Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1611608 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (4929) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Most times I find DonJ's positions on matters simply amusing and hard to understand what actually drives him..

DonJ after the election wanted Peter Obi to go out gun blazing , order his supporters to go on protest and shut down the country.

Today DonJ does not want Peter Obi to go out gun Blazing against IPOB that has been killing their own people, burning properties and beheading security operatives.

I didn't say Obi "shouldn't" go guns blazing. I am recognizing the nuance here. I want the igbo elites to speak up about the havoc of ipob in the east but I know it would be far more easier for elites like psquare, ngige, flavor, Pete edochie, okonjo iweala who have little or nothing to lose than Obi himself who has a lot of stake in the region.

Peter Obi by himself has become the most influential and powerful political leader in the east, a region that has a sizable number of diehard ipob fans. It's never going to be easy for him to go in guns blazing. It would be easier for others but not for him but my happiness with him is that he has taken that first step. At least something that encourages others to do the same.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It was August 24 2021 on Chelsea thread before we relocated to this permanent site here cool

Hold on๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It was August 24 2021 on Chelsea thread before we relocated to this permanent site here cool
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12308#105129382
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

grin
Thank you for saying the truth. Who chased away is irrelevant to our discussion.

Thank you for justifying the killings in SE.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

You say trouble has not hit home, How closer will it get to home when prominent people are shot and beheaded in public.

Ohaneze had their last meeting in Abuja, they couldn't sit in any of the SE venues and mansions, Most of the prominent people have stylishly abandoned their home for Lagos Abuja PH or abroad. Unfortunately its the poor who don't have the means that will be victims

Those kids and teachers flogged, that market woman who left her child and ran, Do you think if they have means to go abroad or to Lagos/ Abuja they wont be on the next flight out of that place next day

The trader, farmer, marketwoman, carpenter etc do they have safe places to run to?

Na so BokoHaram start with theirs with tacit support from Northern elites thinking they are doing someone until foreign help came. In Africa if a crisis does not touch either the purse of the country/foreign powers or pose a threat globally that is when outside help will come.
When ND militant started affecting the purse of Nigerian govt and foreign companies like Shell they got the needed attention. I still believe what helped Nigerian govt with BokoHaram was when they started tying themselves to ISIS, that got the attention of other world powers especially US, who provided more ammunition to fight it. Herdsmen and UGM as long as they dont affect purse or tie themselves to global terror na so we go dey treat them with kids gloves

Ambazonia people dey kill themselves for Cameroun, everyone throway face, same in many countries in Africa with local crisis

Egbon wait fess ! Is this a shift from ur age-long position that GEJ is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is GEJ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Iโ€™m highly disappointed, thought he really had something up his sleeve
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Egbon wait fess ! Is this a shift from ur age-long position that GEJ

There are many sides to a crisis. There is the local support from people who believe they are fighting for them, there is the local politician taking advantage sometimes fanning it for their own gains, there is the FG and military using the crisis to steal money both local money and foreign grant, In some there might even be International actors involved like with BokoHaram, ISWAP and ISIS

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

This one na Tradermoni Promax Abi Tradermoni XsMax grin

Tradermoni na 10k , this one na 8k ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

There are many sides to a crisis. There is the local support from people who believe they are fighting for them, there is the local politician taking advantage sometimes fanning it for their own gains, there is the FG and military using the crisis to steal money both local money and foreign grant, In some there might even be International actors involved

U didnโ€™t explain all these ones that time when GEJ was president o.

U just say GEJ is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is GEJ ni o

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The National Security Adviser who knows more than me and you said it that BokoHaram is a fallout from the PDP which GEJ was the leader of PDP at that time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

There are many sides to a crisis. There is the local support from people who believe they are fighting for them, there is the local politician taking advantage sometimes fanning it for their own gains, there is the FG and military using the crisis to steal money both local money and foreign grant, In some there might even be International actors involved like with BokoHaram, ISWAP and ISIS
If this is not amalametric i don't know what it's
See me laughing here after reading the bolded

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It's easier to see a virgin olosho than catching egbon red-handed
Good luck trying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If this is not amalametric i don't know what it's
See me laughing here after reading the bolded

When your team lose a game. There are usually many sides to it, the coaching, the strikers missing chances, midfielders not creating enough, defenders not doing their job or keeper fumbling

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Egbon wait fess ! Is this a shift from ur age-long position that GEJ is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is GEJ?

Justice sef gats pause๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

When your team lose a game. There are usually many sides to it, the coaching, the strikers missing chances, midfielders not creating enough, defenders not doing their job or keeper fumbling
Like blueray said gej was the main culprit according to you
You indirectly named him the founder of boko haram
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Bwahahahahaha.. See defense nauuu

See as e soft๐Ÿ˜‚
The majority supported him though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Me I no too understand English well well, no be my papa language . Una wey understand the queens language pass me , Abeg make una see screenshot the NSA egbon Raumdeuter dey refer to.

Shey wetin the NSA talk equate to GEJ is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is GEJ ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Justice sef gats pause๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

E reach to pause na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Spy360:
Tribalist are all going crazy because I have shown them that there's no insecurity in the SE
On your mandate I stand Nwannem, this is no isi ewu or beer parlor talk, this na hard facts grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ramsey Noah and Genevieve Nnaji have been quiet lately

Quite speechless, bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Me I no too understand English well well, no be my papa language . Una wey understand the queens language pass me , Abeg make una see screenshot the NSA egbon Raumdeuter dey refer to.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

See below

โ€œIn discussing the relationship between national security and development, let me say that one cannot do without the other,โ€ the NSA said.โ€œThe issue of violence did not increase in Nigeria until when there was a declaration by the current president that he was going to contest. PDP got it wrong from the beginning. The party started by saying Mr. A can rule, and Mr. B cannot rule, according to PDP conventions, rules and regulations and not according to the constitution. That created the climate for what is happening or manifesting itself in country. Is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if he did not win, he could cause a problem in the society.

According to the NSA, GEJ deciding to contest and going against the arrangement of the PDP caused an escalation of the crisis
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

E reach to pause na

Because we are hearing different things.. Isn't God amazing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The majority supported him though

Who?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Who?
If I talk I will be in trouble
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

See below

According to the NSA, GEJ deciding to contest and going against the arrangement of the PDP caused an escalation of the crisis

grin grin

Okay egbon make we no long talk , are u recanting ur position in the post below or u are still standing by it in light of ur new found understanding of โ€œthere are many sides to insurgency โ€œ gospel ?

raumdeuter:
Shekau was Jonathans creation, So he knows Shekaus schedule.

If you notice once there is a big scandal in Presidency and there is public outrage, Boko Haram too would strike to divert attention from the presidency

A week to election you would just see Shekau captured.

After election should Jonathan win, the court would release him saying no evidence ties him to Boko Haram just like the Ogwuche guy.

Jonathan must go

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Okay egbon make we no long talk , are u recanting ur position in the post below or u are still standing by it in light of ur new found understanding of โ€œthere are many sides to insurgency โ€œ gospel ?

Is this different from the position in bold

raumdeuter:
BokoHaram under GEJ gave the justification to allocation trillions to defence while Dasuki and co share it as spiritual counselling fees to Imams and Oritsejafor while GEJ collected his own part

When did you hear from Shekau last. When the FG was serious Shekau that became Maradona under GEJ was neutralized

GEJ scuttling PDP arrangement was responsible for the escalation of violence by BH - Azazi (Fact)
GEJ and his cronies(Dasuki etc) were profitting from making BH continue to terrorise Nigerians in form of security votes - (FACT)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is this different from the position in bold

When did you hear from Shekau last. When the FG was serious Shekau that became Maradona under GEJ was neutralized
Are you saying buhari created bandits and ipob?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Are you saying buhari created bandits and ipob?

Has the creation of IPOB ever been in doubt? Did Nnamdi Kanu ever deny he is not the creator? IPOB was created way before Buhari came to power and Bandits have always been around even before anyone of us was born

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (4929) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer, Kundistrict(m), GloriousGbola, seankafor(m), JGracious, Ibime(m), Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.