Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1698056 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (5032) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

What does it tke to change a consensual encounter to rappe
Truth be told, the best answer I can give is the lady's feelings.

Madam can be feeling shortchanged and decide to switch stories and the man will be vilified and lose everything.

Look at the case of Nikki Yovino. Madam went home of her own volition with two guys, and because she didn't want another guy she had her eye on to look at her as a slut, she switched her story to rape.

The two guys lost their football scholarships, their careers, their everything and she would've walked until she admitted the thing under oath.

I don't think she got up to 5 years.

Omo these stories dey scary tbh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kholiwe:

Keep on spitting more nonsense. Now it makes why Nigerian students were going to study In a useless war torn country like Sudan. Your education system really failed you.

Please tell us if a shower can cure aids, my good lady. Inquiring minds want to know. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Realtord43:
12 jurist of 6 male and 6 female each agreed on a 2nd retrial case on mendy not guilty, which prove his innocent, but chief judge Kholiwe knows otherwise.

You should be angry at female juries for not seeing the bigger picture you are seeing.
Here comes another one lol. English should not be this difficult. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent you dumb Nigerian.

https://www.amacdonaldlaw.com/blog/2016/may/what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Poor Kholiwe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

The rate of sexual violence in South Africa is among the highest recorded in the world. During 2015/16, there were 51,895 crimes of a sexual nature reported to the South African Police Service.[1]

Yes we have our own issues but stop smearing us with the bloodstained dicks of your men who will not take no for an answer.

According to the report by the United Nations Office on Crimes and Drugs for the period 1998–2000, South Africa was ranked first for rapes per capita.[5] In 1998, one in three of the 4,000 women questioned in Johannesburg had been raped, according to Community Information, Empowerment and Transparency (CIET) Africa.[6] While women's groups in South Africa estimate that a woman is raped every 26 seconds, the South African police estimates that a woman is raped every 36 seconds.[7]

Go and take your ptsd out on your own men please.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kholiwe:

Here comes another one lol. English should not be this difficult. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent you dumb Nigerian.

https://www.amacdonaldlaw.com/blog/2016/may/what-is-the-difference-between-innocent-and-not-/

This thing is ranting about English!

Have you written the verbal reasoning of the GRE and not score 130?

I'm amazed it thinks it knows English.

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Unlimited22:

GloriousGbola:
That foolish Davido will not zip it. One of these days one of these chicks will rough and dry hump him, and then set him up for rape. Maybe then his dick will finally go limp

iamoyindamola:
Fair enough

I just googled Siggurdson and found out that cases were dropped against him

https://worldsoccertalk.com/news/gylfi-sigurdsson-case-dropped-related-to-sex-offense-allegations-20230414-WST-428482.html

What can he do with his life now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realtord43: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kholiwe:

We aint as DUMB as S.A celebrating fuckink SNOW FALL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Unlimited22:

Madam can be feeling shortchanged and decide to switch stories and the man will be vilified and lose everything.

Look at the case of Nikki Yovino. Madam went home of her own volition with two guys, and because she didn't want another guy she had her eye on to look at her as a slut, she switched her story to rape.

The two guys lost their football scholarships, their careers, their everything and she would've walked until she admitted the thing under oath.

I don't think she got up to 5 years.

Omo these stories dey scary tbh.

There are so many fking horror stories. I think brit chicks are the worst. I remember reading a story as a kid of a GPs anecdotes. One day police bring this young woman in. The woman says her boyfriend raped her. The doctor examines her, finds nothing. Then under questioning she says they had an argument. Then she says she saw the guy wanted to have sex with her. She repeats this as if it is enough reason to accuse the guy of rape. And this book was written in the 80s. It was meant to be humorous, but as an adult it is a chilling story.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Spy360:

DSS should go and arrest Simon Ekpa just as they arrested Nnamdi Kanu. They can kill him if they wish. Police should track the ESN hideouts and kill all of them. Mine is there should be no military takeover. I don't want army forming roadblocks and doing python dance or whatever. They can go to the north where bandits and herdmen are causing more serious insecurity.

Why are they interested in the SE when NE and NW are far worse. Even NC. Let them go to Benue.
is better they are interested, cus most of us are tired of the whole debacle.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

I just googled Siggurdson and found out that cases were dropped against him

https://worldsoccertalk.com/news/gylfi-sigurdsson-case-dropped-related-to-sex-offense-allegations-20230414-WST-428482.html

What can he do with his life now
Just imagine, he lost his job and maybe his family like that
Who will employ him even as a manager
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Melvyn11:

Seems you are right, city stopped paying him since 2021 according to Mendy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11405147/Manchester-City-stopped-paying-Benjamin-Mendys-wages-charged-sex-offences.html
Raumdeuter is it fair to sue city or not?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ramdeuter is it fair to sue city or not?

If he was in contract and not getting paid then he can collect all his outstanding money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Spy360:

DSS should go and arrest Simon Ekpa just as they arrested Nnamdi Kanu. They can kill him if they wish. Police should track the ESN hideouts and kill all of them. Mine is there should be no military takeover. I don't want army forming roadblocks and doing python dance or whatever. They can go to the north where bandits and herdmen are causing more serious insecurity.

Why are they interested in the SE when NE and NW are far worse. Even NC. Let them go to Benue.
DSS are incompetent. I thought the Simon Ekpa was arrested one time In Finland to be deported to Nigeria so what now happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Raumdeuter is it fair to sue city or not?

Any organization will suspend you pending outcome of sexual assault investigation. Because if they hold on to you and you are found guilty it will look very bad for them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

If he was in contract and not getting paid then he can collect all his outstanding money
No way what if he needs the money badly when they stopped paying him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Melvyn11:

DSS are incompetent. I thought the Simon Ekpa was arrested one time In Finland to be deported to Nigeria so what now happened.

They only caught kanu because the man slipped up and entered Africa. Simon Ekpa is not going anywhere where he can be extraordinarily renditioned. He probably has multiple contingencies planned for if they do try to rendition him.

Naija does not have the resources for that kind of operation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu receives in Audience, the Former Governor of Lagos State, H.E Akinwunmi Ambode at the Presidential Villa.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Any organization will suspend you pending outcome of sexual assault investigation. Because if they hold on to you and you are found guilty it will look very bad for them.
Suspension is ideal and understanding
What about his wages?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

They only caught kanu because the man slipped up and entered Africa. Simon Ekpa is not going anywhere where he can be extraordinarily renditioned. He probably has multiple contingencies planned for if they do try to rendition him.

Naija does not have the resources for that kind of operation.
They should contact Liam Hemsworth to extract him 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Suspension is ideal and understanding
What about his wages?

Them go suspend you for work and continue to pay you? Especially as it is not work you can continue to do outside the official working environment?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Them go suspend you for work and continue to pay you? Especially as it is not work you can continue to do outside the official working environment?
Why will they suspend me for 3 years without pay
They should just terminate the contract and pay me off
I believe city will pay him his outstanding now that he's free of charges
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

As an obodo oyibo matter, I am sure every contract has rape clauses in it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

it's probably nothing to the Arab Money 💰
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

City has no fault in any of these, they are equally victims of the deadly scheme of Mendy's accusers. They lost his services for almost 3 years and now they will most likely have to pay him for those periods he didn't play since he was still under contract .

That's why I think maybe Mendy should sue the state since it was a criminal matter and it was the state that tried him for the crime and found him not guilty. I don't know how their laws work over there sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

As an obodo oyibo matter, I am sure every contract has rape clauses in it.

Yeah, but now that he has been cleared of rape the rape clause does not apply. Unless there is a nacking clause.

If his money was withheld pending the outcome of the investigation/trial then they need to pay up, or else they will be hearing from his lawyers soon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kholiwe:

Found not guilty doesn't mean he is innocent of raping those ladies.

Good.
That means men found guilty of raping ladies doesn't mean they actually did it ba?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

City has no fault in any of these, they are equally victims of the deadly scheme of Mendy's accusers. They lost his services for almost 3 years and now they will most likely have to pay him for those periods he didn't play since he was still under contract .

That's why I think maybe Mendy should sue the state since it was a criminal matter and it was the state that tried him for the crime and found him not guilty. I don't know how their laws work over there sha

He can't sue the state imho. The state has a responsibility to prosecute crime. The only people he can prosecute are the accusers. Unless there is clear evidence that the state prosecutors were aware and still pushed the case.

The length of the case should show that the state actually took their time. Most of these wrongful conviction cases in the US are done sharp sharp and the accused is railroaded on flimsy evidence and false testimony.

The guy is lucky he had money to fight the case. Though if he did not have money he probably wouldn't have had the case to begin with.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah, but now that he has been cleared of rape the rape clause does not apply. Unless there is a nacking clause.

If his money was withheld pending the outcome of the investigation/trial then they need to pay up, or else they will be hearing from his lawyers soon.

The moral of the story - just keep your dick in your trousers. It will be easier for everyone that way. The time of carefree knacking of groupies is gone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sit-At-Home: We Lose Over N10bn Every Monday

– Gov. Mbah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Good.
That means men found guilty of raping ladies doesn't mean they actually did it ba?
I need you to understand something. You are a very wicked person 😭😭😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
He won't be paid anything by the CPS. I’m pretty sure that a person acquitted of a crime will only get
compensation if they can prove they were the victim of a malicious prosecution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (5032) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, Roland17(m), swiz123(m), Ibime(m), Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.