Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,381 members, 7,917,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1752601 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:26pm
raumdeuter:

Or don't know hr is sponsored to write hit pieces on opponents

No wonder Atiku gave him props the last time

He get him audience.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Zonefree(m): 6:10pm
Ahnie.

Anita, I'll appreciate if you stop to mention me in your useless Diaries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:22pm
David Hundeyin is on a lamba

Environmental militants that even stop European Governments from drilling for oil onshore

UK and Germany sit on enough shale oil and gas reserves but environmental activists will not allow them do fracking in their own country, the only place they can drill is offshore.

What do countries with dozens of refineries care about stopping 1 refinery in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:38pm
larride:

The same David Hundeyin that said the refinery is a hoax and wont be ready till 2025/2026 (can't remember exactly) if at all it get completed.
The refinery is still not compete though, and we're only 4 months from 2025.

This talk of mafia paying him to write hit piece fit be lamba, cause $500 for a writer with David's audience, and from a group capable of the level of sabotage he alludes to is hella small.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:47pm
Theflint1:
The refinery is still not compete though, and we're only 4 months from 2025.

This talk of mafia paying him to write hit piece fit be lamba, cause $500 for a writer with David's audience, and from a group capable of the level of sabotage he alludes to is hella small.

To be fair the evidence he presented was substantial despite the small fee. I don't see anyone going to the trouble to fake that brief

But his conclusion was wrong. He was contacted by an environmental pressure agency, and he chose to blame the usual goblins (The West). The agency may have been contacted by Dangotes competitors in Naija sef, who knows.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:50pm
At least now we know Hundeyin fee (N800k). I will soon commission him to expose Afrodoc2 mentoring service
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:53pm
Ibime:

To be fair the evidence he presented was substantial despite the small fee. I don't see anyone going to the trouble to fake that brief

But his conclusion was wrong. He was contacted by an environmental pressure agency, and he chose to blame the usual goblins (The West). The agency may have been contacted by Dangotes competitors in Naija sef, who knows.
The guy has his head too far up his ass, na why e dey gba so obviously sometimes... everything has to be larger than life or one big conspiracy to him.

$500 wey no go contract some writers for Fiverr na im western oil cartel wan use sponsor hit piece grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:55pm
Ibime:
At least now we know Hundeyin fee (N800k). I will soon commission him to expose Afrodoc2 mentoring service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:56pm
Zonefree:
Ahnie.

Anita, I'll appreciate if you stop to mention me in your useless Diaries.
she dey crush on you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:23pm
larride:

If you really believe anything Hundeyin is saying, you are on a long thing. grin

Funny how David has been correct on alot of things.

Biased much?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:42pm
Ibime:

nairaland grooming gang leader exposed

he is an unassuming fellow. unfailingly charming, cerebral even nerdish.

but behind the polished and calculated exterior lay the fiendish mind of a serial playboy

welcome to Afro doc the pseudonym for an australian based physican who ran a grooming ring out of nairaland, where he carefully identified, tracked and seduced willing and even enthusiastic victims through a convoluted process referred to by members of his gang as 'mentoring'

we also need an expose on raumdeuter polgamy university

how one lanky abroaidan is influencing wealthy Nigerian males to take second wives and break the shackles of western induced monogamy
for the culture he says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:46pm
larride:

If you really believe anything Hundeyin is saying, you are on a long thing. grin

On this one, yes. He's not faceless. Why will he open himself up for potential lawsuit cooking it up?

If it had come from clowns like Pidom, I wouldn't have bothered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:48pm
Ibime:

he knows the game he is playing. he is playing on Nigerians ignorance. nigerians are in love with silly ideas of international conspiracies to hold africa down - when all africa needs to hold it down is what we have seen repeatedly, leaders, paper pushers, and burueaucrats who will sell us out for the equivalent of modern mirrors. Gowon a former president was recruited by pfizer in their botched drug test case. the man with his own mouth was discounting the lives of nigerian children
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:00pm
Shelbey McEwen is playing a dangerous game in the high jump final. He had a chance to share the gold like happened in Tokyo but he decided on a jumpoff for gold and silver
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:00pm
So Tebogo is running 4x400 for Botswana?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:06pm
Ahn, that was a great chase in the anchor leg of the 4x400m between Tebogo and Rye Benjamin. Tebogo just ran out of stamina to close the final gap in the last 5 metres. New Olympic record from the Americans
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:10pm
Ibime:
Shelby McEwen is playing a dangerous game in the high jump final. He had a chance to share the gold like happened in Tokyo but he decided on a jumpoff for gold and silver

Shelby McEwen na real mumu. He knows Kerr is better than him and he'll never get a chance to win Olympic Gold again and he decided to form strongman to jump off against Kerr instead of sharing the gold. Now he's lost the jumpoff and dropped to silver.

The Qatari and Italian who shared gold last Olympics don't have 2 heads. Some dudu no just dey get sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, TemporaryHansel, chidekings(m), Ibime(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.