Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1626273 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:08pm
chrisooblog:
Dem don charge Sir J go court

https://x.com/Lagosdsva/status/1808855380555948294
Using his own hand to admit to dv was his undoing, he may yet work out of this but he will have sense going forward.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:12pm
reccy:

And you think it will be easy? Well, power of incumbent Sha.
Na it won't be easy. I don't know any of the candidates, so may the best rigger win..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:15pm
TrebleChamp:
Using his own hand to admit to dv was his undoing, he may yet work out of this but he will have sense going forward.

Nope. I don't see any challenge in the charges

The second charge is wishy washy

His wife on his side will kill the first charge

The only problem I see is if the Judge remand him to prison while awaiting case to be heard

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 4:16pm
Lol.

A ti lo, a ti de.

Back to the hunt.

In case any of y'all know someone who's looking hiring for a writing role, I'm the Swiss army knife of content.

mainstack.me/melanineyedoc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:50pm
Unlimited22:
Lol.

A ti lo, a ti de.

Back to the hunt.

In case any of y'all know someone who's looking hiring for a writing role, I'm the Swiss army knife of content.

mainstack.me/melanineyedoc

More gigs coming your way boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:01pm
You were right he's gotten off with a slap on the wrist

https://x.com/SirJarus/status/1808902904348127573

Ibime:

Nope. I don't see any challenge in the charges

The second charge is wishy washy

His wife on his side will kill the first charge

The only problem I see is if the Judge remand him to prison while awaiting case to be heard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:06pm
chrisooblog:
You were right he's gotten off with a slap on the wrist

https://x.com/SirJarus/status/1808902904348127573

Matter done already settle. Court settled cos they have no case without a victim while he settled because he doesn't need the wahala of a court case, even if he will win eventually

Re: Domestic Violence

On Monday, I got a call from the Lagos State Police Command inviting me to appear before them.

Yesterday, I reported at the office to make statement in respect of some allegations and answer questions.

Today, I also walked into the office and was subsequently charged to court. Fortunately, the matter was struck out by the court with conditions that I go for counseling, use my platform to speak against domestic violence and stay off Twitter for a month.

In compliance, I want to appeal to married people to seek peaceful means of seeking marital disputes. Patience will always solve issues no matter how long it takes.

Also in compliance, I will be logging off Twitter for one month. I will also appreciate if nobody sends me anything from Twitter on other platforms of reaching me. I do not want to see or hear anything from Twitter. Please do not send to me.

Special thanks to the Lagos State Police Command for speedy attention to the matter. Special thanks to the firm of Wahab Shittu SAN, my legal representatives in court and my friend Adam Muhammad for further legal support.

In my 17 years of active participation on social media, I have always used the platforms as a force for good, devoting a generous amount of my Internet time to advising and supporting the ambitions of younger ones, especially on education and career matters, evident in the general feedback about how my free education and career tips have changed the lives of people for life.

I try to exude positivity and preach the message of hope. Confident that an isolated case of marital challenge will not bring down such brand. This use of social media to mass-mentor and share life-transforming information to younger folks will not stop when I return.

Thank you.

Jarus

(1) (2) (3) ... (4944) (4945) (4946) (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), larride(m), YoungB1a(m), izzou(m), Shegzdave, fyinka47(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.