Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,165 members, 7,988,035 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1989997 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (5494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Dayo when did Criminals declare "Sit at Home" during Obi's tenure?

Here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/soldiers-flood-anambra-over-massobs-sit-at-home-order/

Now read and start denying it as usual

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Yall need to apologise to

https://www.nairaland.com/7373066/unknown-gunmen-attack-apc-campaign

On front page right now.

There's a news of LP Campaign vehicle burnt down by unknown gunmen in the East (Can't remember the state).

I don't know who's playing this tribal war in Nigeria, but the person is doing a very good job.

When it happens in the East, the Igbos are blamed and Buhari is exempted (as if he is only responsible for the security of Nigeria, bar SE)

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
patrickmuf:
In 2027 the number of registered voters will increase again...It has been happening from time immemorial so, you can't possibly say it's because of Obi...

The votes APC had was due to the Buhari factor and his cult-like supporters up North...APC won't get as much votes because a certain Buhari is not on the ballot...Even before joining forces with Tinubu, Buhari was almost always sure of 8-10m votes from his strong base in the North...
2019 had more registered voters.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Speaking of inter-state travel, abeg anyone gone through Lagos-Benin of late, how was the road?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
LP political meetings have as well been attacked.
nihilistjnr:
Yall need to apologise to Donstan18

https://www.nairaland.com/7373066/unknown-gunmen-attack-apc-campaign

On front page right now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/soldiers-flood-anambra-over-massobs-sit-at-home-order/

Now read and start denying it as usual

I didn't know massob is now a criminal organisation like the IPOB...

Wooow tell me more grin

Again Dayo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:
Speaking of inter-state travel, abeg anyone gone through Lagos-Benin of late, how was the road?

Used it in August sha... It's good.

Just that be ready for traffic when entering lagos grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:

The road is very good. You can drive with your eyes closed once you pass Ijebu Ode grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Itsrm:

The road is very good. You can drive with your eyes closed once you pass Ijebu Ode grin

Eyes closed baa? grin

Na "Gone too soon" or "Adieu Papa" go end am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
izzou:

Eyes closed baa? grin

Na "Gone too soon" or "Adieu Papa" go end am

I can only hope he won't take that literally grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ultimately PMB deserves to be blamed for not being decisive in dealing with the 'unkown gunmen threat' however you can't ignore the fact that for some reason many Igbo politicians are unwilling to denounce the terrorists but use flowery or mild words to describe them. From Uzodinma to Soludo to Ezekwesieli to Peter Obi they always dance round the issue.

When Army now deploys accusations of attempted genocide ring the air.

Now the IPOB scourge has become a full blown monster. If FG should go hard bombing and attacking IPOB hideouts with consequent collateral damage everyone will be up in arms that 'fulani' want to destroy the SE.

Political leaders in the SE can seriously help the FG by openly denouncing the violent insurgents in their midst and declare illegal this monday sit at home nonsense. So that the few trouble makers in their midst can be dealt with leaving only genuine agitators to lawfully continue to fight their cause.

However if SE politicians continue to play the ostrich people rightly or wrongfully will come to the conclusion that they are tacitly supporting IPOB. Remember how Boko Haram started elders and some politicians were denouncing GEJ for using full force against them shouting 'genocide, human rights abuse' thinking by blackmailing GEJ with such accusations they were making him look bad but who are the people that have ultimately borne the consequences now? Same way don't think by making PMB look bad by with IPOB things will be good for the SE in the long run.

izzou:

There's a news of LP Campaign vehicle burnt down by unknown gunmen in the East (Can't remember the state).

I don't know who's playing this tribal war in Nigeria, but the person is doing a very good job.

When it happens in the East, the Igbos are blamed and Buhari is exempted (as if he is only responsible for the security of Nigeria, bar SE)

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

I didn't know massob is now a criminal organisation like the IPOB...

Wooow tell me more grin

Again Dayo

Massob is a criminal organization and declared sit at home under Obi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:
Ultimately PMB deserves to be blamed for not being decisive in dealing with the 'unkown gunmen threat' however you can't ignore the fact that for some reason many Igbo politicians are unwilling to denounce the terrorists but use flowery or mild words to describe them. From Uzodinma to Soludo to Ezekwesieli to Peter Obi they always dance round the issue.

Now the IPOB scourge has become a full blown monster. If FG should go hard bombing and attacking IPOB hideouts with consequent collateral damage everyone will be up in arms that 'fulani' want to destroy the SE.

Political leaders in the SE can seriously help the FG by openly denouncing the violent insurgents in their midst and declare illegal this monday sit at home nonsense. So that the few trouble makers in their midst can be dealt with leaving only genuine agitators to lawfully continue to fight their cause.

However if SE politicians continue to play the ostrich people rightly or wrongfully will come to the conclusion that they are tacitly supporting IPOB. Remember how Boko Haram started elders and some politicians were denouncing GEJ for using full force against them shouting 'genocide, human rights abuse' thinking by blackmailing GEJ with such accusations they were making him look bad but who are the people that have ultimately borne the consequences now? Same way don't think by making PMB look bad by with IPOB things will be good for the SE in the long run.

Some of the leaders especially Peter Obi actively support IPOB. He defends them at every turn. He excuses their atrocities

You can see the difference between Obi and Soludo in how they discuss the issue of IPOB. See the way Wike dealt with IPOB in Oyigbo

When Obi was asked to pick between Biafra and Nigeria this was his response

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:

Your comment validates my point again and again.

You are still describing it as an SE issue, when it is an insecurity problem, the the government should be responsible for

The last time I checked, Uzodinma was dragged for using the Army to attack UGM where scores of youths were killed. I am surprised his name is still here as those dancing around the issue

Soludo publicly ended the Sit at home immediately he won. Yet, you still added him there. If I ask you to show me a proof of SE politicians supporting the attacks, you'll show me a link of 2017; A time when IPOB was just a group calling for secession....Nothing more.

The people killed are the Easterners
The businesses attacked are the Easterners

But then, everybody assumes the Igbos are supporting it.

There will always be a group that supports evil; Even in the North, there are those that support BH.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jez a Reminder that Onne Port is functioning now..... thanks to APC led Administration of PMB

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1578702017618665472?t=OncRASKdGvYtsPgRM1Oh8A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Massob is a criminal organization and declared sit at home under Obi

Ah..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Data is stubborn oo grin

But it's since 9yrs ago

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Uzodinma after one of those attacks said it wasn't IPOB but 'politicians from outside the state'

Soludo called IPOB members 'freedom fighters' even went to visit Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention. What did all this pandering earn him? more violence and sit-at-home.

Boko Haram started out as a local insurgency in Borno state but failure to condemn them by local Borno elders and politicians allowed it to fester and become the monster it is today.

Please don't spew half truth 'unknown gunmen' have also attacked and killed non southeasterners. https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra

If politicians don't come out to denounce them completely at least the violent ones they could cause a tribal war the consequence of which we can't handle.

Look at the Sunday Igboho situation Yoruba elders were careful not to allow him control the narrative because his tactics would ultimately cause more harm and death.

Responsible leaders in the SE should be allowed to control the narrative and not allow the violent insurgents to whip up sentiments that will ultimately do the SE no good.

izzou:

Your comment validates my point again and again.

You are still describing it as an SE issue, when it is an insecurity problem, the the government should be responsible for

The last time I checked, Uzodinma was dragged for using the Army to attack UGM where scores of youths were killed. I am surprised his name is still here as those dancing around the issue

Soludo publicly ended the Sit at home immediately he won. Yet, you still added him there. If I ask you to show me a proof of SE politicians supporting the attacks, you'll show me a link of 2017; A time when IPOB was just a group calling for secession....Nothing more.

The people killed are the Easterners
The businesses attacked are the Easterners

But then, everybody assumes the Igbos are supporting it.

There will always be a group that supports evil; Even in the North, there are those that support BH.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:
Uzodinma after one of those attacks said it wasn't IPOB but 'politicians from outside the state'

Soludo called IPOB members 'freedom fighters' even went to visit Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention. What did all this pandering earn him? more violence and sit-at-home.

Boko Haram started out as a local insurgency in Borno state but failure to condemn them by local Borno elders and politicians allowed it to fester and become the monster it is today.

Please don't spew half truth 'unknown gunmen' have also attacked and killed non southeasterners. https://dailytrust.com/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids-6-other-northerners-in-anambra

If politicians don't come out to denounce them completely at least the violent ones they could cause a tribal war the consequence of which we can't handle.

Look at the Sunday Igboho situation Yoruba elders were careful not to allow him control the narrative because his tactics would ultimately cause more harm and death.

Responsible leaders in the SE should be allowed to control the narrative and not allow the violent insurgents to whip up sentiments that will ultimately do the SE no good.

So just one link of another tribe makes it half-truth?

Can you show me links of Yoruba politicians denouncing Sunday Igboho?

In your words, "Responsible Yoruba Leaders"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Massive Turnout for Obi's Lecture at Havard. I don't know why it has not been shared here yet by Obidense Geng on this Platform. Make we dey celebrate our MCM nah.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin

Confused Lots..... Egbe Ote Sowapo

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
So just because it's one link doesn't make it half-truth? ok I hear you.

When Sunday Igboho was almost arrested by the DSS before he fled have you seen any Yoruba politician complain about it or even protest? Heck even Seyi Makinde that is opposition just unlooked the matter once Sunday ran away to Benin. To answer your question directly yes the Ooni of Ife cautioned Igboho.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/26/i-warned-sunday-igboho-after-meeting-buhari-but-he-didnt-listen-ooni-of-ife/

izzou:

So just one link of another tribe makes it half-truth?

Can you show me links of Yoruba politicians denouncing Sunday Igboho?

In your words, "Responsible Yoruba Leaders"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:
So just because it's one link doesn't make it half-truth? ok I hear you.

When Sunday Igboho was almost arrested by the DSS before he fled have you seen any Yoruba politician complain about it or even protest? Heck even Seyi Makinde that is opposition just unlooked the matter once Sunday ran away to Benin. To answer your question directly yes the Ooni of Ife cautioned Igboho.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/26/i-warned-sunday-igboho-after-meeting-buhari-but-he-didnt-listen-ooni-of-ife/

Ooni of Ife is one Yoruba leader.

I was expecting to see a list, but you just showed me one, albeit not political like you started your comment initially

If I show you one SE leader, would it make you agree that they are condemning it?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Well results speak for themselves. Since Sunday Igboho's exile SW has enjoyed relative peace.

It goes beyond condemnation but controlling the narrative. If after condemnation sit-at-homes are still being observed then what is the point? How can criminals openly defy constituted government every monday and every will just be watching? Anyway I have said my own.

izzou:

Ooni of Ife is one Yoruba leader.

I was expecting to see a list, but you just showed me one, albeit not political like you started your comment initially

If I show you one SE leader, would it make you agree that they are condemning it?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:
Well results speak for themselves. Since Sunday Igboho's exile SW has enjoyed relative peace.

It goes beyond condemnation but controlling the narrative. If after condemnation sit-at-homes are still being observed then what is the point? How can criminals openly defy constituted government every monday and every will just be watching? Anyway I have said my own.

Lol...so controlling narrative should be their defense against Ak-47 wielding rascals? wink

So Buhari and other government officials that are avoiding certain places up North did not see narrative to control abi? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Itsrm:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Oh...thanks, so won't have to pass inside villages at all abi? Express all through?
liveLongNprospa:

Used it in August sha... It's good.

Just that be ready for traffic when entering lagos grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
chrisooblog:

At least we have moved from condemnation, which you suggested to controlling the narrative.

So, if criminals openly defy a constituted government, who is responsible to put that in order? The people, or the government?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:
Oh...thanks, so won't have to pass inside villages at all abi? Express all through?

Nah you won't... cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Theflint1:

Village ke?

Road wey smooth pass new born baby nyash

Make sure you come back here and commend Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (5494) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Singapore1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.