Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,343 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1750145 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (5155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Segedinho:

It is one thing to support a candidate irrespective of reasons and another thing for the supported candidate to deliver.

Larride just like everyone of us decided to play the game by supporting or choosing a candidate for reasons best known to us..

It is stupid to laugh at anyone's predicament despite his/her support.

But, if the said persons continue to find excuse upon excuse to exonerate his candidates despite the overwhelming evidences then he might needs to pity..

Here,Larrides has seen BAT'S decisions and I think he has rightfully called him out 4 his extravagant and meaningless expenditures while still keying in 4 his vision...

I don't think such a person should be mocked........I would understand if it was egbon oasisx grin cheesy .....

Anyway......we move...

Lol... We do.
Na touchy subject😁.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Baba she Don see say you fit chest am.

Run am fast fast😁
No be me
Not in this country abeg before emilokan start taxing us for the air we breathe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
Segedinho:

Na set up o bros.

Run.......I mean run
B4 nko
Awon alakoba
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Segedinho:

It is one thing to support a candidate irrespective of reasons and another thing for the supported candidate to deliver.

Larride just like everyone of us decided to play the game by supporting or choosing a candidate for reasons best known to us..

It is stupid to laugh at anyone's predicament despite his/her support.

But, if the said persons continue to find excuse upon excuse to exonerate his candidates despite the overwhelming evidences then he might needs to pity..

Here,Larrides has seen BAT'S decisions and I think he has rightfully called him out 4 his extravagant and meaningless expenditures while still keying in 4 his vision...

I don't think such a person should be mocked........I would understand if it was egbon oasis grin cheesy .....

Anyway......we move...

grin

....Èmi bá wo. Prosperity is coming to una homes soon.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Theflint1:
I miss your frenemies era with Prospa cheesy

grin grin grin

.....you too like vawulence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Bros.
It's simple.
I sympathise with larride and at the same time I don't judge people that hold him accountable especially when the issue is linked to the way the government he supported has destroyed the country.

If I have unprotected sex and I catch an std, I treat that std and I'm good. Just because I am cured, does it mean I didn't suffer the consequence of unprotected sex knowing already the probability of fvcking raw would lead to..

So, why have you been jumping up and down, mentioning everybody to contribute?

You sympathised with him
I sympathised with him too

You came to call me out on whether he should be mocked for the consequences of his vote.

What kind of insincerity is that?

Drag him as a man, and stop looking for whose back you should take cover.

Stop sympathising with him, and give stones to those stoning him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:
B4 nko
Awon alakoba
Baby na blessings from God..

But baby under this presidency war ............
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No be me
Not in this country abeg before emilokan start taxing us for the air we breathe

You dey doubt yourself when madam don see say you dey capable.
Bros rise to the occasion 🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
izzou:

So, why have you been jumping up and down, mentioning everybody to contribute?

You sympathised with him
I sympathised with him too

You came to call me out on whether he should be mocked for the consequences of his vote.

What kind of insincerity is that?

Drag him as a man, and stop looking for whose back you should take cover.

Stop sympathising with him, and give stones to those stoning him.

Bros you seem to have an issue with doing both
That's no fault of mine.
I can do it.
I see you abandoned the second part that responded to him bouncing back. 😁

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
joseph1832:
You didn't answer the question, ma main man. Lol

When you're sober we might debate it. 7:00PM already. You and I know you're ninth bottle by now.

Don't misplace your shoes today though. Say hi to Mama Jamiu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2023

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Itsrm Tinubu and Wale Edun are coming for those dollars una don stash away o

https://www.nairaland.com/7938974/govt-targets-dollars-nigerians-hands

Edun stated this on Tuesday while appearing before the House of Representatives Committee on Finance.

He stated that the forex in the hands of Nigerians represents the new “foreign reserve” of the country, adding that the liquidity in the hands of Nigerians runs into billions of dollars.

“Foreign exchange held by Nigerians in cash outside the banking system is in the billions,” he said.

The minister disclosed that President Bola Tinubu’s executive order will help to “facilitate” this money into the “banking sector.”

“Mr President has authorised an executive order to facilitate the payment of that cash into the banking system,” he said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
DissTroy:

When you're sober we might debate it. 7:00PM already. You and I know you're ninth bottle by now.

Don't misplace your shoes today though. Say hi to Mama Jamiu.
You Still didn't answer the question, ma main man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
Voting APC has consequences. I expect Peter Obi to roll out news conference today

https://www.nairaland.com/7938944/gsk-quits-kenya-4-months#127450567

https://businessday.ng/news/article/gsk-quits-kenya-4-months-after-nigerias-exit/
Asiwaju is the cause of it. If only he didn't rig the election and allow obi win. I'm sure by now, all of Africa would have been developed countries and the Naira will by now, equal to the dollar. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Governor Alex Otti presents a budget of N567.2Bn for 2024.

84% for Capital Projects
16% for Recurrent Expenses

Estimated total revenue - N166 billion.

Deficit - N401 billion.

Governor Otti to borrow N385 billion to finance the deficit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Itsrm Tinubu and Wale Edun are coming for those dollars una don stash away o

https://www.nairaland.com/7938974/govt-targets-dollars-nigerians-hands
some people go don dey get goose bumps already. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
When you bear the name of a well wisher (live long and prosper) but you delight in a nigga downfall

Your name is a . . . .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Segedinho:
E go soon bend...

https://twitter.com/General_Somto/status/1734535530891678195
To mock or to sympathise? 🤔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ibime:
When you bear the name of a well wisher (live long and prosper) but you delight in a nigga downfall

Your name is a . . . .

Lol.. It's alot easier to say this than to present your case

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Everyone should face the consequences
Of their choice and actions. If for example you are an Uber driver and you supported and voted for Tinubu and later the subsidy removal and consequent inflation started showing you shege, please don't expect sympathy from me. I might not mock you to your face but in my heart, I will mock you 7 days a week.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ibime:

Your name is a . . . .

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
OasisX:
Governor Alex Otti presents a budget of N567.2Bn for 2024.

84% for Capital Projects
16% for Recurrent Expenses

Estimated total revenue - N166 billion.

Deficit - N401 billion.

Governor Otti to borrow N385 billion to finance the deficit.
Yet Labour' Party enthusiasts and Obi losers won't say anything about this oh. LOL.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
joseph1832:
Yet Labour' Party enthusiasts and Obi losers won't say anything about this oh. LOL.

grin

......anything wrong with the Budget?! 84% for capital expenditure is huge bruh. Alex gonna turn Abia to construction sites throughout 2024.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
Voting APC has consequences. I expect Peter Obi to roll out news conference today

https://www.nairaland.com/7938944/gsk-quits-kenya-4-months#127450567

https://businessday.ng/news/article/gsk-quits-kenya-4-months-after-nigerias-exit/

Kenyan economy that is crying like our own?

Your clapback for enter if GSK was leaving the USA or UK.

Kenya ke? grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......anything wrong with the Budget?! 84% for capital expenditure is huge bruh. Alex gonna turn Abia to construction sites throughout 2024.
Is wrong when you borrow. According to some certain set of people oh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
swiz123:
Of their choice and actions. If for example you are an Uber driver and you supported and voted for Tinubu and later the subsidy removal and consequent inflation started showing you shege, please don't expect sympathy from me. I might not mock you to your face but in my heart, I will mock you 7 days a week.

And if the Uber driver gets a well paying job that is 10 times his Uber earnings, what will you do then?

Or we should just wait for downfalls and call it "Consequences"?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
swiz123:
100% lol I'm not buying that crap of sympathy irrespective of anyone's candidate.

APC plundered our economy for bloody 8 years ,that alone should tell you the next person coming in is no good.

But nepotism no gree am,see en life today
grin.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Fair enough.
So let me get this straight, would you call out someone who suffers from the consequence of his decision Or would you offer them help?
Would you also call someone a bad person when you see them call out someone for making decisions that led to situations they are in? (especially with evidence showing such decisions in the past has caused problems)

Let's put it this way. You're clearly doing well in life, in this same Tinubu government.

Is it safe to 'blame' tinubu for your success?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
joseph1832:
Is wrong when you borrow. According to some certain set of people oh.

grin

.......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. I wish Abia best of luck, but I advise they asked Osun Indigenes why Aregbesola was named Baba Afusa. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Get ready for explanations and epistles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Let's put it this way. You're clearly doing well in life, in this same Tinubu government.

Is it safe to 'blame' tinubu for your success?
Not much wiggle room for Prospa here... curious to see what his reply would be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (5155) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, izzou(m), OasisX, Odunharry(m), YoungB1a(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), chidekings(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.