Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1853775 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:09pm
seankafor:
He shock this one grin

While we can make the argument that Monday na nonsense, it is also true that people are tired of PDP.

The people may be stupid for listening to Monday, but what have they gained under Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:11pm
seankafor:
He shock this one grin
This shouldn't shock anyone though, there's hunger in the land, for a few thousands, you'd have any number of persons supporting any cause. If Hitler were alive today, and he needed to organize people to run a 10K march he'd do so without breaking sweat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:14pm
GloriousGbola:

Oga who is crying?

You lot have shown that again that at your core you stand for nothing and fall for everything.

You have all abandoned LP to shill for a thug who failed your state and is threatening violence and you think we are bothered?

The apc you love to hate has been in multiple elections where they were the underdog and they still soldiered on rather than throw in the towel

If anything it is amusing seeing that all of you share your principals lack of spine and ease of portability.

It is doubly amusing watching you wail wike in the day and endorse his methods in the dark

I have no skin in this fight, but it is amusing watching you abandon an LP candidate to root for pdp.

When the going gets tough obidients go porting.

Y'all ekun egbere is all over this thread,bye election has happened and will be happening till next year but una focus on edo cos that edo no be lagos statement pain una "papa" moreover didnt this same obaseki come thru Apc platform and today he is showing you lots shege,una groom am well like Bello and now you want obidients to condenm him for you.....

Oga stop mistaking me for someone else,i am still pro-lp,I am only happy a PDAPC is about to go TOUTS FOR TOUTS,VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE with apc,an INJUSTICE TO APC IS JUSTICE FOR ALL wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:14pm
Theflint1:
LP contested in several state governorship elections last election cycle, and they won in just one state - Abia. Even in states where Peter Obi swept presidential elections, LP candidates in those states couldn't win.

LP candidates won't be competitive in all states and it's okay to support one party/candidate for one position, and another in some other election. The LP candidate is not competitive in Edo State, and I doubt he'd win even one of the 18 LGAs in the state...for context, Peter Obi won 1/3 of the states last election cycle, that is competitive.

Against the dunce APC is floating, there's just one competitive candidate and that's Asue Ighodalo...Edo State governors since 1999 have been largely mediocre as individuals, and/or via their performance, but none quite like the guy APC is floating. We won't abandon a mediocre performance for a disaster in waiting...it's this sort of lack of nuance that saw Nigeria fall in the quagmire that's APC at federal level, failure to distinguish between an average performer and a failure in waiting.

Save your epistles for the party that's running the government at the center, the one responsible for the failure that's become Nigeria.

Apc started from Lagos as AC and was grown organically over 8 years or more.

Apc contested Ekiti in 2013 with federal might
Apc contested ondo with a powerful incumbent
Apc contested Kwara when Saraki was controlling the machinery

It is however not surprising that you are fully obidient and like Peter obi rather than slowly build a party to the national level, you would rather key into an existing structure.

Na so Peter abandon Apga.

This is how you build LPs structure between now and 2027. But then again in the end your activism ends with shouting 'apc bad!' in Nairaland

Poor olumide Apata, abandoned even on Nairaland by weak willed supporters

They went for it, lost, learned the lesson

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:18pm
Amigoss:

Y'all ekun egbere is all over this thread,bye election has happened and will be happening till next year but una focus on edo cos that edo no be lagos statement pain una "papa" moreover didnt this same obaseki come thru Apc platform and today he is showing you lots shege,una groom am well like Bello and now you want obidients to condenm him for you.....

Oga stop mistaking me for someone else,i am still pro-lp,I am only happy a PDAPC is about to go TOUTS FOR TOUTS,VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE with apc,an INJUSTICE TO APC IS JUSTICE FOR ALL wink

Amigos is pro LP but he is parroting Obasekis sound bites cheesy

When last did any of you have anything to say about your candidate?

And you are so called sons of the soil who claim to want the best for your state.

You have said more about both Obaseki and Asue than about Apata

With people like you no wonder lucky repeated tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:26pm
iamoyindamola:
Prosperity is coming to Edo first

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:29pm
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin
cry cry cry

I once watched an unrealistic Indonesian movie called The Devil's Sword where the Crocodile Queen instructed a bandit called Banyujaga to kidnap a fine boy from the village to be nacking her under water.

That story is more realistic than Nigeria's story.
How you take find this movie sef?

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:30pm
GloriousGbola:

It is however not surprising that you are fully obidient and like Peter obi rather than slowly build a party to the national level, you would rather key into an existing structure.

This is how you build LPs structure between now and 2027. But then again in the end your activism ends with shouting 'apc bad!' in Nairaland

LP contested elections in several states, and they lost in all but Abia, Edo won't be different...there's no guarantee that Peter Obi would be in LP next election cycle, whether he's in PDP, LP or some other mushroom party, as long as he's competitive, contesting and the best candidate on the ballot, he'd get my vote.

As a citizen, nothing concern me with a politician knowing how to build a party, what's of primary interest to me is what I'd get from this party when they come into governance.

Tinubu built APC, to what end? To enrich his pocket and deliver record poverty to Nigerians? Better a politician that'd deliver on governance than a politician who's primary skill is knowing how to build political parties through crude methods.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:31pm
seankafor:
He shock this one grin
Lmaooo

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:33pm
GloriousGbola:

So in all these structures that APC built, wetin the common man benefit inside?

I am fighting for my life here, you dey advertise structure.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:34pm
izzou:

grin
Sometimes it's shocking the sort of things that's important to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:45pm
izzou:

grin

If you sincerely believe that apc is the devil incarnate and an evil party, do you think that means the election will somehow automatically be handed over to Peter obi in 2027?

Is that how elections work?

On sob sob the system is rigged, there is federal might, the fg controls the police, the courts the army, nothing can be done, but somehow if we sit on our arses for the next 4 years Peter obi will somehow secure enough votes to become president

Anyway I know you are trolling me, because you know that numbers win elections and you don't build numbers in the last 4 months to an election.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:48pm
GloriousGbola:

grin

......leave these political nuisance continuing basking in ignorance. LOL!

They wanted a baby born today; to walk, speak, enter school and graduate same day.LOL!

We would keep enlightening them though, whether they learn or not ain't our concern.

Ndi Rome is built in a day....................LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:49pm
Theflint1:
Sometimes it's shocking the sort of things that's important to Nigerians.

Stop pretending to be unintelligent because of agenda

Do you not have a work flow pipeline?

Do you not have a sequence of steps before you have a finished product for your client?

Is your visualization going to magically appear without you first assembling assets, getting feedback, throwing up mockups?

We know what we are doing sha.

If LP does not build structures they will lose again in 2027.

It is that simple.

If shouting on the internet is cathartic for you go for it. Just don't expect it to change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:56pm
izzou:

grin

grin

......don't twist it bro, I believe you understand his points clearly. This is Nigeria we are talking about, Power ain't given but earned through poliical structures.

Peter Obi needs solid structure before 2027 General Election to indeed have a shot at the Presidency - this is reality.

We can come online wailing day and night, it ain't gonna change nada. Same way most folks here dislike/hate APC is same way I dislike/hate PDP.

LP is presently in crisis cos Peter Obi structure at the Party is damn weak. He relies only on Otti to fix the Party but failed. Abure is still ably in charge of LP upon the nonsense they did in Umuahia. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:58pm
GloriousGbola:

If you sincerely believe that apc is the devil incarnate and an evil party, do you think that means the election will somehow automatically be handed over to Peter obi in 2027?

Is that how elections work?

On sob sob the system is rigged, there is federal might, the fg controls the police, the courts the army, nothing can be done, but somehow if we sit on our arses for the next 4 years Peter obi will somehow secure enough votes to become president

Anyway I know you are trolling me, because you know that numbers win elections and you don't build numbers in the last 4 months to an election.

Unless you are a politician, or you are benefiting from politics, this should be inconsequential to you.

I want Obi to win because he seemed the best out of the three, and because APC failed from 15-19.

When Tinubu was building his party from 1960, it was not because he wanted a good life for me. It was for him. No politician is loyal to me, so why should i follow someone because he built kinikan?

Remi just blew 700m on unofficial visits. Abeg, how much dem give you inside?

Some of us just want to pick the better candidate because it affects us, not because someone has been building like the people of Babel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:59pm
OasisX:

grin

......don't twist it bro, I believe you understand his points clearly. This is Nigeria we are talking about, Power ain't given but earned through poliical structures.

Peter Obi needs solid structure before 2027 General Election to indeed have a shot to Presidency - this is reality.

We can come online wailing day and night, it ain't gonna change nada. Same way most folks here dislike/hate APC is same way I dislike/hate PDP.

LP is presently in crisis cos Peter Obi structure at the Party is damn weak. He relies only on Otti to fix the Party but failed. Abure is still ably in charge of LP upon the nonsense they did in Umuahia. LOL!

What structure did Obi have when he got 6.1 million and Atiku got 6.9?

Just list the structure. I'll wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:01pm
izzou:

What structure did Obi have when he got 6.1 million and Atiku got 6.9?

Just list the structure. I'll wait.

grin

.......Youths - coz majority are tired of old cats. It ain't gonna happen again - NEVER!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:04pm
OasisX:

grin

.......Youths - coz majority are tired of old cats. It ain't gonna happen again - NEVER!

So you agree that there are Nigerians that are just tired of suffering and need a change abi?

Everyone must not be a party member like you.

I will not vote APC in 2027 because they have structure.

I am not that stupid, abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:07pm
izzou:

So you agree that there are Nigerians that are just tired of suffering and need a change abi?

Everyone must not be a party member like you.

I will not vote APC in 2027 because they have structure.

I am not that stupid, abeg

grin

.....na you carry APC card give me?! I guess you are LP member too bá?! LOL!

No dey carry emotion enter my lane. I said tired of old cats not suffering bro, cos Peter Obi ain't gonna do nada to fix Nigeria better than PBAT is presently doing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:09pm
GloriousGbola:

Amigos is pro LP but he is parroting Obasekis sound bites cheesy

When last did any of you have anything to say about your candidate?

And you are so called sons of the soil who claim to want the best for your state.

You have said more about both Obaseki and Asue than about Apata

With people like you no wonder lucky repeated tongue

Bro,you supported buhari till the very end till it seemed like he wanted to fvck tinubu up and called buhari's opps wailers,unproductive people,sit these one out...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm
izzou:

Unless you are a politician, or you are benefiting from politics, this should be inconsequential to you.

I want Obi to win because he seemed the best out of the three, and because APC failed from 15-19.

When Tinubu was building his party from 1960, it was not because he wanted a good life for me. It was for him. No politician is loyal to me, so why should i follow someone because he built kinikan?

Remi just blew 700m on unofficial visits. Abeg, how much dem give you inside?

Some of us just want to pick the better candidate because it affects us, not because someone has been building like the people of Babel.

i want a better quality of life - if i sit on my arse wit will somehow come to me because i wished it.

even you dont believe the lamba you are spitting, because if you did you would be sitting on you arse lamenting instead of hustling

bola tinubu was not handed the presidency. the presidency is not going to be handed to peter obi either.

if the so called obidient movement is not willing to put in the work but push kumbaya lamba so be it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:12pm
Amigoss:

Bro,you supported buhari till the very end till it seemed like he wanted to fvck tinubu up and called buhari's opps wailers,unproductive people,sit these one out...

and here you are folding in less than a year for pdp. i can see the stuff you are made of. real stern stuff right there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:13pm
GloriousGbola:

i want a better quality of life - if i sit on my arse wit will somehow come to me because i wished it.

even you dont believe the lamba you are spitting, because if you did you would be sitting on you arse lamenting instead of hustling

bola tinubu was not handed the presidency. the presidency is not going to be handed to peter obi either.

if the so called obidient movement is not willing to put in the work but push kumbaya lamba so be it.

grin

....I guess you no dey current bá?! The yeye movement is crumbling bruh - its all started with this same Edo Election. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:15pm
Theflint1:
It's sad our elections have not evolved past all of this, elections have gone worse since the APC took over. The only party that benefits from violence or an outright rape of the system in this Edo election is the APC. With violent election riggers like Wike and Oshiomhole on ground, I understand why Obaseki feels the need to show he can match their madness.

This is false. The only other politician to declare an election do or die was Obasanjo a PDP president many years before APC was formed , next is Obaseki a PDP governor. The worst election ever is still the 2007 election which 17yrs later we still don't have the official results

PDP is the party that stokes violence almost regularly, whether its in Rivers 2015 to 2019 where people were beheaded on election day this is the template Obaseki and PDP are towing. Take your win or loss honorably and no need killing people at it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:15pm
OasisX:

grin

.....na you carry APC card give me?! I guess you are LP member too bá?! LOL!

No dey carry emotion enter my lane. I said tired of old cats not suffering bro, cos Peter Obi ain't gonna do nada to fix Nigeria better than PBAT is presently doing.

When i say you have no touch with reality here, you go think say na lie.

So we got tired of old people and decided to vote against APC abi? Nigeria was okay, just that we got bored, shey?

PBAT is ruling and the people who voted him are seeing the consequences of their choices. So, no need to campaign after election

The only vocal PBAT supporter here is the one who isn't even residing in Nigeria. Seems the taste of the pudding is no longer in the eating.

I no fit argue Nigeria with you. Your only experience of what is happening here is online.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:18pm
GloriousGbola:

Let them push kumbaya, and so be it.

Obi wants to be president for whatever reasons best known to him. He is not poor or hungry, and he probably doesn't care about me sef

The people who pushed Tinubu there are the ones buying fuel and lamenting with me.

That's enough "Smart and Hard work", if you ask me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:20pm
izzou:

When i say you have no touch with reality here, you go think say na lie.

So we got tired of old people and decided to vote against APC abi? Nigeria was okay, just that we got bored, shey?

PBAT is ruling and the people who voted him are seeing the consequences of their choices. So, no need to campaign after election

The only vocal PBAT supporter here is the one who isn't even residing in Nigeria. Seems the taste of the pudding is no longer in the eating.

I no fit argue Nigeria with you. Your only experience of what is happening here is online.

cool

.....Prosperity is closer bro. By the way, help spread this great initiative.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by RevFrEbuka(m): 2:44pm
iamoyindamola:
Segedinho and ebuka
Una just they waste time with JuJu
Be a chosen and you will turn bullet to powder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2EnVFSlcso?si=IeJMyfsMaT_R_O50
What did I just watch grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:51pm
Looks like Sowore has my vote in 2027 if he contests. I know I'm likely throwing it away but I don't care.

He's the only one standing up right now when people like Obi are speaking English on News Central and Atiku on twitter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:16pm
A transgender influencer who chose to tie the knot with herself in a London ceremony last year became so fed up with her own company that she is calling it quits.

Suellen Carey, who is also a Mariah Carey impersonator, married herself after years of dating struggles.

But after months of sologamy, the 36-year-old has now announced her divorce, admitting it was a “lot of pressure on myself,” the Mirror reported.

“After undergoing couples therapy with myself, I realized that self-analysis and reflection is essential,” Carey reportedly said. “It’s crucial to know when to end a cycle.”

She added: “Even commitment to oneself can have its challenges, such as dealing with the expectation of being perfect for yourself all the time.”

Carey went on to say that she “realized I was putting a lot of pressure on myself and that sometimes left me exhausted. I understood that even in a marriage with ourselves, it’s important to accept our imperfections.”

She attended therapy but decided divorce was the only answer.

Carey added: “I’ve decided that now is the time to open my heart to new possibilities, including the chance to find a partner.”

She shared a post about her divorce on her Instagram Stories with the caption, “I need a new husband,” as well as an emoji of a laughing-crying face and a heart.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/in-different-directions-influencer-who-married-herself-now-getting-divorced

(1) (2) (3) ... (5264) (5265) (5266) (5267) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, chidekings(m), Olowunl01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.