Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,324 members, 7,925,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1784632 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2022
donstan18:
LagosWomenWalk for Tinubu

Lol. Women alone, not men, not mixed gender, just women.

Most are elderly women, them no get Nairaland account, they don’t have Twitter, 97.926% of them haven’t even watched that Tinubu 7 secs video, them no send. Them no wear designers come out to snap and post for clout online.

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1576863198934085632?s=21&t=x6h-whndVfEn4rIzwzExOA

Tinubu has SW 100% locked down. Know this and Peace will be your PA.

And those are even Lagos Island market women. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
But this isn’t organic love now, This is artificial. And according to them them. Asiwaju must have spent 17.5 trillion dollars to organize this. undecided

donstan18:

Most are elderly women, them no get Nairaland account, they don’t have Twitter, 97.926% of them haven’t even watched that Tinubu 7 secs video, them no send. Them no wear designers come out to snap and post for clout online.

https://twitter.com/mr_jags/status/1576863198934085632?s=21&t=x6h-whndVfEn4rIzwzExOA

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
chrisooblog:
Chairman no be vex when other vehicles are passing on the bridge refuse to use it until 2024 abi? shikena grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2022
larride:

And those are even Lagos Island market women. cheesy
Just getting to read it somewhere now that it’s just one local government, just one gender.

Omo!! Next election go funny walai!!

I’m waiting for Atiku campaign to start in the north soon.

Okwute’s miscreants must learn that election doesn’t start and ends on social media epistles, likes and retweets.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2022
Ibukzy:
But this isn’t organic love now, This is artificial. And according to them them. Asiwaju must have spent 17.5 trillion dollars to organize this. undecided

Which kind meme be this?

cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Ibukzy:

In a country like Nigeria, we’ll see who will come top between “17.5 Trillion gang” and “We no dey give shishi gang”

Get ready!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2022
Sacarsm grin
donstan18:

In a country like Nigeria, we’ll see who will come top between “17.5 Trillion gang” and “We no dey give shishi gang”

Get ready!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2022
BATIFIED!!

Incoming president!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Walai donstan na werey cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
larride:

I no even know what hes trying to prove.

Nairaland na cruise, I beleive he's catching cruise cheesy

Southerners have been living in Kaduna for years and dem no dey ever talk say Kaduna no be Hausa/Fulani land.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Southerners have been living in Kaduna for years and dem no dey ever talk say Kaduna no be Hausa/Fulani land.

Dem never born the Southerner well

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:
Which other South West states have governors that are non-indegenes of the state?

Oyo state Governor Seyi Makinde parents are from Osun State. Ilesha specifically

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
That's because Kaduna is not as cosmopolitan as Lagos. As Lagos becomes a more cosmopolitan state, things like the ethnicity of elected officials will take the back burner.
BlueRayDick:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Really? Never heard of this.
raumdeuter:

Oyo state Governor Seyi Makinde parents are from Osun State. Ilesha specifically
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

Lagos is a former Federal Capital.... thus it belongs to no particular tribe. Yorubas are ruling Lagos now cos they have the population.

Soon, we'll march up their Population and claim our right too that Awa Lo Kan.

Kudos to izzou, I always enjoy his takes. So far he's only one I can call Obidient on this Board, rest are simply Obidense.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:

Now, you have heard.

Is Oyo no man's land now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:
That's because Kaduna is not as cosmopolitan as Lagos. As Lagos becomes a more cosmopolitan state, things like the ethnicity of elected officials will take the back burner.

Fair point. What I don't understand is u trying to rewrite history ; even before the British came Lagos has always been known to be indigenous to the Yoruba people of southwest. It's not like Lagos just became Yoruba land out of nowhere, even the history books recorded it that it was Yoruba warriors that fought and defended their land before the British invaders took it with superior firepower.

So why saying it's a No-man's-land when facts suggest otherwise?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Breaking: NDLEA arrests another billionaire drug baron in VGC Lagos

. Recovers N8.8billion worth of tramadol from mansion in residential estate.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:

The father is an Ijesha man who settled in Ibadan a long time ago and his mother is from either Edo or Delta
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
My saying it's a No-Man's-Land isn't me saying it isn't indigenous to ethnic Lagosians, it's me saying that it's fast heading towards the point where any and everyone can lay claim to being a Lagosian because they're invested in its welfare and can aspire to elected positions in Lagos because they have the interest of the state at heart. Lagosians from other South West states have realized this and no one bats an eyelid when they get elected positions, it's only a matter of time for other Non-Yoruba's and who knows, non-Nigerians to aspire for the highest seat of Lagos state.

There are Igbo's, Hausa's, Ghanaians, Benenoise and Edo's who all they know is Lagos and this will be even more obvious one or two generations from now. It doesn't mean I'm all for integration and whatnot, but I'm calling it for what it is...Lagos isn't a city that was built solely on the sweat of ethnic Lagosians, and as long as it continues in this trajectory, it's only a matter of time before it becomes as cosmopolitan as other major cities of the world that developed in this fashion.
BlueRayDick:

Fair point. What I don't understand is u trying to rewrite history ; even before the British came Lagos has always been known to be indigenous to the Yoruba people of southwest. It's not like Lagos just became Yoruba land out of nowhere, even the history books recorded it that it was Yoruba warriors that fought and defended their land before the British invaders took it with superior firepower.

So why saying it's a No-man's-land when facts suggest otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Yea, the mum is Edo, saw nee Omoregie in her obituary.
raumdeuter:

The father is an Ijesha man who settled in Ibadan a long time ago and his mother is from either Edo or Delta
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
In Ekiti, Ondo and to some extent Oyo I will say Ebiras are second to the indigenous Yorubas population wise but it will be foolish for an Ebira person to claim that those states are no man's land because of the privileges they enjoy being an integrated member of the said states.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Amoto94:
In Ekiti, Ondo and to some extent Oyo I will say Ebiras are second to the indigenous Yorubas population wise but it will be foolish for an Ebira person to claim that those states are no man's land because of the privileges they enjoy being an integrated member of the said states.
You're missing the point. Can you describe Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo as cosmopolitan cities?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
So, this Autonation guy is the baron of Tramadol?

Many businesses these days na just posterboys for illicit transactions

https://www.nairaland.com/7364187/ndlea-releases-name-picture-tramadol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:
My saying it's a No-Man's-Land isn't me saying it isn't indigenous to ethnic Lagosians, it's me saying that it's fast heading towards the point where any and everyone can lay claim to being a Lagosian because they're invested in its welfare and can aspire to elected positions in Lagos because they have the interest of the state at heart. Lagosians from other South West states have realized this and no one bats an eyelid when they get elected positions, it's only a matter of time for other Non-Yoruba's and who knows, non-Nigerians to aspire for the highest seat of Lagos state.

There are Igbo's, Hausa's, Ghanaians, Benenoise and Edo's who all they know is Lagos and this will be even more obvious one or two generations from now. It doesn't mean I'm all for integration and whatnot, but I'm calling it for what it is...Lagos isn't a city that was built solely on the sweat of ethnic Lagosians, and as long as it continues in this trajectory, it's only a matter of time before it becomes as cosmopolitan as other major cities of the world that developed in this fashion.

If this is what mean then u don't really have much worries. Non Yorubas are already being elected as representatives in different levels of Government. As we speak there's a certain Jude Idimogwu who represents Oshodi Isolo constituency II at Lagos state house of assembly. I believe he campaigned and won an election in his constituency where he must have had even indigenes who contested against him.

Politics is a game of numbers and interests and most times its the diverse interests that affects the numbers.

That being said, I hope u agree Lagos is indigenous to Yorubas and not a no man's land like u posited earlier.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

If this is what mean then u don't really have much worries. Non Yorubas are already being elected as representatives in different levels of Government. As we speak there's a certain Jude Idimogwu who represents Oshodi Isolo constituency II at Lagos state house of assembly. I believe he campaigned and won an election in his constituency where he must have had even indigenes who contested against him.

Politics is a game of numbers and interests and most times its the diverse interests that affects the numbers.

That being said, I hope u agree Lagos is indigenous to Yorubas and not a no man's land like u posited earlier.
I agree to disagree wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
izzou:
So, this Autonation guy is the baron of Tramadol?

Many businesses these days na just posterboys for illicit transactions

https://www.nairaland.com/7364187/ndlea-releases-name-picture-tramadol

Sometimes last year my neighbour told me there are meth labs scattered around lekki axis and also some big houses in those areas where some of the so-called big boys engage in organ harvesting.

I thought he was exaggerating as usual and just bringing the so-called facts out of his annnus. Now I know he wasn't joking when he said that. He said some of the houses even have policemen assigned to the owners upon request from the police authorities and that if u enter u won't have cause for alarm( since u can see police presence) not knowing na wàhálà u just enter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
donstan18:

Heard they're being mobilized by force. Not the first time APC Lagos has been accused of this, and only recently were forcing BAT stickers on Keke drivers. grin

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1576907277977944066?t=1nYRgLF0ajLSbIJBIQDF9g&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by emee701(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

The great great grand father. Everyone from ibadan today are oyo, ijesha, ijebu, ife mixed together. He may be ijesha but He is from ibadan same way the current olubadan of ibadan is from ibadan but his roots are in iwo as an oyo man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:

I live in the UK.

The capital of UK is London. White English are actually a minority in the city relative to combined total of other ethnicities.

The mayor of London is an indian-Briton called Sadiq Khan. The number 2 man in thr country now is from Ghana.

The moment you commit, is when you will realise that the home office has the right to strip ANY naturalised citizen and their decendants of their citizenship, as long as they are not white English - Ask Shemima Begum

When they feel that they're not happy with who you roll with, they can seize billions of pounds of your investments in their country and chase you away with nothing in your pocket - Ask Roman Abramovich.

There is no such thing as no man's land anywhere in the world. The man that owns the land maybe tolerant and accepting, but he owns the land.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theflint1:
Heard they're being mobilized by force. Not the first time APC Lagos has been accused of this, and only recently were forcing BAT stickers on Keke drivers. grin

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1576907277977944066?t=1nYRgLF0ajLSbIJBIQDF9g&s=19
So what proof is in the link ?

What’s the difference between you and that Rinu?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.