Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,190 members, 7,960,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1885947 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (5326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You knew I was going to need this information 😊

Elrufai is the same yesterday , today and forever . He’s a bigot and can’t change , I’m sure his principal already knows this before nominating him.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

You are wasting your time really. You think they are actually interested in the CV of those appointed?

Let those appointed just deliver in whatever ministries they find themselves. That's the koko.

grin

......just wanna spice up the thread, I know izzou and sensible ones as him just wanna put Batists on their toes.

PBAT won't let them breathe until they start performing well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Itsrm:

This!

As much as I would have wanted it to be better, I understand why he has to do it this way. The election in 2027 will not win itself

Even if Obi had won, people like Doyin Okupe and the former SGF who was disgraced out of office would have gotten juicy appointments as well.

It is what it is

How many people from the 28 nominees do you actually know?

Let's start from there.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......just wanna spice up the thread, I know izzou and sensible ones as him just wanna put Batists on their toes.

PBAT won't let them breathe until they start performing well.

No need, let them run whatever they want to run.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

No need, let them run whatever they want to run.

cool

No Qualms.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

GloriousGbola.... who is Mayor of Ekiti? He chop sportybèt ₦88m in 24hrs?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
izzou:

They better lease that airport to Peace Mass Transit

Make dem dey load Abakaliki to Mazamaza and Iyana Ipaja there.

Omo! But the wastefulness of these governors ehn….. later they will say we are a poor nation and u will be wondering if it’s crude oil dem Saudi and co get while na Palm kernel oil we dey sell.

Very soon some of the equipment in the airport will go bad due to lack of maintenance and multi billion dollar project will become moribund .

Who do us like this ? 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo! But the wastefulness of these governors ehn….. later they will say we are a poor nation and u will be wondering if it’s crude oil dem Saudi and co get while na Palm kernel oil we dey sell.

Very soon some of the equipment in the airport will go bad due to lack of maintenance and multi billion dollar project will become moribund .

Who do us like this ? 🤦‍♂️
That is if they haven't loot it empty
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
izzou:

Since when i met you, i knew i was bad in maths

grin

Please izzou, stop arguing anything political with this guy.

It seems I need to always remind you guys the mindset of the person you guys keep arguing politics with when it's very blatant where his motivations and sentiments come from. Please stop for God's sake. It definitely leads to nowhere because his mind is painted with radical sentiments.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

How many people from the 28 nominees do you actually know?

Let's start from there.

A better question will be, how many of them are not active and current politicians?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
cheesy

.....this one never delete those memes? Raum don enter am, coz he fit carry am go heaven.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Itsrm:

A better question will be, how many of them are not active and current politicians?

So being a politician stop you from being a technocrat?

Is Peter obi an active politician or technocrat?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

.....this one never delete those memes? Raum don enter am, coz he fit carry am go heaven.
That he fit carry am go heaven off me.

cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

Of course, that would be your expected response to those very hideous things said.
Birds of a feather things of course.

I feel like people keep forgetting just how radical you guys are.
Him and his likes are now what we are suffering today. The ones like him who did not flee. Labelling every soul online and offline as far the person doesn't have a yoruba or Hausa name.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
donjazzet:

Of course, that would be your expected response to those very hideous things said.
Birds of a feather things of course.

I feel like people keep forgetting just how radical you guys are.
Him and his likes are now what we are suffering today. The ones like him who did not flee. Labelling every soul online and offline as far the person doesn't have a yoruba or Hausa name.

grin

.....like you ain't guilty of same allegation. Comot make I see road ó jhaare.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
cool

My Vee Pee at the ongoing Russia-Africa Economic and Humanitarian Forum holding at The Expoforum, St Petersburg, Russia.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....like you ain't guilty of same allegation. Comot make I see road ó jhaare.

Oasis, this is what sensible people do when they see stuff so appalling like that. So crude and terrible. This is what they do. Not justify the madness.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
donjazzet:

Oasis, this is what sensible people do when they see stuff so appalling like that. So crude and terrible. This is what they do. Not justify the madness.

grin

.....you don dey post am since time immemorial, shey you know? Raum was condemned for it but you don't know when to stop. Maybe you want us to lyñch him right? Or petition Séun to ban him permanently on this Platform?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dave Umahi the visionary who put on his critical thinking cap and decided it was Airport Eboyin needed to make it more developed .

Smh
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....you don dey post am since time immemorial, shey you know? Raum was condemned for it but you don't know when to stop. Maybe you want us to lyñch him right? Or petition Séun to ban him permanently on this Platform?

Oasis where personally did you EVER condemn Dayo? Come on! Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
donjazzet:

Oasis where personally did you EVER condemn Dayo? Come on! Who is deceiving who?

grin

...where did I say I personally condemned him? Was he condemned on this same board or not?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

But Peter Obi went to court and till the end of his case, not one place did he tell the tribunal his own real numbers that's not INEC declared.

Obi will file that in 2nd batch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

Na him wallpaper be that. Only that it couldnt cover the failure his life turned out to be

He dey beg person wey him question if na Hausa be him papa

What a morron

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

So being a politician stop you from being a technocrat?

Is Peter obi an active politician or technocrat?

This is just word play. There are not many politicians he would have appointed that do not qualify as technocrats. The Ayade you so much despise is an example.

The appointment is a 2023 reward list with 2027 in mind. There are hundreds of thousands of technocrats without the baggage of politics he could have appointed. How many of them made the list?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na him wallpaper be that. Only that it couldnt cover the failure his life turned out to be

He dey beg person wey him question if na Hausa be him papa

What a morron

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

...where did I say I personally condemned him? Was he condemned on this same board or not?

Where has the psych patient condemned the person who wrote this

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Itsrm:

This is just word play. There are not many politicians he would have appointed that do not qualify as technocrats. The Ayade you so much despise is an example.

The appointment is a 2023 reward list with 2027 in mind. There are hundreds of thousands of technocrats without the baggage of politics he could have appointed. How many of them made the list?

Many of them

Bayo Adelabu
Wale Edun
Lateef Fagbemi
Dele Alake
Mohd Pate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Which takes us back to my first question, how many of those appointed do you know as politicians? How influential are these people that he appointed that it's a reward list with 2017 in mind?

Suddenly their CV doesn't matter anymore right? A technocrat is a technocrat whether they wants to involve themselves in politics or not.

You still didnt answer my question though, is Peter Obi a politician or a technocrat?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Many of them

Bayo Adelabu
Wale Edun
Lateef Fagbemi
Dele Alake
Mohd Pate

A list that contains more than 60% of people they dont know is what they are calling a reward list..

Make agenda dey agend.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
larride:

Which takes us back to my first question, how many of those appointed do you know as politicians? How influential are these people that he appointed that it's a reward list with 2017 in mind?

Suddenly their CV doesn't matter anymore right? A technocrat is a technocrat whether they wants to involve themselves in politics or not.

You still didnt answer my question though, is Peter Obi a politician or a technocrat?

Oro di hun
Oro pesi je oo
Oro di hun

Add Pat Utomi, Yussuf Datti, Doyin Okupe to the list

Politician or technocrat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We will ask the sensible ones who are capable of forming their own opinions and not those who regurgitate cus they see to ruminate over . We won’t ask those hiding to eat their corns too, we will ask those eating their corn in the open public while using their cloth as handfan grin
Those hiding to eat their corns. grin grin

That shit slaps though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) ... (5326) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Amoto94(m), alxx(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.