Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1941319 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (5428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Mar 06
Spy360:
This woman Mrs Uju Kenedy Ohaneye is a foolish woman and part of the reasons the government is messing up because of your stupid comments and actions. For the records she was defending the Prof at Unical that was abusing female students despite she being the Minister for Women Affairs.

Foolish woman.

What exactly did she say in his defence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:42pm On Mar 06
Amoto no dey even drop update on Israel-Hamas war anymore
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Mar 06
Spy360:

Yes Peter Obi is a failure.

You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free

Now go and send no more

By the way tell this thing everywhere from Galille to Samaria to Nnewi to Afikpo to arochukwu to Ohafia
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:43pm On Mar 06
Eunoiaa:

But............life lol. I don't want to talk about it.

Ohhh life,I get....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:43pm On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:

How will they do that when we have part of our future oil production tied to Buhari loan repayment?

Honestly, the idea of president being petroleum minister should be discontinued in this country. Normally Senate supposed invite the petroleum minister to come and analyse to Nigerians how much oil production do we have currently, what proportion of it do have pledged to future loan repayment and how much can we spare Dangote. These things should not be shrouded in secrecy.

But I'm sure even if they invite the president who doubles as minister for petroleum , they won't really drill him like they would an ordinary minister. It's just going to be about sham show.

I agree on the petroleum minister - but Obj set the precedent and when you see the madness that went on under diezani you will know why.

Unfortunately 234next that was reporting on everything was basically starved to death. No one would advertise in the paper.

When you curse Tinubu remember that the reason why newspapers can report a lot of things today is because an opposition rose and pushed pdp out.

Diezani was giving oil blocks to Chris aire a celebrity jeweler. Then her shenanigans with Kola aluko and some other guy I forget. The woman was something else in kleptomania and matters were made worse by the fact that she was born with silver spoons sticking out of all orifices.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Mar 06
Segedinho:
Soludo outburst don become fact .

grin cheesy

A sitting governor in charge of affairs will know about what was left in his coffers

Or shouldn't we believe what Obaseki says about the state of Edo finances
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Mar 06
obainojazz:
Posting old news but his fellow haters home and abroad reading like

But this thread was awash with Tinubu FBI indictment of over 30yrs ago

But Soludo news of 2yrs ago is not relevant?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Amigoss post=128805864][/quote] I want to believe airmark and Raumdeuter are actually not informed since they’ve been abroad…. Cos if na just pure hatred, then there’s nothing we can do grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Mar 06
izzou:
Oasis don dey get government contracts

The other one don dey dine with Ganduje before Obi decide to run for presidency.

Then you wey no get any connection, nothing, nothing, go follow dey call Obi liar, when he is not in charge of anything grin

In life, use your sense oh. grin

Or else, na handicap and over 2.5 dem go use am carry

Baba you sef don key into this

As Jagaban people no give me dollar, I offer myself to Obidients for a token amount of $10k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Mar 06
izzou:
Na Obi we vote. Obi lose, and Tinubu is in charge of all of us

Keep shouting and pretending life is sweet with Tinubu grin

One person will prepare his pitch for the next government contract

You? cheesy

After all said and done this is the KOKO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:48pm On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:
Amoto no dey even drop update on Israel-Hamas war anymore

cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

i was just going to post this

or maybe isreal is just that bad between the sheets

the man is actually being even more foolish - this is the kind of talk where in obdo oyibo as a sisterhood matter former lovers will come out and describe the size of your dick and how long you actually lasted

Izzou shey you go fit lecture Israel on how to do the do

Make the guy stop to dey embarass himself
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Mar 06
afrodoc2:

The guy is a learner. How that guy grew up as an Edo boy and remain so ju has to be studied at tertiary level.

Even my close Edo pal that was a pastor was naturally updated on street maters.

You no see Pastor Theflint1 and DiBia Segedinho

Very spiritual and very street
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:51pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

I agree on the petroleum minister - but Obj set the precedent and when you see the madness that went on under diezani you will know why.

Unfortunately 234next that was reporting on everything was basically starved to death. No one would advertise in the paper.

When you curse Tinubu remember that the reason why newspapers can report a lot of things today is because an opposition rose and pushed pdp out.

Diezani was giving oil blocks to Chris aire a celebrity jeweler. Then her shenanigans with Kola aluko and some other guy I forget. The woman was something else in kleptomania and matters were made worse by the fact that she was born with silver spoons sticking out of all orifices.

Making the president minister of petroleum is certainly not the solution; Buhari has proven that. Look at this NNPC-Dangote joint venture now; does it look like a decision taken under a bright president-cum-Petroleum minister?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Mar 06
seankafor:
Omo, it still baffles me how that rivers election take slide through those courts without anyone making any reference to it..

I commot cap 🧒 for naija for corruption kiss

Wike gives and Wike taketh away
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Mar 06
seankafor:
Meeh

Na why Amaechi sef go study law be this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:55pm On Mar 06
raumdeuter:

Izzou shey you go fit lecture Israel on how to do the do

Make the guy stop to dey embarass himself

i am not sure izzou na the guy to give advise in this matter

i think izzous prefernce for gold circle is because it is thick not thin - as thick as two rubbers πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Mar 06
kingBolton:

I dey suspect dayo, cos na foreign notes fit activate the kind movement the lady the exhibit.

Emi abi Diggz

You see people dey collect contract from Dubai you no talk their name

Obainojazz wey need first Lady for his gubernatorial ambitions dey there you no talk that one

We get doctor wey dey see everything in Toto You no talk

Na me wey gentle pass dove you dey talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06
Some Obidients wey dey hungry still dash Obi and his gang of deceivers and thieves, funds to flex.

Obi na game guy, he understands what not-so-smart people want to see and hear. You wouldn't see his children shouting elupee 77 up and down. grin

I know inside of Obi, he would be thinking why these Obidients mumu like this to be throwing funds into a bottomless pit.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06
CrystalTiger:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're hounding Obi without him being in Aso Rock but you wouldn't have judged him in his one year in office, lwkmd

Hehehe

The werey dey disguise.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Mar 06
izzou:
The Sheila girl was damn right.

See as grown up man dey embarass himself.

Back then, we all thought she was trying to break his relationship with David, but isn't it clear that this guy is shameless.

Always nagging and crying like a little child.

You curse her online, she sends your bride price back through SMS, and you are crying again.

Na BDC she for use return am?

How much was dollar when the bride price was paid and how much is Dollar now

Me sef pity Israel
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Mar 06
iamoyindamola:

Nah dayo na ogbologbo
This man still know brothel joints in the whole of Lagos

Evangelism work. Rural rugged Evangelism

Your corrupt mind think say every dey nack okpo when no be Ebukacute abi which guy dey ask for location that time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:
These are the issues !

Something stinks about the Dangote refinery matter . So Dangote will be importing crude oil as feedstock which means whatever product he defines will be sold to Nigeria in USD .

Then u begin to ask why did NNPC buy 20% stake in the company knowing we don't have crude oil to provide Dangote as feedstock ? Yet they sold fake dream to the people that price of PMS will be cheaper once the refinery becomes functional ?

This is another evidence that the Buhari led APC propaganda-run government was the worst we ever experienced in this country making head scratching decisions here and there.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I don't know why Dangote has to import crude, but i think importing crude is better than importing petrol

One the refinery will work and employ people even if na 500 or 1000 people that's some people off the unemployment lane

Versus we just import refined petrol alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Mar 06
izzou:

Whoever your juju man is, do not let him go.

Ebukacute oya share your fliers and business address
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:05pm On Mar 06
Γ‰pa Akpata I see your handwork sir. 😎 Migwo.

https://www.nairaland.com/8021870/prices-food-items-soar-more#128801318
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Mar 06
TemporaryHansel:
Before tinubu became president, we saw at least two videos of his legs or hands shaking anyhow or his body vibrating on a weekly basis, but since the man became president nothing like that. Same way buhari who was sickly as fvck became fresh, hale & healthy after becoming president. Is there a special treatment that presidents receive that isn't available to normal citizens? Because I'm sure tinubu could've afforded any type of medical service while still a normal citizen.

That is part of the game.

Emilokan.. Emilokan

Baba wey no well him dey shout emilokan, Hand dey shake leg dey shake

Baba wey no well him dey shout emilokan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06
This better be skit shaa,

Make I no fall victim to woman wey go chase me commot my own house 🏠.... Na thunder βš‘β›ˆοΈ go fire me, that woman and that particular country wey em dey happen

https://twitter.com/Wizarab10/status/1765348337312518372?t=ul50966zdcojLsHF4vyu2w&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Mar 06
BlueRayDick:

That's a whole lot of maybes in there.

No progressive economy is run on this much uncertainty . I don't want to believe the people in NNPC are not dunces , the people who worked in Buhari's government are dunces and Dangote and his expatriates are dunces .

In fact I read Dangote planned everything really well and knew what he was doing siting the refinery in Lagos . If he was planning on banking on naija crude he would've sited his refinery in Rivers , maybe Bonny Island or anywhere in the south south closer to our oil fields .

Instead he sited it in Lagos and designed his refinery such that he will receive feedstock via tanker vessels

Security is part of why he located the busness in Lagos. You know how much "Deve" fees he for dey pay monthly ni for Rivers

That refinery would never see daylight. Even well established giants like Exxon Shell etc dey sell their installations and run because he no just dey add up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:09pm On Mar 06
raumdeuter:

How much was dollar when the bride price was paid and how much is Dollar now

Me sef pity Israel

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Mar 06
airmark:

It's obvious Soludo is more brilliant and upright than Obi. He must have seen all the atrocities committed by the scam artist, but he had to let them slide.

Baba calm down

A whole professor na him you wan dey compare to trader. Obi sef n fit argue against that

Ngige na Medical doctor

Obiano na accountant, worked in Bank and Oil company as an auditor

Obi after his graduation from UNN with a degree in philosophy, do you hear say he work anywhere? Next thing is he owned a Bank

What Obi did between NYSC and owning a bank professional wise, No one has been able to tell

If you can help us find out it would be appreciated
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Mar 06
WhoDeyHause:

Egbon na wetin he ask you be this.

For some foolish broke people money to do nonsense will always show up e.g money to buy iphone even if they havent paid school fees or fed their family
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:19pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Amigoss post=128805864][/quote]

Soludo is a first class graduate. He knows KPI is different from HDI.

He knows what's saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (5428) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.