Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,658 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1848380 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) ... (5262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11
OasisX:
The Supreme Court has, today, delivered judgement in the case brought to it against the 36 state Governors by the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu-led Federal Government.

1. The court held that it is illegal for Governors to dissolve democratically elected Local Governments.

2. It orders the Federal Government to henceforth withhold allocations to Local Governments governed by unelected officials appointed by the Governor.

3. The apex court barred the Federal Government from further paying LG allocations through the State Governments since the practice has been abused by Governors.

Renewed hope is here. Tinubu got this one right.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:54pm On Jul 11
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:08pm On Jul 11
TrebleChamp:
I do really like polygamy, we need help those unmarried ladies wey full everywhere 😁.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Jul 11
larride:

You don ever hear say Christian man dey do polygamy before? grin

I can never ever marry 2 wives.

Yul Edochie na moslem? No be your Christian brother? That you excuse na foul
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:17am On Jul 12
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:33am On Jul 12

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:48am On Jul 12
Biden hmm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:59am On Jul 12
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:06am On Jul 12
OasisX:
The Supreme Court has, today, delivered judgement in the case brought to it against the 36 state Governors by the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu-led Federal Government.

1. The court held that it is illegal for Governors to dissolve democratically elected Local Governments.

2. It orders the Federal Government to henceforth withhold allocations to Local Governments governed by unelected officials appointed by the Governor.

3. The apex court barred the Federal Government from further paying LG allocations through the State Governments since the practice has been abused by Governors.
This is one good move by the BAT administration. Though it's a drop in an ocean but still commendable.

Why did he spoil it with this useless Livestock ministry? Unless he plans dashing Yoruba land to Fulani, that ministry is useless
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:07am On Jul 12
seankafor:
Mehn Biden has lost it.. man is fully diamented sad

https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/1811519871928152344?t=Th6WZ6uS3hW_dBnw1PI_sw&s=19
He must remain on the ballot and must be reelected. After all he was used to compare with Tinubu after balabluing grin

Raumdeuter I hope you are voting Biden?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:05am On Jul 12
larride:
EFCC is prosecuting former minister of power Saleh Mamman for 33 billion fraud.

He was arraigned in court today and fainted at the entrance of court.

The court has remanded him in Kuje prison pending his bail application and hearing.
Why didn't he enter coma so that the court will know he's serious
Awon oloriburuku Dede
Then Sabi steal but can't defend it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08am On Jul 12
seankafor:
Segedinho kinda punch 👊 grin

https://x.com/_theladymo/status/1811454586252624096?t=kwasWbj01qXA1Krxrwwuiw&s=19
Na ara orun them punch like that
Another episode of JuJu is fake😂😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:13am On Jul 12
Ellexy:
https://x.com/ejykmykel1/status/1811272985069625479?t=V5s9Ec-FLsdJJC9os6jYUw&s=19

grin grin
Omo year in year out water they disturb these people in lekki
See fine houses in flood, I no fit stay this kind place abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:36am On Jul 12
seankafor:
Segedinho kinda punch 👊 grin

https://x.com/_theladymo/status/1811454586252624096?t=kwasWbj01qXA1Krxrwwuiw&s=19

That guy definitely knows who was wearing that costume and he was waiting for that moment.

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:44am On Jul 12

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 6:56am On Jul 12
KingTom:

All those una Eta Mbora and Hilard Eta niggas go happy say their time don pass before e happen, even Essien Ayi grin
Those men don chop Government money tire...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:09am On Jul 12
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:10am On Jul 12
OasisX:
grin

.....he said it won't change anything. LMFAO!

Check achievements of Kosofe LG Chairman just in 3yrs. He has built 35 roads just in 3yrs and more. Feed your eyes with link below. LOL!

https://x.com/ogunlewemoyo?t=FkB-I68XI-ItEMYKbkRCJQ&s=09

Make I just catch Ikorodu LG chairman one on one first.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:14am On Jul 12
iamoyindamola:

Why didn't he enter coma so that the court will know he's serious
Awon oloriburuku Dede
Then Sabi steal but can't defend it

His lawyer says hes unwell and need to travel abroad immediately for medical attention. Judge no gree. Say make them remand ham for kuje prison first until bail application is properly heard. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:31am On Jul 12
larride:

His lawyer says hes unwell and need to travel abroad immediately for medical attention. Judge no gree. Say make them remand ham for kuje prison first until bail application is properly heard. grin

there was one very competent lady like that who was hired. i forget her role. i think this is the clown that harassed and frustrated her until she ported to a world bank job. she go dey laff now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:38am On Jul 12
Spy360:

This is one good move by the BAT administration. Though it's a drop in an ocean but still commendable.

Why did he spoil it with this useless Livestock ministry? Unless he plans dashing Yoruba land to Fulani, that ministry is useless

grin

.......spoil what with what?! LOL!

I have been avoiding this ish but let me drop one or two lines. Perhaps you don't know Livestock refers to domesticated animals that are raised in an agricultural setting to produce commodities such as meat, milk, leather, wool, eggs and other products.

Livestock ain't limited to cows alone bruh, it also includes pigs and poultry. While Northerners are much more into cow, sheep, goat business, Sourtherners are into pigs, poultry business hence its a win win for every part of the Country.

Lastly, when I swore prosperity is close few days ago, some dude felt like it trolling again. See my fellow Abians singing 'on your mandate' in local dialect coz of just a 'strategic move' by Mr. President.

More good news are coming. Prosperity is so close.

https://x.com/Mario9jaa/status/1811621115552264321?t=Fng7ggD8NH-Ljr-qALUHnw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On Jul 12
larride:

Good
He should be there with his lawyer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42am On Jul 12
larride:

Make I just catch Ikorodu LG chairman one on one first.
Is that not Jimi Benson
They don't even stay in ikorodu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:49am On Jul 12
iamoyindamola:

Is that not Jimi Benson
They don't even stay in ikorodu

grin

....Jimi Benson is Federal Honorable and still doing well for his Constituency. Man is loved by his people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:05am On Jul 12
izzou:

That guy definitely knows who was wearing that costume and he was waiting for that moment.

grin grin grin grin

If ancestor no faraburuke bale, him sef go collect. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:08am On Jul 12
patrickmuf:
Those men don chop Government money tire...
But I like una ruggedity, na only una state wey I dey hear say people dey beat politicians cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:15am On Jul 12
KingTom:

But I like una ruggedity, na only una state wey I dey hear say people dey beat politicians cheesy

grin

.......dem dey hold their politicians responsible. Simple!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Jul 12
OasisX:

grin

.......dem dey hold their politicians responsible. Simple!
No be small thing bro, they beat up the state APC and PDP chairmen in different locations last elections, a Senator called for a meeting in the biggest hotel and started misyarning, these boys rush am beat shege comot from him body. During the EndSARS protests, politicians fled because the boys were out for blood. The past Governor himself only escaped being beaten up due to his security aides grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:24am On Jul 12
KingTom:

No be small thing bro, they beat up the state APC and PDP chairmen in different locations last elections, a Senator called for a meeting in the biggest hotel and started misyarning, these boys rush am beat shege comot from him body. During the EndSARS protests, politicians fled because the boys were out for blood. The past Governor himself only escaped being beaten up due to his security aides grin grin

grin

.....Local Government Chairmen in the State no fit celebrate the SC Judgement then. Underform and get trashed. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:38am On Jul 12
KingTom:

You suppose know Ugep na. Na my village be that, when the former commissioner for Education Goddy Ettah (Ayade's administration) was chairman of my LGA (Yakurr), boys vex chase am out of the council unto say him no dey do well...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:43am On Jul 12
KingTom:

Na Gershom Bassey collect as sitting senator.

Ayade escape but hopefully, we go catch am one day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:46am On Jul 12
OasisX:

grin

.....Local Government Chairmen in the State no fit celebrate the SC Judgement then. Underform and get trashed. LOL!
I don't know about others but people don dey hala Prince Otu make him conduct local government elections sharp sharp.

Once we have an elected LG Chairman in my LG, I go update una for here. If him like make e carry our money go give Governor, na there him own go finish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) ... (5262) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, WhoDeyHause and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.