Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:36 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1929500 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) ... (5411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:09pm On Aug 03
patrickmuf:
Baba e reach to advocate for violence. The political class should be touched where it hurts them. When Nigerians are ready, we will go after them and leave the streets alone.

I'm sorry but you sound like those northerners right now. Any violence will touch people like us not govt big wigs. And it is people like us who will find it hard to recover. Governor will just restore whatever he lost with another contract and life continues.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03
Omo.. Buharist dey draw similarities between tinubu and ibb SAP😂😂.

Why not factions dey fight nau?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03
Lmao.. Let the buharists keep singing oo.
Maybe BAT will care😁.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Aug 03
I see why Spy360 is angry now

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03
GloriousGbola:

I'm sorry but you sound like those northerners right now. Any violence will touch people like us not govt big wigs. And it is people like us who will find it hard to recover. Governor will just restore whatever he lost with another contract and life continues.

You have a good point but there is a point where it affects even d sitting president.

Anarchy is d right "statement" that every sane president would try/want to avoid.

If it goes further and d poor sees nothing right being alive......d worse would definitely be d order of the day..

We don't pray/wish for absolute revolution/anarchy but there would be a time were it will be d last resort and that is when the living have nothing to live for and presently Nigeria is headed to dat direction...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03
liveLongNprospa:
Omo.. Buharist dey draw similarities between tinubu and ibb SAP😂😂.

Why not factions dey fight nau?
My Twitter timeline is not showing me all this roforofo, na UtdTrey, Ote$ and them Kamala Harriss i just dey see....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03
raumdeuter:
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03
TrebleChamp:
My Twitter timeline is not showing me all this roforofo, na UtdTrey, Ote$ and them Kamala Harriss i just dey see....

You have to search for them.
Look at the screenshot and you'll see a username that RT.
Search for her and follow her.
She be buharist wey dey try support BAT but dey use style insult am😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03
raumdeuter:

A palace has many people in it and need food

Over a thousand bags of covid 19 rice. I know what is going on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03
Segedinho:

You have a good point but there is a point where it affects even d sitting president.

Anarchy is d right "statement" that every sane president would try/want to avoid.

If it goes further and d poor sees nothing right being alive......d worse would definitely be d order of the day..

We don't pray/wish for absolute revolution/anarchy but there would be a time were it will be d last resort and that is when the living have nothing to live for and presently Nigeria is headed to dat direction...

Lmao.. People think when you talk about anarchy, it is because you are excited about it or because you don't think the poor will attack you.
When you continuously push people to the wall, it will happen.
It's even worse when the people are Nigerians that naturally are understanding and can adjust to anything.
It means the day Nigerians react, nobody can even blame them.
It's one thing to bring policies that have made things worse. It's another thing to brandish your corruption and stealing in the face of people while employing more people.
If you starve dog, e get where the hunger go reach, e go forget say you be e owner. This na animal oo. Talk less of human being.

. But again, make those wey dey defend dey defend.
Say you dey outside naija nor me say your family dey outside naija😎

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03
raumdeuter:
Na apari cause our own jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03
Amigoss:
grin

If e didn't dey,e didn't dey.....Alaye,shift cheesy
Fvcking diabolical
He turn am to roforofo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03
liveLongNprospa:

You have to search for them.
Look at the screenshot and you'll see a username that RT.
Search for her and follow her.
She be buharist wey dey try support BAT but dey use style insult am😁
Noted 👍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Aug 03
patrickmuf:
Baba e reach to advocate for violence. The political class should be touched where it hurts them. When Nigerians are ready, we will go after them and leave the streets alone.

Do you know that's how Libyans wanted to target their political class and how it devolved into chaos?

When you target them then you get pushback from their fans too and before you know it everyone don dey scatter everywhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Aug 03
iamoyindamola:

Na apari cause our own jare

If you see as Spy360 dey confident 6months ago about winning league and beating Bayern. I am not surprised say he dey Para everywhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03
Monerozi5590.
Apc has this suggestion for the north.
I remember you used to be angry Obi was highlighting the northern issues.

Hope this is okay?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Aug 03
swiz123:

Over a thousand bags of covid 19 rice. I know what is going on.
Have you been to a palace before?

There are so many people that go to palace for feeding

In some palace they kill cows weekly. With the army of staff, family and community people

It's almost like a carnival every week
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03
Day 3 emilokan never talk
Is this a president or another mannequin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Aug 03
iamoyindamola:
Day 3 emilokan never talk
Is this a president or another mannequin

When he talk say make dem no protest, shey dem answer?

Is there an incision on his tongue that will make them suddenly listen to what they didn't listen to 5 days ago

Let the protesters vent their anger and frustration to their fill.

Bu day 10 he will speak and congratulate them for expressing their fundamental rights
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:15pm On Aug 03
liveLongNprospa:
Monerozi5590.
Apc has this suggestion for the north.
I remember you used to be angry Obi was highlighting the northern issues.

Hope this is okay?

Maybe you misinterpreted me. I am not angry at anyone highlighting northern issues.

There is a bigger problem sef. Number of children! Someone that can't take care of himself alone getting up to 2/3 wives and giving birth to many children. Hausa man d born anyhow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03
monerozi5590:

Maybe you misinterpreted me. I am not angry at anyone highlighting northern issues.

There is a bigger problem sef. Number of children! Someone that can't take care of himself alone getting up to 2/3 wives and giving birth to many children. Hausa man d born anyhow.

So what exactly were you angry at then?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03
GloriousGbola:

What I'm advocating for is systematic cleansing. One that will see the citizens chase the current political class (Across all political parties)...If it means the country split up then so be it.

We just can't continue like this, it's not sustainable...I was recently transferred to Ikom (Cross River State), the money in this place is more than what you have anywhere in the State because it is like the nerve centre of cocoa trading. Cameroonians bring their cocoa to come and sell here and most of them reside here. There's so much money here ( a bag of cocoa goes for over 700k) but guess what, for the 2 months I have been here, I have not seen light.

It was only recently that the people knew the value of cocoa. All of these are exported and we buy finished products for more. We have a government that is crying that there's no money but a proactive government will bring in the right investors and we will have a cocoa factory here.

Go to Benue, with all the oranges, there's no beverage factory, you need to see how oranges are wasting away. Yet, we have people in government that are clueless. There exist a lot of opportunities in Nigeria.

Go to Agbokim and see the beautiful waterfall yet in that community there's no hotel, the road leading to the community is bad. Politicians travel abroad to visit places like Agbokim waterfall but the one nature has blessed us with, we can't harness them.

Baba, we suppose chase all our politicians comot from this country.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03
Amoto94:
larride, oasisx, have you seen this; https://twitter.com/wandyvirus/status/1819529847615770819?s=19

It's a long read, practical and he proffered solutions to every criticism of Bosun initiative.

Like I said yesterday, it's easy to do cho cho cho before getting appointment, it's when you get appointment that people will start asking you to show workings.

The open letter is a very strong criticism of Bosun, hopefully it's nothing personal. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03
raumdeuter:

Do you know that's how Libyans wanted to target their political class and how it devolved into chaos?

When you target them then you get pushback from their fans too and before you know it everyone don dey scatter everywhere
Something has to give. If we decide to go for the corrupt politicians then all of them have to be targeted...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:42pm On Aug 03
patrickmuf:
What I'm advocating for is systematic cleansing. One that will see the citizens chase the current political class (Across all political parties)...If it means the country split up then so be it.

We just can't continue like this, it's not sustainable...I was recently transferred to Ikom (Cross River State), the money in this place is more than what you have anywhere in the State because it is like the nerve centre of cocoa trading. Cameroonians bring their cocoa to come and sell here and most of them reside here. There's so much money here ( a bag of cocoa goes for over 700k) but guess what, for the 2 months I have been here, I have not seen light.

It was only recently that the people knew the value of cocoa. All of these are exported and we buy finished products for more. We have a government that is crying that there's no money but a proactive government will bring in the right investors and we will have a cocoa factory here.

Go to Benue, with all the oranges, there's no beverage factory, you need to see how oranges are wasting away. Yet, we have people in government that are clueless. There exist a lot of opportunities in Nigeria.

Go to Agbokim and see the beautiful waterfall yet in that community there's no hotel, the road leading to the community is bad. Politicians travel abroad to visit places like Agbokim waterfall but the one nature has blessed us with, we can't harness them.

Baba, we suppose chase all our politicians comot from this country.

You think the politicians are the only problem? They came from the people. One of the legacies of the military is a civil service mentality where people wait for the government.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:45pm On Aug 03
izzou:

So what exactly were you angry at then?

You come to my region and said you will lift/pull the north out of poverty. My argument was that it is stereotypical. He didn't put it well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03
monerozi5590:

You come to my region and said you will lift/pull the north out of poverty. My argument was that it is stereotypical. He didn't put it well.

Read what you posted again. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03
TrebleChamp:

Twitter is a very big and weird place. You can be there for years and you'll never come across certain conversations and certain people.

Until the recent cheating scandal, I never knew nor came across UG, aunty Ada and the other guy at the centre of it all who is now deceased. I clicked on their profiles and saw hundreds of thousands of followers. I was surprised.

My timeline is mostly filled with crypto and politics. Very little of football and other things.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03
monerozi5590:

But this person looked at a nationwide protest, and asked the FG to do the same thing for the North...Only North.

Did he not know that the South has poverty and illiteracy too?

Maybe it is me that doesn't understand you, but this has "STEREOTYPE" written all over it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:55pm On Aug 03
monerozi5590:

We are poor, we breed like rabbits, we have high levels of illiteracy, but we will be damned if one dirty unbeliever opens his kafirun mouth to tell us this angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) ... (5411) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, swiz123(m), Theflint1(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), islamics(m), ChristineC, PendragonVII, BOFREJO(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.