Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1599826 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:54pm On Mar 25
larride:

I don't pity them one bit though..
The worst mistake they made after what they did is allowing themselves to be caught alive.. Russians don't play at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola these are the 4 terrorists arrested in connection with the Moscow incident last week . It appears none has been linked to mossad thus far

https://www.nairaland.com/8040986/what-know-terrorist-suspects-moscow

Omo! Na so terrorist faces supposed dey look when dem appear for court.

These terrorists why dem no kill themselves or blow themselves up? When you go on such mission you should have a plan B to strap bombs on and end it all or have a capsule in your mouth to chew and end it all

You cannot do that in Russia and think it wont end miserably for you and ultimately in the same death you dey run from even a very painful death sef

You enter theatre kill people and you are still alive to be caught and interrogated. No human can stand interrogation oh. There are techniques that will get to you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:59pm On Mar 25
Sportsweb:
Someone people are actually making money with bet Sha.

I was at club last week and discussion enter betting, how boys are wasting money. One dude enter me with fire. He said if government close sportybet today, his life is over. Sportybet pays his bills, when I doubted him, he showed me his sporty account, true true men de win money.
Sure there will always be the successful ones who their wins cover their losses. It's those ones that fire 100k, 200k on top small odds unlike the ones that want to use 150 to chop 30 billion. But their number is still small compared to the most who lose from time to time, that's why government has not banned them yet because of the mad revenue they get from there. Enter sportybet live comment section during the end of most matches you go laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

I don't even think US release pictures of terrorist in the court room to the public. I can't seem to find any Abdulmutallab court pictures online

US don't release courtroom pictures for any criminal. Only sketches. But US wont panel beat them. Torture is against the law in US even for known terrorists which is one of the things Trump thought was absurd - Not torturing captured terrorists
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:07pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

These terrorists why dem no kill themselves or blow themselves up? When you go on such mission you should have a plan B to strap bombs on and end it all or have a capsule in your mouth to chew and end it all

You cannot do that in Russia and think it wont end miserably for you and ultimately in the same death you dey run from even a very painful death sef

You enter theatre kill people and you are still alive to be caught and interrogated. No human can stand interrogation oh. There are techniques that will get to you

I really don't understand their game plan, maybe getting caught was part of their plans sha cos it makes no sense at terrorist who is willing to go that length to unalive as much people as they did will consider getting caught & facing trial.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:08pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

US don't release courtroom pictures for any criminal. Only sketches. But US wont panel beat them. Torture is against the law in US even for known terrorists which is one of the things Trump thought was absurd - Not torturing captured terrorists

Thought as much.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:08pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

This is not how it works

200k to make 40M means
200 Naira to make 40,000
1 to make 200

The kind of accumulated 10 games that will give you such odds will be like picking Crystal Palace to beat Man City, Udinese to draw Juventus, Brighton to beat Arsenal, Brentford to beat Liverpool, Bilbao to beat Madrid, Bremen to beat Bayern, Freiburg to draw Leverkusen

Not really impossible but unlikely for all to happen same gameday or ticket

Those who make the odds are not stupid, they already factored all these before making their odds, Thats why bookie hardly lose

For all of them to align and you win just once you likely will play 1000 times. Which means you will already be 200k times 1000. Meaning you would have spent about 200m to win once

Show me a typical 1 to 200 bet slip and lets analyze
no sir, that's not what I meant. You didn't get me.

I'm not talking about games/matches inside his stake. Looks like what are looking at the numerous predictions inside a single stake.

Well, what I typed was possibilities of him losing 100 bet in a row. If he is someone that bets one ticket daily, there is a probability he can lose 200 straight tickets (200 days of losses) and eventually wins one ticket and recover all his losses.

That's what I meant.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

I really don't understand their game plan, maybe getting caught was part of their plans sha cos it makes no sense at terrorist who is willing to go that length to unalive as much people as they did will consider getting caught & facing trial.

Getting caught after that kain attack you should know what await you, they can cut your body piece by piece and feed you till you die. There are some gruesome techniques and in a country like Russia , nothing is off limits

Go dey remove their nails one by one with hammer and pliers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:11pm On Mar 25
grin angry see men begging for team to score, betting hard.

Almost every person that bets loses all the time. Only those with good discipline and strategy can break even a little bit.

WhoDeyHause:

Sure there will always be the successful ones who their wins cover their losses. It's those ones that fire 100k, 200k on top small odds unlike the ones that want to use 150 to chop 30 billion. But their number is still small compared to the most who lose from time to time, that's why government has not banned them yet because of the mad revenue they get from there. Enter sportybet live comment section during the end of most matches you go laugh tire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Mar 25
Sportsweb:
no sir, that's not what I meant. You didn't get me.

I'm not talking about games/matches inside his stake. Looks like what are looking at the numerous predictions inside a single stake.

Well, what I typed was possibilities of him losing 100 bet in a row. If he is someone that bets one ticket daily, there is a probability he can lose 200 straight tickets (200 days of losses) and eventually wins one ticket and recover all his losses.

That's what I meant.

What does one ticket look like?
The type f ticket that will make you 1 to 200 will be almost impossible to make in 400 attempts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

Thought as much.

Any lawyer here? Why do they ask criminals to wear suit to court? Will the judge have mercy on you because of your dressing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

Any lawyer here? Why do they ask criminals to wear suit to court? Will the judge have mercy on you because of your dressing?

I believe it is just to look responsible to the judge, especially when he's defending a criminal charge and doesn't want to appear as thug who is capable of committing the crime he's pleading "not guilty"

The lawyers will know better sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:19pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

Getting caught after that kain attack you should know what await you, they can cut your body piece by piece and feed you till you die. There are some gruesome techniques and in a country like Russia , nothing is off limits

I'm sure the moment they got caught they know that's the end for them. People wey no commit crime sef, Putin dey kill dem for fun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 2:24pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

What does one ticket look like?
The type of ticket that will make you 1 to 200 will be almost impossible to make in 400 attempts
Mayor bet 100 odds and above and he stakes high...

He stakes from 300k above too.

It's hard but not impossible. And these guys bet more on basketball
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:26pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

I'm sure the moment they got caught they know that's the end for them. People wey no commit crime sef, Putin dey kill dem for fun
Someone that's even still invading his neighboring country despite the losses. Some people no just get sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:27pm On Mar 25
Sportsweb:
grin angry see men begging for team to score, betting hard.

Almost every person that bets loses all the time. Only those with good discipline and strategy can break even a little bit.

Person wan chop free money na so it must hard. When you now factor match fixing inside too then you know that truly the odds are against you.
But e no go stop geng geng to de be though.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola these are the 4 terrorists arrested in connection with the Moscow incident last week . It appears none has been linked to mossad thus far

I can’t wait to hear them confess the US/CIA sent them..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Mar 25
Roland17:

That one is sure na. And how they had dinners with US ambassadors, CIA director and even president
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

That one is sure na. And how they had dinners with US ambassadors, CIA director and even president
Roland17:

grin grin

Na Mossad and CIA chiefs brief them hours before dem carry out the attacks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

Baba, I dey glued to this new like kilode. I also can’t wait to hear Russia during court proceedings show the world how they discovered links between them and the US: CIA/ Biden.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Mar 25
Roland17:

Baba, I dey glued to this new like kilode. I also can’t wait to hear Russia during court proceedings show the world how they discovered links between them and the US: CIA/ Biden.

Their last name sef na Bidenovsky, Trumpiski, Obamanovich, Bushreska
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Someone around me said she loves her guy's big tummy and I hmmmm'd. But recently she started posting videos and pictures of him at the gym lifting heavy. The pride in her captions made me wonder what happened to the love she has for "his" big tummy.
She has made a big mistake. Why did she quit when they were so close to their goal?

Now she will never experience the happiness that comes from helping her man to lift and hold his tummy while he wears his belt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

I need to save these pictures to be using it to laugh
The once commandos were now looking gentle and pitiful
You need to see these savages shooting and slaughtering innocent people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

They should have attack or push the Russians further to execute them at the spot
We they watch film na, these ones still wan enjoy live but na the opposite them go get even the 96 virgins go deny them for hell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25
raumdeuter:

there was a pics I saw where they wired electric taser to the terrorists manhood

Those guys would wish they were dead.. if it was in Nigeria.. maybe backdoor arrangee can set them free like the binance guy sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:44pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

For fun grin,Putin get bad PR sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:49pm On Mar 25
Amigoss:

For fun grin,Putin get bad PR sha

Bad PR u say?

What do u call it when Putin's critics just always wound up dead in suspicious/mysterious circumstances?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25
Roland17:

😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

The other one wey dem no cut him ear, dem shift him jaw grin. See as their faces fat anyhow
Each person collect in their own unique way, omo that Mutallab idiot get luck say na USA catch am, I swear grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:05pm On Mar 25
Like Nigeria army,like Israel and America...invading the community or country(Gaza,Iraq,libya) and burning it down,instead of dealing with the culprits and leaving the innocents out of it..

Thought Russia would be invading Tajikistan for the crimes of their citizens,Isis hideouts wherever country they are in immediately before investigations and findings are carried out..Kudos to Putin for being calm,keeping his cards to his chest and not acting on emotions and all tough like netanyahu...what a leader!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:07pm On Mar 25
BlueRayDick:

Bad PR u say?

What do it when Putin's critics just always wound up dead in suspicious/mysterious circumstances?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/

Msm cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:07pm On Mar 25
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), enigma0, reccy(m), GloriousGbola, aieromon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.