Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,162 members, 7,963,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:38 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1898440 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (5348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
this man! grin your friends dey try o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

.....how its started.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

.....how its going.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
When small minds that don't know their left from right see some great minds do some things, they call them mad and other silly abuses because they don't have the experience, knowledge and information the thinkers have on some issues.

If they do, they'd do worse.

I read the history of Hypatia again recently and saw how the Christians burnt her alive for promoting philosophy and the use of scientific method. Thousands of philosophers and early scientists were killed in such brutal manner by the Christians and Muslims in the past.

When such a person like Hypatia comes back (reincarnates) and continues her works in philosophy and science, it's such people that create some physics or inventions, which win them a Nobel prize and target that system (Christianity) that killed her unjustly before her time.

The small minds won't know why some philosophers, atheists and agnostics campaign hard against some evil systems established based on lies, oppression, violence and bloodshed.

For such reincarnated people, what they're after is truth and justice. So, they don't believe in forgiveness for terrorists and religious extremists.

Many philosophers and scientists killed unjustly by the Christians and Muslims have reincarnated in modern times to drive the growth and development of science on Earth and to bring an end to the systems (Islam and Christianity) that killed them in the most brutal manner before their time in their past lives.

Whether you like it or not, we're in the era of science and technology now, and it's some key reincarnated philosophers and scientists of the past human eras driving this new age.

Your religion and its god will get the reward for their past unspeakable evils in full and if a foolish person wants to fight for his god instead of leaving the so-called "all-powerful god" to defend himself and his religion, both the fool and his family will also face the same fate as their god.

All things in nature occur in cycles, and just like there's no limit to things that exist in the Universe, there is also no limit to the cycles of nature.

The human circadian rhythms, seasons, days and nights, months, years, and reincarnations are some of the well-known cycles of nature.

It's the small minds that don't know that life and death are an inseparable pair, always co-existing in a state of entanglement. An evil person thinks the innocent person he took his life unjustly is dead and gone, but the deceased is well around you, and for every action, there's always a consequence.

It's a law of nature, and a natural cycle that must always run in full.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
This is surely madness.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Today is the first Friday that no Islamic thread made front-page.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Graduating from University and making a first class is more important than what you did in Primary and secondary school don't you think?

University is a harder task. Someone who lifted 100KG, wont be quizzed if he can lift 10KG
Without evidence of primary or secondary school there's no evidence of university not to tak of first class. I mean we aren't daft are we?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
A001:
When small minds that don't know their left from right see some great minds do some things, they call them mad and other silly abuses because they don't have the experience, knowledge and information the thinkers have on some issues.

If they do, they'd do worse.

I read the history of Hypatia again recently and saw how the Christians burnt her alive for promoting philosophy and the use of scientific method. Thousands of philosophers and early scientists were killed in such brutal manner by the Christians and Muslims in the past.

When such a person like Hypatia comes back (reincarnates) and continues her works in philosophy and science, it's such people that create some physics or inventions, which win them a Nobel prize and target that system (Christianity) that killed her unjustly before her time.

The small minds won't know why some philosophers, atheists and agnostics campaign hard against some evil systems established based on lies, oppression, violence and bloodshed.

For such reincarnated people, what they're after is truth and justice. So, they don't believe in forgiveness for terrorists and religious extremists.

Many philosophers and scientists killed unjustly by the Christians and Muslims have reincarnated in modern times to drive the growth and development of science on Earth and to bring an end to the systems (Islam and Christianity) that killed them in the most brutal manner before their time in their past lives.

Whether you like it or not, we're in the era of science and technology now, and it's some key reincarnated philosophers and scientists of the past human eras driving this new age.

Your religion and its god will get the reward for their past unspeakable evils in full and if a foolish person wants to fight for his god instead of leaving the so-called "all-powerful god" to defend himself and his religion, both the fool and his family will also face the same fate as their god.

All things in nature occur in cycles, and just like there's no limit to things that exist in the Universe, there is also no limit to the cycles of nature.

The human circadian rhythms, seasons, days and nights, months, years, and reincarnations are some of well-known cycles of nature.

It's the small minds that don't know that life and death are an inseparable pair, always co-existing in a state of entanglement. An evil person thinks the innocent person he took his life unjustly is dead and gone, but the deceased is well around you, and for every action, there's always a consequence.

It's a law of nature, and a natural cycle that must always run in full.
I guess you are erhmm...๐Ÿค”

Galileo Galilei ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
https://www.nairaland.com/7867090/living-die-dying-live
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/7867090/living-die-dying-live

Lol

The title no be like am. Na why I no check grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:

Lol
The title no be like am. Na why I no check grin
yeah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by princeabdul(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Are there any parks in Lagos that someone can just relax and breeeeeethe? Something similar to Agodi in Ibadan

If you mention that one in Alapere where agberos smoke igbo, i go swear for you angry

Any ideas?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
Are there any parks in Lagos that someone can just relax and breeeeeethe? Something similar to Agodi in Ibadan

If you mention that one in Alapere where agberos smoke igbo, i go swear for you angry

Any ideas?

JTT park at Alausa opposite Ndubuisi Kanu park. Itโ€™s a trekkable Distance from Lagos state house of assembly complex .

When I was doing my masters , I specifically go to there to read , do assignments and relax on Sunday mornings till afternoon .

By the time church goers start coming with their children in the evening , I just ex cos that time those that want to do club meetings , birthday parties and photoshoots go just dey distract person .

When I go on saturdays , I just go there to sight-see and enjoy my beer in a serene environment .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Can't believe this is David luiz now shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

JTT park at Alausa opposite Ndubuisi Kanu park. Itโ€™s a trekkable Distance from Lagos state house of assembly complex .

When I was doing my masters , I specifically go to there to read , do assignments and relax on Sunday mornings till afternoon .

By the time church goers start coming with their children in the evening , I just ex cos that time those that want to do club meetings , birthday parties and photoshoots go just dey distract person .

When I go on saturdays , I just go there to sight-see and enjoy my beer in a serene environment .

Thanks bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Spy360:

I guess you are erhmm...๐Ÿค”

Galileo Galilei ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lols, I'm A001.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
A001:

Lols, I'm A001.
I don't believe in reincarnation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
grin
The real life version of this for me was Cameroon vs Brazil last year. No red card and the game was going on fine, the final group game with nothing to play for it was looking like an easy win right? grin grin DEAD WRONG!!! angry That idiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooootttttt Vincent Aboubakar scored a goal while already on a yellow, the fool removed his shirt thereby earning another yellow and subsequent red. E dey even get mind dey smile with referee as e dey collect the red cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
God is good

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2023
KingTom:

The real life version of this for me was Cameroon vs Brazil last year. No red card and the game was going on fine, the final group game with nothing to play for it was looking like an easy win right? grin grin DEAD WRONG!!! angry That idiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooootttttt Vincent Aboubakar scored a goal while already on a yellow, the fool removed his shirt thereby earning another yellow and subsequent red. E dey even get mind dey smile with referee as e dey collect the red cry cry cry

There was a keeper that ate meatpie on the pitch during an FA cup match against Arsenal a couple years ago, because sometimes betting company was offering very good odds as a joke he would eat a pie on the pitch.

People that saw the odds were fuming they didn't cash out....I bet the keeper did though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Spy360:

Without evidence of primary or secondary school there's no evidence of university not to tak of first class. I mean we aren't daft are we?

Primary and secondary school are not requirements for University education.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2023
One camp says he graduated according to the deposition records, any camp says he didn't graduate according to the same deposition.

https://x.com/Ucheanyanw/status/1710381880468521380?s=20

I would have perused the deposition document myself, but what would i really do with the information? Tinubu is President and i don't believe Supreme Court will remove him, even if it is eventually proven he didn't graduate but forged his certificate.

This are the leaders we are told to hold accountable.....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:51am On Oct 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
One camp says he graduated according to the deposition records, any camp says he didn't graduate according to the same deposition.

https://x.com/Ucheanyanw/status/1710381880468521380?s=20

I would have perused the deposition document myself, but what would i really do with the information? Tinubu is President and i don't believe Supreme Court will remove him, even if it is eventually proven he didn't graduate but forged his certificate.

This are the leaders we are told to hold accountable.....

You have a right and option not to hold them accountable though. It is actually not compulsory.

How people have demonised holding leaders accountable on this forum must be one of the wonders of the modern world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2023
KingTom:

I know someone that would have won $3k.

Villareal vs Rennes No penalty no sending off. Pepe Reina 2 minutes into injury time caused penalty grin

Then saved it to spoil show for the people that predicted at least 2 goals grin

If you're banking on bets you will run mad.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:11am On Oct 07, 2023
Did Tinubu go to that school? No. You know it and I know it

Will he be impeached? With Akpabio of all people as Senate President. No! You know it and I know it

So let's enjoy the show

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2023
KingTom:

I remember sef.

I think Abou was carried away that he scored against a team like Brazil.

Even the referee shake am before e give am red card. I liked that scene grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Dash, the Ghanaian fintech has shut down. The startup raised $86.1 million in five years and attracted big-name investors. It raised $32.8 million in a seed roundโ€”the second largest seed round for an African startupโ€”in 2021. http:///Sx4x1F

(1) (2) (3) ... (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) ... (5348) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m), OasisX, patrickmuf(m), izzou(m), enigma0, chidekings(m), raumdeuter, Roland17(m), Itzlinda(f), DammyOlu123(m), StarchAndBanga, BlueRayDick, seankafor(m), KingTom(m), DissTroy(m), RevFrEbuka(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.