Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1653215 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) ... (4977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:53am On Feb 15

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:53am On Feb 15
izzou:

grin grin grin

I cannot get over this statement.
That's why he travels abroad regularly to recharge the brain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:58am On Feb 15
Anybody that never voted tinubu would be very foolish to join any protest anywhere..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15
Itsrm:
Time for CBN to release more circulars.

Omoh

The free fall be like small pikin wey match banana peel on top wet tiles.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15
Emaprince:
Anybody that never voted tinubu would be very foolish to join any protest anywhere..

Anybody protesting should be arrested.

Maybe we can use this experience to ask questions in 2027.

What did Tinubu actually say that made them vote him, if not that he built Lagos from a desert to Dubai?

Person say nothing concern am with dollar, him supporters rejoice

Make Tinubu no gree for Anybody!

If you protest, collect 9mm for forehead.

Shebi debate no matter? E go matter for 2027.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15
izzou:
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!

Repeat this thrice a day, and you'll see Nigeria differently.

angry

Yeah.......u are right.
https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1758012401679544602
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 12:11pm On Feb 15
izzou:

Anybody protesting should be arrested.

Maybe we can use this experience to ask questions in 2027.

What did Tinubu actually say that made them vote him, if not that he built Lagos from a desert to Dubai?

Person say nothing concern am with dollar, him supporters rejoice

Make Tinubu no gree for Anybody!

If you protest, collect 9mm for forehead.

Shebi debate no matter E go matter for 2027.
Na this one and "we need his brain not his body" muse me pass grin grin

Those two quotes suppose dey pinned for this thread grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15
izzou:

Omoh

The free fall be like small pikin wey match banana peel on top wet tiles.

My brother, it will only get worse. The free fall has just started. At this rate, we may be looking at 2500 by December.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:15pm On Feb 15
Itsrm:
Time for CBN to release more circulars.
they should ban crypto and binance grin

Embeciles and dunderheads angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:16pm On Feb 15
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:16pm On Feb 15
izzou:
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!
Let's give Tinubu time!

Repeat this thrice a day, and you'll see Nigeria differently.

angry
They forget that time doesn't correct anything, it rather reveals.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:17pm On Feb 15
Emaprince:

protest đŸĒ§ for where grin

When it's our lokan and our turn grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15
Realmrsean:
they should ban crypto and binance grin

Embeciles and dunderheads angry

And domiciliary accounts grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:19pm On Feb 15
CrystalTiger:
Tomorrow BAT will come out to ask investors to come to Nigeria..

APC and everyone associated with them are so shameless.. We're constantly hitting deeper lows with these foolish lot and their minions..
See I'm willing to stake that his signature wasn't forged. All this one's to launder the image of the most corrupt president and administration ever.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:21pm On Feb 15
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. You forged the President's signature.

All these things to protect buhari 😂😂
Exactly, I don't believe that shit for one day. Emefiele should carry his cross shaa since he decided to dance surugede in the market place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:26pm On Feb 15
Realmrsean:
we choke ser tongue
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15
Ellexy:
See I'm willing to stake that his signature wasn't forged. All this one's to launder the image of the most corrupt president and administration ever.
Forged certificate mantra is even worse than any other stupid excuse that might have been on the list.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:36pm On Feb 15
UK enter recession before russia shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 12:46pm On Feb 15
Those thieves that followed Tinubu to chatnam house and was answering questions on his behalf.

Where are they?

I thought they're the best team he will use to lead this country.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15
Incognito9:
Those thieves that followed Tinubu to chatnam house and was answering questions on his behalf.

Where are they?

I thought they're the best team he will use to lead this country.

You mean Ben Ayade; the man of Olymperimeric Pathonscahnthism?

Or Nasir, who's number is switched off?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:03pm On Feb 15
izzou:

You mean Ben Ayade; the man of Olymperimeric Pathonscahnthism?

Or Nasir, who's number is switched off?

Izuchukwu you no get chills 😆

Nasir number is not switched off. Man has completed their mission of mu-mu ticket (deal is done).

Wether he rule well or not, e no concern Nasir. cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15
Jodera:
Na this one and "we need his brain not his body" muse me pass grin grin

Those two quotes suppose dey pinned for this thread grin

Tinubu removed subsidy and floated the naira; and all candidates promised that.

The brilliance would be seen on how he intends to manage and handle it.

So anybody gaslighting us on other candidates promising same is confused; How did you hope to handle it?

Tinubu just removed it, and sat close to Seyi, watching us all burn.

Now, the new EP is "Give him time", and i support that too..

Give the man time.
Give his brains time

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15
Incognito9:

Izuchukwu you no get chills 😆

Nasir number is not switched off. Man has completed their mission of mu-mu ticket (deal is done).

Wether he rule well or not, e no concern Nasir. cry

If Tinubu was drilled as the other candidates, I am sure some educated people would have slept at home that day, instead of voting.

Ask questions...Mba

They said we should use Lagos as his debate answers...

I go really vex if those Northerners are allowed to protest. Na dem give Tinubu him victory.

Even the Yorubas had doubts on his tenure (from the results); either they didn't believe in him, or they were tired of APC at the National level.

If you protests, Nga straight.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15
Nasir has the ability to turn a rotten situation to a bad one...

And the crowd made meaning out of this nonsense grin

Nasir, Oya come oh!

Which situation we dey now sef?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:13pm On Feb 15
izzou:

If Tinubu was drilled as the other candidates, I am sure some educated people would have slept at home that day, instead of voting.

Ask questions...Mba

They said we should use Lagos as his debate answers...

I go really vex if those Northerners are allowed to protest. Na dem give Tinubu him victory.

Even the Yorubas had doubts on his tenure (from the results); either they didn't believe in him, or they were tired of APC at the National level.

If you protests, Nga straight.

Dem say Trump no do debate so therefore Tinubu no need debate.

Make I even go look for that response they gave to my lengthy wailing on why Tinubu should not be voted for.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15
BlueRayDick:

Dem say Trump no do debate so therefore Tinubu no need debate.

Make I even go look for that response they gave to my lengthy wailing on why Tinubu should not be voted for.

They even gave past instances of everyone that won elections in Nigeria without debates.

What they forgot to mention, was that the country became worse of tenure after tenure.

The more debates didn't matter, the worse ut turned out to be

No let them see you finish
Dem go finish your biscuit
Dem go break all your sweet
When Shakara don end oh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15
Amigoss:
UK enter recession before russia shocked

Russia entered recession since 2022. Maybe your propaganda sources didn't update you

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:23pm On Feb 15
Lol

We spoke out. We warned. We raise am.

They said we didn't know politics, that he had been preparing for this moment his entire life.

LOL.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:32pm On Feb 15
izzou:
Nasir has the ability to turn a rotten situation to a bad one...

And the crowd made meaning out of this nonsense grin

Nasir, Oya come oh!

Which situation we dey now sef?

Actually I don't know wether I can say tinubu has turned a rotten situation into a bad one 😆

From frying pan to fire (shege pro max)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:40pm On Feb 15
Ibime:

Russia entered recession since 2022. Maybe your propaganda sources didn't update you

Which one is propaganda sources undecided...you said the sanctions would hurt Russia meanwhile Russia has moved to become the largest economy in Europe while Germany and UK are both in recession....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 1:41pm On Feb 15
Incognito9:

Actually I don't know wether I can say tinubu has turned a rotten situation into a bad one 😆

From frying pan to fire (shege pro max)
grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:42pm On Feb 15
ribbit:
If not sentiment, how will someone see tinubu with proven track record on a ballot and vote obi whom you need google to see his achievement.

It's like having the opportunity to have Guadriola as your manager but you started clamouring for Marcelo bielsa.

Yeah tinubu is a thief, but peter obi is a saint that never stole. That's how they fell into buhari's trap the second time and that one is now pardoning convicted criminals.

Tinubu is your last chance in that country, if you guys failed to vote for right candidate in 2023, well..

I have said my own.

BlueRayDick:

1. Tinubu is an embodiment of corruption.
2. Tinubu is nepotic and doesn't believe in merit. Nepotism is one of the ills that brought us to this point as a people.
3. Tinubu legitimize hooliganism in Lagos State. Some may argue that this is not as bad as it seems considering how it has reduced crime, but until you have an encounter with these guys being a law to themselves u will understand the danger it portends for our future.
4. Tinubu is physically sick. No one needs to remind you of how voting a sick Yar Adua ended for us neither does anyone needs to tell you how Buhari's constant attention to his health has affected Nigeria as a nation.
5. Tinubu is one of the major actors that sold the bad product called buhari to all Nigerians. His sense of judgement should never be trusted going forward

These are but few reasons why reasonable people are actually wishing Tinubu does not become Nigeria president come 2023.

ribbit:

1. Corruption that made Lagos 5th largest economy in Africa? Sign me up please.

2. Wrong. 90% of people who have worked with tinubu are not even related to him. Check the list of his commissioner to his politicial appointees. How many of them are related to him?
Nepotism is not your problem by the way. Your problem is lack of visionary leader with analog brain. You can put your son in position of power if he is competent. But that is not always the case with majority of your politicians. That's why no other state has come close to Lagos in every index.

3.The hooligasim that made Lagos one of the safest metropolitan city in the world? Again sign me up please.

Even your state without legitimate holigans, should we talk about the security there?
The danger that didn't show face in the last 20 years. But your state that didn't legitimize hooliganism is either battling with unknown gunmen or bandits because the hooligans there have nothing else to do.
Their governors have abandoned them.

4.And the physically healthy person you elected cannot fall sick or be diagnosed with awful illness after you elected him/her right?

5.Tinubu sold his party. And that's Same way the likes obi sold us pdp presidents or tried to sell corrupt atiku in 2019.

Any reasonable person will see tinubu is still the best among the rest.

But ofcos I don't expect sentimental people to see that.

Like I said, a word is enough for the wise.

In the Spirit of ThrowBack Thursday. cool

I just even noticed now that the guy actually thought I was Igbo when he was using words like "You can put your son in power if he is competent" , ".....your state that didn't legitimize hooliganism is either battling with unknown gunmen or bandits" Lmao grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) ... (4977) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Sportsweb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.