Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,847 members, 7,952,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1860774 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:02pm
izzou:

It plays, but the video wont show..Just audio

Sometimes, the video shows, stops, but the audio keeps playing.

I never see this one before.
Update the VLC or try another player
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm
izzou:

It plays, but the video wont show..Just audio

Sometimes, the video shows, stops, but the audio keeps playing.

I never see this one before.

Which player are u using ? I tried VLC few minutes ago and it was fine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:04pm
BlueRayDick:

Which player are u using ? I tried VLC few minutes ago and it was fine

VLC oh cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:04pm
iamoyindamola:

Update the VLC or try another player

Okay

The other players no dey play am too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:20pm
Ibime:
LordAdam16

Read the recent reports (still unconfirmed) and I've been facepalming 🤦‍♂️ hard.
Mossad, NSA and co have way more sophisticated arrows in their quiver.
This is too elementary. Old, archaic, cold war spy craft.

It is beyond shocking that they accepted pagers from a new supplier while they're fighting a war and did not carry out spectral analysis of the PCB. The negligence is damning.

Again, this is a pager. Not your 2024 smartphone with chips having billions of transistors. If something's off, you'd need years of experience and specialized equipment to tell.
But a pager board with a few grams of regular explosive material. An intern will suss it out with magnifying glass and x-ray.
Which is how they're able to tell from the devices that did not detonate.
They could have prevented it.

Iran already had a bitter experience with Stuxnet and were able to foil a similar Mossad attempt to get compromised hardware into their missile and nuclear programs. This is some negative IQ sh*t. Like sure, the door of a Boeing plane did come off in-flight because of sh*t quality control. But Hezbollah are at war. One would think they'd be more paranoid and security-conscious.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:23pm
LordAdam16:

Read the recent reports (still unconfirmed) and I've been facepalming 🤦‍♂️ hard.

It is beyond shocking that they accepted pagers from a new supplier while they're fighting a war and did not carry out spectral analysis of the PCB. The negligence is damning.

Again, this is a pager. Not your 2024 smartphone with chips having billions of transistors. If something's off, you'd need years of experience and specialized equipment to tell.
But a pager board with a few grams of regular explosive material. An intern will suss it out with magnifying glass and x-ray.

Iran already had a bitter experience with Stuxnet and were able to foil a similar Mossad attempt to get compromised hardware into their missile and nuclear programs. This is some negative IQ sh*t. Like sure, the door of a Boeing plane did come off in-flight because of sh*t quality control. But Hezbollah are at war. One would think they'd be more paranoid and security-conscious.

-Lord

So no be common hacking and battery overheating?

Once you agree they must have implanted explosives, it's all good

That's a boss move
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:24pm
izzou:

VLC oh cry

Download the latest version of VLC na.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:27pm
Ibime:

That's a boss move

All compromises are hacking.
You can do it on the hardware end or software end.
This attack used both.

It is also more elementary.
Because the QC of a sensible sub-national should have picked up soldered explosives.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:28pm
Ibime:

That's a boss move

Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon sef collect! He lost one eye to the "basic hacking and battery overheating"

https://www.nairaland.com/8216574/iranian-ambassador-lebanon-lost-eye
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:29pm
Ibime:
LrdAdam16

I just dey laugh when he said Israel hacked Cmos battery of a pager grin grin grin

Same way my man said Israel no want smoke with Iran after them kpai Iranian president, only for them to set bomb under Gazan president bedinside Iranian presidential guesthouse in motherfücking Tehran.

The Joos at this point are completing James Bond, Jason Bourne, Ethan hunt level missions. Infact I think the plots of a few of the recent James Bond movies are more believable at face value than what Isreal did to Hezbollah.

Wetin con dey make me fear is the thought of what America is capable of, if Israel is already running this level of spycraft
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:31pm
obainojazz:
It’s sad supporting the losing side… You can hate the west but actively supporting Iran, North Korea and co na just madness.
Those country people will run if you give them the opportunity but Okpa wey never leave Nsukka knows better.
I’ve been to Qatar and you can see why they lean towards US than Russia grin

Who no like better thing - Zlatan Ibile
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:32pm
BlueRayDick:

Download the latest version of VLC na.

I just did.

It says "Bad format"

I no know make i download am again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:36pm
DeadPresidents:

Talking about Final Solutions, I spent 4 hours in Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp yesterday. My main takeaways are these:

- Anything wey you do for this life, nor let them kill you. If them kill you, nothing go happen. Karma is a myth and 90% of Nazi officers escaped justice and died at a ripe old age in South America

- The Republicans spreading all types of targeted slurs at Haitians and other minorities are running the same playbook the Nazis used in the 1930s.

- Ramdeuter might be the smartest man on this board. Auschwitz has me thinking different about gun ownership. Omo, you ain’t taking me into that big-ass death camp of no escape alive. Better to shoot it out and take 5 Soldaten with me. I immediately went to receive shooting training from some Russian instructors (Okpa will approve this grin)

- Ausschwitzt still has electricity underground dawg. 80 odd years later and our public primary schools are in a worse infrastructural state than a decommissioned Abandoned Nazi Death camp bombed the fūck out by the Allies

Bruvvvvv

When you see oppression of you and your family, Imagine your family being beaten, molested and killed while all you can do is watch and beg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:36pm
izzou:

I just did.

It says "Bad format"

I no know make i download am again

Wait first, lemme tell u how I usually watch all these Mkv files in zipped files.

1.Launch the VLC app

2. In the VLC app on the top left, click on Media and then Open

3. Locate the zipped file with the movies and double click.

It should play normal.

PS: This is for system o, not phone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:39pm
Ibime:
1,000 bottles of lube? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/8216140/fbi-find-rifles-1000-bottles

But who P Diddy offend?

I never still see clear evidence against am sha. The only clear evidence (beating Cassie) has been settled out of court.

That 1,000 bottles of baby oil is not a concrete evidence for any crime, So I believe there is more evidence somewhere.
There might be videos of other celebs who joined in the show

Are we going to see Bishop Power bottom too?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:40pm
Ballzproblem2:
📰 An American source familiar with the Israeli way of thinking in an interview with the Washington Post: "When Hezbollah considers how to respond, it must consider the fact that Israel probably has more surprises for them, and indeed it does."

Make God harden their heart like he did to Pharoah when the Israelites were in captivity I want to see more film tricks.

Person wey infiltrate your pagers for months, Surely has been recording all your conversations

Person wey plant bomb fr months inside IRGC safe house wey take out Haniyeh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:41pm
BlueRayDick:

This is what they call " I will be there , no matter what" grin

They ditched their smartphones for fear that it can be hacked and replaced them with pagers only to get their blokos blown off by the pagers .

Israel will always be there for them .

Na to begin send crows like in Game of Thrones
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:45pm
BlueRayDick:

Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon sef collect! He lost one eye to the "basic hacking and battery overheating"

https://www.nairaland.com/8216574/iranian-ambassador-lebanon-lost-eye

What is Iranian ambassador doing with Hezbollah pagers? Is he a member of Hezbollah. We all know the answers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:46pm
raumdeuter:

Na to begin send crows like in Game of Thrones

They will still hack the crows grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:59pm
LordAdam16:

All compromises are hacking.
You can do it on the hardware end or software end.
This attack used both.

It is also more elementary.
Because the QC of a sensible sub-national should have picked up soldered explosives.

-Lord

Planting explosives done turn to hardware hacking grin

You be grammar master oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:14pm
RIP Salvatore ‘Toto’ Schillachi.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:18pm
raumdeuter:

That 1,000 bottles of baby oil is not a concrete evidence for any crime, So I believe there is more evidence somewhere.
There might be videos of other celebs who joined in the show

Are we going to see Bishop Power bottom too?

The indictment extensively refers to the video of Cassie getting pummeled despite also stating that the video was deleted from hotel server. At the press conference announcing the indictment, the DA also referred to the beating.

Yet Diddy is not being prosecuted for that beating. This suggests to me that the feds are playing a very dirty game. I believe they leaked that video to let Diddy knkw how far they are willing to take things.

Alongside the baby oil and lube which the DA mentioned, he also mentioned they found 3 ARs with defaced serial numbers which is an actual felony offence. He could have left it at discussing the actual crime but these people really want to embarrass Diddy hence the revelation that local mam stashed 1000 bottles of lube in his house

Diddy himself got the message. He has been communicating with the feds about his whereabouts since before that raid on his mansion a few months ago. Infact his lawyer said one of the reasons Diddy moved to New York last week was to cooperate with the feds with the aim of getting bond before the court process starts. The feds petitioned the judge to deny him bond. Judge agreed. My man is stuck on remand till God knows when.

Diddy knows he's cooked. The FBI have the evidence to send him to jail for what could effectively be life. But they also want to humiliate him thoroughly in the process. J wonder who he's pissed off.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:31pm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35pm
raumdeuter:

What is Iranian ambassador doing with Hezbollah pagers? Is he a member of Hezbollah. We all know the answers

Iran Ambassador by day, Hezbollah terrorist by night. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:35pm
LordAdam16:

-Lord

KISS

keep it simple s****

now begins the paranoia
what else do we have that they may have planted explosives in?
the intimacy gadgets we bought for the wives of the neutered soldiers?
our boots?
our bulletproof vests?
our computers?
our TVs?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:36pm
obainojazz:
All na online yarns… give okpa Canada or Russia visa and we know where he’s going grin
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:38pm
BlueRayDick:

Iran Ambassador by day, Hezbollah terrorist by night. cool

BAT - AMBASSADOR
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 2:41pm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:44pm
nihilistjnr:

The indictment extensively refers to the video of Cassie getting pummeled despite also stating that the video was deleted from hotel server. At the press conference announcing the indictment, the DA also referred to the beating.

Yet Diddy is not being prosecuted for that beating. This suggests to me that the feds are playing a very dirty game. I believe they leaked that video to let Diddy knkw how far they are willing to take things.

Alongside the baby oil and lube which the DA mentioned, he also mentioned they found 3 ARs with defaced serial numbers which is an actual felony offence. He could have left it at discussing the actual crime but these people really want to embarrass Diddy hence the revelation that local mam stashed 1000 bottles of lube in his house

Diddy himself got the message. He has been communicating with the feds about his whereabouts since before that raid on his mansion a few months ago. Infact his lawyer said one of the reasons Diddy moved to New York last week was to cooperate with the feds with the aim of getting bond before the court process starts. The feds petitioned the judge to deny him bond. Judge agreed. My man is stuck on remand till God knows when.

Diddy knows he's cooked. The FBI have the evidence to send him to jail for what could effectively be life. But they also want to humiliate him thoroughly in the process. J wonder who he's pissed off.

You dont remember all those silly enemy of the state videos he was dropping n the 2000s

federal agents mad cause i'm flagrant and all that
and the way shyne took the fall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V95TX6bcxQ

the first interview maybe went like this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:46pm
GloriousGbola:

BAT - AMBASSADOR

grin grin grin Adan for short.

But on a serious note, Israel has really messed with these guys psychologically. Just Imagine when their leader warned them to avoid smartphones because they can be compromised; they decided to opt for pagers and now they are getting blown by those same pagers.

How will they now be communicating going forward? Will they resort to letter writing and sending the letters via crows or what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:14pm
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin Adan for short.

But on a serious note, Israel has really messed with these guys psychologically. Just Imagine when their leader warned them to avoid smartphones because they can be compromised; they decided to opt for pagers and now they are getting blown by those same pagers.

How will they now be communicating going forward? Will they resort to letter writing and sending the letters via crows or what?

Oju loro wa. Na to dey meet each other in person and whisper in ears remain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yewit37486, User09, Ibime(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.