Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1744535 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) ... (5139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:05pm On Mar 21
Ellexy:
I actually pray he does well, but propaganda won't help him oo. Anyway time is a revealer so we wait and see.

grin

......but we should disregard Bankole's own bรก?! We all know what we are doing. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:08pm On Mar 21
Dollar will always rise against naira , this is not me being a negative Nancy or agenda against the government.

Cause if you get money dey stack up the dip.

NFA

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:24pm On Mar 21
OasisX:

grin

......but we should disregard Bankole's own bรก?! We all know what we are doing. LOL!
How far, you were updating us on Akin matter. Give us the latest nau

cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:29pm On Mar 21
This is what we are trying to let them knowgrin,but we are wailers I guess .

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21
User09:

Unfair on who?

Whose business is it to hedge their revenue proceeds?

As far as I know the counterparties to most FRA's in Nigeria is still CBN, so why would they lose in 2 folds?

Except there's been some payment terms agreement by the other CBN governor, they would have to take the hit

I also mentioned it earlier. I don't know why these coys don't have a team dedicated to managing their fx exposure.

On second thought, maybe they did and still want to scam the CBN cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21
Meanwhile, what is it with private schools and these unnecessary extra curricular activities.

We are still looking for food to eat and these ones will be sending you colour of cloth and costume they want the children to wear for one activity or the other.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:49pm On Mar 21
Ballzproblem2:
Dollar will always rise against naira , this is not me being a negative Nancy or agenda against the government.

Cause if you get money dey stack up the dip.

NFA

Ballzproblem2:

grin

.....we all know what we are doing. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:26pm On Mar 21
OasisX:

grin

.....we all know what we are doing. LOL!
if Cadbury knows whatever he's doing is working he shouldn't be bothered by unpatriotic Nigerians aka wailers buying Dollars cool.

surely they'll be in losses by this time next year grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21
Amoto94:

Thanks for your concern, I'm hale and hearty. Trust you are good, too?

Awesome. I'm good also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Mar 21
izzou:

Let's create our own coin

ObidientCoin.

We go hammer!

Simon Ekpa don beat you to it

https://www.nairaland.com/8037801/simon-ekpa-launches-biafracoin-website

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 10:28pm On Mar 21
Itsrm:

I also mentioned it earlier. I don't know why these coys don't have a team dedicated to managing their fx exposure.

On second thought, maybe they did and still want to scam the CBN cheesy

Its a bit silly to me.

They held back and wanted to go through the CBN via the I&E to repatriate. they could as well have purchased and gone through the parallel markets then.

Now the same rates (I&E) has moved against them, who should take the hit?.

Except there was any form of agreement made with the CBN, which I highly doubt, its best for them to cut their losses and move on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:44pm On Mar 21
Itsrm:
Meanwhile, what is it with private schools and these unnecessary extra curricular activities.

We are still looking for food to eat and these ones will be sending you colour of cloth and costume they want the children to wear for one activity or the other.
Them go put your kid in the ijaw cultural group. cap alone is 20k. Lol

Na wetin dey reign for these schools now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:44pm On Mar 21
OasisX:
grin

......Batists vs Obidients on X go loud sha. When Serah thought she has got Pastor locked up, she didn't know na trap.

Ijele that was invited and detained had nothing to do with her but dem dey claim am as victory. If WhatsApp chat I saw is real, then Ijele should serve jail time.

Nefertiti identity has been unraveled by Luca. His name name and picture are fully exposed, but aunty Funmi wants claim glory. LOL!

Lol

Now where have I seen this type of obedient unmasking before... grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Mar 21
OasisX:
grin

......Batists vs Obidients on X go loud sha. When Serah thought she has got Pastor locked up, she didn't know na trap.

Ijele that was invited and detained had nothing to do with her but dem dey claim am as victory. If WhatsApp chat I saw is real, then Ijele should serve jail time.

Nefertiti identity has been unraveled by Luca. His name name and picture are fully exposed, but aunty Funmi wants claim glory. LOL!

Where you dey see all these gist and me go just dey here no see anything

Where is your channel make I like and subscribe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 11:47pm On Mar 21
nihilistjnr:

Lol

Now where have I seen this type of obedient unmasking before... grin grin grin

Hi Olowunl01,

Can you help me unravel the above?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:21am On Mar 22
OasisX:
grin

Good that opportunists are being unmasked for what they are
nefertitti stole some chcks pictures. the only question is if the womn in question was aware or not
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:21am On Mar 22
I listened to Nigeria Info 99.3 fm at 9am yesterday When veteran journalist Jimi Disu brought Captain Blade ( a retired army intelligence captain )to analyze the Okuoma soldier killings issue .

One thing captain blade mentioned which struck a cord was that most people suggesting military coup or takeover don't understand is that war is no child's play .

He mentioned the January 27 2002 bomb blast in Lagos for refrence that most people calling for war or coup on social media obviously can't recollect what explosion of bombs in the amoury alone did to people's mental health that very day .

He said that is child's play to what a war situation looks like and I'm forced to agree with him. Bomb dey explode for Ikeja and people in Ikoyi , V.I and Ikotun dey feel the reverberation . One can only imagine what a war situation will look like .

I still remember that day and it was like hell on earth. Some agberos at Ikotun were practically saying " the world will end today and all of us go die " , despite the fact that nobody actually knew what exactly was happening at that time.

I just hope our politicians with their recklessness won't drag us back to those dark days . When politicians and big boys loyal to them use military men to sort their political issues/differences like is being suggested in this Okuoma matter, things might really get worse before they get better ( if they ever get better sef )

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:49am On Mar 22
izzou:

So who go come buy or chop the produce then?
They've tried it before.

Their eyes peel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:50am On Mar 22
Emaprince:
Them go put your kid in the ijaw cultural group. cap alone is 20k. Lol

Na wetin dey reign for these schools now.

If na like this e dey back then, most of us would have dropped out grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:53am On Mar 22
This was why I said it looks like government is running propaganda through media houses.

From N1,536.83 in the previous day, the naira appreciated to N1,382.35/$ at the Nigerian Autonomous Foreign Exchange Market (NAFEM), the first time in a long while that the local currency would record such a massive gain

https://www.nairaland.com/8038056/naira-appreciates-1382-after-7

This is the true picture. Yes, the naira made some gains. Why not just report the exact figure?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:53am On Mar 22
chidekings:
bro their is no argument on this,u missed it thats all...ask everyone tusday night dollar got to 1350 on kukoin....beleive or don't believe thats ur cup of tea
Just post your transaction history.

No need for story.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:56am On Mar 22
Ellexy:
This guy, you cropped just one part of an article and posted here, I posted the remaining part that you deliberately left out and you're asking me rest of the information.... grin

When you posted your own, did you post the complete article?
That guy go dey use big teeth emoji dey post nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 8:07am On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:

Someone will now come and say we should praise the government for some good policies.

What am I praising you for now?๐Ÿ˜…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 8:09am On Mar 22
Itsrm:

As you dey find way to make more money, the sef dey find way to make more money. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:40am On Mar 22
odizeey:

Someone will now come and say we should praise the government for some good policies.

What am I praising you for now?๐Ÿ˜…

for turning mediocrity into less mediocrity ๐ŸŒ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:46am On Mar 22
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:46am On Mar 22
odizeey:

That guy go dey use big teeth emoji dey post nonsense.
No mind sheikh, na still my egbon

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 9:02am On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:
for turning mediocrity into less mediocrity ๐ŸŒ
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:42am On Mar 22
grin

.....as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet me. My shining teeth emoji dey cause depression for some folks sha. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 9:49am On Mar 22
grin grin

This thread.. grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 11:33am On Mar 22
Ballzproblem2:
nkiri sweet ,thanks @sportweb
Yes, their quality is good too and file size is small
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:05pm On Mar 22
Sportsweb:
Yes, their quality is good too and file size is small
I'm telling you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4457) (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) ... (5139) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Realtord43, GloriousGbola, afrodoc2, Ellexy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.