Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1709414 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) ... (5050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:55pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

That's right
I can offer accounting package depending on the budget

.....noted bro. Will be in touch.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:56pm On Jan 20
patrickmuf:
Make DonJ come congratulate Oasis...🤣🤣🤣

I guess this all makes sense now. You can't support this terrible government if you don't have a somewhat close connection to it.

No wonder he can't bring himself to actually be objective about the perils of this terrible APC administration.
I guess I can congratulate him on being part of the class that would have a finger in our national cake. You can't begrudge a nigga that. At least now, the pretentious lens of objectivity and unbiasedness falls away.

Key take away from here; Every single soul who supports this wicked government has a personal agenda, be it sentimental or material.

17 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:57pm On Jan 20
TrebleChamp:
Congrats Sheikh, more of this to come In Sha Allah...

.....وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ ٱللَّٰهُ خَيْرًا

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:58pm On Jan 20
GrammarNazi1:

Congratulations, bro.

.....thanks senior man.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:58pm On Jan 20
Shegzdave:

Congratulations Sheik

.....thanks uncle Segun David.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:58pm On Jan 20
izzou:

"Before this time next year, you colleagues will come to you for food"

How is this a prayer for upliftment of my colleagues?

If you feed them well, they will now have energy to work harder at work and will be promoted for their hard work.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:01pm On Jan 20
Realmrsean:
Congrats sheik, abeg use the opportunity to cement a positive stamp on the country

......thanks bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:01pm On Jan 20
izzou:

So, why can't i just pray for God to help them, instead of coming to me?

Why can't the prayer point just end with me; "By this time next year, you will be great:. Shikena!

Well, to each, his own.

But irrespective of who wrote that prayer point, it reeks of selfishness.

grin

Izzou the energy wey u say u no get to dey drag politicians again , e be like na pastopreneurs u reserve am for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:02pm On Jan 20
GloriousGbola:

oasis we are coming angry

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20
BlueRayDick:

All those ones are sponsored groups na .
The prayer sef kuku dey sponsored. I hear say dem wan share shirts grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:05pm On Jan 20
KingTom:

The prayer sef kuku dey sponsored. I hear say dem wan share shirts grin

When they finish praying , the sponsors will deliver special prayers to their accounts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20
donjazzet:

I guess this all makes sense now. You can't support this terrible government if you don't have a somewhat close connection to it.

No wonder he can't bring himself to actually be objective about the perils of this terrible APC administration.
I guess I can congratulate him on being part of the class that would have a finger in our national cake. You can't begrudge a nigga that. At least now, the pretentious lens of objectivity and unbiasedness falls away.

Key take away from here; Every single soul who supports this wicked government has a personal agenda, be it sentimental or material.
Sometimes, all it takes is for you to have the right ideas and someone who can help you push it...Some folks that are benefitting from the government of the day did not even support Tinubu.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:21pm On Jan 20
patrickmuf:
Sometimes, all it takes is for you to have the right ideas and someone who can help you push it...Some folks that are benefitting from the government of the day did not even support Tinubu.

grin

......allow him to rant bruh. Seûn ain't charging for posting on this platform. Funnily its a PDP State. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 2:28pm On Jan 20
izzou:

There's this trending version of Christianity that paints a denomination better than another.

If not so, why would anybody pray that his colleagues should meet him for food?

Not even enemies; Colleagues

You cannot pray that God should give them food as he gave you. Na make dem come line up come meet you.
When most Churches preach about Prosperity instead of Salvation, what do you expect?

They’ve deleted the video sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20
patrickmuf:
Both of you should consider that Donj's profits from this are a number of likes on Nairaland.
OasisX:

grin

......allow him to rant bruh. Seûn ain't chargng for posting on this platform. Funnily its a PDP State. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:31pm On Jan 20
grin

.....on record, no one connects me to anyone at the secretariat. I tap Idea from Dubai here, I prepared a Proposal based on my experience, sent it to a team in the State.

They met with Director, department in the Ministry that we believe will value the Proposal. We appreciated him in a naija way.

He facilitated our meetings with PS, then PAs to Commissioner, then finally with Commissioner. We were able to sell the Proposal convincingly because its still a new business idea in the country.

We kept on pushing until we nail it yesterday. My advice, be unique with your Idea. Think of something you believe it will sell to the government. Push it, rub hands where necessary and you gonna nail it.

You don't need to know anyone in Government before you can get a deal.

In SW, forget Lagos and Ogun State. In SE, try out Ebonyi and Enugu. In SS, try out Akwa-Ibom. Not all Government really open to business ideas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jan 20
izzou:
Which kind prayer be this?

Somebody shout Hallelujah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Jan 20
Realmrsean:
you kuku hate sadiq over time grin

Onauch has been substitute for our last 2.games

How do you rate his performance grin

Onuachu just make dem dey insult tall people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Jan 20
izzou:

So, i will be praying to God that I should be the Go-to person in my family?

Only me?

Make my sister and cousins dey look up only to me?

How I wan take dey pray this kind prayer?

And some people go scream Amennnn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:33pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

.....on record, no one connects me to anyone at the secretariat. I tap Idea from Dubai here, I prepared a Proposal based on my experience, sent it to a team in the State.

They met with Director, department of the Ministry that we believe will value the Proposal. We appreciated him in a naija way.

He facilitated our meetings with PS, then PAs to Commissioner, then finally with Commissioner. We were able to sell the Proposal convincingly because its still new in the country.

We kept on pushing until we nail it yesterday. My advice, be unique with your Idea. Think of something you believe it will sell to the government. Push it, rub hands where necessary and you gonna nail it.

In SW, forget Lagos and Ogun State. In SE, try out Enugu and Enugu. In SS, try out Akwa-Ibom. Not all Government really open to business ideas.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

They met with Director, department of the Ministry that we believe will value the Proposal. We appreciated him in a naija way.

He facilitated our meetings with PS, then PAs to Commissioner, then finally with Commissioner. We were able to sell the Proposal convincingly because its still new in the country.

In SW, forget Lagos and Ogun State. In SE, try out Enugu and Enugu. In SS, try out Akwa-Ibom. Not all Government really open to business ideas.
Expatiate undecided

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

In SW, forget Lagos and Ogun State. In SE, try out Ebonyi and Enugu. In SS, try out Akwa-Ibom. Not all Government really open to business ideas.

Congrats bro. More wins.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20
raumdeuter:

Onuachu just make dem dey insult tall people
Na this one they vex you😂😂
Yoruba people and obsession for tall people
Them sabi insult them die
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:36pm On Jan 20
afrodoc2:

iamoyindamola:

Expatiate undecided

grin

...................we dọbalẹ nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:36pm On Jan 20
Itsrm:

Congrats bro. More wins.

grin

..................thanks my Ẹ̀gbọ́n.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jan 20
izzou:

There's this trending version of Christianity that paints a denomination better than another.

If not so, why would anybody pray that his colleagues should meet him for food?

Not even enemies; Colleagues

You cannot pray that God should give them food as he gave you. Na make dem come line up come meet you.

That theme of my denomiis better than yours has been prevalent in Nigerian pentecostal Christianity for decades

Deeper life who go to retreat for Xmas and Easter mock those who dance in church instead of sober reflection
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On Jan 20
OasisX:

grin

Very good.

Respect is reciprocal. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20
OasisX:

grin

Omoluabi
Una break record for dobale a thon

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:42pm On Jan 20
afrodoc2:

Very good.

Respect is reciprocal. cheesy

cheesy

.....Yes ó. Doc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:44pm On Jan 20
iamoyindamola:

Omoluabi
Una break record for dobale a thon

grin

.................na so Habibi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20
OasisX:

.....وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ ٱللَّٰهُ خَيْرًا
🤲 اللهمّ آمين

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20
OasisX:
grin

I was about to mention this part before seeing this post. Akwa Ibom, particularly in the areas of housing, agriculture, physical planning...
Anything tech for now seems clustered as it's been mostly outsourced to the highest-ranking members of the Akwa Ibom Tech Community so might pose a lot of bottlenecks.

In the South West, Osun and Ekiti States. Ekiti particularly is very open to considerations, pitches, and discussing proposals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) ... (5050) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, MeMiTi and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.