Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1653201 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:11am On Feb 14
grin

......Ajaero don fold as usual but na Baba Adeboye dem dey expect to lead protest. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:26am On Feb 14
BlueRayDick:

Yes u did, but the news piece is a shiit show of poor journalism . There was no mention of how the ex-Air Force guy got hold of the military paraphernalia he supplied. It may as well been gotten through military wares and gadgets imported into the country illegally which customs have been bursting once in a while .

U remember I said I don't think whoever is supplying the bandits military paraphernalia is stealing them from the military directly , rather it's more of a case of those items I listed illegally and same sent towards the way of non state actors .

I don't think any serving or ex military will steal so much military stuff and the military won't notice .

That is where I disagree. There is little to no accountability in government run institutions. Look at the nonsense in CBN where they forged the sgfs signature.

When the ogas at the top are running scams, you can be sure those at the bottom will be doing their own as well. Over invoicing, double supplying etc. and because the military are a law onto themselves in nigeria, journalists will be very cautious about what they report. you can be disappeared into a guardroom with no recourse to legal representation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:36am On Feb 14
OasisX:
grin

......Ajaero don fold as usual but na Baba Adeboye dem dey expect to lead protest. LOL!

https://www.nairaland.com/8000052/labour-party-set-up-disciplinary

they have bigger internal fish to fry.

one would have thought with stingy penny pincher , buyer of my petrol by myself , peter obi as their flag bearer a wave of competence, integrity and accountability would be the norm and new culture in LP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:42am On Feb 14
GloriousGbola:

That is where I disagree. There is little to no accountability in government run institutions. Look at the nonsense in CBN where they forged the sgfs signature.

When the ogas at the top are running scams, you can be sure those at the bottom will be doing their own as well. Over invoicing, double supplying etc.

I do not want to comment on the Emefiele trial and the alleged signature forgery for now. No be today EFCC go carry people wey we know actually commit the offense go court and they won't be able to secure a conviction after so much energy is exerted on media trial without dotting their i's and crossing their t's.

I agree with u that there's no accountability in governance in Nigeria and that's why we are where we are today . However , I don't think the amount of military gadgets and wares in the hands of non state actors in this country were supplied by military or ex military men .

There are videos of customs showing announcing they seized arms, ammunitions and military wares imported illegally into the country . I'm thinking there are many of those shipments that scaled through and that's how those non state actors got hold of camo's , guns and ammunitions they use to terrorize the people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:00am On Feb 14
Wow! I didn't know Herbert Wigwe owned Craneburg construction company o shocked

I just noticed the company came out of nowhere and they were executing projects in Lagos .

I didn't even know the flutterwave guy worked at access sef .

Cc: GloriousGbola

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:01pm On Feb 14
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:50pm On Feb 14
Interesting thread.

I don't know how true or false this is, though.

https://www.nairaland.com/8000081/video-wigwe-responsible-dollar-crisis#128445856
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14
akwesenana:
Interesting thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/8000081/video-wigwe-responsible-dollar-crisis#128445856

Round tripping is a fact of life, but the moment is inopportune to raise it after Wigwes death

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:57pm On Feb 14
akwesenana:
Interesting thread.

Politicians bagmen
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:03pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

Round tripping is a fact of life, but the moment is inopportune to raise it after Wigwes death
Yeah, although they say the interview was before his death.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:04pm On Feb 14
Amigoss:

Politicians bagmen
No be childs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:24pm On Feb 14
akwesenana:
Interesting thread.

It's not just Wigwe, that's how most senior bank execs made their money in Nigerian banking sector;round tripping the dollars. That's why u see Nigerian bank MD's richer than most of their counterparts in other countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:36pm On Feb 14
Ibime:
I bought Okpa for the first time yesterday. Will appreciate any advice on what to eat it with

Cc Okpansukkaisbae
For the first time, and you bought it in England? Is this nigga serious?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:36pm On Feb 14
BlueRayDick:

It's not just Wigwe, that's how most senior bank execs made their money in Nigerian banking sector;round tripping the dollars. That's why u see Nigerian bank MD's richer than most of their counterparts in other countries.
I'm surprised too. Thank God bode said all that when he was alive...so no one will be asking why he kept quiet since.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:37pm On Feb 14
Unlimited22:

E shock me sef. I come dey wonder whether he codedy travel to enugu.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14
Unlimited22:

I have tried more new things in UK than I did in Naija. Met more Yorubas here than I ever did in Naija and ate their foods which I never ate in Naija

I first ate EfoRiro in this country and now I don't eat any other soups except Efo and Fisherman soup
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:44pm On Feb 14
Emaprince:
I'm surprised too. Thank God bode said all that when he was alive...so no one will be asking why he kept quiet since.

Bode George only repeated what is common knowledge in the banking sector . Even those who work in foreign operations desk of the bank make money playing with FX over the years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

I have tried more new things in UK than I did in Naija. Met more Yorubas here than I ever did in Naija and ate their foods which I never ate in Naija

I first ate EfoRiro in this country and now I don't eat any other soups except Efo and Fisherman soup

This is actually one of the most delicious soups I know, yet there is no hype about it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14
GrammarNazi1:

This is actually one of the most delicious soups I know, yet there is no hype about it.

EfoRiro is Edikaikong pro max. Same thing but the tatashe base in EfoRiro elevates it far and above Edikaikong

Infact I discovered the way we cook Yam Pottage in the South is totally rubbish compared to Yoruba version that uses Tatashe base. Now I only cook Yampo with Tatashe

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

EfoRiro is Edikaikong pro max. Same thing but the tatashe base in EfoRiro elevates it far and above Edikaikong

Infact I discovered the way we cook Yam Pottage in the South is totally rubbish compared to Yoruba version that uses Tatashe base. Now I only cook Yampo with Tatashe

Efo riro also has locust beans in it while Edikaikong doesn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:19pm On Feb 14
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:25pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

My well respected elder brother, I have been to 27 states in Nigeria (if you include FCT)

I won't try Biski for the first time outside of Potiskum. If someone I know wants to try Kilishi, I'll go get from my plug who is supplied from Birnin Kebbi. I live in the home of Bole and, I tell people to come eat Fisherman soup for the first time in Jevinik, GRA. My first Amala will definitely be in Ibadan.

There's a reason you remember Enugu when you hear ọkpa. England una
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Feb 14
OasisX:
grin

Ajaero go still sing On your mandate we shall stand

By 2027 every thumb will vote and tongue will confess Jagaban 2027 Tazarce
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

Na Abacha time me first know about it when dollar was sold to banks at N22 and sold to public at N78

If you noticed all the new generation banks just blew up from that time

You only need to get a banking license which cost like N30m that time at least going by what I read on the internet recently

Before Soludo come change am for all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14
Unlimited22:

My well respected elder brother, I have been to 27 states in Nigeria (if you include FCT)

I won't try Biski for the first time outside of Potiskum. If someone I know wants to try Kilishi, I'll go get from my plug who is supplied from Birnin Kebbi. I live in the home of Bole and, I tell people to come eat Fisherman soup for the first time in Jevinik, GRA. My first Amala will definitely be in Ibadan.

There's a reason you remember Enugu when you hear ọkpa. England una

If you have people from all these different tribes in the same place, you can try all these without going far

In the shop where I buy prepacked food, you can see any soup from any part of Naija.

The only thing I am yet to find here is Epiti and Ipopo (what you Igbos call Onunu)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:01pm On Feb 14
Ibime:

If you have people from all these different tribes in the same place, you can try all these without going far

In the shop where I buy prepacked food, you can see any soup from any part of Naija.

The only thing I am yet to find here is Epiti and Ipopo (what you Igbos call Onunu)
😂😂😂😂😂 As it should be

But if e no be saclux, e no fit be like saclux 😉😉
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:15pm On Feb 14
grin

....even though Baba Bode hands ain't clean too, but I still like his courage to speak out. Elites have ruined this country so much that it may need combined interventions of God and gods to fix it.

Dangotes, Otedolas ain't clean too..........damn! I love Naija but I won't mind we reset it - break goddmamn country so we can start afresh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:22pm On Feb 14
OasisX:
grin

....even though Baba Bode hands ain't clean too, but I still like his courage to speak out. Elites have ruined this country so much that it may need combined interventions of God and gods to fix it.

Dangotes, Otedolas ain't clean too..........damn! I love Naija but I won't mind we reset it - break goddmamn country so we can start afresh.

Bode George was convicted for contact splitting. He should shut up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14
OasisX:
grin

Tomorrow, you'll come and tell us Tinubu will fix Nigeria, and you believe in him

Next Tomorrow, break the goddamm country and start afresh.

grin

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On Feb 14
grin

..........Ivory Coast GK against Super Eagles. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:28pm On Feb 14
izzou:

Tomorrow, you'll come and tell us Tinubu will fix Nigeria, and you believe in him

Next Tomorrow, break the goddamm country and start afresh.

grin

grin

....Ọ̀rẹ́...... o it sú mi. I just want this country to work but too many saboteurs full ground.

Commoners are the ones suffering cos these elites ain't feeling the pains at all. My friend is into real estate and cheapest home he ever posted for sale is ₦150m.

At times he does post homes worth ₦450m, ₦500m and do wonder if its same Nigeria the buyers are living too.

Don't mind me bro - I hope this country can be fixed. I really hope!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:29pm On Feb 14
GloriousGbola:

Bode George was convicted for contact splitting. He should shut up

grin

.....he shouldn't bro. Let them keep exposing their selves to us pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.