Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,247 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1916488 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) ... (5381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Aug 01
Itsrm:

I like to think he genuinely doesn't know the situation of things seeing as he's not on ground.

You know hearing about something is different from experiencing it.

The guy that repairs my generator called yesterday to help him with anything. Says nobody uses generator anymore. Himself and the entire family have nothing to eat.

We know where the problem is. All these handouts in palliative or opening border is a waste of time.

Where is the problem and what can be done to fix it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Aug 01
izzou:

We all, except the Economic team of Tinubu.

Na so Bosun sef sabi all the solutions until he enter exam hall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01
iamoyindamola:

You mean kanu members
Lmao.. The same people that share close ties to the individual he has at home.

It's honestly not out of place to think airmark is a deep cover agent sent by the Igbos to infiltrate the ronu camp😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On Aug 01
izzou:
Our Northern brothers making us proud.

I claim my Northern Heritage again.

Abdulizzou cool

Your Northern blood

A prophet once said Shey na Hausaman born you izuchukwu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01
NLC would have given their union more credibility if they had joined the protest.

See as everywhere dry. Nobody is out, and yet NLC is not in support.

The next NLC strike would be highly shameful and disappointing, not to talk about how everybody go troll them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:27pm On Aug 01
airmark:

grin

He couldnt even figure out sarcasm.

Make them sha no allow them Chinazas, Izzous and Sodikis destroy Brt buses and other public properties this time around

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

......guess what?! According to Bosun, the Park is scheduled for commissioning next week and to support 3MTT Project.

I join rest dudes to appreciate Kano State. Kano leads, we follow.

https://x.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1818974422130122998?t=gFFbOQnX3tP18AVHaJHipw&s=19

Bosun has now seen the difference between tutorials and real exam hall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

.......or the below. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU?si=ltEak0UL5mtk3S_-

Ellexy Itsrm did you watch this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

........this is peaceful protest nah, I believe the Wise one has no issue with peaceful protest.

At least na govt go suffer for the items looted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:31pm On Aug 01
OasisX:
grin

......too early for regret nah, 9 more days to go.

Let's enjoy the protest. In 3 days when they finish all govt buildings where will they go next? Shops and individual properties

Let's sit at home and eat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:31pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Bosun has now seen the difference between tutorials and real exam hall

grin

.....its easier to castigate when you ain't on the hot seat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Your Northern blood

A prophet once said Shey na Hausaman born you izuchukwu

That prophet of Baal? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:33pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Let's enjoy the protest. In 3 days when they finish all govt buildings where will they go next? Shops and individual properties

Let's sit at home and eat

grin

.......Kano leads others should follow. 🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:34pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

At least na govt go suffer for the items looted

grin

......of course, dem go suffer spending taxpayers money to fix them instead of looting bruh. Ts a win win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Na so Bosun sef sabi all the solutions until he enter exam hall

Your comparison is like apple and orange.

Bosun built a hub, it was vandalised. What has that got to do with realising that the Excahnge rate is the major problem of our economic woes first?

Abi make Bosun no build hub again?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01
grin I called it… it will turn to looting
Time to send Airmark and co for counter protest

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:36pm On Aug 01
izzou:

That prophet of Baal? grin

Next time you deny, receipt don dey

You suppose contest for Kano Emir abi dem don impeach you before election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01
Thank you, our beloved protesters.

By tomorrow, make una round up abeg. Una don try.

Let us get back to where we stopped. Some of us wan go find money.

Abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:38pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Ellexy Itsrm did you watch this

grin

.....if they want more, it plenty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HilB7oPE5A?si=V2eqFl_CoQ0AZEO_
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Next time you deny, receipt don dey

You suppose contest for Kano Emir abi dem don impeach you before election

Na my great great great great grandmother come from there.

I think Kano's case is the law of Karma.

Every governor was against the protest, and tried their best to convince the protesters to be peaceful

Their governor said he supports it.

Well well well... grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Aug 01
izzou:

Your comparison is like apple and orange.

Bosun built a hub, it was vandalised. What has that got to do with realising that the Excahnge rate is the major problem of our economic woes first?

Abi make Bosun no build hub again?

The comparison is that when dealing with human beings things don't work like in textbook because of human nature which sabotage like we are seeing today will be a part of

When people like Bosun sit on Twitter castigating govt officials for not meeting up their standard did they factor in the human element they are working with?

Trains are not working yet people are always stealing rail metals, Lagos transport is bad yet many BRT busses were set on fire during endsars, power is not working yet vandals destroy transformers and power lines regularly

Bosun in 2yrs will be asked what he has delivered and no excuse will be accepted not even excuses like riot looting like he didn't allow for his predecessors

Next thing na to blow up Kainji dam and in 3 weeks ask on twitter why we don't have power
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Aug 01
izzou:
Thank you, our beloved protesters.

By tomorrow, make una round up abeg. Una don try.

Let us get back to where we stopped. Some of us wan go find money.

Abeg

Those individual whose properties got looted will wake up tomorrow poorer

And start worse than they slept last night
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

The comparison is that when dealing with human beings things don't work like in textbook because of human nature which sabotage like we are seeing today will be a part of

When people like Bosun sit on Twitter castigating govt officials for not meeting up their standard did they factor in the human element they are working with?

Trains are not working yet people are always stealing rail metals, Lagos transport is bad yet many BRT busses were set on fire during endsars, power is not working yet vandals destroy transformers and power lines regularly

Bosun in 2yrs will be asked what he has delivered and no excuse will be accepted not even excuses like riot looting like he didn't allow for his predecessors

What has sabotage got to do with border?

Bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01
liveLongNprospa:

Interesting to think your wife has even more link to these brothers that you ascribe to me.
You are a traitor to have decided to cohabit with one of these people for the rest of your life.

How do we not know you are a double agent from the Igbos?

We have bad people everywhere but my wife is not bad like your brothers here hailing looting and destruction of public properties. She was raised in a responsible family, with her dad and mum, more American than Obama.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Aug 01
izzou:

What has sabotage got to do with border?

Bro

Was border part of your question?

Border na there sabotage plenty pass abi you don't know smuggling and sabotage by immigration is the highest in that sector?

Some people prefer to be sergeants posted to Idi iroko than making them Major General in Lokoja
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01
He say today na introduction.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01
izzou:

It amazes me how this line will be repeated back to back, yet it doesn't make any sense.

Border is open naa. Go and import, and let us see how cheap you can sell it.

Opening of border could help us gain from those commodities in which we have comparative disadvantage, and as well as grant tax waivers on those adjudged to be necessary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01
raumdeuter:

Where is the problem and what can be done to fix it

Since I'm sure you know already, let me just answer your next question.

Subsidy is currently ongoing and the money is coming from somewhere. They should add up to it and further bring down the cost of fuel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:48pm On Aug 01
Just saw a picture of Christians guarding Muslim protesters in Jos as they prayed.

Hunger does not know religion or tribe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01
airmark:

We have bad people everywhere but my wife is not bad like your brothers here hailing looting and destruction of public properties. She was raised in a responsible family, with her dad and mum, more American than Obama.

You married the only good woman in Alaigbo.

I'm so happy for you grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01
swiz123:

Opening of border could help us gain from those commodities in which we have comparative disadvantage, and as well as grant tax waivers on those adjudged to be necessary.
Our money is useless... We are still going to purchase bordered goods with foreign currency
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Aug 01
Itsrm:

Since I'm sure you know already, let me just answer your next question.

Subsidy is currently ongoing and the money is coming from somewhere. They should add up to it and further bring down the cost of fuel.

How much will be needed to subsidize to the accepted level
Where will the money come from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) ... (5381) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), nihilistjnr, Amigoss and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.