Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1654747 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4979) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
swiz123:

So this match don reach 17 years?? This is unbelievable!!!

You see say you don dey old abi? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This match and the Germany v Brazil 7-1 match were the two matches I remember my mumsy join me watch and made comments even as a non football fan.

This Holland vs Portugal match my mumsy said “ Shey awon eleyi o ni para won bayii ? “ Hope these ones won’t end up killing themselves ? . Like even as a non football fan she can’t wrap her head around the dangerous tackles that kept on flying around from both sides throughout the match .

The match was bloody.

Whistle suffer for referee mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That match was war
Kudos to the ref for taking control of the game

E try.

Dem stress am no be small grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This match and the Germany v Brazil 7-1 match were the two matches I remember my mumsy join me watch and made comments even as a non football fan.

This Holland vs Portugal match my mumsy said “ Shey awon eleyi o ni para won bayii ? “ Hope these ones won’t end up killing themselves ? . Like even as a non football fan she can’t wrap her head around the dangerous tackles that kept on flying around from both sides throughout the match .

Those that say football has gone soft are not lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2023
larride:

If bruno or neymar they that match they won't come out for second half
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

The match was bloody.

Whistle suffer for referee mouth grin
larride:

The ref nearly run mad ; he just dey dish out the yellow card
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If bruno or neymar they that match they won't come out for second half

Neymar no fit last 30 mins in that match ; match wey dem stamp person boot for chest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

how about Chelsea vs Tottenham that year of d costa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

You see say you don dey old abi? grin
I swear!
Watched the game on Strong free to air satellite dish then. Na when country still good, no be now DSTV dey show everybody shege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2023
swiz123:

So this match don reach 17 years?? This is unbelievable!!!
age is just a number I guess..

I watched that match with a binatone antenna 📶
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
age is just a number I guess..

I watched that match with a binatone antenna 📶

Mine was "Strong" dish which was completely free.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
swiz123:

I swear!
Watched the game on Strong free to air satellite dish then. Na when country still good, no be now DSTV dey show everybody shege.
used to turn our antenna that year untill it brings network and clear vision 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Okpansukka, time to volunteer and head to Gaza and join the war.

That land is Isreali ancestral land. They have been on that land before they were scattered all.over the world. Whoever conquered the ottoman empire had to do so to bring the jews back together in their rightful home.

You dey form atheist. That one na your business. Isreal can never be pushed away from that land again...Palestinians will only stand to lose more of the borrowed land they are standing on as long as the war never ends.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Can we listen to Naira Marley's songs now?

Or are we still cancelling it/him?

YouTube Music suggested Aye for me. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
I don't understand

Does it mean he does not owe 135 billion anymore?

https://www.nairaland.com/7881976/amcon-drops-criminal-charges-against

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:
I don't understand

Does it mean he does not owe 135 billion anymore?

https://www.nairaland.com/7881976/amcon-drops-criminal-charges-against
when join APC you automatically become a saint,I'm surprised you are just figuring out that now

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Emaprince:

You dey form atheist. That one na your business. Isreal can never be pushed away from that land again...Palestinians will only stand to lose more of the borrowed land they are standing on as long as the war never ends.

Whatever i dey form is not part of d discourse. Lets stay on the topic oga Emma.

There are indigenous Yorubas in West African States like Togo, Benin Republic & parts of South America & the Carribean.. when will the West establish a national home/State for the people of Yoruba? A country where all Yorubas irrespective of location will be considered citizens. ...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2023
seankafor:
how about Chelsea vs Tottenham that year of d costa

Maybe u should watch the Portugal-Holland match again so u will understand how bloody the match was and does not in any way compare to that Tottenham game .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2023

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2023
Amigoss:
This church need members

https://twitter.com/LifeOfNapaul/status/1714916018483560855?t=tmNO0OAjiTQnL7HpndHAjw&s=19
I can bet my balls it's ghana grin
Na their way
The name of the church sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I can bet my balls it's ghana grin
Na their way
The name of the church sef

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Which home/land? The Jews are scattered all over Europe, North America & Middle East..even in Africa. If they had a home/land, dem for flee Nazi Germany & run back to their village.

So this so called Jews no get where they originated from? They suddenly found themselves all over Europe just like that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:
So this so called Jews no get where they originated from? They suddenly found themselves all over Europe just like that?
They dropped down from heaven because they are children of God until he cursed them grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

We are asking him to lend his voice.

If 20 Christians are killed, what is wrong in asking Christian leaders to lend their voice? Has that stopped the elected officials from taking the blame?

If 20 Yorubas are killed today, is it wrong if people ask the Ooni of Ife to lend a voice for them?

Why una wan dey twist the thing sef?
The times he has spoken out in the past, what happened? Did it stop the killings? He should just speak out and that will sooth pain of the bereaved or what?

No words to hold the elected officials directly responsible accountable, na Adeboye wey dey for Redeem Camp una wan dey drag.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Those who want to drag Adeboye should be allowed to drag Adeboye, those who think elected officials should be dragged instead should sha be dragging the elected officials...make we all gather dey drag.

These guys occupy positions of authority, let's be dragging all of them, starting with, and especially, Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They dropped down from heaven because they are children of God until he cursed them grin grin
What was the location they landed when they dropped before the curse...? Ọkpa should answer us abeg

cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:

They also in Africa not just Europe. Nobody say make dem no trace their root. But the present territory they occupy does not belong them. There is a reason they called them "settlers" in West Bank, Western & Eastern Jerusalem. These land no belong 2 dem. If they like they shld build millions of settlement homes..they are simply occupational force cox they got the land via conquest.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Ellexy:
The times he has spoken out in the past, what happened? Did it stop the killings? He should just speak out and that will sooth pain of the bereaved or what?

No words to hold the elected officials directly responsible accountable, na Adeboye wey dey for Redeem Camp una wan dey drag.

I thought English wasn't difficult
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:
Can we listen to Naira Marley's songs now?

Or are we still cancelling it/him?

YouTube Music suggested Aye for me. grin

grin grin grin

Nigerians done nearly lynch Marley like Barrabas the thief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

I thought English wasn't difficult
Apparently not as difficult as holding the right people accountable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

They also in Africa not just Europe. Nobody say make dem no trace their root. But the present territory they occupy does not belong them. There is a reason they called them "settlers" in West Bank, Western & Eastern Jerusalem. These land no belong 2 dem. If they like they shld build millions of settlement homes..they are simply occupational force cox they got the land via conquest.

Well they've traced their roots to the holy land from whence they were once displaced. History backs them up but Okpa here in Nigeria is saying otherwise. Palestinians still have Gaza and Westbank if they're serious about a nation.

The territories they lost was because they went to war against Israel and were soundly defeated. Isreal didn't just wake up one day and invaded them. War have consequences. After all they occupied the holy land when Israel was displaced because of the same war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) ... (4979) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m), seankafor(m), DeadPresidents, GloriousGbola, Sitmr, liveLongNprospa(m), Godstime001 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.