Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,220 members, 7,925,798 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1783878 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tinubu does not need to rig to win all SW states.

Shetimma does not need to rig to win Yobe and Borno state

There are several APC governors who will deliver their states to their party

If you know it will be rigged then tell your candidate to drop out then

Cos when you inevitably lose, thats when you start shouting rigging

grin

..... Dem no dey disappoint sha. Elections ain't even next month, dem don dey shout rigging already. Only God knows kinda sense he dash dem - ain't sure it's follow come though.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

.... as una pull crowd for Festac, Kwankwaso don pull crowd for Ikorodu too without rally sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos

See crowd

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Tribalist... What confidence do you have that Tinuke will see something tangible from the North when Kwankwaso is making serious headway and the atiku factor grin... Even the Obi factor is there grin.

This confidence outside borno and Yobe is funny grin

If e sure for you stake money

Tinubu will get more votes than Obi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
OasisX:
grin
..... Dem no dey disappoint sha. Elections ain't even next month, dem don dey shout rigging already. Only God knows kinda sense he dash dem - ain't sure it's follow come though.

Since they know say na rigging then why bother contest? Just drop out.

Inside them they know they cannot win thats why no one wants to stake his money. When they lose like they know inside them, they will claim its rigging

The only person I cannot stake against is Atiku

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
OasisX:
grin

.... as una pull crowd for Festac, Kwankwaso don pull crowd for Ikorodu too without rally sef.

Even on a weekday. But how do we know if they are inorganic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi and Labor released their presidential campaign list today

https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Even on a weekday. But how do we know if they are inorganic

grin

..... definitely inorganic, coz I hear 2 hausa guys dey talk say, dem go collect em money and still vote Obi!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Since they know say na rigging then why bother contest? Just drop out.

Inside them they know they cannot win thats why no one wants to stake his money. When they lose like they know inside them, they will claim its rigging

The only person I cannot stake against is Atiku

grin

Simple sturv

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
From Obis presidential campaign list he managed to list almost all Christians even from Northern states like Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa Kaduna Kebbi

In the whole of Sokoto state he even managed to name an Ifeanyi Ezeagu as the state coordinator grin grin grin grin

That alone should tell you what the Obi campaign is all about

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Christians take back your country was not a mere slip of tongue afterall

https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
From Obis presidential campaign list he managed to list almost all Christians even from Northern states like Gombe, Bauchi, Adamawa Kaduna Kebbi

In the whole of Sokoto state he even managed to name an Ifeanyi Ezeagu as the state coordinator grin grin grin grin

That alone should tell you what the Obi campaign is all about

grin

.... I laughed hard when I ran through it. Just don't wanna say anything yet....! The List has clearly nailed it, everything we've been saying about him and the yeye movement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tinubu does not need to rig to win all SW states.

Shetimma does not need to rig to win Yobe and Borno state

There are several APC governors who will deliver their states to their party

If you know it will be rigged then tell your candidate to drop out then

Cos when you inevitably lose, thats when you start shouting rigging
The governors can't force their people to vote APC, they will induce them with money no doubt but it still comes down to consciense. Nigerians who live here and are suffering the hunger, hardship, insecurity and general terrible state of the country won't vote APC, the same Nigerians voted PDP out in 2015 due to bad governance and PDP governors who where in the majority could not deliver their States. APC will only win 2023 election by massive Rigging, and it is already starting with their plot to remove INEC Chairman over his insistence on using BVAS and uploading result to its portal...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
OasisX:

grin

..... definitely inorganic, coz I hear 2 hausa guys dey talk say, dem go collect em money and still vote Obi!

They spoke in Queens English right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The governors can't force their people to vote APC, they will induce them with money no doubt but it still comes down to consciense. Nigerians who live here and are suffering the hunger, hardship, insecurity and general terrible state of the country won't vote APC, the same Nigerians voted PDP out in 2015 due to bad governance and PDP governors who where in the majority could not deliver their States. APC will only win 2023 election by massive Rigging, and it is already starting with their plot to remove INEC Chairman over his insistence on using BVAS and uploading result to its portal...

Since you know this, then whats the point of contesting. Tell your candidate to step down since you know the rigging plans or why will you wan to contest an election thats already being rigged before starting

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
We will campaign, vote and Obi will win.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

They spoke in Queens English right? cheesy

cheesy

Seem you were there sir, cos you are right.... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Since you know this, then whats the point of contesting. Tell your candidate to step down since you know the rigging plans or why will you wan to contest an election thats already being rigged before starting
When a Presidential candidate tells people to shut up for demanding change from bad government, what does that tell any God fearing Nigerian?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

The content don finish but I dey keep the bottle as souvenir. I also have one Tequila bottle shaped like a rifle
The bottle na art na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
TrebleChamp:
When a Presidential candidate tells people to shut up for demanding change from bad government, what does that tell any God fearing Nigerian?

grin

..... to leave what belongs to Caesar for Caesar - Tinubu lo'kan!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
OasisX:

grin

..... to leave what belongs to Caesar for Caesar - Tinubu lo'kan!
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Blueraydick remember when we used to argue as to how the Tinubu campaign and camp was rife with ethnic baiting and tribalistic sentiments?

Here is another example of ethic baiting from a top Tinubu man, just one in a long list of many.

Why this open show of shame? Why the rampant divisive rhetorics from that camp?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
TrebleChamp:

There are people who don't want a change of govt, and there are people who want a change. February 2023 go and make your choice and whoever wins respect the wish of the majority

TrebleChamp:
We will campaign, vote and Obi will win.
And when Obi fails to win you will claim its rigging

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Donjazet2:
Blueraydick remember when we used to argue as to how the Tinubu campaign and camp was rife with ethnic baiting and tribalistic sentiments?

Here is another example of ethic baiting from a top Tinubu man, just one in a long list of many.

Why this open show of shame? Why the rampant divisive rhetorics from that camp?

Are we forgetting how you called me a Tinubu supporter just yesterday simply for being Yoruba?

Are you forgetting questioning an Igbo's man's parentage for contemplating a Tinubu regime?

This is tribal baiting at its peak.

Hitler is probably hailing you from his grave for keeping his legacy alive.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
I went through that campaign list, I can’t just help but admit that the only truthful thing Okwute has said is that he takes advice from a mad man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
; Do

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Are we forgetting how you called me a Tinubu supporter just yesterday simply for being Yoruba?
Are you forgetting questioning an Igbo's man's parentage for contemplating a Tinubu regime?
This is tribal baiting at its peak.

Hitler is probably hailing you from his grave for keeping his legacy alive.

I don't remember "inviting you" to this conversation. I'm clearly addressing someone else but as usual "You've inserted yourself into the conversation like a random spectator at the viewing centre wearing Jersey and shinpad, somehow deluding himself into thinking you're part of the team - Newsflash! You're not".

Now go suck off dayo's cum off your lips.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are people who don't want a change of govt, and there are people who want a change. February 2023 go and make your choice and whoever wins respect the wish of the majority

And when Obi fails to win you will claim its rigging
I won't if INEC is allowed to conduct a free and fare election, similar or better than 2015....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I won't if INEC is allowed to conduct a free and fare election, similar or better than 2015....

How will you know its free and fair

If Obi wins its free and fair

If anyone else win its not free and fair
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

How will you know its free and fair
It would be very obvious like in 2015 regardless of who win...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
But why is APC trying to Stop INEC from using BVAS and uploading result to its portal for easy viewing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Izzuo will not see this one now. It's to now come and be asking me foolish questions.

https://twitter.com/ejykmykel1/status/1580196919510327296?t=3zSNb6BsqTDXeLUDCNCjPA&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, A40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.