Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,912 members, 7,918,960 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1759933 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:15pm
raumdeuter:
izzou theflint1, iamoyindamola

https://www.nairaland.com/8182755/why-tore-husbands-passport-airport

Did you hear the story of the woman who tore her husbands passport? Why do some adults believe they can throw tantrums and have no repercussions?

They are both skit makers who are just whining the whole internet
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:24pm
raumdeuter:
izzou theflint1, iamoyindamola

https://www.nairaland.com/8182755/why-tore-husbands-passport-airport

Did you hear the story of the woman who tore her husbands passport? Why do some adults believe they can throw tantrums and have no repercussions?
Even though it was a skit
That's a stupid thing, some people just do stupid things to trend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:27pm
iamoyindamola:

I learnt they were trying to farm Mark Zuckerberg's money from Facebook.

Ever since Mark has talked about monetizing facebook, all those facebook users no go allow person rest. Na so so @everyone, @followers, etc dem dey use tagging kee person.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:28pm
iamoyindamola:

E dey possible say no be even passport dem tear...when I watched the video the first time and it was mentioned that it was his Nigerian passport torn, I wondered the point of that when when with small push money you can get the passport 5 days later.

Dem try sha, na beta marketing dem run.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:52pm
BlueRayDick:

Let use an illustration for u.

Commercial banks like Access, UBA, Firstbank, etc that house millions of naira are guarded by few security guards and maybe a handful of police officers.

This does not mean that we still don't have incidents of bank robberies once in a while.

Everyone knows those guards and policemen are not a match for a well-motivated robbery gang with sophisticated weapon, yet the banks still use them as stop gap to prevent frequent robberies. When robbers come, those security gaurds will call for more back-up from policemen or soldiers.

That is similar to what the forest rangers will do. Nobody has said Fulani herdsmen/bandits activities will be zero going forward, but the forest ranger thing is a right step in the right direction. It is just the same way Amotekun gaurds reduced the operations of herdsmen in parts of the south west
okay I understand now chief.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:01pm
GloriousGbola:

Why are you allowing some skit makers to use gender wars to wind you tho? cheesy

BlueRayDick:

They are both skit makers who are just whining the whole internet

Okay oh. Hope they save some money for bail

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:03pm
BlueRayDick:

The ought to be; that way they will know the terrain and come up with best ways to tackle the farmer/herders crisis.

I believe the forest rangers will help security forces in trailing criminals in those forests. It may even be a way of reducing kidnappings sef cos with the rangers combing the forests, they will surely jam kidnappers in their hideouts in the forests

The koko is to make sure that the rangers dont collude with those criminals.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MEND001: 4:03pm
GloriousGbola:

The choices you make will inform your future quality of life. The only time when Nigerians had good opportunities in Russia was before putin nationalized yukos.

I knew a guy in Schlumberger who was laid off in the yukos aftermath

I know that for better opportunities abroad western countries are better. Any reason person would know that. Just the way Ibime passes info.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm
BlueRayDick:

I learnt they were trying to farm Mark Zuckerberg's money from Facebook.

Ever since Mark has talked about monetizing facebook, all those facebook users no go allow person rest. Na so so @everyone, @followers, etc dem dey use tagging kee person.
If them tag me I will remove myself and warn the person
If you do it again I unfriend you with straight blocking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm
Theflint1:
E dey possible say no be even passport dem tear...when I watched the video the first time and it was mentioned that it was his Nigerian passport torn, I wondered the point of that when when with small push money you can get the passport 5 days later.

Dem try sha, na beta marketing dem run.
It's a crime to destroy our passport na just like it's when you dehumanise naira

If they don't punish one of these idiots other foolish skits maker won't have sense
I feel they left that trinity guy too soon that's why others never have sense
That's how one of them led an innocent girl to her death
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by RevFrEbuka(m): 4:08pm
raumdeuter:

Share that location for Ikorodu with us na. RevFr
It's only meant for mentors...are you one?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm
raumdeuter:

Okay oh. Hope they save some money for bail

Some people are saying what she tore is not a real passport. I don't know how true that is sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:16pm
iamoyindamola:

If them tag me I will remove myself and warn the person
If you do it again I unfriend you with straight blocking

I've long abandoned FB for socializing. I only go there to check one or two professional groups I'm a member of to read news and information.

I don't even respond to any tags sef, I just overlook them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:18pm
larride:

The koko is to make sure that the rangers dont collude with those criminals.

Let's hope the handlers don't maladminister the whole thing. I believe if the rangers are well catered-for, they won't be enticed by whatever the criminals will be offering in counter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:24pm
BlueRayDick:

Let's hope the handlers don't maladminister the whole thing. I believe if the rangers are well catered-for, they won't be enticed by whatever the criminals will be offering in counter

Yes and they must be from the community that they are to protect. That way they also become automatically stakeholders since the community belong to them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrLibrarian(m): 5:43pm
Namkbank:

Ahnie
Anita Sebakeoghene the Billionaire Begger
Mynd4 the mod don warn ahnie
See evidence below in the screenshot.
Cc premierlead PaNnamdi Zonefree waistbead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Greatswimmer, yewit37486, larride(m), Emaprince and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.