Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,935 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:29 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1915809 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) ... (5380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 4:55pm On Jul 28
LordAdam16:

Is that the hold up?
Withdrawing totally from two strategic locations?

Israel can easily create a 2 mile buffer zone on the Gaza Border and station a battalion 3 hours away from the Philadelphi corridor.
Egypt destroyed more than 3,000 homes to create a buffer zone on its side of the border between 2013 and 2015.

Satanyahu is making st*pid excuses to drag this sh*t out.
Families of the hostages are sick of his games and are out on the streets protesting.

Hamas is out in China negotiating how to form a national unity government across all of Palestine.
They've signaled that they're fine with an Arab multinational force temporarily controlling Gaza until a national government is formed.

For the love of all things sacred, we've had a trial ceasefire and Hamas returned all hostages as agreed in that deal.
They've demonstrated sincerity and flexibility in returning the hostages and ending the war.

Hamas higher-ups are all rubbing their hands in glee waiting for reconstruction money from the Gulf States and the EU.
The longer the war goes on the lower the probability of the average Hamas brass living long enough to benefit from that windfall.
These guys are waiting for the war to end so they can rebrand and start focusing on the 2-state solution that now really has legs.
The only person interested in prolonging this carnage is the id*ot who can no longer step a foot in 124 countries for life.
He is the worst thing to happen to Israel and the Jewry in a generation.

-Lord
war will end when Israel decides, hamas has no leverage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:57pm On Jul 28
GloriousGbola:
so i was in a convo about dangotes refinery and the gist seems to be
1) the refinery is NOT ready
2) significant amounts of cash are required for the refinery to be full operational
3) the refinery had overruns from 300 to 500% because of a pennywise pound foolish approach to construction

Dangote needs cash to complete his refinery.
he is out of cash and overextended.
he wants to raise cash by selling product, but he cant because his refinery is not ready.
the rumours of him wanting to sell the refinery may then be true - because it will be hard for him to secure dollar loans without any government support.

no wonder he has aged overnight.

Everything here is ""SEEM" Assumption!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Jul 28
EasyMoneySniper sniping. Nothing new here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Jul 28
OasisX:
.....I prefer storyline and actings in Basorun Gaa to House of Gaa. History-wise, Basorun Gaa makes more sense.

Is Basorun Gaa on Netflix?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28
Who knows of the series "Gangs of London"?..

Is the season three truly cancelled?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larrideX: 5:05pm On Jul 28
raumdeuter:

Youtube.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:06pm On Jul 28
monerozi5590:

Everything here is ""SEEM" Assumption!

This was a convo among subject matter experts. You are not obligated to believe or accept it.

It is also the way mentally competent thinkers convey information. There will always be an allowance for error because it is recognized that we don't have access to all the information. Brazen certainty is for the Dunning-kreuger types.

That fire in less than two months post launch is enough evidence that the refinery is not ready. We also saw pictures of corroded pipes in a brand new refinery.

This happens more often than not in projects especially when they are first time projects.

Overruns, completiom gaps, trying to manage the stakeholders and pr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Jul 28
raumdeuter:

Yeah.

House of GA’A.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 5:10pm On Jul 28
CrystalTiger:

Why would it be cancelled?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28
The government has failed to protect lives and properties. Technically defeated Boko Haram grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:17pm On Jul 28
GloriousGbola:

This was a convo among subject matter experts. You are not obligated to believe or accept it.

It is also the way mentally competent thinkers talk. There will always be an allowance for error because it is recognized that we don't have access to all the information.

That fire in less than two months post launch is enough evidence that the refinery is not ready. We also saw pictures of corroded pipes in a brand new refinery.

This happens more often than not in projects especially when they are first time projects.

Overruns, completiom gaps, trying to manage the stakeholders and pr

Did you watch Dangote interview when Speaker House of Reps paid a visit

Watch what Dangote said when the House of Reps visited. It covers the angle of sulphur content.

Monopoly.... That one is dead on arrival already. How can you be importing what you can produce locally. Other refineries are there also.

August is next month. Othe products are already in the market. Lets see whether August will deliver petrol like he said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jul 28
afrodoc2:

Yeah.

House of GA’A.

Oasisx was making a distinction between Bashorun Gaa and House of Gaa

I know I've watched a Basorun Gaa sometime in the 80s but can't remember
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:29pm On Jul 28
raumdeuter:

............... ......nope, but on Youtube.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:31pm On Jul 28
seankafor:
that lion 🦁 CGI was shít to the chore

grin

.....not just the Lion, the Crocs and Elephants nko?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:42pm On Jul 28
raumdeuter:

Oasisx was making a distinction between Bashorun Gaa and House of Gaa

I know I've watched a Basorun Gaa sometime in the 80s but can't remember

Oh ok.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28
akwesenana:
Why would it be cancelled?

Was reading about it in a forum..I hope it's false anyways..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:50pm On Jul 28
monerozi5590:

Did you watch Dangote interview when Speaker House of Reps paid a visit

Watch what Dangote said when the House of Reps visited. It covers the angle of sulphur content.

Monopoly.... That one is dead on arrival already. How can you be importing what you can produce locally. Other refineries are there also.

August is next month. Othe products are already in the market. Lets see whether August will deliver petrol like he said.

there is noting dangote is doing that anyone who has run a project that is behind or in trouble has not done. ceos obfuscate all the time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:09pm On Jul 28
GloriousGbola:

there is noting dangote is doing that anyone who has run a project that is behind or in trouble has not done. ceos obfuscate all the time.

All shout about not getting crude from IOCs and escalating the issue to NUPRC is for what? Business clout!

You are doing business and the government is not giving you the right support, that itself is troubling. Not only that oh, they are even de-marketing your products. Won't you as a business man try to prove that your products is good?

.... Was the Erisco guy quiet when a reviewer tried to de-market his products? This is business and this is what every sensible business man will do as long as you are sure of doing the right thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28
larrideX:

You can be definitely sure that Marvel will reduce that masks time by like 30%, they wont hide RDJ face for 99% of the movie. He's too popular for them to do that.

Theres an alternate vision of Dr Doom that merge with Iron man right? Where they swap brains in college and lived each other life? I know i read an edition like that before, just not sure if its canon enough for them to want to go that route.
Guessing it's Alternate. Same thing they did to Cap in Deadpool/Wolverine when he was brought back as the fire guy in fantastic 4.

Personally would have preferred someone else as Doom. We wil get to see Secret wars in 2years time or so.

Me think he was brought back for the revenue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28
CrystalTiger:

Just 2 seasons for now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:58pm On Jul 28
Oshoala plays some quiet rubbish for the national team sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:00pm On Jul 28
afrodoc2:
Oshoala plays some quiet rubbish for the national team sha.
She's actually been our best player in this game.

Our midfielders dey treat the ball like say na lava.

If to say na Chinwendu Ihezuo, Chinonyerem Macleans or Ifeoma Onumonu start this game maybe by now we no go even don cross halfway line

Edit: Best player bar Nnadozie, obviously.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:05pm On Jul 28
Unlimited22:

She's actually been our best player in this game.

Our midfielders dey treat the ball like say na lava.

If to say na Chinwendu Ihezuo, Chinonyerem Macleans or Ifeoma Onumonu start this game maybe by now we no go even don cross halfway line
Our GK has been our best player. Our CBs are not footballers, but they generally are solid markers. I am not seeing much from Oshoala apart from committing dangerous fouls and not joining our few counterattack opportunities. For a player of her reputation, she needs to do more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28
MTN just dey disable lines..

Myself and some others wey I know....

I have updated/linked my NIN.....me no cone understand wetin dey sup
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:11pm On Jul 28
afrodoc2:

Our GK has been our best player. Our CBs are not footballers, but they generally are solid markers. I am not seeing much from Oshoala apart from committing dangerous fouls and not joining our few counterattack opportunities. For a player of her reputation, she needs to do more.
Yeah I made an edit

We're playing against the best team in the world and she hasn't seen much of the ball, plus she's CREATED at least two of those counter opportunities.

I agree she does need to do more in the Nigerian jersey but I don't think her performance in this game buttresses this point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28
Compare Spain’s now canceled goal versus Naija. Same corner kick strategy different results..

Thank God say na offside.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:14pm On Jul 28
Unlimited22:

Yeah I made an edit

We're playing against the best team in the world and she hasn't seen much of the ball, plus she's CREATED at least two of those counter opportunities.

I agree she does need to do more in the Nigerian jersey but I don't think her performance in this game buttresses this point.

She creates the counter and stands watching while other teammates run past her. Unless she is secretly pregnant it is inexcusable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:14pm On Jul 28
afrodoc2:

She creates the counter and stands watching while other teammates run past her. Unless she is secretly pregnant it is inexcusable.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I Don die

Thank God for VAR
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28
angry You Dey inside box, Shoot ball make I no swear give u..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:23pm On Jul 28
Segedinho:
MTN just dey disable lines..
Myself and some others wey I know....

I have updated/linked my NIN.....me no cone understand wetin dey sup
make them leave my line o,abeg o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28
Ballzproblemm:
make them leave my line o,abeg o

The thing tire me bro..

How man go just wake up go stay long queue just to rectify him line wey he don first link and updated b4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Jul 28
Omo that Zambia v Australia is wild.

Australia just equalized through PK.

5-5

(1) (2) (3) ... (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) ... (5380) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Amigoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.