Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,283 members, 7,904,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1709911 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) ... (5051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09
Sportsweb:
Fubara porting to APC will stop all these noise from Wike camp.

Porting to which APC? With the state structure of APC firmly in Wikes hands?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09
DissTroy:

Someone who gets it.
That oil money is potent.

Plus he's not unruffled the feathers of the boys in the creeks. The boys who are in his ancestral creeks.

A budget of ~800 billion was passed successfully. Unaccounted for billions of security votes directly into his pockets. Other streams of monies, known and hidden.
That's the warchest a Minister thinks he can consistently fight against? Please...
FCT is not like any other Ministry, FCTA has been excluded from TSA and has several revenue generating agencies. Though FCT has no 13% derivation to play with but let me not say further.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

Someone said the three most influential politicians in Nigeria now are Tinubu, Akpabio and Wike.

Just like you have Guardiola in football, Dangote in Business, we have Wike in politics.

Some people are just brilliant at certain things.

He now effectively controls APC and PDP in the state.

Again, only death can stop him. Nothing about emotions. It's reality.

You were also realistic when you told us Wike will win Atiku in the primaries, right?

I have not taken anything away from his brilliance. I am simply telling you 2 years is enough time to turn the tides, especially in politics

3 months to the presidential election, and Obi had Rivers in the bag. In less than 1 month, it went to the far APC, not even PDP.

No be only death, na War of Armageddon go stop am grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

If Fubara remains governor till the end of this 4 years, I will wager he will win the PDP primary and most likely a re-election.

itsrm gets emotional with his support for Wike jare. That was how he insisted Wike would win PDP presidential primary election against Atiku even till the primary day grin

If I know I for don bet with am chop one of his SUV's make I dey use guide now grin

A lot of sure odds were wasted during that period.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09
You go explain tire, no evidence!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:46pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

Atiku will not win the primaries. Wike will. Write down today's date cheesy

Itsrm:

You have not been following. Wike is not your average politician. He had the erstwhile PDP chairman removed, they (Governors) were the ones that put the current one.

And like I responded elsewhere, he has most PDP governors and even the chairman of the party in his pocket. You can also note down today's date.

Itsrm:
My thoughts

Those of us who have been following events closely already know Wike will win the election.

SS delegates is under lockdown. Makinde and Fayose are his very strong allies which means SW delegates votes is also under lockdown.

He also has ENUGU, ABIA delegates under his control. IMO and Ebonyi will likely swing in his favour same as Benue and Plateau state. It will not matter what happens in the NE/NW.

Itsrm:

There's one very small thing you keep forgetting

Wike can match Atiku naira for naira and dollar for dollar. We are talking about a two time governor of Rivers State here.

Do you have any idea the wealth this man has at his disposal?

The difference between the previous years Atiku contested and now is that he has met his match.

Once you allow that fact to sink in, you'll come to terms with what the rest of us have seen

Itsrm:

You will swallow that L. I remember telling you from day one when we had that discussion. Wike is not your average politician. He's a master strategist. All these while Atike was in Dubai, Wike was already scheming to be president.

The votes from delegates in the North will not matter as I have shown. The general election is another thing entirely

Itsrm:
If you are watching this primaries and you still think Atiku will win then you are deceiving yourself .

Omo see the love

Omo! U need to give it up for itsrm, he's been unwavering in his loyalty to and believe in the Wike mandate grin

Na why I talk say his analysis of this current situation may be more of emotions than being realistic, e get why.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:49pm On Jan 09
izzou:

A lot of sure odds were wasted during that period.

grin

Aswear. That time all of us just dey drop different permutations upandan. Some people for no get house, land or motor by now if some bets were consummated that time

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:51pm On Jan 09
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09
OasisX:

grin

.....má Nigga. Don't gree for anybody. Stay gallant on this table, dem no fit fall you bruh shaking or dragging.

I be one man mopol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Omo! U need to give it up for itsrm, he's been unwavering in his loyalty to and believe in the Wike mandate grin

Na why I talk say his analysis of this current situation may be more of emotions than being realistic, e get why.

grin grin

We all know what happened. Atiku was shitting his pants. They had to summon an emergency meeting to mount pressure on Tambuwal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09
Amoto94:

FCT is not like any other Ministry, FCTA has been excluded from TSA and has several revenue generating agencies. Though FCT has no 13% derivation to play with but let me not say further.

People from outside the ND region would never truly understand the kind of money the Governors of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta have access to, even outside of official ones like FAAC, ECA, IGR, and security votes.

Why do you think I have consistently lampooned and judged ND Governors differently and harshly on this thread? You'd never truly understand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:05pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

grin grin

We all know what happened. Atiku was shitting his pants. They had to summon an emergency meeting to mount pressure on Tambuwal.

That’s what someone with 30 years experience contesting presidential election does na. Na why Atiku be Wike’s master na.

Wike was naive enough to not see his close friend Tambuwal cutting deal with Atiku

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Jan 09
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jan 09
Ibime:

It's actually possible that Fubara steals the delegates votes come to think of it. If he can corner the Ijaw delegates 100% and buy off some from the other tribes, he can win. What we don't know is how the delegates are apportioned between tribes

He has 2years to do all that. He is the governor, He can easily switch delegate list or discard and reapprove another delegate list, Choose direct or indirect primary. or make the venue of the primary to be in his Governors house

Unless Wike can control the PDP National to gegenpress Fubara out of the party which looks very unlikely at this point, Even if that should happen, Fubara can decamp to APC if APC and PDP blocks him then that is where the wahala starts. If he is very strong he can even move to a new party like Orji Kalu moved to PPA and made TA Orji win

Fubara has enough time to plan things, Wike with his gragra don give am enough time

If Wike stays in Tinubus good books there is always the Federal might option on election day

1yr to last election, Wike looked like a sworn enemy of APC by election day things changed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:17pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

If Fubara remains governor till the end of this 4 years, I will wager he will win the PDP primary and most likely a re-election.

itsrm gets emotional with his support for Wike jare. That was how he insisted Wike would win PDP presidential primary election against Atiku even till the primary day grin

If I know I for don bet with am chop one of his SUV's make I dey use guide now grin
atiku will down wike anytime anyday if the 2 appears on any party ballot.. wike is just like the numerous warlords wey naija delta get..the guy no sabi politics ata ll
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09
Omo, make una no gree for anybody for here.

Lol.

This thread has got to be the sweetest on Nairaland.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:18pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

Someone said the three most influential politicians in Nigeria now are Tinubu, Akpabio and Wike.

Just like you have Guardiola in football, Dangote in Business, we have Wike in politics.

Some people are just brilliant at certain things.

He now effectively controls APC and PDP in the state.

Again, only death can stop him. Nothing about emotions. It's reality.
bro,stop capping please.. make wike collect any party pres ticket make we see grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jan 09
Roland17:

I have seen this story like more than a year ago which came out like a joke but for Bein to be retweeting on their main account is bad optics and whoever the handler of the account is should do better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Latest twist

itsrm is Wike PA and member of the inner Portharcourt caucus

I like him sha, he is like me. he stand behind his man like I stand behind Asiwaju anyday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:22pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Aswear. That time all of us just dey drop different permutations upandan. Some people for no get house, land or motor by now if some bets were consummated that time
dayo na old man for politico grin

he got his predictions 95% right..

we were all blinded with emotions while dayo was busy punting like a sport..

las las, emotions no good for betting grin

make you no use emotions play man u win premier league cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

I be one man mopol cheesy

PH man no gree for anyone o. Even if dem be 20 no gree for them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:25pm On Jan 09
raumdeuter:

Latest twist

I like him sha, he is like me. he stand behind his man like I stand behind Asiwaju anyday
the asiwaju u stan,was it by sentiments or by things on ground
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:28pm On Jan 09
Realmrsean:
atiku will down wike anytime anyday if the 2 appears on any party ballot.. wike is just like the numerous warlords wey naija delta get..the guy no sabi politics ata ll

itsrm knows this, but his love for wike no go allow am gree for anybody cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 09
Realmrsean:
the asiwaju u stan,was it by sentiments or by things on ground

My support for Tinubu has been since the days he stood up to Obasanjo. I do not like Obasanjo and Tinubu who stood against him when other SW and other region governor folded for OBJ became my hero

My preference would have been for Asiwaju to allow Osinbajo do it, but since the main man said he is interested, there was no stopping him

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Jan 09
raumdeuter:

Latest twist

Na die hard fan wey no dey shake. I'm beginning to suspect he's heading one of the Wike support group cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:42pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Ltsrm and wike is like monerozi5590 and Buhari. A confam love story cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Na die hard fan wey no dey shake. I'm beginning to suspect he's heading one of the Wike support group cheesy

Naah. He said the bag of rice didn't reach him.

There has got to be something connecting him to Wike. grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:46pm On Jan 09
raumdeuter:

My support for Tinubu has been since the days he stood up to Obasanjo. I do not like Obasanjo and Tinubu who stood against him when other SW and other region governor folded for OBJ became my hero

My preference would have been for Asiwaju to allow Osinbajo do it, but since the main man said he is interested, there was no stopping him
Finally. I've always wondered why.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On Jan 09
GloriousGbola:

Ltsrm and wike is like monerozi5590 and Buhari. A confam love story cheesy

Love made in heaven
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:50pm On Jan 09
BlueRayDick:

Love made in heaven
They'll be arguing with blind loyalty, which in itself is a rather strong emotion, and be telling us that we aren't on ground.

The day of governorship elections I was telling everybody here that Kefas will win Taraba in a landslide and some APC guys kept arguing till the result from Wukari LGA showed up 😂😂😂😂

Omo I never see wetin go inspire this kind loyalty to a Nigerian politician in me o

Even Obi and Otti go collect if dem move mad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 4:52pm On Jan 09
Itsrm:

Porting to which APC? With the state structure of APC firmly in Wikes hands?
I don't have anything to say to you bro, you re just Wike ass licker
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09
Roland17:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) ... (5051) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), BlueRayDick and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.