Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1685593 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05pm
LordAdam16:

It's the same thing they're doing with Harris now.

In the 2020 primaries, Tulsi destroyed her campaign on the debate floor. She did not get one delegate, not one from a pool of 3979 delegates. Not one delegate voted for her in her state.

But now they're all going to queue behind her like she's the reincarnation of Mother Theresa.

-Lord

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 8:14pm
LordAdam16:

It's the same thing they're doing with Harris now.

In the 2020 primaries, Tulsi destroyed her campaign on the debate floor. She did not get one delegate, not one from a pool of 3979 delegates. Not one delegate voted for her in her state.

But now they're all going to queue behind her like she's the reincarnation of Mother Theresa.

-Lord
Yup. Right after Trump "staged" his own assassination. Democrats crack me up. I swearigad.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 8:20pm
Android17:
I couldn't have said it any better. It's the unison in which they turned on him that tripped me. The statements started with "I love Biden BUT..." without missing a beat. All of them.

These lot started pretending the debate made them realize he was mentally declined. Not the fact that even months ago, his justice department via the "special counsel" could not press criminal charges because he was cognitively declined. LOL.

Stupider. Stupidest. Democrats.

grin grin grin

You've got the floor now. Enjoy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 8:26pm
izzou:
PDPGuy Roland17

Looking out for your comment on this matter that has risen

I know raumdeuter is currently pricing two Hoeloshos for the night to celebrate

Lol.

I expected Biden to withdraw sooner or later because it was that his clear that his health was deteriorating. I also fully expect Kamala Harris to be the Democratic nominee
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:29pm
PDPGuy:

Lol.

I expected Biden to withdraw sooner or later because it was that his clear that his health was deteriorating. I also fully expect Kamala Harris to be the Democratic nominee

They should have left Biden to contest and win, then step down for Harris.

Harris cannot win a dead Trump sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:00pm
"We need his brain, not his body" grin

We know what we're doing.

God bless the USA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:24pm
Theflint1:

God bless the USA.

Put address on this

BlueRaydick, please help this fella with your @ meme of that lady pointing to address
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:27pm
Theflint1:

God bless the USA.

@raumdeuter @oasix @larride @gloriousgbola @reccy

Ibime's call has been answered.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:27pm
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:28pm
izzou:
PDPGuy Roland17

Looking out for your comment on this matter that has risen

I know raumdeuter is currently pricing two Hoeloshos for the night to celebrate

It is the right thing to do for himself, the party and most importantly, the country. Big donors like Abigail Disney (Heiress of Disney) withdrew financial support to the party until Biden drops out and that is a big factor. This decision should have been made before the debate, I don’t think he should have participated in that debate anyways.

I am not sure where the party goes from here because to me a Harris candidacy will not appeal to the base, not to talk of undecided voters in battle grounds states. However, it does seem like that is the direction the party will go. They can push the first woman, first minority (black), younger and other agendas as selling points to voters. The coming days will be interesting but it is the Republicans election to lose as it stands.

Away from politics..

Biden can now focus on his health. I hear dementia a lot from people but from my own experience, he is definitely a high functioning dementia patient if it is indeed dementia and no amount of medication can cover it.

This is because, other functions of his body, including baseline physical behaviors have not witnessed the decline his memory has, especially one related to the severity of the dementia being talked about.

Forgetting or mixing up names and positions doesn’t necessarily mean one, especially seniors have Dementia, those are normal signs of aging, especially in the absence of other signs associated with it.

Don’t get me wrong, there is definitely an age related impairment there but I don’t know if it is Dementia, it could be normal aging, I wouldn’t guess Dementia to be honest. Biden has always stuttered and aging doesn’t help.

As for Dayo, he is probably strolling his street wearing a US themed singlet with knicker carrying AR 15 on his left shoulder and revolver on the right.. Dayo, won’t be celebrating because Biden dropped, if anything Dayo doesn’t like Trump. I think he is happy the Republican Party gets an easier ride to the office.

All the best Biden!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:29pm
Lmaooo.. Where nnpc go see the money?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:31pm
Theflint1:

God bless the USA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:31pm
Ibime:

Put address on this

BlueRaydick, please help this fella with your @ meme of that lady pointing to address

Done !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:36pm
liveLongNprospa:
Lmaooo.. Where nnpc go see the money?

Clickbait from Premium Times
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:40pm
Roland17:

It is the right thing to do for himself, the party and most importantly, the country. Big donors like Abigail Disney (Heiress of Disney) withdrew financial support to the party until Biden drops out and that is a big factor. This decision should have been made before the debate, I don’t think he should have participated in that debate anyways.

I am not sure where the party goes from here because to me a Harris candidacy will not appeal to the base, not to talk of undecided voters in battle grounds states. However, it does seem like that is the direction the party will go. They can push the first woman, first minority (black), younger and other agendas as selling points to voters. The coming days will be interesting but it is the Republicans election to lose as it stands.

Away from politics..

Biden can now focus on his health. I hear dementia a lot from people but from my own experience, he is definitely a high functioning dementia patient if it is indeed dementia and no amount of medication can cover it.

This is because, other functions of his body, including baseline physical behaviors have not witnessed the decline his memory has, especially one related to the severity of the dementia being talked about.

Forgetting or mixing up names and positions doesn’t necessarily mean one, especially seniors have Dementia, those are normal signs of aging, especially in the absence of other signs associated with it.

Don’t get me wrong, there is definitely an age related impairment there but I don’t know if it is Dementia, it could be normal aging, I wouldn’t guess Dementia to be honest. Biden has always stuttered and aging doesn’t help.

As for Dayo, he is probably strolling his street wearing a US themed singlet with knicker carrying AR 15 on his left shoulder and revolver on the right.. Dayo, won’t be celebrating because Biden dropped, if anything Dayo doesn’t like Trump. I think he is happy the Republican Party gets an easier ride to the office.

All the best Biden!

Make dem try Michelle Obama.

She could be better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:41pm
BlueRayDick:

Done !

grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:42pm
So Biden na one term president like this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:43pm
izzou:

Make dem try Michelle Obama.

She could be better

In comparison, Michelle has the better allure than Harris for sure.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:45pm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:48pm
DG has offered the refinery for sale our resident freemarketeers should send their bid or best help NNPC crowdfund
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:51pm
Some sold their kin and kith for a piece of mirror- history is about to repeat itself, posterity will be kind to Alh. Aliko but as for those who want to expropriate people's wealth their end will be fatal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:52pm
Why is Dangote reacting like someone who got his/her heart broken?

He should speak less, abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larrideX: 9:52pm
Roland17:

In comparison, Michelle has the better allure than Harris for sure.

Even after her husband has been President?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larrideX: 9:53pm
Amoto94:
DG has offered the refinery for sale our resident freemarketeers should send their bid or best help NNPC crowdfund

Dangote is not selling shit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:53pm
liveLongNprospa:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/715819-exclusive-aliko-dangote-offers-to-sell-650000-bpd-oil-refinery-to-nnpc.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

It's not

I already read the news before saying it’s clickbait .

If u read the news and u sincerely Dangote is willing to sell his refinery , then I don’t know what to tell u.

The guy is just playing on y’all emotions and as it stands , it appears he’s been very successful while at it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:55pm
larrideX:

You never can tell.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:57pm
Kamala Harris fit win oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:00pm
larrideX:

You Dey mind them ?

Dangote that most likely still has a lot of financial obligations to the principal lenders for the refinery . A financial obligation he’s willing to see through before the refinery is finally his own.

A lot of people don’t even know how these things work. Maybe they think Dangote had $19 billion somewhere which he used to finance the refinery sef . 😂

Yes the refinery is valued at $19 billion but definitely the refinery was funded by a consortium of lenders whom Dangote will pay back in due time as per the facility arrangement . All those projects are debt finance .

If someone offers to pay Dangote off , he obviously wouldn’t sell sef cos he knows in the long run he will be the loser while whoever buys the debt will be the winner.

Make dem Dey dere make Dangote Dey play ping pong with their emotions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:03pm
izzou:
Kamala Harris fit win oh
Lolz. Impossible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03pm
BlueRayDick:

I already read the news before saying it’s clickbait .

If u read the news and u sincerely Dangote is willing to sell his refinery , then I don’t know what to tell u.

The guy is just playing on y’all emotions and as it stands , it appears he’s been very successful while at it.

OH no I don't believe he wants to.
Eww.

I thought you meant premiumtimes twisted his words.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03pm
Amoto94:

You never can tell.

He's not selling.
He is mocking actually.
Especially nnpc.
Where Nigeria go see 20billion dollars😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:08pm
izzou:
Why is Dangote reacting like someone who got his/her heart broken?

He should speak less, abeg.
Dangote has huge loans to pay back to creditors, i am guessing he is speaking out cos some very powerful people are truly out to kill his refinery. Tinubu as Petroleum Minister should do whatever it takes to protect that refinery or instruct NNPCL to buy it from Dangote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, Segedinho(m), fatherofnone(m), Sportsweb, Theflint1(m), obainojazz(m), ouzo1(m), izzou(m), sebod(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.