Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,246 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1916484 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (5381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:42pm On Aug 01
izzou:

This is what DonJ asked Obi to lead, and you were clapping for him?

grin grin grin

Heyyy God!

grin

.......DonJ wants a Leader that will sacrifice all for a new Nigeria, supporting his cause shouldn't be wrong nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Aug 01
OasisX:
grin

.....today never reach half, Northerners don dey look for who to blame. LOL!

Is this guy a troll? Or is he one of those social media influencers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

.......DonJ wants a Leader that will sacrifice all for a new Nigeria, supporting his cause shouldn't be wrong nah.

Onanuga said Obi was instigating the protest

Akpabio said election losers were those behind it.

Anything you did not start, don't claim responsibility...and that's what Obi and Atiku did.

Imagine a scene where SE had no violence and North is vandalised, and Obi is the leader?

Truly, wisdom is profitable to direct.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:45pm On Aug 01
afrodoc2:

Is this guy a troll? Or is he one of those social media influencers?

grin

......he one of topmost Hausa/Fulani SM influencers. He has his large Audience as well. Nigga kept encouraging protest, cussing Tinubu day and Night. Insulting their Sheikhs that Protest ain't Haram. Today he sees just a tip and begins crying.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01
liveLongNprospa:

Atleast show us that your wife is different.
Seeing as you are an authority on good and bad igbos

Till now Donjazet hasn't told us why he wanted Obi dead in a plane crash, while he was Governor.

I am sure my wife doesn't possess such mindset. If you like believe. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:46pm On Aug 01
If Obi put body and support the protest like Atiku did,Dss go don carry am by now....Elder001 and atikulates should be held responsible for whatever happens aftermath this protest,As expected agbadorians no dey go after them....Awon abirun cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:47pm On Aug 01
izzou:

It was inevitable

Tinubu should have done all he could to avert this, even it means twerking on National TV

If any terrorist group enter inside, nobody go sleep for house oh.

People are just looting anyhow in Kano and Kaduna. In protest like this people will use the opportunity to steal. We have seen it happens so many times. America oh, Kenya oh. Etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:48pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

......he one of topmost Hausa/Fulani SM influencers. He has his large Audience as well. Nigga kept encouraging protest, cussing Tinubu day and Night. Insulting their Sheikhs that Protest ain't Haram. Today he sees just a tip and begins crying.

Oh ok.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01
liveLongNprospa:

Then allow me assume like you also assume about other igbo people.

I saw ecstacy in some people when destruction of properties happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:49pm On Aug 01
izzou:

Onanuga said Obi was instigating the protest

Akpabio said election losers were those behind it.

Anything you did not start, don't claim responsibility...and that's what Obi and Atiku did.

Imagine a scene where SE had no violence and North is vandalised, and Obi is the leader?

Truly, wisdom is profitable to direct.

grin

......I never comment on those allegations nor share it here cos I know Obi has nothing to do with it.

Its something DonJ, an OgbongαΊΉ NL Obidient wants. Its same thing Kenneth Okonkwo, his former Spokesperson wants......who am I to say no since I don't belong to the camp?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01
monerozi5590:

People are just looting anyhow in Kano and Kaduna. In protest like this people will use the opportunity to steal. We have seen it happens so many times. America oh, Kenya oh. Etc.

Yes naa

That's why i never wanted the protest.

I am just praying that states without violence should end theirs soon. There's a threshold that evil thieves can hold.

I hope the Northern one ends today abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01
Werey general overseer
Same way you see your wife as the only good Igbo
Apoda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01
izzou:

Now, help me cite an example, using the exchange rate of 1600

I want to explain it to someone close to me.

Importing rice from Thailand who I believe have it in abundance and import duties on it totally waved off, I need no soothsayer to tell me that its price will crash. If it does, local rice follows suit.

Another example is importing groundnut from Gambia.

Importation brings competition and competition brings out more productivity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:52pm On Aug 01
grin

........Kano! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01
OasisX:
grin

........Kano! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yusufff

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01
izzou:

80 million.

By December, that 80 million turns to 140 million without duty.

So is duty really the issue?

You sure say you read my post finish so?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01
EndBadGovernance, and then you ended up breaking shops.

God will end your life!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01
larride:

You sure say you read my post finish so?

I don quote you before you modify am grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:56pm On Aug 01
izzou:

Yusufff

grin grin grin

grin

.....mumu Governor allegedly wants to score cheap political points. He declared his support for the protest, promise to join them like Sanwo-Olu did during EndSARS. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AirBere: 2:56pm On Aug 01
It's a common knowledge that's why I don't take them seriously. Werey thinks we're not aware of his theatrics Lmao. They're all in the same WhatsApp group and I call them airheads, led by a bonafide AirHead. 🀑 🀑 🀑

Amigoss:
Werey you don dey deny sarki your fellow apc member abi,swear with your balls say una nor dey cook that kain thing for una WhatsApp group right now..."dey are protesting in lagos but no evidence of protest in SE"...no dey use northerners disguise,snake!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01
izzou:

I don quote you before you modify am grin

Ok. Its part of steps the government should've done immediately hyperinflation started happening but they were doing strong head that they wont import bla bla bla.

They better go and find the money to get the $$$ back to 1k or below.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01
OasisX:

grin

.....mumu Governor allegedly wants to score cheap political points. He declared his support for the protest, promise to join them like Sanwo-Olu did during EndSARS. LOL!

I'm reading reports that protesters don enter Kano Govt House?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01
Godstime001:
Oga no dey yarn obata goat no dey born Lion ur wife is as bad Nnamdi Kanu. Forget shalaye. Blood is thicker than water.

grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01
AirBere:
It's a common knowledge that's why I don't take them seriously. Werey thinks we're not aware of his theatrics Lmao. They're all in the same WhatsApp group and I call them airheads, led by a bonafide AirHead. 🀑 🀑 🀑

Leave dem....e no hard to recognise idiiots.

Just ignore dem to oblivion
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godstime001: 3:04pm On Aug 01
airmark:

She is not IPOB member and not gullible.

Not all Igbos are like you and Kanu, looking for violence up and down. grin
Did I ever tell u am Igbo? All Igbos are the same experience has taught me better. My state shares border with them I know them more than u. Ur wife is only hiding her true self. She is Ipob by blood. The brother of a monkey is a monkey.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godstime001: 3:04pm On Aug 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01
Segedinho:

Leave dem....e no hard to recognise idiiots.

Just ignore dem to oblivion
They do like they love usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They really do we can't just see it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01
izzou:

80 million.

By December, that 80 million turns to 140 million without duty.

So is duty really the issue?

Truly you don't understand economics. Which causes inflation faster? Higher exchange rate or scarcity? Let me give you a clearer picture.

Flour is imported and prices of bread has remained more or less stable over the course of 3 months despite foreign exchange movement.

Within the same time, prices of locally made staple food have doubled if not more. Example: Beans, Tomatoes, yam, potatoes, garri.

This is so because there is extremely low supply of those food items.

Without foreign rice competing with local rice, what do you think will happen to its price given that the price of other staple food has increased significantly? But then, there has been no sharp price movement in rice because its supply has been relatively stable.

Economics is not hard.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01
larride:

Hunger protest will always be unpredictable.

Weda d gov supports or not...it is always going to be the same....

Baba ......maybe u never really understand the realities..I shed tears when one full grown adult come meet me almost knelt down for 5h some days ago.......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01
airmark:

Till now Donjazet hasn't told us why he wanted Obi dead in a plane crash, while he was Governor.

I am sure my wife doesn't possess such mindset. If you like believe. grin

What's my business with Donjazet in this issue.

I don't have to believe anything you say.
I am saying your wife is an Igbo woman who is evil like the ones you have issues with.
It's that simple.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01
Unlimited22:
On my way to work on Tuesday I had to flee because of unknown gunmen. The whole place is heavily militarisΓ©d.

The streets are dry. Nobody Dey road.

But make we go so when them shoot people una go say na IPOB wey them kill.

Lol

Gods telling you to go back to PH
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:10pm On Aug 01
larride:

grin

........and some TwΓͺrps actually believe this is right way to get what you want from the Government. LOL!

https://x.com/el_uthmaan/status/1818999419099857026?t=tmsEvOe8g0F6PrCJoi3H6A&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (5381) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), nihilistjnr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.