Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,671 members, 7,924,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1777019 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (5180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Corner tactic finally worked

If God no punish the ref make I know wetin cause am . He still allowed them to play 12 mins
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Our keeper is good. she really tried in this match
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If God no punish the ref make I know wetin cause am . He still allowed them to play 12 mins

And there were several controversial calls he made against Oshoala. She outmuscled their CBs and was through on goal like twice and the ref decided to blow a foul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Leyqute:

And there were several controversial calls he made against Oshoala. She outmuscled their CBs and was through on goal like twice and the ref decided to blow a foul.
You see am ba, the referring was somehow, and that 11 minutes extra time was just rubbish. Thank God for the keeper, she was too composed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

....Journalism in Nigeria eh.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The coach had a plan not starting her

He learnt from the first game against Canada when the team’s attack fell flat because they were fatigued. Introducing Oshoala later gave us some bite and kept us forward. Coaching in competitions is all about quick adjustments otherwise, sope otilo!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....Journalism in Nigeria eh.

The writer don sleep after 3-1.. baba kukuma post wetin him power and body fit carry before dem say him no do him work.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Roland17:

The writer don sleep after 3-1.. baba kukuma post wetin him power and body fit carry before dem say him no do him work.

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

.....izzou! Congratulations! You made the ministerial List as a Technocrat.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
Leyqute:

That refree na the Ovrebo of Female football

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
They say BAT is a democrat yet dss has refused 2 obey court order

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
Theflint1:
You see am ba, the referring was somehow, and that 11 minutes extra time was just rubbish. Thank God for the keeper, she was too composed.

The keeper tried gan. She calmed things down a lot by claiming or deflecting their crosses. If not for the crowd that blocked her, she would have prevented their second goal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Those of you who watched to see Oshoala remove jersey hope you are satisfied

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Roland17:

He learnt from the first game against Canada when the team’s attack fell flat because they were fatigued. Introducing Oshoala later gave us some bite and kept us forward. Coaching in competitions is all about quick adjustments otherwise, sope otilo!
Rasheedat get energy pass her i like how the coach didnt start both
Ordega suppose they enter but na another headless chicken that believe in running
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Awusulah i comot eyes, if i wan feed my eyes make e chop belle full not dry chest grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7780192/mbappe-turns-down-al-hilal

I knew Mbappe was going to show PSG shege; they either sell him cheap to a club he wants now or they lose him for free next year. Dem don buy market
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
The 28 Ministerial Nominees

• Abubakar Momoh
• Ambassador Yusuf Miatama Tukur CON
• Arch. Ahmed Dangiwa
• Barr. Hannatu Musawa
• Chief Uche Nnaji
• Dr. Berta Edu
- Dr. Dorris Aniche Uzoka
- H.E. David Umahi
- H.E. Nyesom Wike
- H.E. Badaru Abubakar CON
- H.E. Nasiru Ahmed Elrufai
- Rt. Hon. Ekperipe Ekpo
- Hon. Nkiru Onyeojiocha
- Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo
- Hon. Stella Okotette
- Hon. Uju Kennedy Ohaneye
- Mr. Bello Muhammad G.
- Mr. Dele Alake
- Mr. Lateef Fagbemi SAN
- Mr. Muhammad Idris
- Mr. Olawale Edun
- Mr. Waheed Adebayo Adelabu
- Mrs Iman Suleiman Ibrahim
- Professor Ali Pate
- Professor Joseph
- Senator Abubakar Kyari
- Senator John Eno
- Senator Sani Abubakar Danladi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
No Ben Ayade, David and Bagadu yet.

Good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

....where is Ibori and Ayade on the List?

Cc WhoDeyHause.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Nigeria don dey beat obainojazz and afrodoc2

3-1
My passport na naija grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lol if you check my post for super Falcons thread you'll see I made reference to the ref.

Na Ogun go kill am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
Roland17:

We were missing Ajibade and Ayinde in the first game due to suspension. The two of them put in super shifts today.

Christy Ucheibe too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol if you check my post for super Falcons thread you'll see I made reference to the ref.

Na Ogun go kill am.

His officiating was more like he played bet and backed Australia to win or draw. He really worked towards that score

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
See ehn Magnoliaa, To celebrate this super falcons win you are free to say shit for the next 48 hours. Don't worry I'll support and fight for you. Anybody that crosses your path, even nairaland renowned verbal assassins like sir nihilist, gloriousomething, seanpaul, Sheiikh oasis, the great amala turner egbon ramuzaki, E 40 will face my fury. Even you oga iamoyindamola be very kiaful. 😤.
Just because what yeye super eagles can do these Ladies has done it better. Ama be your simp for today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

• Abubakar Momoh
• Arch. Ahmed Dangiwa
• Barr. Hannatu Musawa
• Chief Uche Nnaji
• Dr. Berta Edu
- H.E. David Umahi
- H.E. Nyesom Wike
- Rt. Hon. Ekperipe Ekpo
- Hon. Nkiru Onyeojiocha
- Hon. Stella Okotette
- Mr. Bello Muhammad G.
- Mr. Dele Alake
- Mr. Lateef Fagbemi SAN
- Mr. Muhammad Idris
- Mr. Olawale Edun
- Professor Ali Pate
- Professor Joseph
- Senator Abubakar Kyari
- Senator John Eno

To the younger men here - There is no harm in marrying up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uju Kennedy ke? grin

That woman wey dey APC primary dey hail Tinubu before she step down?

Nice pick, BAT

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
I always said that voting APC meant recycling the same thieves that has plundered our wealth.

Appointments will simply be reward for electoral support. Voting labor meant changing the entire political landscape. A political revolution. Supporting APC meant continuation and business as usual of the wicked elite.

"BAT will only appoint the best minds and brain". grin
Best mind na murderous, barbaric and corrupt wike that stole generational wealth from rivers and borrowed more untop their head to steal. Ibori and the rest of the political oligarchy in this country that have kept us here.

We warned!!! We fvcking warned!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....where is Ibori and Ayade on the List?

Cc WhoDeyHause.
lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Olowunl01:

To the younger men here - There is no harm in marrying up grin grin grin

explain
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

• Abubakar Momoh
• Arch. Ahmed Dangiwa
• Barr. Hannatu Musawa
• Chief Uche Nnaji
• Dr. Berta Edu
- H.E. David Umahi
- H.E. Nyesom Wike
- Rt. Hon. Ekperipe Ekpo
- Hon. Nkiru Onyeojiocha
- Hon. Stella Okotette
- Mr. Bello Muhammad G.
- Mr. Dele Alake
- Mr. Lateef Fagbemi SAN
- Mr. Muhammad Idris
- Mr. Olawale Edun
- Professor Ali Pate
- Professor Joseph
- Senator Abubakar Kyari
- Senator John Eno
They told us BAT would assemble the best team, I guess this is the best the man has to offer.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Few months ago, I said this and we can see it today.

Donjazet2:

Oasis, You've always tried to paint the government here well while never posting the negative developments Nigerians are encountering daily.

Choosing a candidate to support to lead you should not be based on just one factor. There are different metrics, indices and factors a candidate should meet up to before being viable for office.
As I've said severally before, an Obi win will be Earth shattering, the effects and implications of Obi winning the presidency next year would send waves across the country and continent. A whole lot of Nigerias will then understand the power they have when they unite against bad leadership and representation. Nigerians just picking a tiny party and making it the ruling party. Politicians become accountable as a result of this. Our democracy and governance improves instantly. It's impact is felt instantly.

Now for Tinubu, voting Tinubu simply signals business as usual. A kakistocracy and a plutocracy. It signals a continuation of the present ruling class, this government and its components which will inevitably lead to the same results.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (5180) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.