Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,079 members, 7,939,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1824606 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (5222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They play grin

Lmao.
Bros.
We can begin here and now.
Drop the songs of 2face and let me drop those of P-square.

We can do for the groups too.
4yrs and Olufunmi go first give plantashun Bois enough headache.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2023
izzou:

Please BAT or steal money?

........My own is; NASS shouldn't pass it. ₦15B for what? Na Paradise he wants build? How much dem build Aso Rock sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

they call yeye bello white lion

so i am calling him albino. i still want to find a derogatory word for cat

maybe albino pussy
or albino hyena
albino kitten

something to counter that nonsense name his sycopants gave him

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You dey watch the Whistlerverse as well.

This guy is the best presenter on YouTube imo. His warographics channel is a must follow for analysis of current affairs.

Yeah I dey follow Warographics, never heard of Whistlerverse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.
Bros.
We can begin here and now.
Drop the songs of 2face and let me drop those of P-square.

We can do for the groups too.
4yrs and Olufunmi go first give plantashun Bois enough headache.
You joking right
Where can I even start from
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You joking right
Where can I even start from

Start anywhere you want to start.
I don't want to share the twitter poll thread with you so I don't dampen your mood.

Psquare dey floor 2face steady
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Melvyn11:
Apart from African queen, 2face doesn't even come close to Psquare.
This is not a contest. Psquare were shutting down Africa and Europe with hits back to back especially in December period . Their invasion album went head to head with wizkid superstar and came out on top. Out of all the three so called OG's in Psquare, D banj and 2fbaba, 2face is last in hits, international recognition, Album sales, money, fame etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Start anywhere you want to start.
I don't want to share the twitter poll thread with you so I don't dampen your mood.

Psquare dey floor 2face steady
So na twitter una they use grin grin
Is this not dead on arrival if you are using twitter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:
happy Saturday yall

remember - just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the nairaland alternates aren't out to get you

grin grin grin

A lot of the alternatives listed are FPL players. It is when giving out code for FPL that you will see there are a lot of silent readers in this section

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Have you ever watched any world ending movies that involved Africa ? I think Beyonce was dragged on Twitter recently for posting her world tour destination and no African country was listed cheesy

Beyonce only goes where she can charge Β£250 per seat. She no dey look face when it comes to making cash register ring, she has learned from Madonna and Bruce Springsteen. People dey rush her ticket no matter the price, na bragging rights now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin

A lot of the alternatives listed are FPL players. It is when giving out code for FPL that you will see there are a lot of silent readers in this section

You still carry fpl come here
Honestly I don't know how they troop on the first day and you won't see them again till next season
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2023
Ibime:

Beyonce only goes where she can charge Β£250 per seat. She no dey look face when it comes to making cash register ring, she has learned from Madonna and Bruce Springsteen. People dey rush her ticket no matter the price, na bragging rights now
She for tag am Europe and American tour. Na the World tour she use na make people drag her. Besides they are people that can afford that 250 in Africa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

She for tag am Europe and American tour. Na the World tour she use na make people drag her.

Any tour in more than one continent na world tour
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Ibime:

Any tour in more than one continent na world tour
That one nor concern us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Raumdeuter is this you grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So na twitter una they use grin grin
Is this not dead on arrival if you are using twitter

That is an example of a platform.

Again drop the list of 2face songs you want to use Bros.
Lets get this thing started 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2023
Kimbeast:

This is not a contest. Psquare were shutting down Africa and Europe with hits back to back especially in December period . Their invasion album went head to head with wizkid superstar and came out on top. Out of all the three so called OG's in Psquare, D banj and 2fbaba, 2face is last in hits, international recognition, Album sales, money, fame etc

Lmao.
I would understand 2face vs dbanj.

But P-Square😁.
There are only few artists today that can go hits for hits against those guys in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Please list 10 of 2face hit songs.
Ogbeni saying only African queen will make the list in a combined top 10 hits of 2face and Psquare is the biggest 🧒 of December so far.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2023
Melvyn11:

Please list 10 of 2face hit songs.
All the tracks on his first album were hits.

His grass to grace album were hits.

Na from 3rd album he started falling off.

Pasquale hits were in their second album and third album. The rest na one or two hits.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Emaprince:

Pasquale hits were in their second album and third album. The rest na one or two hits.
I suprise sefπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Emaprince:

Their fourth album was danger which had songs like I love you, trowey, break it, possibility, e no easy, gimme dat
Their 5th album was The Invasion that had songs like Beautiful Onyinye, chop my money, asamkpokoto, do as I do, me and my brother, forever, BUNIEYA ENU!!!, Ole buruku lmaooo

Their 6th album in 2014 was double trouble that had songs like Alingo, shekini, personally, testimony, bring it on etc.

These are supposed to be the albums that you said had one or 2 hitsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Their fourth album was danger which had songs like I love you, trowey, break it, possibility, e no easy, gimme dat
Their 5th album was The Invasion that had songs like Beautiful Onyinye, chop my money, asamkpokoto, do as I do, me and my brother, forever, BUNIEYA ENU!!!, Ole buruku lmaooo

Their 6th album in 2014 was double trouble that had songs like Alingo, shekini, personally, testimony, bring it on etc.

All these songs how many people know them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

All these songs how many people know them
Lmao what did you just say??
Alingo?
Shekini?

Is this some sort of playing.
Please don't set 2face up like this again 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao what did you just say??
Alingo?
Shekini?

Is this some sort of playing.
Please don't set 2face up like this again 😁
Them sabi dance sha because wetin be alingo abeg 🀣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Hits upon hits.

What I understand is: Psquares's albums have hits that are party bangers, whereas 2Face's albums may have hits that aren't party bangers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Make we no lie...even wizkid go struggle to do hit vs hit with p-square...2baba had hits but the twins were on another level

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them sabi dance sha because wetin be alingo abeg 🀣

Lmaooo.. Sha nor set 2face up again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Hits upon hits.

What I understand is: Psquares's albums have hits that are party bangers, whereas 2Face's albums may have hits that aren't party bangers.
2face cannot stand timaya for hits sef
Timaya can tell stories as good as 2face while having you dance to it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
CAPdan21:
Make we no lie...even wizkid go struggle to do hit vs hit with p-square...2baba had hits but the twins were on another level

Nobody honestly can.
They hacked music
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin

....to be fair, PΒ² get more hits than 2baba. Even 9ice get more than him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
🀣🀣🀣
This is embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) ... (3830) (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) ... (5222) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Shegzdave and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.