Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1916911 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (5381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:40pm On Jan 25
liveLongNprospa:
We have finished an election cycle, with Tinuke incharge of everything and yet we still don't have any criminal charge on Peter Obi yet.

The old man that said Obi ate anambra money by using the words of Obiano has suddenly stopped talking about that same obiano now that he has been arraigned.

We have gone from election to proBAT supporters who said we should speak positive about the country and yet everything has gotten worse.
CARDI B ensured the naira lost 2 times its value since he was appointed into CBN.
Tinuke and Shettima have sat idly while over 1 thousand people died in the space of 7 months.
I don't even want to talk about the state of the economy.
Supporters of apc and bat barely come here again but are seeing even more shege like usšŸ˜.
Some are scared and have faced other sporting activities.

Don't worry, this is barely 8 months.
We have 3yrs to go.
Well 2yrs more like because the 4th year will be for election preparationsšŸ˜.

Till then
We go stand on mandate ooo

Even Obidients(donj grin?) no dey lament for here again,Either dem don use giveaway block critics mouth so not to offend and be in good books of APC tormentor in chief in the next giveaway season or we all have collectively moved on grin...

Either ways nobody gats blame or cuss Ikorodu,Ekiti people who voted on credit or poor masses,party delegates who collect stuffs from politicians in the next electioneering cycle for Nigeria woes,Na still giveaway for their eyes too and everywhere/the country hard....Make we just agree say nobody get principle as belle dey tear..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 1:46pm On Jan 25
Getting scrutinized and criticized because the presidentā€™s wife showed up with a $2k Dior bag which was even a gift. If it was Nigeria, their stupid supporters will start giving numerous reasons why it makes sense for leaders and their partners to be using costly luxury items

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:48pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

Na nonsense the old man dey talk. I hope he will maintain that stand if the boys running local scam empty his account containing his life savings.

that is how nigerians do

i remeber colleagues joking about kidnapping years ago. they thought it was a big joke and they were too slow witted to look at latin america so they could understand exactly waht would happen if kidnapping was not nipped in the bud.

in the end to a scammer - everyone is a potential maga.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:57pm On Jan 25
TemporaryHansel:
Getting scrutinized and criticized because the presidentā€™s wife showed up with a $2k Dior bag which was even a gift. If it was Nigeria, their stupid supporters will start giving numerous reasons why it makes sense for leaders and their partners to be using costly luxury items

as an aside - you dont want to talk about corruption in korea

we are learners compared to them

google korea slush fund and korea corruption
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:02pm On Jan 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Even mai suya no dey gree put onions again for suya. Nsogbu di

cheesy grin

Carrot and cucumber nko?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25
GloriousGbola:

At least we can see massive development thereā€¦. Can never compare to Nigeria where they loot everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Jan 25
iamoyindamola:

All it takes is for one lowlife to stab him with kitchen shouting Allahu Akbar

I think a journalist or a govt official has been attacked on the street before by Jihadist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:30pm On Jan 25
Itsrm:
Banks and CBN got some jokes. Did they actually think anyone in the right frame of mind will use this rate? cheesy

Patriots aka Batist go use am Na,if most of them dey sell at that price,dem go crash black market rate....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25
Read why the UK is sending some of Ghana's "crown jewels" back home, 150 years after looting them from the court of the Asante king: https://bbc .in/42aFKjM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25
GloriousGbola:

As an aside, you should have added that the Korea slush fund saga was as far back as 1995

Also, the funds in question was $600 million.

We are learners. Seriously?

Corruption index as at 2022 had us at 24, while S.K was 63.

Abeg abeg...No start grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Jan 25
GloriousGbola:

Nigeria is far, far more corrupt than Korea.

Transparency International in 2022 ranked South Korea 31st least corrupt country in the world. Nigeria was 150th.

Then the eye test and anecdotal evidence further backs the statistical evidence.

The only countries more corrupt than Nigeria are a few African countries, Asian/Middle East dictatorships, and Latin America narco-countries.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

When I saw the news I was even thinking when they said Fubara supporters, they actually meant his supporters who are known people like HOA members and government officials loyal to Fubara.

Instead na normal cultists wey dey run errands for them dem pack full there

Killing a DSP of police? Them don buy market
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:48pm On Jan 25
obainojazz:
At least we can see massive development thereā€¦. Can never compare to Nigeria where they loot everything
korea is heavily subsidized by usa..their currency si the worst in the continent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25
Fubara will use his 4 years fighting court battles, Wike and his loyalist that he would not have time to build his own structure going into the next election cycle.

Someone needs to tell Fubara that he should focus on building his structure because the next election cycle in Rivers State will not be about votes cast.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:06pm On Jan 25
Realmrsean:
korea is heavily subsidized by usa..their currency si the worst in the continent

You've got jokes. Shey na Nigeria dem no dey subsidized ? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Jan 25
Roland17:
Fubara will use his 4 years fighting court battles, Wike and his loyalist that he would not have time to build his own structure going into the next election cycle.

Someone needs to tell Fubara that he should focus on building his structure because the next election cycle in Rivers State will not be about votes cast.

Unless something massive changes. Fubara should just plan for 4yrs chop his own and leave and not bother to collect form for next election cos na there people go dey wind am to spend more money and make more enemies(That is if election should hold next month)

That said anything can change in the next 2yrs, any of the actors can die or realign
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Jan 25
raumdeuter:

Unless something massive changes. Fubara should just plan for 4yrs chop his own and leave and not bother to collect form for next election cos na there people go dey wind am to spend more money and make more enemies(That is if election should hold next month)

That said anything can change in the next 2yrs, any of the actors can die or realign

This!

He has the advantage Ambode never had; he already knows what awaits him at the end of 4 years . No surprises
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:21pm On Jan 25
Realmrsean:

What's their minimum wage? Their minimum wage is comparable to that of the USA if you do the conversion.

South Korea is among the top 3/4 most exporting countries in the world. I think this is one of the reasons why they fixed their currency like that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25
izzou:

As an aside, you should have added that the Korea slush fund saga was as far back as 1995

Also, the funds in question was $600 million.

We are learners. Seriously?

Corruption index as at 2022 had us at 24, while S.K was 63.

Abeg abeg...No start grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Zanzibar1: 4:09pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

Oyedepo had his church in Kaduna for years , He's had his own share of attacks from those fundamentalists. In 2020 they even attempted to bomb his church

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/bishop-oyedepo-rains-curses-on-miyetti-allah-boko-haram-others-after-failed-attempt-to-bomb-his-church-in-kaduna.html

In fact, earlier in 2017 he was forced to debunk a video in which he was seen obviously venting at how security forces look the other way while Christains get killed in the religious crisis in the north.

I will continue to say it that it is the government's job to ensure security of lives and properties through security agents and they have continued to fail at this. For someone Like Oyedepo who is known to always say his mind to recant on his own video, you must know water don pass garri. Small time now DSS will start inviting him daily .

Lol what if he decides not to honor the invite?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25
https://www.nairaland.com/7981242/kaduna-police-arrests-kidnapper-bello

The next we will hear he's released because he's repentant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7981242/kaduna-police-arrests-kidnapper-bello

The next we will hear he's released because he's repentant

Are they not supposed to use him to lure out the others? Why do our policemen behave like fools?

Now his fellow gang members know he has been arrested.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25
Itsrm:

Are they not supposed to use him to lure out the others? Why do our policemen behave like fools?

No be naija police again grin grin grin
We no suppose hear anything for now but they wan collect stupid and baseless shine for a job well done for their half baked success
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:18pm On Jan 25
Zanzibar1:

Lol what if he decides not to honor the invite?

They will declare him wanted and arrest him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Zanzibar1: 4:23pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

They will declare him wanted and arrest him.
Politics is about numbers, religion and violence. If you can have 2 out of the 3 listed... The government will come to you and appeal to you and not invite you or be arrested.
This is Africa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:26pm On Jan 25
Itsrm:

I don't know if it was on this thread or somewhere I read a quote that resonates with this issue that " In Nigeria, we deliberately make corruption look like incompetency" .... or something like that sha.

I mean anybody who has at least SSCE can piece one or two together that the ideal thing is for the police to arrest this man, take him into custody, use him to lure his team members out and have all of them arrested before they make this kind of announcement. Now they messed that chance up by arresting him only and telling the whole world thereby leaving his lieutenants to relocate from their current location and continue with their business elsewhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:29pm On Jan 25
Zanzibar1:

Politics is about numbers, religion and violence. If you can have 2 out of the 3 listed... The government will come to you and appeal to you and not invite you or be arrested.
This is Africa

U think the man doesn't have church members who work in security agencies that are privy to more information than u and I?

The point I was making in that my post u quoted was that Oyedepo is known to always say his mind irrespective of whose ox is gored; but for him to come out & recant what said in a live video, he definitely has his reasons.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

I don't know if it was on this thread or somewhere I read a quote that resonates with this issue that " In Nigeria, we deliberately make corruption look like incompetency" .... or something like that sha.

I mean anybody who has at least SSCE can piece one or two together that the ideal thing is for the police to arrest this man, take him into custody, use him to lure his team members out and have all of them arrested before they make this kind of announcement. Now they messed that chance up by arresting him only and telling the whole world thereby leaving his lieutenants to relocate from their current location and continue with their business elsewhere.

iamoyindamola:

No be naija police again grin grin grin
We no suppose hear anything for now but they wan collect stupid and baseless shine for a job well done for their half baked success

It is so annoying especially as it keeps happening. I have lost count the number of times I've seen them do this.

They even told us how and where he was caught. Smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:49pm On Jan 25
Itsrm:

It is so annoying especially as it keeps happening. I have lost count the number of times I've seen them do this.

They even told us how and where he was caught. Smh

These are people that have gone to the best intelligence trainings outside the country o. They act as if they are incompetent but certainly they are not. I believe our security guys are compromised honestly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25
BlueRayDick:

These are people that have gone to the best intelligence trainings outside the country o. They act as if they are incompetent but certainly they are not. I believe our security guys are compromised honestly.
Them carry kidnapper him they offer 1m
This werey will threaten hell and even increase his ransome if na civilian
Now he they negotiate his own release with 1m
life turn around quickly true true

https://www.nairaland.com/7981282/police-reject-1m-bribe-bandit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25
Amigoss:

Carrot and cucumber nko?

These ones don scarce for roadside mai suya
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:22pm On Jan 25
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2hihhDI-Hh/?igsh=cDR4eDNxaWQzaDJr

See kidnapper wey get respect šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He first greet the president before making confessional statement . All protocols duly observed omo weyrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (5381) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.