Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,404 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1848468 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) ... (5262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07
BlueRayDick:

I think it’s the father that has explanation to do. He may have lied about his real name to the Southy mother before knacking her .

Adetshina is supposed to be the Yoruba name “Ades(h)ina “. How come he now named his child Chidinma which is an Igbo name ?

Maybe na fake papers the father used enter Southy and he just had to keep up with the fake name and profile after he bagged a nice Southy woman.

The papa fit be Igbo man with Yoruba man papers. Anoda angu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:51pm On Aug 07
Ibime:

The papa fit be Igbo man with Yoruba man papers. Anoda angu

Exactly my thought !

The man most likely used a Yoruba man’s papers over 25 years ago when most government databases were still paper-based and not electronic.

The man made peace with the fact that he can’t continue to bear his father’s name so when his daughter came he named her Chidinma as one would expect an Igbo man to do.

The mother being a South African didn’t even know the man’s surname is Yoruba awhile their daughter is given an Igbo name.

I expect the man to find him way before the matter turn criminal case (if he’s still alive and lives in Southy ). He obviously knows the truth and would
Be cussing the day the daughter decided to go for the beauty pageant 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07
BlueRayDick:

I think it’s the father that has explanation to do. He may have lied about his real name to the Southy mother before knacking her .

Adetshina is supposed to be the Yoruba name “Ades(h)ina “. How come he now named his child Chidinma which is an Igbo name ?

Maybe na fake papers the father used enter Southy and he just had to keep up with the fake name and profile after he bagged a nice Southy woman.
They're saying the girls mum isn't South African, but a Nigerian woman that stole the identity of a South African woman...her dad is def Igbo sha, based off the video of her folks celebrating with her.

Another angle is shouldn't the girl be eligible for citizenship by naturalization, and the South African government simply regularize her status instead of allowing this drama over who's already entitled to citizenship.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:26am On Aug 08
Theflint1:
They're saying the girls mum isn't South African, but a Nigerian woman that stole the identity of a South African woman...her dad is def Igbo sha, based off the video of her folks celebrating with her.

Another angle is shouldn't the girl be eligible for citizenship by naturalization, and the South African government simply regularize her status instead of allowing this drama over who's already entitled to citizenship.

So the father is an Igbo man that stole a Yoruba man's identity. The mother is a Nigerian woman that stole a South African woman's identity.

How are we sure they didn't steal the girl sef?
One of them should have warned the girl to step down after the protests started.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:52am On Aug 08
The answer is for Arewa to initiate population control strategies and strictly enforce them. No Southerner can initiate this. It will be greeted with suspicion by the North. Only the North can do this. If our population continues to grow faster than our economy, it may get to a stage where war might even break out. These are just economic realities. It does not mean Reno Omokri hates the North. May God judge any Munafiqun who will twist my words to mean that.

https://x.com/renoomokri/status/1821216957162471561?s=19

Izzou this is similar to what we discussed yesterday, the change in the North must be initiated by Northerners themselves
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:57am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:
The answer is for Arewa to initiate population control strategies and strictly enforce them. No Southerner can initiate this. It will be greeted with suspicion by the North. Only the North can do this. If our population continues to grow faster than our economy, it may get to a stage where war might even break out. These are just economic realities. It does not mean Reno Omokri hates the North. May God judge any Munafiqun who will twist my words to mean that.

Izzou this is similar to what we discussed yesterday, the change in the North must be initiated by Northerners themselves

In other words, if they do not institute preventive checks, positive checks will come in and enforce a correction. I think the latter is already happening sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:32am On Aug 08
raumdeuter:

It will never happen not now not ever, they were used as election tool and they believed they were dumped
These people will use Islam as excuse for their large numbers
Their government encourage them, this is why they have mass wedding annually
A poor and uneducated man can marry up to 4 and see nothing wrong with it they will hope on insha'Allah and one Alhaji for urgent 2k if the man is fortunate to have beautiful daughters, Alhaji will take some and keep the undeveloped ones for his sons
But if he have boys they turn almajiri and fend for themselves

I don't want to say that place is doom but it's and it's been coming
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:55am On Aug 08
Theflint1:

I don’t know where u sourced this new information from, but the initial news report says the father is a Nigerian and the mother a South African(Zulu) of Mozambican descent.

According to the organizers she has a South African ID which means she’s a citizen.

I believe there will be people that knew the mum from her younger days, people whom they grew in the same neighborhood , etc.

If the father is Igbo as I suspected , then he’s the one who did identity theft and had to make the rest of his family to live by the consequence of that action almost 25 years after
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08am On Aug 08
BlueRayDick:

I don’t know where u sourced this new information from, but the initial news report says the father is a Nigerian and the mother a South African(Zulu) of Mozambican descent.

According to the organizers she has a South African ID which means she’s a citizen.

I believe there will be people that knew the mum from her younger days, people whom they grew in the same neighborhood , etc.

If the father is Igbo as I suspected , then he’s the one who did identity theft and had to make the rest of his family to live by the consequence of that action almost 25 years after
I am not seeing the issue in this case, the person of interest is south african by birth. She can decide to cut connection with her parents
These sa people are just notoriously xenophobic
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:21am On Aug 08
iamoyindamola:

It will never happen not now not ever, they were used as election tool and they believed they were dumped
These people will use Islam as excuse for their large numbers
Their government encourage them, this is why they have mass wedding annually
A poor and uneducated man can marry up to 4 and see nothing wrong with it they will hope on insha'Allah and one Alhaji for urgent 2k if the man is fortunate to have beautiful daughters, Alhaji will take some and keep the undeveloped ones for his sons
But if he have boys they turn almajiri and fend for themselves

I don't want to say that place is doom but it's and it's been coming

I don’t even think it is about being used and dumped this last election period sef. I believe the mass illiteracy issue has been there a long time ago; it’s just we are now in a Jet age where without minimum western education u will be useless and irrelevant and all u can just do is to be angry about ur parents’ or ur personal decision of not getting educated .

As far back as the 50’s and 60’s down south here, parents & guardians have always longed the idea of getting their wards educated . Even a poor farmer in Ogbomosho, Ede, Ijebu, etc wants his child(ren) to have access to western education. They see it as a thing of pride that their child(ren) speak the white man’s language , can sit and rub shoulders with the white man by virtue of being educated , etc.

That’s why some of those parents sent their kids to school back then. Our own parents (the kids back then) seeing the extent to which education can take one, they decided to educate their own kids too; even above and beyond their own level of education. Those of them that were unable to (either through an unfortunate incident happening ) ; most of them still regret till date.

There are also those students who were motivated by themselves like Afe Babalola, Obafemi Awolowo , etc . They just want to be great and they see education as the pathway to achieve that greatness( which paid off eventually )

In the north on the other hand, the vast majority don’t even send western education like that . Even some of the elites are contented in going to Sudan, Saudi, Iran, etc to study Islamic related courses and come back home to work in the civil service or take over their parents’ businesses .

As for the masses, like u rightly said the elites are fine with the idea of keeping them in their current state , sponsoring a handful of them on pilgrimage , arranging mass weddings annually, etc as a form of Zakat. The masses see it as benevolent on their part and would render prayers & supplication for them during Jumat prayers .

There’s a general sense of contentment in a northerner about his current state . Some of them believe whatever happens to a man, whatever situation a man finds himself is definitely the “Will of Allah”. Like they believe if it pleases God, he will propel u to that greatness level where some educated people cannot even dream of getting to.

Unfortunately those kind of beliefs and level of thinking is now archaic in big 2024. The fact that their leaders cannot disabuse their minds that Islamic education alone will make u equipped for greatness in the 21st century is a major issue . Growing up as a southerner , I had quite a handful of Muslim friends who had both Islamic education and western education side-by-side. Most of them are doing well for themselves now in different parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34am On Aug 08
BlueRayDick:

I don’t even think it is about being used and dumped this last election period sef. I believe the mass illiteracy issue has been there a long time ago; it’s just we are now in a Jet age where without minimum western education u will be useless and irrelevant and all u can just do is to be angry about ur parents’ or ur personal decision of not getting educated .

As far back as the 50’s and 60’s down south here, parents & guardians have always longed the idea of getting their wards educated . Even a poor farmer in Ogbomosho, Ede, Ijebu, etc wants his child(ren) to have access to western education. They see it as a thing of pride that their child(ren) speak the white man’s language , can sit and rub shoulders with the white man by virtue of being educated , etc.

That’s why some of those parents sent their kids to school back then. Our own parents (the kids back then) seeing the extent to which education can take one, they decided to educate their own kids too; even above and beyond their own level of education. Those of them that were unable to (either through an unfortunate incident happening ) ; most of them still regret till date.

There are also those students who were motivated by themselves like Afe Babalola, Obafemi Awolowo , etc . They just want to be great and they see education as the pathway to achieve that greatness( which paid off eventually )

In the north on the other hand, the vast majority don’t even send western education like that . Even some of the elites are contented in going to Sudan, Saudi, Iran, etc to study Islamic related courses and come back home to work in the civil service or take over their parents’ businesses .

As for the masses, like u rightly said the elites are fine with the idea of keeping them in their current state , sponsoring a handful of them on pilgrimage , arranging mass weddings annually, etc as a form of Zakat. The masses see it as benevolent on their part and would render prayers & supplication for them during Jumat prayers .

There’s a general sense of contentment in a northerner about his current state . Some of them believe whatever happens to a man, whatever situation a man finds himself is definitely the “Will of Allah”. Like they believe if it pleases God, he will propel u to that greatness level where some educated people cannot even dream of getting to.

Unfortunately those kind of beliefs and level of thinking is now archaic in big 2024. The fact that their leaders cannot disabuse their minds that Islamic education alone will make u equipped for greatness in the 21st century is a major issue . Growing up as a southerner , I had quite a handful of Muslim friends who had both Islamic education and western education side-by-side. Most of them are doing well for themselves now in different parts of the world.

The annoying thing is this so called islamic education is not well practice
You still need basic education to balance this thing
Their elites know why they are doing this to their people sha
Modern day slavery, trafficking etc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:35am On Aug 08
iamoyindamola:

[b]I am not seeing the issue in this case, the person of interest is south african by birth.[/b]She can decide to cut connection with her parents
These sa people are just notoriously xenophobic

I don’t live in South Africa and don’t know the criteria of being a citizen according to Southy law.

According to the initial report , I believe the girl had always identified as Nigerian-Mozambican and that triggered her detractors to do a digging on her. According to Instablog, she removed Nigeria and Mozambique from her IG status when this issue started . She’s the one fueling the soup she’s in presently .

I agree with u that South Africans are xenophobic , but on this particular issue I don’t really know if it is Xenophobia that is driving their actions.

A friend was telling me recently of how we Nigerians sef Dey do too much at times in foreign land. He said he has seen situations where some Nigerians would behave unruly to their Irish hosts in Ireland and those ones out of anger will tell them to back to Africa where things are not orderly.

You know Nigerians say we get bad mouth well, so the Nigerians who now have Irish passports will tell tell them to 4ck off. The Nigerians will refer to Irish who are scattered all over Europe due to their grandparents fleeing the Irish war; the Nigerians will tell the Irish they will only return to Africa if those grandparents and their long buried bodies are relocated back to Ireland 🤦‍♂️.

The Irish will get pissed that immigrants can have the audacity to talk to them in that manner .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:53am On Aug 08
afrodoc2:

In other words, if they do not institute preventive checks, positive checks will come in and enforce a correction. I think the latter is already happening sef.

It is happening. The north has been lurching from one crisis to another all due to a large population of idle youths.

It was coedine and coke
Then it was islamist terrorism
Now it is banditry

These problems are going to be with them for generations because the giant numbers of impoverished youths are no longer content with stipend and begging.

They are already in trouble. And they know it. For the last 15 years there has been a mass exodus of middle class northerners to lagos.

It is not a ticking time bomb, it is a fire that is burning

And from where I stand it will continue as they are already breeding the next generations that will not be content to beg for alms and wait on Al Jannah

Like BlueRayDick said, Northern leaders collectively fked the masses. Awolowo pushed for ube
Tafawa balewa was more concerned with charity for the poor rather than empowerment. He could have also set up ube. the mentality continues to this day.

It is almost as if they see a society with millions of poor people who depend on the government for support via stipends as a good thing.

We all saw how Buharis admin was happy doling out n5000 per month as stipend

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:06am On Aug 08
GloriousGbola:

It is happening. The north has been lurching from one crisis to another all due to a large population of idle youths.

It was coedine and coke
Now it is banditry

These problems are going to be with them for generations because the giant numbers of impoverished youths are no longer content with stipend and begging.

They are already in trouble. And they know it. For the last 15 years there has been a mass exodus of middle class northerners to lagos.

And from where I stand it will continue as they are already breeding the next generations that will not be content to beg for alms and wait on Al Jannah

Like BlueRayDick said, Northern leaders collectively fked the masses. Awolowo pushed for ube
Tafawa balewa was more concerned with charity for the poor rather than empowerment. He could have also set up ube. the mentality continues to this day.

It is almost as if they see a society with millions of poor people who depend on the government for support via stipends as a good thing.

Codeine and coke? Poor northeners? What do you mean by coke. Because coke is not poor man food.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:18am On Aug 08
TemporaryHansel:

Codeine and coke? Poor northeners? What do you mean by coke. Because coke is not poor man food.

codeine and coca cola - known as slow

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-43944309

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/04/nigeria-bans-cough-syrup-to-stop-an-addiction-epidemic-but-something-worse-could-take-its-place/

what should have happened is that pharmaceutical companies should have been prosecuted, because they definitely knew what was going on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24am On Aug 08
BlueRayDick:

I don’t live in South Africa and don’t know the criteria of being a citizen according to Southy law.

According to the initial report , I believe the girl had always identified as Nigerian-Mozambican and that triggered her detractors to do a digging on her. According to Instablog, she removed Nigeria and Mozambique from her IG status when this issue started . She’s the one fueling the soup she’s in presently .

I agree with u that South Africans are xenophobic , but on this particular issue I don’t really know if it is Xenophobia that is driving their actions.

A friend was telling me recently of how we Nigerians sef Dey do too much at times in foreign land. He said he has seen situations where some Nigerians would behave unruly to their Irish hosts in Ireland and those ones out of anger will tell them to back to Africa where things are not orderly.

You know Nigerians say we get bad mouth well, so the Nigerians who now have Irish passports will tell tell them to 4ck off. The Nigerians will refer to Irish who are scattered all over Europe due to their grandparents fleeing the Irish war; the Nigerians will tell the Irish they will only return to Africa if those grandparents and their long buried bodies are relocated back to Ireland 🤦‍♂️.

The Irish will get pissed that immigrants can have the audacity to talk to them in that manner .
Of all the foreign countries na Ireland them they follow drag😂😂
Those one will give them back to back, maybe that’s why they don’t want immigrants again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 6:27am On Aug 08
GloriousGbola:

codeine and coca cola - known as slow

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-43944309

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/04/nigeria-bans-cough-syrup-to-stop-an-addiction-epidemic-but-something-worse-could-take-its-place/

what should have happened is that pharmaceutical companies should have been prosecuted, because they definitely knew what was going on.

Do they mix coca cola with the codeine? I'm quite confused here if you mean cocaine by coke or straight up coca cola like you just said. Never heard coca cola can get one high or stuff.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:27am On Aug 08
iamoyindamola:

Of all the foreign countries na Ireland them they follow drag😂😂
Those one will give them back to back, maybe that’s why they don’t want immigrants again

the irish have been referred to as white niggers - because they have seen serous fking poverty and also slavery. i think they were referred to as diggers.

the nigerian immigrants were probably trying to talk down on them the same way they talk down on akatas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:30am On Aug 08
https://www.nairaland.com/8178694/dangote-reps-speaker-disbands-committee

In a statement on Wednesday, spokesman of the house, Akin Rotimi said the action was to ensure efficacy, independence, and effectiveness of the investigation.

The decision to disband the committee came after a Politics Nigeria exposè that revealed how Dangote refinery may have deceived a group of lawmakers who went on tour of the facility in July.

Backed with verifiable evidence, the report detailed how the diesel fuel refined at the facility contained a high level of the harmful sulphur content—at least 400 percent more than European Union (EU) standards. Whereas, the CEO of Dangote Refinery, Aliko Dangote had told the visiting lawmakers that the fuel produced by his refinery had low sulphur content.

only politics nigeria is carrying this story. however i know how it goes. dangote's corporate dept likely has engaged the big newspapers and bloggers.

quite simply dangote has to project an image of strength to his creditors and future partners if he wants to secure funding that will not tie him by the blokos .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:30am On Aug 08
GloriousGbola:

It was coedine and coke
Now it is banditry

I think even the masses don’t want to get un4cked . I mean why would an average northerner get angry and see it as an insult when a southerners says he has plans to lift the north and Nigeria as a whole out of poverty ? 🤷‍♂️

How do you want to get a problem solved when u don’t even want to acknowledge existence of the problem?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:34am On Aug 08
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8178694/dangote-reps-speaker-disbands-committee

only politics nigeria is carrying this story. however i know how it goes. dangote's corporate dept likely has engaged the big newspapers and bloggers.

quite simply dangote has to project an image of strength to his creditors and future partners if he wants to secure funding that will not tie him by the blokos .

The only thing I can say is : Dangote knows what he’s doing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:34am On Aug 08
TemporaryHansel:

Do they mix coca cola with the codeine? I'm quite confused here if you mean cocaine by coke or straight up coca cola like you just said. Never heard coca cola can get one high or stuff.

you somehow missed the 'slow' epidemic? it was discussed extensively on nairaland in 2017-2018

Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO)
https://www.nairaland.com/4479594/emzor-sales-rep-caught-illegal

Secrets Of Nigeria’s Illicit Codeine Trade Revealed - BBC Investigation
https://www.nairaland.com/4479778/secrets-nigerias-illicit-codeine-trade

https://www.nairaland.com/4481131/emzor-reacts-bbc-documentary-sacks

https://www.nairaland.com/4481131/emzor-reacts-bbc-documentary-sacks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13am On Aug 08
GloriousGbola:

the irish have been referred to as white niggers - because they have seen serous fking poverty and also slavery. i think they were referred to as diggers.

the nigerian immigrants were probably trying to talk down on them the same way they talk down on akatas
Well they picked the wrong people
They are nothing but trouble, all English ibime have been speaking since
If that incident happen in Irish land they will be out for blood

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16am On Aug 08
BlueRayDick:

I think even the masses don’t want to get un4cked . I mean why would an average northerner get angry and see it as an insult when a southerners says he has plans to lift the north and Nigeria as a whole out of poverty ? 🤷‍♂️

How do you want to get a problem solved when u don’t even want to acknowledge existence of the problem?
See what I mean they choose our leaders for us because of their large numbers and the werey still they chest beat about it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:56am On Aug 08

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:31am On Aug 08
OasisX:
grin

........LOL!

https://x.com/AIT_Online/status/1821422112273219685?s=19

Lol, Irresponsible journalism from AIT. He didn't declare anything.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:10am On Aug 08
Itsrm:

Lol, Irresponsible journalism from AIT. He didn't declare anything.

grin

.....major reason I always encourage reading beyond headlines on this same board. Media are one of major problems of this country. Headlines serve as 'clickbaits', but still not to lie to the public.

Nigeria Media can do anything to draw attentions of Readers, Listeners and Viewers, thus its better to go through the contents before making conclusion or judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45am On Aug 08
OasisX:

grin

.....major reason I always encourage reading beyond headlines on this same board. Media are one of major problems of this country. Headlines serve as 'clickbaits', but still not to lie to the public.

Nigeria Media can do anything to draw attentions of Readers, Listeners and Viewers, thus its better to go through the contents before making conclusion or judgement.
Are you sure?
Because your comment says otherwise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 9:52am On Aug 08
BlueRayDick:

Exactly my thought !

The man most likely used a Yoruba man’s papers over 25 years ago when most government databases were still paper-based and not electronic.

The man made peace with the fact that he can’t continue to bear his father’s name so when his daughter came he named her Chidinma as one would expect an Igbo man to do.

The mother being a South African didn’t even know the man’s surname is Yoruba awhile their daughter is given an Igbo name.

I expect the man to find him way before the matter turn criminal case (if he’s still alive and lives in Southy ). He obviously knows the truth and would
Be cussing the day the daughter decided to go for the beauty pageant 😂

No Igbo name is Chidinma. It is Chidimma.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:54am On Aug 08
grin

......Dangote and NNPCL = Tom and Jerry.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:55am On Aug 08
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5135) (5136) (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) ... (5262) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), KingTom(m), izzou(m), popizaino(m), piroskey94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.