Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1709393 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (5050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:38am On Jun 20
Theflint1:
Be like you neva meet very insistent girl cheesy

I say this man never ready to leave her.
Last last she will introduce herself to the wife and claim the husband is fucking her.
The man has the luck of religion on his side but he can still clear her to avoid him and his family going forward.

That man never ready to let go of that woman and her skills😁.
Yes she landed in the hospital, sad stuff but what if e own wife sef land for hospital too so that e go leave the babe. You think say TrebleChamp nor go forget the side chic?😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:43am On Jun 20
Ibime:

Bros no cast yourself oh, not every information is for public consumption
True talk, thanks boss...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:44am On Jun 20
Theflint1:
I doubt Obaseki fit pull off Godfather things after e tenure finish sha, e no be like who get that kin clout for the state.
That is what he is doing presently...maybe to hide something or to be a godfather..

Obaseki is deadly and doesn't forgive.. such a man should not be underestimated.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:45am On Jun 20
GloriousGbola:

@TrebleChamp this is correct. Pls delete your posts. You never know when posting personal stuff online can come back to haunt you.
Advice noted and action taken, thanks..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:48am On Jun 20
liveLongNprospa:

So a more policy focused government.

What's the HDI performance like for Obaseki between when he took over and now
don't really fancy statistics nor do I have any info statistically.

I think,there has been a minor decline though....Osho raised d bar geometrically in his first tenure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:58am On Jun 20
liveLongNprospa:

At this point, e nor even sure for any of them.
The asue guy dey hustle LP votes.
The apc guy dey like mumu and Edo people know say na boy boy him be.
Akpata na just fat Bleep wey I nor trust one bit.

Akpata is who amongst the three I see can be answerable to the people...

A.I dey give me that elitist vibe and someone who go dey pay influencers to shill propagandas

That apc guy na elite combination of tinubu's balabluing and Buhari's dullness,he is running from debate,media and speaking to the people in public...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:00pm On Jun 20
TrebleChamp:
Advice noted and action taken, thanks..

oya oo

afrodoc, ibime, larride down the memory hole!

this never happened and if it did you thought it happened but it didnt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 12:05pm On Jun 20
afrodoc2:

If she go on loan she fit perform well enough for another club to sign her on permanent basis. E no good to bench player wey get skill like that.

2017/2018 James Rodriguez. Not good enough for the first team but too good for the bench grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:07pm On Jun 20
grin

.......swear! Twitter is buzzling with Dramas upon Dramas ontop Edo Matter. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:09pm On Jun 20
grin

.....matter reach Edo, outsiders are not allowed to chook mouths. Indeed Edo no be Lagos. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20
Ibime:

Bros no cast yourself oh, not every information is for public consumption
Ibime kindly help modify, thanks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20
GloriousGbola:

@TrebleChamp this is correct. Pls delete your posts. You never know when posting personal stuff online can come back to haunt you.
Boss help me modify your quote too, thanks...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20
[quote author=afrodoc2 post=130568465][/quote] Doc abeg help me modify my post. Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20
afrodoc2:

You fit send am on loan? Not full season o. Like 6-month loan.
😁
Biko Doc help me modify post, thanks...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:16pm On Jun 20
Segedinho:

I don't think Labour really stand a chance due to many factors.

You need d absolute loyalty of "men" to bring down Obaseki's tactics......

I see Asue thru obaseki going thru d men's way plus d power of incumbency...

Obi influence is somewhat negligible as he won't be on d ballot......

I believe Asue will clinch d seat as he has demonstrated wills and focus more than d other candidates..

It will be interesting to know that obaseki tactics apart from the fact he done really do well for civil servants who are negligible in the voting population of the state...

Labour stand a chance,that is why they don't care about apc but hustling obidients and edo south votes in the state with different propagandas...

Obaseki and lucky wey dey A.I back no too get influence like that and the state hates anything that is perceived as godfatherism...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20
Segedinho:

As long as u still dey chop.....na u be d problem.

U can't wake up and say it is over.....

Na body language n d koko...leave only her for d relationship....

I will do the needful, thanks bro. Abeg modify your quote...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20
iamoyindamola:

Try date matching her
She is obsessed, kindly help modify your quote. Thanks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20
Odunharry:

You are a baddd boyy
No vex boss, abeg help me modify your quote chief...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20
Amigoss:

It will be interesting to know that obaseki tactics apart from the fact he done really do well for civil servants who are negligible in the voting population of the state...

Labour stand a chance,that is why they don't care about apc but hustling obidients and edo south votes in the state with different propagandas...

Obaseki and lucky wey dey A.I back no too get influence like that and the state hates anything that is perceived as godfatherism...

The civil service staff strength is not just them, but retirees who he's been paying their pension regularly, and these civil servants and retirees get people in their circle of influence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20
TrebleChamp:
No vex boss, abeg help me modify your quote chief...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20
Thanks Ibime and GloriousGbola for the wise advice, i didn't even realise i spilled that much. May village people no go reason person....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20
TrebleChamp:
She is obsessed, kindly help modify your quote. Thanks
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:37pm On Jun 20
CrystalTiger:
This Akpabio sef 😂😂😂😂

I tell u say Nigeria don offend God and na APC be God's punishment to Nigeria embarassed

Just look at..... cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 12:39pm On Jun 20
cool Ruger they underrated

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:39pm On Jun 20
Theflint1:
The civil service staff strength is not just them, but retirees who he's been paying their pension regularly, and these civil servants and retirees get people in their circle of influence.

True that,if that will be enough as against other ills of his governance to galvanize people to go all out for his party,time will tell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jamiuokolla: 12:48pm On Jun 20
TrebleChamp:
Thanks Ibime and GloriousGbola for the wise advice, i didn't even realise i spilled that much. May village people no go reason person....

Talk truth - where were you typing from all those times grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Prigidypogodo(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20
Jamiuokolla:

Talk truth - where were you typing from all those times grin grin
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20
GloriousGbola:

oya oo

afrodoc, ibime, larride down the memory hole!

this never happened and if it did you thought it happened but it didnt

Done already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:50pm On Jun 20
Edo no be Lagos jibes to agbadorians is forever goated grin, na back to back tears since that time cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20
TrebleChamp:

Amen. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Jun 20
iamoyindamola:

Ramdeuter, you can make me your pastor going forward
Don't worry I collect tite in USD

Just this morning, davido dragged Sophie to court over child custody
We never even finish talk it's already happening

That problem is because he is not practising real polygamy, but chopping and clean mouth like you. In real polygamy no man is denied access to their child to the extent say na court dey settle am

But Davido want to get the benefit of polygamy, sleeping with multiple women while claiming monogamy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Jun 20
Segedinho:

Gbam.

Baba dey eat mango dey hope say d mango go fall from him hand even when he hold am tight...

Men are scum true true.
.. grin

You see wetin I dey talk? The men dey chop these women yet no wan marry them, At last na the women lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (4856) (4857) (4858) (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) ... (5050) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, BlueRayDick, MeMiTi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.