Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,043 members, 7,939,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1823833 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 5:36pm
raumdeuter:

Do you still think there is still enough wiggle room for any politician to manoever. Cos at the tail end of Buhari admin, we were hearing that 97% of income was spent on debt servicing. At some point you borrow, patch until its no longer possible and have to face the music

Have we reached that point in Nigeria or you think theres some more room for patch patch?

There is some room to maneuver.
Tinubu's administration has stashed away at least N5T in the past year from FX and subsidy savings.

For instance, in May 2024, revenue for the preceding month was N2.19T. FAAC shared N1.2T.
In June 2024, revenue was N2.32T. FAAC shared N1.14T.

They claim they want to use it to set up an infrastructure fund.

We are in a tight, uncomfortable situation. An Argentina or Lebanon grade crisis is still a while out.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:47pm
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Look at this people's earnings when buhari devalued.
Look at the speed of business they've conducted since balabu came to power.

This is tinubu mode my brother😁.

Buhari devalued when their main product collapsed in price

Of course part of their shareprice rise is in anticipation of getting favourable deals but their main product is also selling for more Naira. This is a shareprice of a stock denominated in Naira but selling their product in dollars. If their shareprice tracks fundamentals perfectly, I would expect their marketcap to mirror the change in dollar-Naira rate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:56pm
raumdeuter:

Tinubu didn't drop shege, shege has been brewing for decades and we have been kicking it down the road and looks like we are put of road to kick

Lol

You were asking for the solution for this "current shege" grin, no be tinibu be the current Presido wey bring the current shege.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:24pm
EmmanuelScott1:

Lol

You were asking for the solution for this "current shege" grin, no be tinibu be the current Presido wey bring the current shege.

He didn't bring the current shege. The current one was a result of years of neglect. Like if you leave a road unmaintained for years, and it breaks today, is it the driver that drove on it today who made it to break
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:19pm
Okay now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:25pm
Roland17:

Baba, your friend just described my life right now. I am not on SM or WhatsApp, so access to me is very much controlled but even at that, make I no even go there.....

My brother, the kain call wen I receive on Sunday from a known friend in Nigeria nearly brought me to tears. I sabi this guy wella, the guy no lazy, guy na real hustler, baba dey chook head into everything legit, works in the formal sector but according to him, the last year is driving my guy to the edges of life or death. He wasn't asking for money, he was just venting his reality, baba, I just weak!

I am always careful with my utterances when it comes to the reality of others, especially people who are not around my surrounding because most men I know in Nigeria are not lazy. Infact, close associates will tell you, I don't tolerate laziness in men. I can tolerate laziness in women but you see grown man? If I sense laziness in a man, I dey block, delete and cutout. However, things are set up against them and changes to economic factors that determine income change every day with little time to adjust/ adapt.

People working with NLNG are parking their cars and only using it when it's absolutely necessary. What's the fate of people earning less than a third of their salaries with similar responsibilities?

Someone was asking if Fx savings from dangote will ease exchange rate pressure and I said in theory it should but it looks like this country is cursed. Nothing ever gets better.

Meanwhile, I checked one filling station on my way home, they have changed price to 1200. grin.

May God help us at this point.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:37pm
WhoDeyHause:

E get one of my guy where I dey go him estate , there was one time their security helped us with lifting stuffs in the house in the dead of the night close to midnight, na so I whyne say I go find am something one of these days just as a means of appreciation, he thanked us no yawa, na so less than a week later I lap my friend place, as I greet the security na so he start to dey tell me say I dey post am, say I don use am play, Omo me just lockup dey shine teeth dey promise say I go reason am true true, make e calm but inside I was seething, werey no even greet me unlike before na that money dey him mind, person I wan press like 10k give before, after reasoning with him, I left there but promised myself that in this apc period I no go promise everybody except some kind few anything again as e dey hot.

The guy has spent the money already. Even though you haven't given him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40pm
CrystalTiger:
This fuel price increament just made me remember the idiot that was giving Nigerian business owners one month ultimatum to lower the prices of goods and services in the country...

Smh 😕😕..
Me too😭😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:48pm
Job Title: Graduate Trainee-Engineers

Location: Ekpoma (Edo State), Sapele (Delta State), Okpanam (Delta State), Awukuzu (Anambra State), Ado-Ekiti (Ekiti State)

Job Type: Full Time

Specialization: LPG (Gas)
Job Summary
The candidate is responsible for overseeing the managing, operating and safety of the company’s Gas plant.
Key Duties
1. Manages all Gas Plant operations as well as staff-related matters.
2. Maintains excellent standards in all operational activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of LPG cashier and operators in line with approved budgets.
3. Ensures that the due process is carried out in the discharge of products and puts in various controls to minimise fraud.
4. Facilitates daily stock requests from the LPG terminal.
5. Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling, and dispatch of products in the plant.
6. Facilitate regular facility inspection and maintain high standard HSE and implement maintenance controls/measures.
7. Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activities, consumer preference to guide Rainoil LPG offering accordingly.
8. Report on LPG sales / financial results to LPG Coordinator.
9. Monitors and evaluates plant operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
Evaluation of daily sales of LPG and lodgements.
10. Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the LPG Coordinator.
11. Manage all technical aspects of operations of the LPG plant including the storage facility.

Requirements:

1. Minimum of Second-Class Upper (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in Engineering is required.

2. Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
3. Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.

Method of Application:
Kindly send your resume to the below email address with the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail recruitment@rainoil.com
Deadline: Friday, September 13th 2024
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:05pm
BlueRayDick:

APC people will tell u: "Things have always been bad, It's just because u didn't have responsibilities before APC came to power. That's why u don't know things have always been this bad"
People who are not in Nigeria na...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09pm
Even nysc is discriminating against polytechnic students because of jamb verification
New stupid invention go just they shele for this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.