Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1754414 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) ... (5159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Aug 06
Itsrm:

Ope is notoriously bad with politics. I find some of his takes genuinely weird.

The only calculation that will return BAT in 2027 is rigging. None of that NC or SS alliance.

As long as we have those 4 contestant running, BAT has the advantage. Until they learn to step down for each other
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06
raumdeuter:

As long as we have those 4 contestant running, BAT has the advantage. Until they learn to step down for each other

Who be the 4th contestant?

undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06
izzou:

undecided

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06
izzou:

undecided
Your guy..kwankansiya's movement

🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06
raumdeuter:

Even with that set up, he still had the help of INEC. And that's when a lot of people decided to give him a chance. How much more 2027 when they've all given up.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:58pm On Aug 06
grin

.....Peter Obi even defeated Kwankwaso in the North. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:07pm On Aug 06
Itsrm:

Even with that set up, he still had the help of INEC. And that's when a lot of people decided to give him a chance. How much more 2027 when they've all given up.
He will rig 2027, he learnt from Jonathan's mistake.

Do you know the implication of not rigging 2027 for BAT and present crop of politicians? The judiciary and the legislature? Many of them will be out of Job and some will run for their lives, they won't seat back and watch other politicians oust them without putting up a fight especially as they are in power

If these protest had happened during election period, sorry to say, a lot of persons would have been killed down south and life will go on, he allowed the protest to go on unabated in southern Nigeria because of 2027, worse case scenario, he hands over to wike who he is planning on supporting financially to clinch the PDP ticket through the same rigging. At least wike is a rallying point for most of the politicians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06
vanitybutiwanti:

Do you know the implication of not rigging 2027 for BAT and present crop of politicians? The judiciary and the legislature? Many of them will be out of Job and some will run for their lives, they won't seat back and watch other politicians oust them without putting up a fight especially as they are in power

If these protest had happened during election period, sorry to say, a lot of persons would have been killed down south and life will go on, he allowed the protest to go on unabated in southern Nigeria because of 2027, worse case scenario, he hands over to wike who he is planning on supporting financially to clinch the PDP ticket through the same rigging. At least wike is a rallying point for most of the politicians.

PDP is automatically a Northern party in 2027..

That's the only place the North can use to reclaim whatever mandate they think they lost.

2027 is still a lot of time. A whole lot to even make Nigerians love Tinubu sef

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06
Segedinho:

Your guy..kwankansiya's movement

🤣🤣

Itsrm:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06
Atiku is milking every opportunity cos he cannot be dragged.

https://x.com/atiku/status/1820895422019219536
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06
Segedinho:
Atiku is milking every opportunity cos he cannot be dragged.

https://x.com/atiku/status/1820895422019219536

When the man highlighted that #igbomustgo post was when I clicked baba was in the driving seat.

Make e dey clear pathway for us🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06
izzou:

That's the only place the North can use to reclaim whatever mandate they think they lost.

With the day to day gory sight of police/army brutality of the North..

The hunger and Niger border saga and with a
Northetner like Atiku milking every scene??.

It is going to be only INEC.

I am low key suspecting el-rufai 4 d North overwhelming approach to d protest self
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06
vanitybutiwanti:

This is a stretch. I don't see it happening.

I absolutely agree that BAT is banking on heavy rigging in 2027.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:22pm On Aug 06
izzou:

Which Northern party? If PDP gives Atiku the Ticket, he will be rigged out this time with reckless abandon, when people talk about politics, they fail to realise that there are always beneficiaries on both sides, you mean APC North will sit back and watch PDP tsunami sweep the whole north without rigging or putting up a fight? grin especially with the free billions involved in our politics?

What do you think is Atikus motivating factor? Why do you think Tinubu was willing to risk it all to be president?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06
liveLongNprospa:

When the man highlighted that #igbomustgo post was when I clicked baba was in the driving seat.

Make e dey clear pathway for us🙏

They army/police deployed aint even helping matter.

With the newly found hausa skit maker making every things simpler to the North......it is going to be a tough battle ..

Atiku can every bring up more slit makers to pass msgs self
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:24pm On Aug 06
Itsrm:

This is a stretch. I don't see it happening.

I absolutely agree that BAT is banking on heavy rigging in 2027.

very possible, BAT is old and he doesn't trust most of the politicians from the North, wike who is not even a member of his party has taken a lot of bullets for him while senior members of his party are mute.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06
vanitybutiwanti:
Which Northern party? If PDP gives Atiku the Ticket, he will be rigged out this time with reckless abandon, when people talk about politics, they fail to realise that they are always beneficiaries on both sides, you mean APC North will sit back and watch PDP tsunami sweep the whole north without rigging or putting up a fight? grin especially with the free billions involved in our politics?

What do you think is Atikus motivating factor? Why do you think Tinubu was willing to risk it all to be president?

You can see APC secretariats on flames, and you still dey find APC North?

How come the APC bigwigs are silent? Where is Ganduje, Rufai, etc in all these?

I believe tides can change, but if elections were next week, with how Nigeria is today, Tinubu won't come 2nd unless INEC inecs the elections.

APC North has hibernated for now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06
OasisX:

grin

.....I advise you heed izoú's advice on 2027 Election bro.

You don't seem to understand that people have started playing 2027 game since last week.
You'll understand soon.
Shey SW apc guys Don dey insult the northerners already.
😁

Better go tell your party people to get serious.
Since you can't rule, might as well do the politiking you are known for🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Aug 06
izzou:

undecided

Kwankwanso and regardless of what you think of him, he stole almost 1m votes anti APC votes from Atiku in Kano alone

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:33pm On Aug 06
izzou:

I believe tides can change, but if elections were next week, with how Nigeria is today, Tinubu won't come 2nd unless INEC inecs the elections.

The protesters can burn all their Secretariats, there will be beneficiaries, APC must produce candidates for different electoral positions

For me Nigeria is already beyond redemption, there are too many unproductive abled body individuals roaming the street, even Jesus Christ as president can't solve our problems.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Aug 06
Itsrm:

Which help from INEC? The entire FG was anti Tinubu in the last election
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06
raumdeuter:

Kwankwanso and regardless of what you think of him, he stole almost 1m votes anti APC votes from Atiku in Kano alone

He tested his popularity for the first time and he lost woefully.

By 2027, his followers will definitely now he has no chance. Either they vote Atiku or Tinubu for Presidentials

4th contestant indeed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06
vanitybutiwanti:
The protesters can burn all their Secretariats, there will be beneficiaries, APC must produce candidates for different electoral positions

For me Nigeria is already beyond redemption, there are too many unproductive abled body individuals roaming the street, even Jesus Christ as president can't solve our problems.

I am not talking about other posts oh. Just presidential.

As at today's market rate, APC is depreciating over there.

But i don't rule out the fact that all can change by 2027.

Nigeria can be redeemed. Na we the people never come together, unitedly to pursue these thieves comot
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06
Itsrm:

Think I need to open a telegram group to drop trade signals. grin

Green everywhere. Wish I have the stomach for leverage.

Na to start to dey charge for masterclass remain. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Aug 06
izzou:

He tested his popularity for the first time and he lost woefully.

By 2027, his followers will definitely now he has no chance. Either they vote Atiku or Tinubu for Presidentials

4th contestant indeed

One thing Kwankwanso has is the devout and religious followership in Kano. He won the governorship there in 2023, He actually won in 2019 too but Ganduje did magic for him in the runoff

As long as Kwankwanso contests for presidency, those almost 1m anti APC votes will still go to him instead of Atiku, possibly more since his boy is governor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 8:43pm On Aug 06
izzou:

I am not talking about other posts oh. Just presidential.

As at today's market rate, APC is depreciating over there.

But i don't rule out the fact that all can change by 2027.

Nigeria can be redeemed. Na we the people never come together, unitedly to pursue these thieves comot
redeemed how?

With adult illiteracy in the North and jobless educated individuals in the South roaming the street? Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06
izzou:

undecided

Your red cap guy now. You wan deny your guy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06
Political analyst wey don see the future of 2027 in 2024. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06
izzou:

You will think 2027 is next week with the way analyst dey draw up election result for here. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Aug 06
Ofili finished 6th

She try sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06
izzou:

And that's the best thing. Let them play out their hand first and take it from there.

They sha wont protest from now till 2027.

Make everybody relax. Politics na marathon, no be sprint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5131) (5132) (5133) (5134) (5135) (5136) (5137) ... (5159) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.