Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,980 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1855134 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (5270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

a simple yes or no question u refused 2 answer.

cc:
SPy340
Blueraydick

i agree with u that Xtianity is a man made creation with much of its roots established in Rome.

What are u tagging me to na?

Did I argue Christianity with u since morning ? Go back and read our discussion all I’ve said all day long is that the character Jesus Christ as not fictitious but an actual person who was birthed and was crucified .

For the unpteenth time, what has always been debatable is if actually those miracles credited to him happened , were exaggerated or didn’t happen at all.

You are the one who has been equating “Jesus existing historically “ to mean that we are arguing Christianity with u.

I don tire to dey type in English for u bro

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ibime:

The day dem open Dangote nyash for roundtripping ehn. Allegations done dey.come out small small. He is Nigerias biggest recipient of welfare

https://www.nairaland.com/7810204/tinubu-receives-petition-against-dangote

Seriously, you are sooo insightful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
■ did xtianity promote d doctrine of divine rule? yes or no? e no hard 2 answer
According to Britannica, that idea came from the European perception of God during Medieval times. So, it is hard or should I say, even wrong to conclude that Christianity, as a whole, a very diverse religion in and of itself, promoted the idea. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
A001:
. I should leave my work and the books I'm writing and be sleeping and waking up on Nairaland then as a jobless person.

Some of the information I put here are things I sacrificed a lot to learn in rare books and traveled to villages to learn from old people and see if it's possible to "see things for myself".

So, unless it's absolute necessary for me to discuss some topics extensively, I'd rather discuss some subjects in my papers and books.

If you believe this, then why spamming this place with topics people will mostly deem irrelevant??

This place is called a "chatroom" for fvcks sake, which literally means people get to exchange points of views. Give and take feedbacks. You can't always drop nonsense from wherever you see it and the minute someone challenges any point you make, you escape and then return with further nonsense later in the future.
It makes your posts an interruptive one.

A good researcher will care what others have to say about his point of view.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You are the one who has been equating “Jesus existing historically “ to mean that we are arguing Christianity

Are u saying that Jesus in the bible is different 4rm the one pple like Josephus & Tacitus talked abt?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Are u saying that Jesus in the bible is different 4rm the one pple like Josephus & Tacitus talked abt?

U’ve been asking all the questions and I’ve been providing u answers . I asked u 3 questions and u didn’t give answer to any .

Talk true, if na u be me, Shey u go continue with this one sided discussion/interrogation/cross-examination?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
■ Are u saying that Jesus in the bible is different 4rm the one pple like Josephus & Tacitus talked abt?
Were Josephus and Tacitus Christians or somehow connected to the religion made official by the Romans? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Manchester United drops mason Greenwood permanently!!

Very wonderful decision. Domestic abuse holds no place in our society today. Women have to be treated with dignity and respect and as co-equals to men.

Incase you've forgotten what Greenwood did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

What are u tagging me to na?

Did I argue Christianity with u since morning ? Go back and read our discussion all I’ve said all day long is that the character Jesus Christ as not fictitious but an actual person who was birthed and was crucified .

For the unpteenth time, what has always been debatable is if actually those miracles credited to him happened , were exaggerated or didn’t happen at all.

You are the one who has been equating “Jesus existing historically “ to mean that we are arguing Christianity with u.

I don tire to dey type in English for u bro

This is actually a reasonable conclusion

A man named Jesus or Yeshua lived at some time around 2050 years ago. He was of low birth in a very inconsequential part of the Roman empire, He claimed to be the messiah and had some people follow him, He was killed

Those above are facts

Whether he now possess all the powers or actually did those miracles are another discussion

And comparing how Alexander the son of a Noble man who was handed to one of the greatest teachers and every step of his life was documented vs someone born to a carpenter in a backwater village

Its like saying Malia Obama whose every step of life was documented from birth given that she was born to 2 upper middle class/High class people vs Bisi who was born to a carpenter in Gbongan who was barely documented nor reckoned with for most of her life

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
donjazzet:

Very wonderful decision. Domestic abuse holds no place in our society today. Women have to be treated with dignity and respect and as co-equals to men.

you must be a very good plate 🍽️ washer 🤭

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
donjazzet:

Greenwood is not guilty tongue

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-official-club-statement-on-mason-greenwood-21-august-2023

https://www.nairaland.com/7811499/greenwood-not-guilty-he-not
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
seankafor:
you must be a very good plate 🍽️ washer 🤭

grin grin grin
My brain couldn't interpret if this post actually meant me physically licking and sucking pussy_ or me literally washing plate as in domestic chores but the answer to both is definitely depends!. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is actually a reasonable conclusion

A man named Jesus or Yeshua lived at some time around 2050 years ago. He was of low birth in a very inconsequential part of the Roman empire, He claimed to be the messiah and had some people follow him, He was killed

Those above are facts

Whether he now possess all the powers or actually did those miracles are another discussion

And comparing how Alexander the son of a Noble man who was handed to one of the greatest teachers and every step of his life was documented vs someone born to a carpenter in a backwater village

Its like saying Malia Obama whose every step of life was documented from birth given that she was born to 2 upper middle class/High class people vs Bisi who was born to a carpenter in Gbongan who was barely documented nor reckoned with for most of her life

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
donjazzet:

grin grin grin
My brain couldn't interpret if this post actually meant me physically licking and sucking pussy_ or me literally washing plate as in domestic chores but the answer to both is definitely depends!. grin
✅✅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
It always drives me bunkers how people expect such comparisons to make sense. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
donjazzet:

We all heard the tapes bro. He did it!

PR statements cannot wash away what we all know. lipsrsealed
Omo, you see why I said you must be a very good plate 🍽️ washer

Court has said he is not guilty, man UTD his workplace has said he is not guilty

But you don j who washes plate for a living is trying to gaslight us into saying your own imagination and interpretation is the El dorado

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Were Josephus and Tacitus Christians or somehow connected to the religion made official by the Romans?

they were not xtians.. but Josephus was a military officer who swore allegiance to the empire after he betrayed Jewish people In the Jewish-Roman war..the other was a powerful politician & senator of d Roman empire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
they were not xtians.. but Josephus was a military officer who swore allegiance to the empire after he betrayed Jewish people In the Jewish-Roman war..the other was a powerful politician & senator of d Roman empire.
If there are no direct or indirect connections to the religion of Christianity to be found, why then do you keep bringing that up? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
seankafor:
Omo, you see why I said you must be a very good plate 🍽️ washer

Court has said he is not guilty, man UTD his workplace has said he is not guilty

But you don j who washes plate for a living is trying to gaslight us into saying your own imagination and interpretation is the El dorado

I recall hearing that the case was withdrawn by the girl or something like that.

The case didn't get to trial so that statement is very wrong.
No court ruled him innocent.

Again mason Greenwood was a violent rapist!

We literally heard the tapes. HE DID IT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Seankafor please withdraw the statement that a court cleared mason Greenwood.

That did not happen. The case just did not proceed to trial. He wasn't tried but that doesn't equate to innocence.

We must NEVER support domestic violence or worse rape!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mason Greenwood had his dick inside his girl even when she is definitely pleading for him to stop.

That is by all definition RAPE!!
He forced himself on her! He has no place in football.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If there are no direct or indirect connections to the religion of Christianity to be found, why then do you keep bringing that up then?

so u agree that the biblical jesus who walked on the sea, raised the dead, is different 4rm the one that Tacitus & Josephus mentioned in their books?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
■ so u agree that the biblical jesus who walked on the sea, raised the dead, is different 4rm the one that Tacitus & Josephus mentioned in their books?
How exactly am I able to tell that the one is different from the one mentioned in their books? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How exactly am I able to tell that the one is different from the one mentioned in their books?

Dis guy sef!

Do u believe in god?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis guy sef!

Do u believe in god?

I'm very curious to hear that answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
■ Dis guy sef! Do u believe in god?
I do believe in God but not necessarily the same deity that the next man claims to. My God is the God of my ancestors. What has that to do with this discourse, by the way? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
donjazzet:

I recall hearing that the case was withdrawn by the girl or something like that.

The girl went back to him and got pregnant. She is now his baby mother

The trial depended solely on her evidence so he pulled a pïmp move
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
seankafor:
Greenwood is not guilty tongue

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-official-club-statement-on-mason-greenwood-21-august-2023

https://www.nairaland.com/7811499/greenwood-not-guilty-he-not
He's not innocent either
According to man utd what we heard or saw doesn't fully interpret what happened
But he assulted the lady, if he was fully innocent they won't drop him
They are just trying to save the little reputation he have

Like ibime said turkey is his best bet, Saudi can take him too though

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

GBAM!

what is there 2 gbam?

dude just said that 2 reconcile the identity of the biblical jesus who performed miracles with that of jesus/yeshua who was of low birth is a story 4 another day.

Which of dem, waka 4 water, raised the dead.. gave sight 2 d blind nobody can tell...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

what is there 2 gbam?

dude just said that 2 reconcile the identity of the biblical jesus who performed miracles with that of jesus/yeshua who was of low birth is a story 4 another day.

Which of dem, waka 4 water, raised the dead.. gave sight 2 d blind nobody can tell...

When u are ready to answer those 3 questions I posed to u up there, u can start asking me more questions
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I do believe in God but not necessarily the same deity that the next man claims to. My God is the God of my ancestors. What has that to do with this discourse, by the way

Thank u. no wonder u failed 2 tell us hw many yrs jesus lived b4 he died

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (5270) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.