Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1622935 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:23pm
While the rain was falling and people’s car getting submerged , these unfortunate fellows were emptying their waste into the water .

The ministry of environment has identified the house as the property has been sealed .

If this Engr Tokunbo Wahab decides to contest after Sanwoolu , he has my vote 🗳️

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:26pm
This man is Sanwoolu’s best commissioner thus far.

https://twitter.com/tokunbo_wahab/status/1808475854441193731?s=46

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:40pm
Beorn:

So around 4-5M should be able to take care of it, right?
Plus inverter, 5M should cover it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:44pm
GloriousGbola:

based on some stuff i have heard since then and some info they may also have, this may become very very messy sad

at this point all bets are off

This is nasty nasty work.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm
nihilistjnr:

This is nasty nasty work.

The way Seun sef take carry this thing for head ehn….

Whatever happened between both of them must have rally made them turn serious enemies

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:50pm
Job Alert‼️

Graduate Trainee Cybersecurity Engineer at SMSAM System Limited
📍Ikeja

Required:
• Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, IT, or related field, or a strong interest in cybersecurity.
• Basic understanding of cybersecurity principles.

Deadline: 12th July 2024
How to apply:

Submit your resume and cover letter to info@smsam.net by 12th July 2024.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:53pm
BlueRayDick:

Whatever happened between both of them must have rally made them turn serious enemies

Not really.

Some. People have lines that they don't cross and won't give you benefit of the doubt if they see you admitting on your own that you crossed it.

This could simply be that for Seun. DV is no joking issue.

I hear jarus is with the police

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:54pm
BlueRayDick:

I don't think it's necessarily crazy to be a hater. Infact I believe it's a fundamental human right to be hating on your opps like Seunnn is doing right now.

That Kiki Mordi post however is super insidious. Husband and Wife are having issues, and then you tweet to invite anybody that has had issues with the husband to come forward to the police.

Firstly, wetin concern DOMESTIC abuse (keyword in caps) with if you've ever been abused by Jarus.

That's diabolical work. These feminist hões fight extremely dirty.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:55pm
What happens when you use your own hand to admit you beat your wife?

Do they still need the wife to confirm or that's enough evidence on its own
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:56pm
nihilistjnr:

I don't think it's necessarily crazy to be a hater. Infact I believe it's a fundamental human right to be hating on your opps like Seunnn is doing right now.

That Kiki Mordi post however is super insidious. Husband and Wife are having issues, and then you tweet to invite anybody that has had issues with the husband to come forward to the police.

Firstly, wetin concern DOMESTIC abuse (keyword in caps) with if you've ever been abused by Jarus.

Years of experience showing right there.
We can only respect kiki😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:58pm
liveLongNprospa:
What happens when you use your own hand to admit you beat your wife?

Do they still need the wife to confirm or that's enough evidence on its own

I imagine that the wife would have to press charges, and that the way to buss case is to claim it was all a joke as per the Ibime playbook.

If the wife refuses to testify, then surely no evidence and no case. Then again this is Nigeria where legal system is in shambles, so Jarus might be sentence ld to 35 years and 2 months of hard labour tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:01pm
nihilistjnr:

I imagine that the wife would have to press charges, and that the way to buss case is to claim it was all a joke as per the Ibime playbook.

If the wife refuses to testify, then surely no evidence and no case. Then again this is Nigeria where legal system is in shambles, so Jarus might be sentence ld to 35 years and 2 months of hard labour tomorrow.

I wonder what the settlement fee to his wife will be?

15-25m?

Her own estate? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:04pm
nihilistjnr:

The last place you want to be caught up in this is lagos. LASG does not play. Though this is the first publicised dv case I have heard of. But they have been dealing with people wotowoto on sexual assault cases and we have all read these stories.

I have done some googling on the laws in lagos but I won't post them here.

Kiki mordi is cooking something and I am sure you can figure it out. Baba Theo kind of things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:06pm
nihilistjnr:

Jarus: I tweeted it. It was a joke and not real, I made up for engagement

Wife: He has never beaten me before If he does I will report

Any 3rd party that can verify if any of them is lying and has 1st hand experience not reported ones?
Case closed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:09pm
raumdeuter:

Jarus: I tweeted it. It was a joke and not real, I made up for engagement

Wife: He has never beaten me before If he does I will report

Any 3rd party that can verify if any of them is lying and has 1st hand experience not reported ones?
Case closed

There is picture evidence. There may be medical evidence as well. It now comes to can sm be admissible in a Nigerian court of law. Also has he been able to placate all the members of his wife's family.

It is now in the hands of external parties. Serious external parties. Nigerian police go kill am on a good day. But this is lasg dvsa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:11pm
GloriousGbola:

There is picture evidence. There may be medical evidence as well. It now comes to can sm be admissible in a Nigerian court of law. Also has he been able to placate all the members of his wife's family.

The lady showed a black eye but didn't make an official report not sure if it was a bee sting

The case rest on her and if she don cooperate nothing dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:13pm
BlueRayDick:

The way eun sef take carry this thing for head ehn….

Seeunn is no friends nor enemies. He is just socially awkward and doesn't know what to do and when to do things and to whom not to do
Everything is binary to him, either black or white
He doesn't understand nuance, He can meet an employee at an accident scene with foot dangling and his next question will be if he requested PTO from workday
When you push back that cant you see I am hurt, he can then answer you Oh Okay

Anything beyond computers he is lost

Ask those mods who have worked closely with him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:13pm
raumdeuter:

The lady showed a black eye but didn't make an official report not sure if it was a bee sting

The case rest on her and if she don cooperate nothing dey

And if they call her doctor to testify?

Believe it or not schools and hospitals are required by law to inform lasg if they suspect dv.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:15pm
GloriousGbola:

And if they call her doctor to testify?

Believe it or not schools and hospitals are required by law to inform lasg if they suspect dv.

That's if she reported to a doctor the cause

Or she can withdraw her claim if she did saying she was lying

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:29pm
liveLongNprospa:

Not really.

Some. People have lines that they don't cross and won't give you benefit of the doubt if they see you admitting on your own that you crossed it.

This could simply be that for Seun. DV is no joking issue.

I hear jarus is with the police

If someone is/was my friend and now he has a major issue, I won't be on the frontline of having him prosecuted irrespective of the nature of crime he may have committed. The fact that we had a fallout will is not enough for me to be crusader against him or his freedom.

I would rather recuse myself from the whole matter

Well, that's just me sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm
nihilistjnr:

Those ones are just bitter humans naturally, they are only using the feminism cause as vehicle to transmit their bitterness to others.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:34pm
BlueRayDick:

Those ladies sef, dem too dey overdo!

Yeah but the unforced errors from the egbon though,he even went on a live show to say this...

https://x.com/kikimordi/status/1808521694115442998
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm
raumdeuter:

Seeunn is no friends nor enemies. He is just socially awkward and doesn't know what to do and when to do things and to whom not to do
He doesn't understand nuance, He can meet an employee at an accident scene with foot dangling and his next question will be if he requested PTO from workday

Na wa o. different humans dey this world
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm
Amigoss:

Yeah but the unforced errors from the egbon though,he even went on a live show to say this...

Ahh!

This Egbon sef !

Anybody that knows Nigeria info knows that ur voice on any call or interview can make it to their soundbites which they play regularly . Till date , they still play soundbite of Femi Adesina saying “ The people cannot because they voted for the president prefer him around “.

Why is he going on a radio station to grant this kind interview ? Is he talking to his lawyers at all ? 🤦‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:38pm
That Kiki mordi na very bitter pesin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:43pm
Amigoss:

She dey waste her time if she's still looking for someone to advise the wife.

The matter is between husband and wife. If the wife is not laying any claims or charges, zero case.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:44pm
Amigoss:

Ah ah...so e go talk for the show true true? grin

I saw the tweet where someone mentioned that the DV issue was being discussed on radio, Jarus in response to the tweet asked for the station it was being discussed so he calls in.

Maybe na those e gatemen e dey always snap with be e close counsels cause the way he's been handling this thing is awkward.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:46pm
Raumdeuter comman see how ur theory on trial on live radio .

What says u?

https://x.com/nigeriainfofm/status/1808491925583847517?s=46
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:49pm
Theflint1:
Ah ah...so e go talk for the show true true? grin

I saw the tweet where someone mentioned that the DV issue was being discussed on radio, Jarus in response to the tweet asked for the station it was being discussed so he calls in.

Maybe na those e gatemen e dey always snap with be e close counsels cause the way he's been handling this thing is awkward.

The bros needs serious counsel. Say u graduated with first class mean say u have everything figured out . He needs to be taking counsel from others honestly .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:02pm
BlueRayDick:
Ikorodu Flood vs Lekki Flood

https://twitter.com/dammiedammie35/status/1808460018611610078?s=46
I hear say wetin dey reign now na...my flood is cleaner than your flood

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:06pm
Emaprince:
I hear say wetin dey reign now na...my flood is cleaner than your flood

grin
Wahala 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:11pm
raumdeuter:

You just described almost classical Autism Spectrum Disorder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4937) (4938) (4939) (4940) (4941) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), Android17, GrammarNazi1(m), Kamachicho(f), Theflint1(m), User09, AbokiWam, BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola, Domainer1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.