Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1700914 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:19pm
A40:
After watching media coverage of Trump vs Biden over the last 8 years

Seeing the same people not keep the same energy on Biden's failings like they did Trump

Propaganda is a powerful thing. There are people that have been taught all their lives to vote Democrat. They've never asked why.

That's why a Biden can go on a campaign trail and say you're not black if you don't vote for him.

I'm not a slave to any ideals or idealogy. I'm constantly asking questions and that is why

Cc reccy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:19pm
https://www.nairaland.com/8166111/eniola-badmus-resumes-office-sa

Everything about this thread just they funny me🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 5:21pm
monerozi5590:

Cc reccy

But this pale in comparison to what he said about Trump nah. What suddenly change?

Well, to each his own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:22pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Are you saying him wife go fvck another man carry belle, still born the child inside marriage with Ibime?
I won't rule that out at this point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:25pm
A40:

This fool is being played like a fiddle. Which woman has come to cry to you that I abandoned her and her kid? Your sister?

Anyway let me remind you that there's not enough Ayahuasca hallucinogenics that will solve your domestic Jezebel problem. Whether you imagine me with a kid or supposedly hungry it doesn't solve your more pressing issue. At least food solves my problems grin

What will solve yours. You can't wipe that man DNA out your mouth. You can't get a swab grin

Living in bondage. So much so you're stuck to stalking a nigga you don't even know from Adam and have convinced yourself that this would make you feel better about yourself.

What a miserable existence. It's fvck niggas like you that wind up going the Chris Benoit route

I will take this your disgraceful unraveling over the last 24hrs as a cry for help

You so obsessed about DNA, go and check the DNA of the seed produced from your free agent BM

Food alone can solve your needs? Imagine a nigga on the lowest rung of Maslows hierarchy of needs raising shoulder

How about you go and pay rent, school fees, nanny, buy a house for your seed to live in you deadbeat. A broke nigga like you will say such responsibilities are simping and enter Twitter to rant meanwhile the reality is you're just a failure in life

Deadbeat nigga.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:32pm
Segedinho:
Aye-mi-axemen don talk.....

Nothing wey money no fit do...

Tinubu oooooi

🤣🤣🤣
How much Tinubu don spend on top this protest e dey organize sef...almost all the interest groups for the country don chop on top this e protest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:35pm
Ibime:

You so obsessed about DNA, go and check the DNA of the seed produced from your free agent BM

Food alone can solve your needs? Imagine a nigga on the lowest rung of Maslows hierarchy of needs raising shoulder

How about you go and pay rent, school fees, nanny, buy a house for your seed to live in you deadbeat. A broke nigga like you will say such responsibilities are simping and enter Twitter to rant meanwhile the reality is you're just a failure in life

Deadbeat nigga.
I ask you cuck fvck nigga for the umpteenth time.

Which "BM" has come to complain to you that I am not fulfilling my responsibility to my "child"

Ohh my goodness. This amebo busy body ass nigga is being spun

You really believe there's a kid out there that I'm not being a father too.

You're a doofus. So everybody that disagrees with your foolishness is a failure in life.

Meanwhile you're here wasting man-hours arguing with said 'failures' if this does not highlight your stupidity I don't know what else will.

Alaye shut up and quit hallucinating . All my dues are well and comfortably paid. Direct your frustrations to your community Kawasaki. Nothing consign me with you

I'm looking forward to your impending DV case all over SM when you finally muster the courage to confront your animashaun wife and running them tests

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:42pm
grin make una chill.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:48pm
So nobody gentle for this thread?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:52pm
izzou:

I gentle oo.. Abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 5:54pm
No chills for here,
you snooze you collect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:54pm
Theflint1:
How much Tinubu don spend on top this protest e dey organize sef...almost all the interest groups for the country don chop on top this e protest.

I surprise to even see axemen...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 6:04pm
angry

See wetin una turn my thread to...

OaxisX: aka peacemaker (government agent).

cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:05pm
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8166111/eniola-badmus-resumes-office-sa

Everything about this thread just they funny me🤣🤣🤣

You don get link for House of Gaa?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:06pm
Until them break one or two people head, these people no go rest.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07pm
larride:

You don get link for House of Gaa?

https://driveseed.org/file/z1lCDK4sl3
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:10pm
liveLongNprospa:

I gentle oo.. Abeg

Gentle ko, Gentleman Mike Ejeagha ni grin

You think i have forgotten your roforofo with nihilistjn?

Even Ibime that i would have assumed was a man of peace, is displaying characters of a Waterlines brought up angry

Make una take am easy sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:16pm
iamoyindamola:

https://driveseed.org/file/z1lCDK4sl3

Thank you. These people file is large oh. 1.09g
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:18pm
larride:
Until them break one or two people head, these people no go rest.

Baba..to even give these people benefit of doubt they hard cos of all these reoccurring nonsense.

No conscience whatsoever
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:18pm
larride:

Thank you. These people file is large oh. 1.09g
Lol
That one large? That's 720p quality
Do you want the 480p as I download 1080p but use to share 720p
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:20pm
A40:
I ask you cuck fvck nigga for the umpteenth time.

Which "BM" has come to complain to you that I am not fulfilling my responsibility to my "child"

Ohh my goodness. This amebo busy body ass nigga is being spun

You really believe there's a kid out there that I'm not being a father too.

You're a doofus. So everybody that disagrees with your foolishness is a failure in life.

Meanwhile you're here wasting man-hours arguing with said 'failures' if this does not highlight your stupidity I don't know what else will.

Alaye shut up and quit hallucinating . All my dues are well and comfortably paid. Direct your frustrations to your community Kawasaki. Nothing consign me with you

I'm looking forward to your impending DV case all over SM when you finally muster the courage to confront your animashaun wife and running them tests

After you console yourself finish, you will cry into your garri and groundnut tonight

Nigga wey dey complain of hardship every other day forming provider

Deadbeat nigga, reality is undefeated

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:20pm
Does anyone knows anyone that applied for the student loan here? I'm seeing on Twitter that disbursement has started both to the institution and to the students for upkeep.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:21pm
Segedinho:

I surprise to even see axemen...

Be like na e learned prof connect e use arrange dawan...Boko Haram and ISWAP go chook mouth soon enough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:21pm
iamoyindamola:

Lol
That one large? That's 720p quality
Do you want the 480p as I download 1080p but use to share 720p

I already saw that awafilm don upload ham. 551mb, 1080p
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:23pm
Segedinho:

Baba..to even give these people benefit of doubt they hard cos of all these reoccurring nonsense.

No conscience whatsoever

It's like they are doing competition of who can exert the most suffering on the people.

In the midst of people anger and planned protest, see what these tone deaf man wants to carry out.

Omo angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23pm
larride:

I already saw that awafilm don upload ham. 551mb, 1080p
Drop link make I check the site
Leave space before sheun bot grab your blokos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:24pm
Theflint1:
Be like na e learned prof connect e use arrange dawan...Boko Haram and ISWAP go chook mouth soon enough.
Association of vulcanisers naim remain as them don put mouth for their tyre matter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:24pm
iamoyindamola:

Drop link make I check the site
Leave space before sheun bot grab your blokos

https://www.awafim.tv/titles/657523759430899018-house-of-gaa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:25pm
If antispam bot ban me, na to send boys to sod grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:31pm
larride:

https://www.awafim.tv/titles/657523759430899018-house-of-gaa
Them try, they compressed the pixel
I will keep it and try it out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:32pm
izzou:
Count me out please. Gentility is my middle name. I no dey like stress.

smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:33pm
I’m really invested in a Trump loss sha. Can’t have the far-right running amok again.

Not sure I’m sold on Kamala tbh but this election stopped being an issue based one long ago. Who plays dirtiest wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (5035) (5036) (5037) (5038) (5039) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), TemporaryHansel, Taguchi, Ballzproblemm and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.