He is senile, he is a loathed criminal, he is incompetent, he did nothing, he will be used and dumped.

You created a situation in which you would run mad if he won the election.

Now you and your compatriots have still not learnt and are wishing failure on him. Every hard policy he enacts you are all masturbating and posting laughing memes. Meanwhile people who actually understand politics are lauding him for taking the hard decisions that will yield fruit before the end of his first term. So once again, you baleful neophytes are setting yourselves up for failure.

It is what it is.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

You and your fellows better course correct. You are on the same path as this guy. The only question is where and when you will snap

And you are all the real hypocrites. Screaming Islamization up and down and silent when your own takes a Muslim loan. I can imagine how you who scream hausa slave, yoruba muslim and other choice slurs would have said Buhari sold us to Chinese now Tinubu sells us to the Muslim world if Tinubu was the one taking such a loan.

I suspect several more non LP admin sukuk loans are in the offing. It will be fun laughing at the hypocrisy of the obidients who will suddenly find their misplaced outrage when this happens
Ranting of a Stupid, foolish fellow.
On this thread I did definitely classify you as one of top 2 less intelligent guys.
You’re suffering from mental psychosis,and your family need to take you to mubinu to learn a degree of coherence.
In real life e sure me die you’re a frustrated failure.
Apoodaa

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
olril17:

Ranting of a Stupid, foolish fellow.
On this thread I did definitely classify you as one of top 2 less intelligent guys.
You’re suffering from mental psychosis,and your family need to take you to mubinu to learn a degree of coherence.
In real life e sure me die you’re a frustrated failure.
Apoodaa

thank you smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by olril17(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
afrodoc:
Another non-billionaire Obidient. cry
A fool at 40 is a fool forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (5169) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: semid4lyfe(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.