Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1921255 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (5386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2023
larride:

Not yet but from what I've read on Twitter, its the same judgement with the last LP rep that was sacked by the tribunal.

Not being a member of LP in 30 days before primaries.
Fake News.

🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Shaytun:

Wow, if that judgement is uphold by the SC.

Almost all the LP people will lose their mandate, even Alex otti, because I remember him contesting the APC gubernatorial ticket.

Omo….otilo
Lol.

The issue of party membership is an internal affair of the party. Neither the constitution nor the EA decides who is a member of a political party.

That aside, the part where the EA requests for a list of party membership does not rule out acceptance of new members. The most important thing is that whoever emerges must emerge through a primary and the names submitted to INEC.

The case of the Delta LP candidate that was sacked was a case of him not resigning his public office before contesting. Personally I am against such rascality if it is proven.

As for Peter Obi that is giving you guys headache, the federal high court has already determined that case.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

What then is the fate of Peter Obi
https://www.nairaland.com/7782234/breaking-tribunal-did-not-sack

🤣🤣🤣

Stop hating

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Okpa Nnsuka u see why I continue to refer to DSS as a useless organization ? It’s just an extension of our incompetent civil service .

Me a common citizen can type “ Sani Danladi “ on google and get informed that he’s a certificate forger and unfit to occupy any political office for 10 years as penance for lying under oath…,, Yet DSS a self acclaimed secret service was not the first to flag it 🤦‍♂️

We should just brace up for what’s to come from the “democrats “
The same DSS is dragging NYSC certificate with NYSC itself.

Mumu people .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:49am On Jul 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This was my question again and you ghosted.
I've always told you that owning up to mistake nor hard me. Of which I was pointing out the fact that DANGOTE OWES NIGERIANS BECAUSE WE BENT BACKWARDS FOR HIM.

Unlike you.

So this talk about dignity especially from you is a joke.

Atleast from your flip flopping, it's obvious you also know LASG is lying 3yrs on

Its not my fault that you are unable to comprehend simple sentence. Better go and collect refund from whatever school you went to.

You asked me a question and I refer you to the list LASG released and you are still asking me another question. Na LASG release list, no be me. Me and you didn't have any other argument on the topic because everything you tried to jump back to the matter, I refer you back to the list that LASG released. If you think LASG lied, go and challenge them. That one no concern me.

Own up your L tightly with your chest bro, just dint suffocate on it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2023
Spy360:

Lol.

The issue of party membership is an internal affair of the party. Neither the constitution nor the EA decides who is a member of a political party.

That aside, the part where the EA requests for a list of party membership does not rule out acceptance of new members. The most important thing is that whoever emerges must emerge through a primary and the names submitted to INEC.

The case of the Delta LP candidate that was sacked was a case of him not resigning his public office before contesting. Personally I am against such rascality if it is proven.

As for Peter Obi that is giving you guys headache, the federal high court has already determined that case.

Oshey Lawyer Spy60.

You go explain tire, no evidence.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin

Everybody just dey push him own agenda like cocaine.

May the agenda pushing favour everyone’s family.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
We should just brace up for what’s to come from the “democrats “

the previous APC admin sent names of dead people 2 d senate.... no be 2day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by olril17(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2023
‘Agenda pooju’😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2023
larride:

Its not my fault that you are unable to comprehend simple sentence. Better go and collect refund from whatever school you went to.

You asked me a question and I refer you to the list LASG released and you are still asking me another question. Na LASG release list, no be me. Me and you didn't have any other argument on the topic because everything you tried to jump back to the matter, I refer you back to the list that LASG released. If you think LASG lied, go and challenge them. That one no concern me.

Own up your L tightly with your chest bro, just dint suffocate on it.

And now who is flip flopping.

Lmaooo.
There's no L to hold oga because the conversation dey there.
You wey try to defend LASG Don dey change mouth say na LASG issue.
Fear God.
The same LASG wey we dey talk since dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2023
https://dailytrust.com/subsidy-removal-labour-leaders-walk-out-of-aso-rock-meeting-accuse-fg-of-deceit/

I dunno which I want more, the strike or FG to give labour unions what they want..

Decisions Decisions 😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

And now who is flip flopping.

Lmaooo.
There's no L to hold oga because the conversation dey there.
You wey try to defend LASG Don dey change mouth say na LASG issue.
Fear God.
The same LASG wey we dey talk since dey lie.

I'm not sure if you're memory is working fine but the only thing I told you is for you to check the list released by LASG, did I tell you any other thing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is disgraceful honestly . So Tinubu spent 2 months consulting only to nominate for minister a person who has been barred by the Supreme Court from holding a political office for 10 years ? A certificate forger at that ?

So what’s the whole talk about DSS clearance when they discuss ministerial screening ?
You seem to embrace hypocrisy as your middle name, as you supported a certified election rigger appointed as vice president in the previous election. Many like you are quick to criticize the government, even when it takes the right actions. Let me advise you, Tinubu will rule for 8 years and even appoint someone he favors. If you persist in this manner, the pain and bitterness could become overwhelming for you.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2023
adeotiabdulaziz:
You seem to embrace hypocrisy as your middle name, as you supported a certified election rigger appointed as vice president in the previous election. Many like you are quick to criticize the government, even when it takes the right actions. Let me advise you, Tinubu will rule for 8 years and even appoint someone he favors. If you persist in this manner, the pain and bitterness could become overwhelming for you.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2023
adeotiabdulaziz:

Who is this certified election rigger appointed as vice president?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Itsrm:

Who is this certified election rigger appointed as vice president?

Datti Ahmed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2023
adeotiabdulaziz:

I went through ur profile just now and observed u are an ediot who opened a thread titled “ Sai Baba is working “. That is enough for me to know where a mistake for a human like u is coming from .

Normally I do not respond to foolish mentions like urs , but I just chose to make an exception of u this morning .

A cursory look at ur previous posts and one can see u are shit stain that doesn’t deserve anything good in this life . U are rape apologist who made the post below justifying why girls should get raped for dressing sexily .

adeotiabdulaziz:
For every action there is always a reaction. If yhu don't want sex to be force on you, stop flaunting your sexiness.

U talk about being overwhelmed by pain and bitterness …..But yet u are the one who supported the killing of Deborah for blasphemy and even told seun “ oga rest , she insulted the prophet “

Perhaps it’s God way of letting u know u don’t deserve good things in this life but pain that’s why u battled haemorrhoids for years .

I just pity those that will look at ur big head in real life and expect there’s anything reasonable that will come out of it .

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2023
grin grin grin

BlueRayDick pulled a Harvey Specter there.

Not bad, not bad. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2023
izzou:
grin grin grin

Not bad, not bad. grin

The weyrey say I will be overwhelmed by pain and bitterness . Person wey several years of pile don give enough pain and the agbo Jedi he was using has given him a lifetime dose of bitterness

15 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2023
Blueraydick dan join the bad gang
Be like what ever that is going in this country no favor you at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
izzou:
grin grin grin

Not bad, not bad. grin
Blueman want just finish d job once .....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Sweden Italy is the definition of 2 seconds everywhere burst
Sweden scored 3 in between 6 minutes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I went through ur profile just now and observed u are an ediot who opened a thread titled “ Sai Baba is working “. That is enough for me to know where a mistake for a human like u is coming from .

Normally I do not respond to foolish mentions like urs , but I just chose to make an exception of u this morning .

A cursory look at ur previous posts and one can see u are shit stain that doesn’t deserve anything good in this life . U are rape apologist who made the post below justifying why girls should get raped for dressing sexily .

U talk about being overwhelmed by pain and bitterness …..But yet u are the one who supported the killing of Deborah for blasphemy and even told seun “ oga rest , she insulted the prophet “

Perhaps it’s God way of letting u know u don’t deserve good things in this life but pain that’s why u battled haemorrhoids for years .

I just pity those that will look at ur big head in real life and expect there’s anything reasonable that will come out of it .

Let the vawulence flow

Unleash the BlueRayPrick grin grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The weyrey say I will be overwhelmed by pain and bitterness . Person wey several years of pile don give enough pain and the agbo Jedi he was using has given him a lifetime dose of bitterness
I dey weep grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Abeg, just free the matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Segedinho:

Blueman want just finish d job once .....

Trial never even start

Judge just say make both counsels approach, na him baba begin bring out evidences

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2023
izzou:

Datti Ahmed

Ooh, okay grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Sweden Italy is the definition of 2 seconds everywhere burst
Sweden scored 3 in between 6 minutes
Italy had played very very well up until that goal.

And this Sweden corner tactic is causing problems ọ. Amanda Ilestedt has scored two identical goals at the WC with it. They'll just place her, Blackstenius and maybe Asllani around the opposing GK and put the ball there.

Omo seeing the goal we conceded in the 100th minute vs Australia, if we ever play them we fit collect major o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is disgraceful honestly . So Tinubu spent 2 months consulting only to nominate for minister a person who has been barred by the Supreme Court from holding a political office for 10 years ? A certificate forger at that ?

So what’s the whole talk about DSS clearance when they discuss ministerial screening ?
Lol. I've said my piece. Anyone that sees that list and still believes this Tinubu has anything to offer is just deceiving themselves.

If someone has told you who they are and you say you will not believe them. Is that not peak fooling?

It's better to just say your party, tribe or religion man is there and leave it at that than gaslight people that the man actually plans to do anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2023
I think it is weird when BATists want Tinubu to keep ruling because Obidients are pained.

You dey suffer, but you wan laugh because your enemy dey vex..Very funny grin

Tinubu never rule 4 years. You no even know whether e go worst for you sef, but you wan make him rule so others can be pained.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

Italy had played very very well up until that goal.

And this Sweden corner tactic is causing problems ọ. Amanda Ilestedt has scored two identical goals at the WC with it. They'll just place her, Blackstenius and maybe Asllani around the opposing GK and put the ball there.

Omo seeing the goal we conceded in the 100th minute vs Australia, if we ever play them we fit collect major o
Those ladies are damn tall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
izzou:
I think it is weird when BATists want Tinubu to keep ruling because Obidients are pained.

You dey suffer, but you wan laugh because your enemy dey vex..Very funny grin

Tinubu never rule 4 years. You no even know whether e go worst for you sef, but you wan make him rule so others can be pained.
E go favour them Insha Allah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (5386) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.