Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1634234 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) ... (4956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15
Shegzdave:
cheesy
Okun inu lafi ngbe tita grin
Okun inu oshi ni eleyi jare 🀣🀣
The thing still they crack me up, if I was there they must take me away because the guy laugh I go burst in no be small o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 6:16pm On Mar 15
iamoyindamola:

Is borehole that expensive
the actual work was actually about #2m for the ones done in northern Nigeria. we were mostly doing them in the north at the time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15
larride:

Mehn I actually have a feeling skzync will disappoint alot of people. Too many task and quest and all. Hopefully they make their users happy.

I'm bullish on airdrops at the moment but I'm only farming $0 airdrops with potentials. I'm in an Alpha group were they drop calls of $0 airdrops.

I've been farming Over protocol since last year, I have almost 60k points, they will be launching mainnet and token on binance and Okx, hopefully it turns out well. Grass has mad potential, they are currently doing pre-sale of Grass and 10k of Grass point can get you north of $500 and I have seen people over 100k points.

I missed Grass Epoch 1, I did Epoch 2, we are currently in Epoch 3, they are launching April 12, so I'm hoping it pays well.

I have done series of testnets also. Hopefully one of them runs as I expected.
zksync can't afford to disappoint, although nothing is guaranteed in this space....

I held their nft, libertas omnibus, held min of $0.01 eth on all mainet wallets, used their paymaster AA.. but if they decide to disappoint like starknet, we still move..

Testnets can print but it looks more like lottery..

I did lots of testnets like satoshivm, beoble, berachain, Babylon, ignition (IO),Burnt xion, DOP, and many more..

So far Babylon is the one that's already giving me signs of joy..

Still waiting to see how others will go

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15
larride:

Why do you think Bello wanted Ododo to succeed him?

Baba, good to read from you. I trust family is well.

Obviously to your point, Ododo is working hard to coverup.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15
seankafor:
zksync can't afford to disappoint, although nothing is guaranteed in this space....

I held their nft, libertas omnibus, held min of $0.01 eth on all mainet wallets, used their paymaster AA.. but if they decide to disappoint like starknet, we still move..

Testnets can print but it looks more like lottery..

I did lots of testnets like satoshivm, beoble, berachain, Babylon, ignition (IO),Burnt xion, DOP, and many more..

So far Babylon is the one that's already giving me signs of joy..

Still waiting to see how others will go

[quote][/quote]

Come see wailings when starknet did their nonsense. I think they were the one that called those complaining airdrops beggars grin grin

I did Berachain, DOP also and some other ones I cant even remember.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15
Roland17:

Baba, good to read from you. I trust family is well.

Obviously to your point, Ododo is working hard to coverup.

We thank God boss. Family is good.

Ododo na just placeholder, Bello is still the Governor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15
ChristineC:
the actual work was actually about #2m for the ones done in northern Nigeria. we were mostly doing them in the north at the time.
So the remaining 9m is miscellaneous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15
Blueraydick
Showmax will show the fa cup
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 6:59pm On Mar 15
iamoyindamola:

Okun inu oshi ni eleyi jare 🀣🀣
The thing still they crack me up, if I was there they must take me away because the guy laugh I go burst in no be small o
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:19pm On Mar 15
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick
Showmax will show the fa cup
yipeee
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:32pm On Mar 15
grin

.....raumdeuter and Roland17 suppose do same. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 7:40pm On Mar 15
iamoyindamola:

So the remaining 9m is miscellaneous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
first the job is "purchased" with #1.1m or 10% varies depending on how 'short' your link was, then about #4m is "thanksgiving". you go with a little below #4m, but here's the catch; you could actually "purchase" 13 of such in one LGA. same went for construction of almajiri schools.
at that time, if you were interested and visited commercial banks with such contract documents, you'd realise Nigerian banks had loans to dole out, and by the billions.
the only positive I could remember was that you never get paid in full if the job wasn't satisfactory.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15
larride:

Come see wailings when starknet did their nonsense. I think they were the one that called those complaining airdrops beggars grin grin

I did Berachain, DOP also and some other ones I cant even remember.
yeah, they literally wiped out this who dont have up to 0.01Eth irrespective of what dey did and how hard they farmed.... Glad I didn't touch it thoor..

Don't worry, payday is coming and it's going to be very soon πŸ”œ I believe..

I've already mapped out my targets and plans..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by descarado: 7:43pm On Mar 15
izzou:

Typical one man business where the owner is the HR, Marketing manager and even CSO.

Only the loss of money can make such people behave well.

That is why i don't believe those SM noise is affecting him.

If it was, he wouldn't have the guts to still be dragging the matter.
That's why I gave him that name, omata.
Although it's traders association name, we use it for individuals that lacks sense of reasoning and those who believe money solves it all.

If you even advice this kind of man, he will lock u up too. The " do you know who I am" gang. I will deal with you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And yep,wetin concern am with international acceptance.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15
OasisX:
grin

.....raumdeuter and Roland17 suppose do same. LOL!

I am not a betting man baba..

I am hesitant about that fixture because of our inexperience across all levels in comparison to Bayern. Do I think we can win? Yes, but we have to make sure both legs remain competitive to stand that chance.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:28pm On Mar 15
Roland17:

I am hesitant about that fixture because of our inexperience across all levels in comparison to Bayern. Do I think we can win? Yes, but we have to make sure both legs remain competitive to stand that chance.

grin

.....I want Arsenal to win the match to be honest, so EPL can have a chance of 5 Reps next season in the UCL.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:37pm On Mar 15
NITDA is calling for applications!!

Are you a startup? Can your startup create ground-breaking, tech-enabled solutions?

If the answer is YES! Here is an opportunity to win up to $220,000 and all expenses paid training programme in Silicon Valley, USA.

For Registration: nsia-ip.com

Application Deadline: 23rd March 2024.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Mar 15
OasisX:
grin

.....rumdeuter and Roland17 suppose do same. LOL!

Ebuka go drop the bet on my behalf

I am in the month of Ramadan and as a devout Moslem I am not allowed to gamble
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Mar 15
OasisX:

grin

.....I want Arsenal to win the match to be honest, so EPL can have a chance of 5 Reps next season in the UCL.

So Man Utd can have a backdoor entry into the CL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Mar 15
Roland17:

I am also not sure, Bayern currently is in a funk, We have a lameduck coach whose sack letter has been handed to him and players who know the coach is gone

Arsenals best chance to revenge be this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 10:45pm On Mar 15
liveLongNprospa:
Nigerians have till may 2026 to get anything from tinubu. After That, it's officially campaign season till 2027 elections.

This is almost 1 year in and yet nothing😁

He say if we no get 24hrs light, make we no vote for him for 2nd term lipsrsealed

https://x.com/DAMIADENUGA/status/1768715050271817872?s=20
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:33am On Mar 16
raumdeuter:

I am also not sure, Bayern currently is in a funk, We have a lameduck coach whose sack letter has been handed to him and players who know the coach is gone

Arsenals best chance to revenge be this

Tuchel needs to study how Porto and Chelsea played Arsenal at their grounds and without calamitous Boathand, he stands a chance of a Semifinal berth.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:59am On Mar 16
airmark:

Tuchel needs to study how Porto and Chelsea played Arsenal at their grounds and without calamitous Boathand, he stands a chance of a Semifinal berth.

Bayern have been beating Arsenal before Tuchel and without studying failed clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:47am On Mar 16
raumdeuter:

Bayern have been beating Arsenal before Tuchel and without studying failed clubs like Arsenal and Chelsea

Arsenal beat the Ucl defending champion this season and that speaks volume of their quality.

Anyways, if Tuchel wins the Ucl that Fraudiola failed to win with Bayern, then the Allianz arena should be renamed after him and Flick.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:30am On Mar 16
airmark:

Arsenal beat the Ucl defending champion this season and that speaks volume of their quality.

Anyways, if Tuchel wins the Ucl that Fraudiola failed to win with Bayern, then the Allianz arena should be renamed after him and Flick.

Every Bayern coach that faced Arsenal eliminated them from Hitzfeld to Magath to Juup to Pep to Carlo

It shouldn't be an issue for any Bayern coach

It will be a disaster and a disgrace if Tuchel or any Bayern coach gets knocked out by Arsenal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Delightsome2023: 3:24am On Mar 16
raumdeuter:

Every Bayern coach that faced Arsenal eliminated them from Hitzfeld to Magath to Juup to Pep to Carlo

It shouldn't be an issue for any Bayern coach

It will be a disaster and a disgrace if Tuchel or any Bayern coach gets knocked out by Arsenal
you said it all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:21am On Mar 16
raumdeuter:

So Man Utd can have a backdoor entry into the CL

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:32am On Mar 16
grin

NLC don kuku come out fully to show they are no longer non-partisan. 5 pages letter to Abure?! LOL!

Make I share the first page, rest can be found on their X handle.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:51am On Mar 16
cool

.......for Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:11am On Mar 16
Why are we having international break when the season is winding down?

FiFA just want make these players burnout finish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:19am On Mar 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (4429) (4430) (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) ... (4956) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.