Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1602432 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (4895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:18pm On Jun 01
grin

..........Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01
Ibime:

Donald Duke should never be mentioned with his white elephant Obudu Cattle ranch and Tinapa resort

OBJ and Fashola anyday
Obudu cattle ranch is not white elephant.

Even Tinapa sef wasn't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sleekdot(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01
GloriousGbola:

FFk was one of the chief apc is janja--weed noisemakers back then
anyone with beef with gej was promptly smeared with stories of being some sort of enemy of state. some were even making stories of sanusi being a boko haram sponsor

this may be why there is now a fierce pushback against all these made up stories. because 5 or ten years from now, what was clearly an absurd , ridiculous and made up story will be accepted as an obscure but true fact

Which is exactly the point I was making yesterday about the allegation of "How Ibos were treated last election" and made the analogy to India vs Nigeria fable

Lies grow wings when you let them fester

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sleekdot(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01
OasisX:
grin

I don tell you since, Obi being the leader of IPOB will never mention them by name

He claimed he knows them and sees them around so will never condemn IPOB who killed Nigeria soldiers

Peter IP-OBi

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sleekdot(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01
BlueRayDick:

I was obviously referring to the 1% of those who had access to the internet and actually participated in the polls .

Nowhere did I infer many or most Nigerians participated in the polls

Obviously these poll participants don't matter in Nigerian politics otherwise the way Obi was winning every poll he should be president now

But he ended up in 3rd place

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:30pm On Jun 01
grin

.....nowhere in the whole story Asiwaju of Africa specifically mentioned IPOB, but since its shared on their WhatsApp platform, no need to verify the story as usual.

Prof. Soyinka should come and condemn Tilumbu on this one too. LOL!

“Let us be frank. Many who cry separation do so because their personal ambitions will be better served by such a thing. They believe they will have greater chance at political power under a different arrangement. Yet the cry for separation has gained traction among average people; this is due to the chronic failure of government to meet basic aspirations.

“If over the years, government had delivered on the promise of growth, prosperity, and justice, those calling for such extreme remedies would be but a small fringe of little consequence.

"Our task is not to condemn but to listen and understand. I care not at all for this proposed solution. But I dare not discount the concerns and problems that have led many people into advocating such a thing.

“Here, I want to plainly state my position. I am a firm believer in Nigeria. I believe this land will become a great nation and a leader among other African nations. We can resolve our dysfunctions in a manner that will make this nation rise as a standard of decency, justice and prosperity for all Nigerians."

- President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR [Daily Post 2017]

https://dailypost.ng/2017/09/24/biafra-dont-condemn-ipob-tinubu-tells-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01
Was IPOB evil at this point in time?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01
sleekdot:

Which is exactly the point I was making yesterday about the allegation of "How Ibos were treated last election" and made the analogy to India vs Nigeria fable

Lies grow wings when you let them fester
You are not even doing this for yourself.

You are doing it for a future purpose that will outlast us all, including awon bikule o ba pani.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01
liveLongNprospa:
Good old days when IPOB wasn't a terrorist organisation
Olule😂😂

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01
WhoDeyHause:

Ok I thought he was still on the run. Yes their accounts have been frozen according to the report, bad luck. I just pity first bank customers especially with bank charges since the bank must recover their money one way or the other.
40 billion from a bank not even government treasury. This man bad o. and is also dumb cause he must have believed it'll have taken long before he will be caught despite the huge amount.

It took close to 2yrs to caught him.

Banks internal control to detect fraud na zero.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:47pm On Jun 01
sleekdot:

I don tell you since, Obi being the leader of IPOB will never mention them by name

He claimed he knows them and sees them around so will never condemn IPOB who killed Nigeria soldiers

Peter IP-OBi

grin

.......guess you know why they are attacking Prof. WS?! Its coz he called their Messiah a Liar and their movement 'myrmidon'. LOL!

https://twitter.com/_callmebekky/status/1793741129806217302?s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:48pm On Jun 01
grin

.....Open the story and show us where IPOB is specifically mentioned. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sleekdot(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01
OasisX:
grin

.......guess you know why they are attacking Prof. WS?! Its coz he called their Messiah a Liar and their movement 'myrmidon'. LOL!

https://twitter.com/_callmebekky/status/1793741129806217302?s=19

Everyone knows Obi is a liar, He lies compulsively, Even with mundane things like claiming he only has 1 wristwatch and 1 shirt

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01
We thank Tinubu for the support of IPOB in 2017.
It seems the group wasn't evil then.

I wonder what changed in less than 10yrs🤌

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:06pm On Jun 01
sleekdot:

Everyone knows Obi is a liar, He lies compulsively, Even with mundane things like claiming he only has 1 wristwatch and 1 shirt

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01
sod09:

Olule😂😂

E rugged
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:30pm On Jun 01
Lol

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:33pm On Jun 01
Ellexy:
Lol

How did we destroy their region ?

Shey na we be the boko haram or ISWAP terrorizing them over there ni ?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:42pm On Jun 01
BlueRayDick:

Yes apparently it's the South that created and keep funding Boko Haram, Iswap and Bandits. People wey dey crase.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01
BlueRayDick:

What’s this guy saying for God’s sake ? 🤦‍♂️

He’s saying Niger, Chad and co are getting Nigerian food for cheap , How ?

I thought few months ago they were arresting trucks with farm produce because they were going to sell in those francophone countries for a higher price 🤷‍♂️. How did it suddenly move from that to “ The francophone countries are getting Nigerian agricultural produce for cheap “ ?

Does it even make any business sense that farmers will expend millions on transport and logistics to sell at cheaper price in francophone countries ?

Na wa o

They're getting it cheap because their French backed CFA is more than twice the strength of the Naira Vs this time last year so Nigerians will rather sell there and get double the Naira for the same CFA they got last year

Viva Les bleus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01
patrickmuf:
Obudu cattle ranch is not white elephant.

Even Tinapa sef wasn't.

If a $0.5bln project that has always been loss making isn't white elephant, then what is white elephant
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:45pm On Jun 01
Ibime:

They're getting it cheap because their French backed CFA is more than twice the strength of the Naira Vs this time last year so Nigerians will rather sell there and get double the Naira for the same CFA they got last year

Viva Les bleus

Lolz 😂

Shey na dem send us to devalue our currency ni?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01
BlueRayDick:

Lolz 😂

Shey na dem send us to devalue our currency ni?

If you get reserves to prop up Naira, please contribute

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01
Ellexy:
Lol
These leeches know they would be South Sudan status if Nigeria splits

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:50pm On Jun 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01
Ellexy:
Lol

I swear I cracked up laughing after reading that your screen shot. I said it here yesterday, any plan to break Nigeria in any way that promotes true resource control will be met with stiff resistance from the North.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On Jun 01
Ibime:

Viva Les bleus

why is niger yet to dump the cfa? asking for a friend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:58pm On Jun 01
OasisX:
grin

Can you show me anywhere at all Tinubu has condemned Ipob?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:59pm On Jun 01
Ellexy:
Lol

it is not every lunatic on twitter that can be assumed to be speaking for anyone other than themselves
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01
BlueRayDick:

That's one trending point these arewa influencers are using.

That "they" destroyed their region.
I confuse

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01
GloriousGbola:

why is niger yet to dump the cfa? asking for a friend

Cos France got that good good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:08pm On Jun 01
Ellexy:
Can you show me anywhere at all Tinubu has condemned Ipob?

grin

.......Tinubu is the President and C-in-C. He must be doing the talk with actions not farming impression on X with the sad situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) ... (4895) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), BlueRayDick, Amigoss and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.